PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea transfer ban

Geraint
03-09-2009, 12:49 PM
Just been banned from signing anyone for 12 months. Signed Gael Kakuta from Lens and forced him to break his contract or something.

Black_Apalachi
03-09-2009, 12:56 PM
Seriously? Hahahahahahahaha! :D

-WooTWooTWooT-
03-09-2009, 12:57 PM
http://www.fifa.com/aboutfifa/federation/administration/news/newsid=1097777.html#kakuta+drc+decision+reached

harsh but hahaha

Andys
03-09-2009, 12:57 PM
HAHHAHAHA just heard about this. :)

e5
03-09-2009, 01:00 PM
What part of his contract did he breach? :S lol

lBlue
03-09-2009, 01:05 PM
What part of his contract did he breach? :S lol
:eusa_naug:eusa_naug:eusa_naug

-WooTWooTWooT-
03-09-2009, 01:06 PM
good song for next satdee, YOU'REEE NOT SIGNING ANYMORE.

Flamedragon3
03-09-2009, 01:07 PM
Didn't they apparently tell Terry they will sign new players to convince him to stay with the club and not join City?

Andys
03-09-2009, 01:10 PM
Didn't they apparently tell Terry they will sign new players to convince him to stay with the club and not join City?
So? He's signed a new contract now hasn't he?

Flamedragon3
03-09-2009, 01:14 PM
So? He's signed a new contract now hasn't he?
I was asking a question though. Is it true or not?

I know he's signed, and we've already payed £24million for Lescott so we're unlikely to be looking to buy him now. But I'm just saying. If that was true, then he's going to be a bit gutted as he did want some new signings for Chelsea, and they didn't really make any this season.

-WooTWooTWooT-
03-09-2009, 01:21 PM
I was asking a question though. Is it true or not?

I know he's signed, and we've already payed £24million for Lescott so we're unlikely to be looking to buy him now. But I'm just saying. If that was true, then he's going to be a bit gutted as he did want some new signings for Chelsea, and they didn't really make any this season.
They didn't need to.

Shoovers
03-09-2009, 01:24 PM
This could seriously damage chelsea with their ageing squad and players going to the african cup of nations in january but...

HAHA

Jibbish
03-09-2009, 01:29 PM
next up
real madrid & man city :D

Geraint
03-09-2009, 01:31 PM
Their squad is good enough to cope but when injuries start to hit, they might feel it. They haven't sold anyone or bought anyone from last year. It isn't too bad for them.

Shoovers
03-09-2009, 01:32 PM
Why havent other clubs been banned because I'm sure other clubs have bought 15 yr olds ?

Geraint
03-09-2009, 01:37 PM
It's not because of his age, it's because they forced him to do something to his contract. He got fined £780,000 :O

Wonder if Real Madrid or any other non-English team had done it, would they have the same punishment? :rolleyes:

-WooTWooTWooT-
03-09-2009, 01:38 PM
yes they would...

Geraint
03-09-2009, 01:41 PM
yes they would...

I wouldn't be too sure about that one.

StefanWolves
03-09-2009, 01:43 PM
This is ******* disgusting.

They're making a mockery of sport, Fifa are atm, this is yet more proof of the English hatred that we all know Uefa/Fifa possess, absolutely disgusting, why an English club? why? cause we are English, that's why.

**** Sepp Blatter, **** Michele Platini.

-WooTWooTWooT-
03-09-2009, 01:48 PM
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k276/Mafro28/Animated%20GIFs/DrogbaDisgrace.gif

Jack.Lfc
03-09-2009, 01:52 PM
They will appeal and get it reduced or suspended.

StefanWolves
03-09-2009, 01:53 PM
So, now, are Fifa/Uefa going to do the same to R.Madrid? after all it's been well publicised that a deal was in place with Ronaldo last year that he would move to Madrid during this summers transfer window.

I hate foreign *******s.

Jack.Lfc
03-09-2009, 01:54 PM
Havnt man u just robbed some kid from lazio or someone. Get reporting lazio.

Flamedragon3
03-09-2009, 02:13 PM
next up
Why would either team recieve a transfer ban?

StefanWolves
03-09-2009, 02:18 PM
Why would either team recieve a transfer ban?

Oh besides the fact that it was blatantly clear that R.Madrid tapped up Ronaldo?They even had a ******* agreement a year before the transfer went ahead with Ronaldo, that's blatant, but will they get a punishment? no, because they're not ENGLISH.

Read the thread.

Jack.Lfc
03-09-2009, 02:21 PM
Didnt man u steal macheda aswell as some other kid

GET REPORTING

Flamedragon3
03-09-2009, 02:21 PM
Oh besides the fact that it was blatantly clear that R.Madrid tapped up Ronaldo?They even had a ******* agreement a year before the transfer went ahead with Ronaldo, that's blatant, but will they get a punishment? no, because they're not ENGLISH.

Read the thread.
OK, 50% of the question I asked is answered thank you. Still no answer to why Man City should recieve a transfer ban?

Jack.Lfc
03-09-2009, 02:23 PM
OH JOELEAN LESCOTT THE FACE IS NOT URS

BoomItsClowgon
03-09-2009, 02:28 PM
UNITED WILL WIN THE LEAUGE AGAIN!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Chelesea are going to suffer.. Drogba, Essien, Molouda.. all going to the African Cup Of Nations. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Chelsea won't win anything this season mark my words.

