PDA

View Full Version : NORMAL RARE REPORT [1] [samantha]

samantha421
31-08-2009, 07:02 PM
This is my first rare value report ever, so I thought id have a try at it.

First rare i am reporting is:
Disco Sign

2.0 hc - 4 times
1.0 hc - 5 times
1.2 hc - 0 times

After the recent decline in rare value, I havent seen the disco sign in trades as much. Within 2 weeks, there has been a 0.8 drop in price. However before the decrease I have seen and sold them myself for a reasonable price. They were easy to sell but now they are not.

Second rare i am reporting is:
Pink Pillar

I havent seen this rare behind sold, but one being sold was posted on here for 40 hcs I think it was. When the price was high at 100 hcs i think it was, the people who had these kept hold of them thinking that they would increase in price. However, now they are only worth 4.5 as more people revieved them in pay day plus. I think that its a dramatic decrease in price of about 95.5hcs.
I think this rare should increase to at least 10hc sofas, because there isnt as many in circulation.

My third rare I am reporting is the:
Blue raft

50 creds - seen once
2 creds - 3 times

This rare was a summer surprise rare, it was valued at 2.5hc and within 2 weeks was released in the catalogue and brought down to 0.3.
I think this is a dramatic decrease and a great disappointment for people who hoped that it would not be released in the catalogue.
I think this rare should only be increased after they are no longer in the catalogue, but with the popularity of this item I doubt that it will increase at all.

Thanks

Martin
31-08-2009, 08:08 PM
ooo Sam! wasn't expecting you to post here :P Well I'm very glad you did, that is an amazing report!

You have set it out nice and cleary making it easy to read.

The values make sense and you have put in some detail.

Thanks very much for the report, and I hope we see more from you :)

Bolt660

(p.s Your sig is making me very hungry :P)

samantha421
31-08-2009, 08:35 PM
Thankyou.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!