I feel sorry for them tbh, i know Clubs like Liverpool, Man City, Real Madrid, blah blah has done stuff like this but hey, that's life. Deal with it. :)

Jack.Lfc
03-09-2009, 02:31 PM
What have liverpool done. Explain

StefanWolves
03-09-2009, 02:32 PM

Chelesea are going to suffer.. Drogba, Essien, Molouda.. all going to the African Cup Of Nations. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

I feel sorry for them tbh, i know Clubs like Liverpool, Man City, Real Madrid, blah blah has done stuff like this but hey, that's life. Deal with it. :)

Yes, this is life, but it is also sport, and there is a lot of money to be win or loose ~ all clubs should treated the same, and at this moment in time there is obvious and blatant double standards being given out by Uefa/Fifa towards English clubs compared to foreign clubs.

******* disgusting.

And no, Chelsea will win the league this year, even with this ban.

Anyway, this ban will get over turned as soon as they go to the courts.

iDenning
03-09-2009, 02:44 PM
Damn you, i was about to post this lmao.

They got owned. If players leave then they are well and truly buggerd.

ManU to win prem :)

lBlue
03-09-2009, 03:00 PM
next up
What have these two clubs done to deserve a fine?

Read the thread.
And? It'd be a fine then, just like Chelsea received over the Cole affair.

OH JOELEAN LESCOTT THE FACE IS NOT URS
We've got klingons in the back four now, dashing over the universe football pitch (8)

Damn you, i was about to post this lmao.

They got owned. If players leave then they are well and truly buggerd.

ManU to win prem :)
You call yourself a fan of United when you use a term to insult a dead lad? You make me sick. :eusa_naug

Jack.Lfc
03-09-2009, 03:07 PM
Aw the poor lad got fined 800,000.

Disaronno

Read the thread.

I think you should read the thread, the reason why they have got it is because they MADE-Him, breach his contract.

R.Madrid didnt make ronaldo say, do or sign anything until a transfer request was handed in.

City have done **** all but ask.

Browney
OK, 50% of the question I asked is answered thank you. Still no answer to why Man City should recieve a transfer ban?

Joleon Lescott. Very, very public persuit of the player, even though Moyes was like "No, I will not let my preciousss go!" Then decided, oh ok. But yeah, if City get reported they won't get a ban. A slap on the wrist, and some pocket change from the Sheikh and FIFA will be on their way.

StefanWolves
03-09-2009, 03:12 PM
I think you should read the thread, the reason why they have got it is because they MADE-Him, breach his contract.

R.Madrid didnt make ronaldo say, do or sign anything until a transfer request was handed in.

City have done **** all but ask.

saywhat? I have posted since the first page of this ******* thread, so obviously I have read it all.

Did you do not read it properly? they didn't make him breach it, Chelsea can't make him do anything, he did it of his own accord, because he wanted to go to Chelsea.

R.Madrid, didn't make him, no, but there is lots of speculation that he had made a verbal agreement/signed a pre-contract with R.Madrid a year before the transfer took place, which would make it illegal/tapping up, but will Uefa/Fifa invesitgate this? no, because clubs that aren't based in England get away with everything, remember Fifa moaning about City and Chelsea spending all that money on some players? but they say jack **** when R.Madrid go and spent £130,000,000.00 on TWO players?

Please go re-read the thread and come back when you have some basic knowledge regarding football.

Edited by Hecktix (Forum Moderator): Please do not post to cause arguements or be rude.

lBlue
03-09-2009, 03:13 PM
Joleon Lescott. Very, very public persuit of the player, even though Moyes was like "No, I will not let my preciousss go!" Then decided, oh ok. But yeah, if City get reported they won't get a ban. A slap on the wrist, and some pocket change from the Sheikh and FIFA will be on their way.
Everton went public first on the subject, why do you think it's all hush hush about them going to the FA over it all? Silly boys noticed they put it on the website.

Flamedragon3
03-09-2009, 03:14 PM
What will UEFA and FIFA do next? Remove a Champions League spot from the Premiership? I'm guessing now, Liverpool, United and City have to be careful to see who will get the next ban from Platini, he's probably looking through all our files and history trying to find some stupid little excuse to ban us from something... :rolleyes:

StefanWolves
03-09-2009, 03:16 PM
What will UEFA and FIFA do next? Remove a Champions League spot from the Premiership? I'm guessing now, Liverpool, United and City have to be careful to see who will get the next ban from Platini, he's probably looking through all our files and history trying to find some stupid little excuse to ban us from something... :rolleyes:

With Sepp Blatter at his side sucking his ****.

Disaronno
03-09-2009, 03:19 PM
saywhat? I have posted since the first page of this ******* thread, so obviously I have read it all.

Did you do not read it properly? they didn't make him breach it, Chelsea can't make him do anything, he did it of his own accord, because he wanted to go to Chelsea.

R.Madrid, didn't make him, no, but there is lots of speculation that he had made a verbal agreement/signed a pre-contract with R.Madrid a year before the transfer took place, which would make it illegal/tapping up, but will Uefa/Fifa invesitgate this? no, because clubs that aren't based in England get away with everything, remember Fifa moaning about City and Chelsea spending all that money on some players? but they say jack **** when R.Madrid go and spent £130,000,000.00 on TWO players?

Please go re-read the thread and come back when you have some basic knowledge regarding football.

i read all of the thread and all of yor posts. And i know loads about football, what i said has **** all to do with me and my knowledge of football.

StefanWolves
03-09-2009, 03:21 PM
i read all of the thread and all of yor posts. And i know loads about football, what i said has **** all to do with me and my knowledge of football.

And that was meant to mean... what?

BoomItsClowgon
03-09-2009, 03:25 PM

Come on now lol... we all know Liverpool as well as of other English, Spainsh... and the rest of the big Clubs, are guilty of tapping up young players w/e. Most of them give the youngsters parent's a hell load of money to make thier youngster break their current contract with thier current Club.

I'm just glad it didn't happen to us.

*Time for a change of plan* :P

Yes, this is life, but it is also sport, and there is a lot of money to be win or loose ~ all clubs should treated the same, and at this moment in time there is obvious and blatant double standards being given out by Uefa/Fifa towards English clubs compared to foreign clubs.

******* disgusting.

And no, Chelsea will win the league this year, even with this ban.

Anyway, this ban will get over turned as soon as they go to the courts.

I agree and seeing with Chelsea's ageing Club. Terry, Balack, Lampard ect, they will suffer. If they don't in the upcoming months, they will do after Christmas.. It will be a huge blow to them if they appeal and it gets turned down.

That French tart needs a good kick up the backside... i can't believe no one who's in the same, or nearly in the same position as him, has not challenged him with what he's doing. Something really needs to be done about him because it's getting ridiculous.

It's going to be interesting in the next couple of months to see what will happen, will European Clubs like Madrid, Barcelona get similar punishes as what we've suffered? I doubt.

Browney
03-09-2009, 03:25 PM
Everton went public first on the subject, why do you think it's all hush hush about them going to the FA over it all? Silly boys noticed they put it on the website.

Yeah I'm just talking about Moyes saying "the people who make the transfer decisions at this club have said no, and that is it." Then Hughes was still talking about a player he was not intitled to talk to, or about. Still, Moyes cracked. No complaints from him I bet. He got 4 million more than what the Forehead is worth.

Why not Arsenal? :S

With Sepp Blatter at his side sucking his ****.

That's a very clever trick. ;)

StefanWolves
03-09-2009, 03:29 PM
Yeah I'm just talking about Moyes saying "the people who make the transfer decisions at this club have said no, and that is it." Then Hughes was still talking about a player he was not intitled to talk to, or about. Still, Moyes cracked. No complaints from him I bet. He got 4 million more than what the Forehead is worth.

That's a very clever trick. ;)

haha i like what i did their

Flamedragon3
03-09-2009, 03:32 PM
Eduardo.

Black_Apalachi
03-09-2009, 03:52 PM
good song for next satdee, YOU'REEE NOT SIGNING ANYMORE.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k276/Mafro28/Animated%20GIFs/DrogbaDisgrace.gif

I loled at both :P. It sickens me to say this, but I actually felt sorry for Chelsea over that game.

I was going to ask the same thing...

Come on now lol... we all know Liverpool as well as of other English, Spainsh... and the rest of the big Clubs, are guilty of tapping up young players w/e. Most of them give the youngsters parent's a hell load of money to make thier youngster break their current contract with thier current Club.

I'm just glad it didn't happen to us.

*Time for a change of plan* :P [...]

Like who..?

Browney
03-09-2009, 03:56 PM
Eduardo.

Ah riiight. Why City though? Top five, eh?

BoomItsClowgon
03-09-2009, 03:56 PM
I have no idea.. but i'm sure they've tapped up some youngsters who are in the youth, reserves team... or maybe they just play fair.. who knows?

It's impossible to however, say no they haven't because for 1) We don't know the full story of any transfer dealing between a player - Player's Club - Agent - Family.

Flamedragon3
03-09-2009, 03:58 PM
Ah riiight. Why City though? Top five, eh?
The amount of money we've spent perhaps? And because we are looking to become a Champions League squad not this year but possibly next year and onwards. Its common sense for Platini to target any English side thats having success/looking for success.

BoomItsClowgon
03-09-2009, 04:08 PM
If Man City don't make Champs LG spot this season.. Automatic or Qualifiers, w/e then i would see it as a failure for the Club. Mark as spent something like £130,000,000 on players over the year?

With their squad, i don't see why they shouldn't be coming in at no lower then 4th - 6th place.

Flamedragon3
03-09-2009, 04:08 PM
I have no idea.. but i'm sure they've tapped up some youngsters who are in the youth, reserves team... or maybe they just play fair.. who knows?

It's impossible to however, say no they haven't because for 1) We don't know the full story of any transfer dealing between a player - Player's Club - Agent - Family.
It's only one player, but it was one of Liverpool's best.

Robbie Fowler had the choice to go to Everton or Liverpool when he was a kid, and he was brought up supporting Everton. He didn't choose a side and whilst Everton tried there best to sign him, he chose Liverpool as they let him have time to choose a club. All Liverpool offered him was £30 a week and that was it... Everton had apparently offered him a house for his family, but his mum and dad told Robbie it was his choice and to choose the team he thought he would do best in, and that was Liverpool.

CHA!NGANG
03-09-2009, 04:10 PM
So, now, are Fifa/Uefa going to do the same to R.Madrid? after all it's been well publicised that a deal was in place with Ronaldo last year that he would move to Madrid during this summers transfer window.

I hate foreign *******s.

Read the thread.

I'm pretty sure that both Man U and Madrid had a mutural agreement Ronaldo will go to Madrid. SAF Said that he knew about it last year, so no, Madrid didn't do anything wrong with that transfer as they notified Man U last season that they want to sign Ronaldo and both teams agreed to it. It wasn't a case of Madrid and Ronaldo agreeing.

1) Malouda is French.
2) Chelsea will still win this season in my opinion, but not the one after and not the champions League.
3) I think that they will appeal and get it recuded or suspended as stated above.

EDIT: And Clowgon in reply to your post above, if your saying if Man City don't get into the top 4 then there a failure then that's not true at all. Most City fans (that are realistic) are aiming for a 4-7th Spot this season, and the one after to break into the top 4. I don't think they will break into the top 4 until next season when they are all gelled.

Browney
03-09-2009, 04:12 PM
The amount of money we've spent perhaps? And because we are looking to become a Champions League squad not this year but possibly next year and onwards. Its common sense for Platini to target any English side thats having success/looking for success.

Yeah but I'm English and I'm not keen on City's spending habits. :P

Black_Apalachi
03-09-2009, 04:14 PM

So list every club in the world then :S.

Flamedragon3
03-09-2009, 04:16 PM
Yeah but I'm English and I'm not keen on City's spending habits. :P
The point is we're an English club who have spent £120M on around 12 players. Whereas Real Madrid (a Spanish club may I remind you), have spent £136M on just two players, with more ontop of that!

Now tell me whose more in the wrong here? :rolleyes: And if this is a problem with FIFA, watch City get a punishment, with Real Madrid getting away with it.

CHA!NGANG
03-09-2009, 04:19 PM
The point is we're an English club who have spent £120M on around 12 players. Whereas Real Madrid (a Spanish club may I remind you), have spent £136M on just two players, with more ontop of that!

Now tell me whose more in the wrong here? :rolleyes: And if this is a problem with FIFA, watch City get a punishment, with Real Madrid getting away with it.

Real Madrid have done nothing wrong. I know morally there spending is wrong, and lots of people disagree with it, but there is no rule saying they can't do it. Chelsea aren't being punished for spending, it was breaking a contract between a player and his club.

Browney
03-09-2009, 04:20 PM
And has Real Madrid been punished? "NO!!!1" I hear you cry. But have you. No, I didn't think so. Stop huffing.

Flamedragon3
03-09-2009, 04:26 PM
Real Madrid have done nothing wrong. I know morally there spending is wrong, and lots of people disagree with it, but there is no rule saying they can't do it. Chelsea aren't being punished for spending, it was breaking a contract between a player and his club.
If you read my past comments in this thread, you will realise how I am saying they will find an excuse for the bigger clubs to have some punishment like Arsenal and Chelsea have recieved in the last week. Browney wanted to know why City could get dragged in, and I said it could be something as stupid as us spending a lot of money, I'm not saying this could be a reason we could get a stupid ban, it could be anything. And I do know what Chelsea did? Don't have to re-explain something to me thank you very much.

And has Real Madrid been punished? "NO!!!1" I hear you cry. But have you. No, I didn't think so. Stop huffing.
Stop huffing? Your the one that asked me to explain why I said City could be dragged for some silly ban like Chelsea and Arsenal have recieved?...

BoomItsClowgon
03-09-2009, 04:26 PM
It's only one player, but it was one of Liverpool's best.

Robbie Fowler had the choice to go to Everton or Liverpool when he was a kid, and he was brought up supporting Everton. He didn't choose a side and whilst Everton tried there best to sign him, he chose Liverpool as they let him have time to choose a club. All Liverpool offered him was £30 a week and that was it... Everton had apparently offered him a house for his family, but his mum and dad told Robbie it was his choice and to choose the team he thought he would do best in, and that was Liverpool.

LOL. With what you said there.. i can't see where Liverpool have gone wrong with the signing of Robbie. :P

I'm pretty sure that both Man U and Madrid had a mutural agreement Ronaldo will go to Madrid. SAF Said that he knew about it last year, so no, Madrid didn't do anything wrong with that transfer as they notified Man U last season that they want to sign Ronaldo and both teams agreed to it. It wasn't a case of Madrid and Ronaldo agreeing.

1) Malouda is French.
2) Chelsea will still win this season in my opinion, but not the one after and not the champions League.
3) I think that they will appeal and get it recuded or suspended as stated above.

EDIT: And Clowgon in reply to your post above, if your saying if Man City don't get into the top 4 then there a failure then that's not true at all. Most City fans (that are realistic) are aiming for a 4-7th Spot this season, and the one after to break into the top 4. I don't think they will break into the top 4 until next season when they are all gelled.

Ok fair enough.

To the Man City Point... With their current Squad... You have Robinho, Adye, Santa Cruz, Given, a Few good players sitting in Midfield as well as a good group of defenders... I can't see why City can NOT get into the Champions League this season..

Compared to last season, their team is much stronger.

Where did they finish last season? Was it 6th? But ye your right they should be aiming for at least 4th - 7 spot this season.

Any lower, for me, i would have to class that as a failure.

EDIT: and Robald how can i name all the teams LOL?

Sorry if i spelt your name wrong.

Rock
03-09-2009, 04:27 PM
Biggest load of crap ever. Our club will pretty much be ruined for next year nd possibly this year. Fifa/Uefa are determined to ruin English football. The Eduardo ban was a disgrace and so is this.

Browney
03-09-2009, 04:31 PM
huffing? Your the one that asked me to explain why I said City could be dragged for some silly ban like Chelsea and Arsenal have recieved?...

I asked you, why you considered your club to be in the same sentence amongst the biggest and the best of English club football. You replied that it's because you spend alot and people don't like you. Oh boo-hoo. You get to be the best club in English football by the year 2012 and you complain that some french **** doesn't like you.

Rock
03-09-2009, 04:32 PM
We premier league supporters need to unite against Fifa instead of tear chunks out of eachother :P

Flamedragon3
03-09-2009, 04:35 PM
LOL. With what you said there.. i can't see where Liverpool have gone wrong with the signing of Robbie. :P

To the Man City Point... With their current Squad... You have Robinho, Adye, Santa Cruz, Given, a Few good players sitting in Midfield as well as a good group of defenders... I can't see why City can NOT get into the Champions League this season..

Where did they finish last season? Was it 6th? But ye your right they should be aiming for at least 4th - 7 spot this season.

Well I'm sure you we're accusing Liverpool of giving money to parents to get players, and I gave you the example of one of their best young signings, and how he wasn't given a lot of money to sign or anything.

City will finish at best 6th I think. If City don't get 4th-6th spot its because it simple. 'Its Manchester City' absolutely anything can happen at City, and its not often that its a good thing lol.

Biggest load of crap ever. Our club will pretty much be ruined for next year nd possibly this year. Fifa/Uefa are determined to ruin English football. The Eduardo ban was a disgrace and so is this.
Don't worry, Chelsea will overturn the ban and will probably only recieve a ban for the January transfer window which won't really affect your squad.

BoomItsClowgon
03-09-2009, 04:35 PM
Sends out a clear message to those who don't abide by the rules...

All this talk about Machelda and so, we could of got the same thing..

I'm just shocked really, if they don't get it over turned then I'll be even more shocked.

I think Chelsea will be okish, their squad is fine but a few of the players are going off to the African Cup Of Nations... I'm looking at the fixtures between then and they are fixtures where Chelsea should be winning with or without the players going off the the nations.

StefanWolves
03-09-2009, 04:39 PM
Well I'm sure you we're accusing Liverpool of giving money to parents to get players, and I gave you the example of one of their best young signings, and how he wasn't given a lot of money to sign or anything.

City will finish at best 6th I think. If City don't get 4th-6th spot its because it simple. 'Its Manchester City' absolutely anything can happen at City, and its not often that its a good thing lol.

Don't worry, Chelsea will overturn the ban and will probably only recieve a ban for the January transfer window which won't really affect your squad.

this.

@rock; I agree and disagree, this 'ban' that Fifa have given out is wrong, however, Eduardos was completely fair.

Rock

Its still ridiculous! Fifa are using the same lame accusation but changing the words to make it seem worse.

Sends out a clear message to those who don't abide by the rules...

All this talk about Machelda and so, we could of got the same thing..

I'm just shocked really, if they don't get it over turned then I'll be even more shocked.

I think Chelsea will be okish, their squad is fine but a few of the players are going off to the African Cup Of Nations... I'm looking at the fixtures between then and they are fixtures where Chelsea should be winning with or without the players going off the the nations.

They need to buy more strikers.

Does anyone know if Chelsea are still able to buy any players this window with or without the ban?

CHA!NGANG
If you read my past comments in this thread, you will realise how I am saying they will find an excuse for the bigger clubs to have some punishment like Arsenal and Chelsea have recieved in the last week. Browney wanted to know why City could get dragged in, and I said it could be something as stupid as us spending a lot of money, I'm not saying this could be a reason we could get a stupid ban, it could be anything. And I do know what Chelsea did? Don't have to re-explain something to me thank you very much.

Stop huffing? Your the one that asked me to explain why I said City could be dragged for some silly ban like Chelsea and Arsenal have recieved?...

I wasn't quoting you as such, more everyone that has said why hasn't Madrid been punished but your post was the last one to mention Madrid :P

Ok fair enough.

City have the squad to break into the top 4.

Given, Richards, Toure, Lescott, Bridge, SWP, De Jong, Barry, Robinho, Tevez, Adebayor.

That squad on paper could compete with any top 4 side but they need time to gell. Also, I highly doubt Adebayor's form will continue. He normally gets lazy overtime, and although he is now excited with being with a new club next season that may fade, also he is gone for the African Cup but you have enough to fill his place.

Anyway, Chelsea will suffer next season quite a lot, especially if Ballack retires and if they get injuries. If the African Cup was next season, they would truly be in trouble but they will in my opinion win this season, and come third next season.

Also, there are other effects of not having Transfers. The fans normally get excited by transfers and that gives the players and the club a boost, and also the players themselves get boosts from new players and without these, Chelsea might have less encouragement next season if that makes sence.

Oh, and if they were tracking someone like Aguero or Pato, then they might be snapped up this season or in July and Chelsea could miss out.

Rock
03-09-2009, 04:41 PM
this.

@rock; I agree and disagree, this 'ban' that Fifa have given out is wrong, however, Eduardos was completely fair.

I think the Eduardo thing would have been fine with a 1 game ban. But the problem is that if this was in the middle of the game and the pen hadn't been given Eduardo would have just gotten a yellow card.

CHA!NGANG
03-09-2009, 04:42 PM
Its still ridiculous! Fifa are using the same lame accusation but changing the words to make it seem worse.

They need to buy more strikers.

Does anyone know if Chelsea are still able to buy any players this window with or without the ban?

This window is shut :S

StefanWolves
03-09-2009, 04:43 PM
Fact is, this ban effects Chelses FC as a trading business also, by stopping Chelsea from making transfers will obviously affect new shirt sales, and fan bases around the world, i.e. if Chelsea bought someone from China (which they can't do now), this ban would further effect Chelsea football club as well as a business because if a player from Chelsea, i.e. Ballack retires, and they get many injuries, it could effect weather they make it into the top four, and if they don't then that means they loose a hell of a lot of money.

If Chelsea take this ban to court then I really do not see how this 'ban' would stand up, Fifa aren't like the government, they shouldn't be aloud to implement bans like this, remember when they were trying to push through the "6 English players and 5 foreign" bullcrap? the EU union soon kicked that one out, and I expect this to be aswell.

Rock
03-09-2009, 04:43 PM
This window is shut :S

LOL my heads still in August sorry carry on.

Flamedragon3
03-09-2009, 04:44 PM
I asked you, why you considered your club to be in the same sentence amongst the biggest and the best of English club football. You replied that it's because you spend alot and people don't like you. Oh boo-hoo. You get to be the best club in English football by the year 2012 and you complain that some french **** doesn't like you.
Quote me saying that. :rolleyes:

I said it could be the money we've spent, and it could also be because we're looking at becoming a Champions League team in 2/3 years time. Do you have a time machine telling me we'll be the best English club in 2012? I'm not complaining about Platini because of City's sake, I'm complaining because I'm sick of him being against English football clubs overall. If he's made silly bans for Chelsea and Arsenal, whats stopping him creating bans for clubs like Liverpool, United and City? I don't think you would be too happy if you found out that Sunderland were in the same position as Chelsea, because I know I wouldn't be happy like many other people.

Flamedragon3
03-09-2009, 05:08 PM
this.

Erm, what player have City forced a player to cancel his contract with?

Also I was on about City when they play on the pitch. :rolleyes: Things like when we we're beating West Brom 1-0 and as Dunne ran back to defend a counter attack in the final minute, the ball accidentally bounced of the back of his foot from the lob, and it lobbed are keeper making the game a draw lmao.

I wasn't quoting you as such, more everyone that has said why hasn't Madrid been punished but your post was the last one to mention Madrid :P
Ah OK, sorry then. lol

lBlue
03-09-2009, 05:09 PM
So then *Removed* comments?

Manchester United have completed the signing of French starlet Paul Pogba, much to Le Havre's dismay.
The Red Devils have beaten Premier League rivals Arsenal to the 16-year-old's signature, but the deal has caused uproar with his former employers.
Le Havre (http://topics.skysports.com/Le+Havre/?section=football)http://static.lingospot.com/spot/image/spacer.gif are furious at seeing one of their top talents snatched from under their noses by a European superpower.
The Ligue 2 outfit believed they had an agreement with Pogba which would see him stay in France until at least the end of the 2009/10 campaign.
However, that bond has been broken and the French outfit have called on the football authorities to act in order to prevent similar situations arising in the future.
Indignation

"Le Havre want to express their indignation at the actions of Manchester United (http://topics.skysports.com/Manchester+United/?section=football)http://static.lingospot.com/spot/image/spacer.gif officials and their pursuit of Paul Pogba," read a statement on the club's official website.
"Paul Pogba, his parents and Le Havre were bound to a contract called a 'non-solicitation agreement' from autumn 2006.
"At the end of that contract, the three parties agreed to sign a trainee contract when the player matched certain age and scholarship criteria, taking him through to the end of the 2009/10 season.
"However, the player and his parents have refused to fulfil the agreement because Manchester United have offered big money to the parents to get their son to England.
"While a lot of voices have started to be heard coming out of the EU, governments, Fifa and Uefa against 'minor slave trade', Manchester United have not hesitated to uproot a 16-year-old kid."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5465427,00.html

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make inappropriate comments about other members. Thanks

StefanWolves
03-09-2009, 05:14 PM
Erm, what player have City forced a player to cancel his contract with?

Also I was on about City when they play on the pitch. :rolleyes: Things like when we we're beating West Brom 1-0 and as Dunne ran back to defend a counter attack in the final minute, the ball accidentally bounced of the back of his foot from the lob, and it lobbed are keeper making the game a draw lmao.

Ah OK, sorry then. lol

I wasn't aiming that post at you?

BoomItsClowgon
03-09-2009, 05:16 PM
So then Clowngon, comments?

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5465427,00.html

So what's your ******** point?

And don't call me "Clowngon"

One person has already got banned for saying this, would you like to be the next one? ***** :rolleyes:

Edited by Hecktix (Forum Moderator): Please do not make rude and inappropriate remarks.

-WooTWooTWooT-
03-09-2009, 05:24 PM
*Removed*

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make inappropriate comments. Thanks

Flamedragon3
03-09-2009, 05:24 PM
this.

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Sorry I made an error and merged wrong post. Apologies.

StefanWolves
03-09-2009, 05:34 PM
So what's your ******** point?

And don't call me "Clowngon"

One person has already got banned for saying this, would you like to be the next one? ***** :rolleyes:

*Removed*

Well when I said how anything silly could happen at City you said 'this' which gave me the impression you meant 'this - what has just happened to Chelsea'

I dunno if I misread that. If I have I'm sorry, but can you explain what you meant by 'this'?

It meant I agree with this. :P

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make inappropriate comments. Thanks.

Flamedragon3
03-09-2009, 06:01 PM
It meant I agree with this. :P
Ah OK lol. Sorry. :P

Geraint
03-09-2009, 06:12 PM

Wooo, they're going to the ACON. Not that they didn't know this before the beginning of the season. You can't buy players to replace ones who have gone away, you just have to carry on. Hardly going to get Torres on a month-loan to cover for Drogba, were they?

Don't even know when the tournament is. Usually February but no date has been released yet.

Jack.Lfc
03-09-2009, 10:45 PM
HAHAHAHAHA fantastic, man u done the same. They have now been reported.

StefanWolves
03-09-2009, 10:48 PM
HAHAHAHAHA fantastic, man u done the same. They have now been reported.

o rle?

JamesM115
03-09-2009, 10:57 PM
They'll still win the premiership this season so who cares?

BoomItsClowgon
04-09-2009, 09:54 AM
United won't be found guilty...

Unless there's concrete evidence of any wrong doing.

lBlue
04-09-2009, 12:26 PM
United won't be found guilty...

Unless there's concrete evidence of any wrong doing.

Lad has deal in place to sign contract at his club where he's a youth player
All agreed and inked
United walk in with $$$ and snatch the kidda

Down and out.

"I feel sorry for them tbh, i know Clubs like Liverpool, Man City, Real Madrid, blah blah has done stuff like this but hey, that's life. Deal with it. :)"

PMSL.

Immenseman
04-09-2009, 12:52 PM
united won't be penalised because they were more intelligent than chelski. their squad is ancient as it is :lol:

lBlue
04-09-2009, 02:05 PM
united won't be penalised because they were more intelligent than chelski. their squad is ancient as it is :lol:
How were you more intelligent when the kid had a bleeding contract for when he's off age?

And yours aint?

Van Der Sar
Neville Ferdinand Vidic Evra
Valencia Carrick Fletcher Giggs
Rooney Berbaflop

Fletcher, Carrick, Berbaflop and Valencia are crap.

StefanWolves
04-09-2009, 02:58 PM
How were you more intelligent when the kid had a bleeding contract for when he's off age?

And yours aint?

Van Der Sar
Neville Ferdinand Vidic Evra
Valencia Carrick Fletcher Giggs
Rooney Berbaflop

Fletcher, Carrick, Berbaflop and Valencia are crap.

I agree with that, but it's a bit harsh on Valencia, he has the potential. ;)

I have never rated Fletcher or Carrick either.

Immenseman
04-09-2009, 02:59 PM
foster!!!! rafael!!! nani!!!

StefanWolves
04-09-2009, 03:00 PM
foster!!!! rafael!!! nani!!!

yea they all have potential :)

Immenseman
04-09-2009, 03:01 PM
yeah that's without going into the market.

a lot of chelsea players are like 30+ lol

StefanWolves
04-09-2009, 03:02 PM
yeah that's without going into the market.

a lot of chelsea players are like 30+ lol

true, their ban will get overturned/reduced to one transfer window anyway, sky are just blowing this out all proportion as always, it's more than likely when they appeal the 'ban' will be reduced if not removed.

Jack.Lfc
04-09-2009, 03:12 PM
The team say they have proof olay!

Geraint
04-09-2009, 03:16 PM
Chelsea will appeal. Chelsea will bring up this Le Havre situation with United and force FIFA to look at that. They will get the same punishment as Chelsea if guilty. Chelsea know how old their squad is, they're still all better than most of the Premier League even though they're in their 30s. If teams went by age not talent, Arsenal wouldn't be finishing 4th.

Jack.Lfc
04-09-2009, 03:22 PM
Chelsea will get off with it.

Geraint
04-09-2009, 03:39 PM
I think they'll be hit with a one transfer window ban. FIFA are trying to clamp down on this. UEFA are tackling diving and FIFA are tackling this. I think I heard this morning that Roma did something similar to Chelsea and had a one transfer window ban. I wasn't really paying attention so I could be mistaken but I think it will be cut to one transfer window ban.

leah
04-09-2009, 03:54 PM
lmaooo, unlucky Chelsea. It's a shame that when other clubs are caught breaking transfer rules they aren't punished so heavily though :rolleyes:

Flamedragon3
04-09-2009, 05:22 PM
Fergie has found a way of trying to make sure FIFA don't give him a transfer ban!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/8238560.stm

Browney
04-09-2009, 06:37 PM
I have never rated Fletcher or Carrick either.

I noticed. :D

Flamedragon3
04-09-2009, 06:39 PM
I don't think John Terry is happy with what has happened.

http://www.warringtonguardian.co.uk/resources/images/791687/?type=display

Rock
04-09-2009, 06:46 PM
I don't think John Terry is happy with what has happened.

http://www.warringtonguardian.co.uk/resources/images/791687/?type=display

Lmao nice..

Browney
08-09-2009, 09:28 AM
Lad has deal in place to sign contract at his club where he's a youth player
All agreed and inked
United walk in with $$$ and snatch the kidda

Down and out.

"I feel sorry for them tbh, i know Clubs like Liverpool, Man City, Real Madrid, blah blah has done stuff like this but hey, that's life. Deal with it. :)"

PMSL.

Um... (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/8242430.stm)

And oh yeah. Clicky. (http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11800_5543626,00.html)

:eusa_whis

StefanWolves
08-09-2009, 09:43 AM
What is it with all these French *******s reporting the English??

And LOL, it'll be funny to see how Minstrels' opinion on this matter changes, now that City are involved.

lBlue
08-09-2009, 10:18 AM
Um... (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/8242430.stm)

And oh yeah. Clicky. (http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11800_5543626,00.html)

:eusa_whis

What is it with all these French *******s reporting the English??

And LOL, it'll be funny to see how Minstrels' opinion on this matter changes, now that City are involved.
Le Havre will have core evidence.

And I bet that link is for the City case right? I ain't worried about that one, I'm more concerned about our Spanish lad we snapped up.

End of the matter is we got an ITC for that lad and he was 17ish when we got him. End of the matter for me.

StefanWolves
08-09-2009, 10:49 AM
These bans won't last anyway, the courts won't allow Fifa to impose bans that affect the club as a business, they don't have those powers.

Black_Apalachi
08-09-2009, 10:56 AM
It's a disgrace! It's a ******* disgrace!

http://www.habboxforum.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif

Flamedragon3
08-09-2009, 11:39 AM
Lmao exactly what I said has happened. When Chelsea got the ban, I said that City, United and Liverpool will be next. United and City have now been dragged into the same thing and it could be a matter of time for Liverpool to get accused of a similar thing or something else I bet, even Arsenal might be dragged into this. :rolleyes: I hope they don't because at least one of the strongest teams in England is actually getting accused of something from FIFA/UEFA.

Should be interesting to see if we all these clubs are going to recieve a transfer ban. I'm happy with it in a way as it is stoping bigger clubs recieving transfer bans, but this could apply to even more clubs and I'm on about the whole of Europe... there is going to be many unhappy clubs, but I guess at least its should stop something like this happening in the future.

FIFA just need to bring in a rule that stops any club buying a player under the age of 18 to stop this happening in future.

Geraint
08-09-2009, 02:38 PM
Why did FIFA ban Chelsea? These things happen all the time between a lot of clubs. You can't just ban one team and leave the rest so by doing this, they'll be forced to ban the rest and we'll end up with most of the Premier League being under transfer bans. Man Utd know they've tapped up that Pogba and are just saying "we're on of the biggest clubs in the world, our lawyers are better than yours, threaten us and we sue". Hope Le Havre tell them to **** off and report them.

CHA!NGANG
08-09-2009, 04:02 PM
Lmao exactly what I said has happened. When Chelsea got the ban, I said that City, United and Liverpool will be next. United and City have now been dragged into the same thing and it could be a matter of time for Liverpool to get accused of a similar thing or something else I bet, even Arsenal might be dragged into this. :rolleyes: I hope they don't because at least one of the strongest teams in England is actually getting accused of something from FIFA/UEFA.

Should be interesting to see if we all these clubs are going to recieve a transfer ban. I'm happy with it in a way as it is stoping bigger clubs recieving transfer bans, but this could apply to even more clubs and I'm on about the whole of Europe... there is going to be many unhappy clubs, but I guess at least its should stop something like this happening in the future.

FIFA just need to bring in a rule that stops any club buying a player under the age of 18 to stop this happening in future.

They shouldn't stop people from buying people under 18. It would stop pteams bringing in top talent and would inflate the market as they would have to pay top money for these players later on. Also, it would stop the growth of players who are playing for lesser teams. Look at Fabregas who was bought at 16, Ronaldo who was bought at 18 e/c/t.

Jack.Lfc
08-09-2009, 04:06 PM
Haha Liverpool been reported now.

Liverpool were linked with Clayton in February 2008 and were willing to pay a six-figure sum to take him to Anfield.
Crewe rejected the approach, but Gradi says Clayton now wants to leave.

so it looks like Liverpool made an approach, club said no, player is aware, and now wants to move on.....

Flamedragon3
08-09-2009, 04:51 PM
They shouldn't stop people from buying people under 18. It would stop pteams bringing in top talent and would inflate the market as they would have to pay top money for these players later on. Also, it would stop the growth of players who are playing for lesser teams. Look at Fabregas who was bought at 16, Ronaldo who was bought at 18 e/c/t.
But allowing big clubs to poach players under 18 stops smaller clubs from having good players? It also removes some talent that the club have created and helped develop.

Liverpool are now being accused, just shows how stupid this is becoming. :rolleyes: If transfer bans are going to be given out, then the next transfer window or two are going to be very boring...

Also does anyone know who else has recieved a transfer ban? I heard that a Swiss and Italian club recieved bans but I don't know if this is true?

Jack.Lfc
08-09-2009, 05:18 PM
All small teams are starting it to get money, its stupid. You cant even make a approach to the club now.

Flamedragon3
08-09-2009, 05:25 PM
All small teams are starting it to get money, its stupid. You cant even make a approach to the club now.
I agree. There also using it as a publicity stunt so their club becomes more reconisable and popular. :rolleyes:

Catch22
08-09-2009, 05:40 PM
Arsenal have to be one of da main offenders cos dry always buyin da young french playas init

CHA!NGANG
08-09-2009, 05:54 PM
But allowing big clubs to poach players under 18 stops smaller clubs from having good players? It also removes some talent that the club have created and helped develop.

Liverpool are now being accused, just shows how stupid this is becoming. :rolleyes: If transfer bans are going to be given out, then the next transfer window or two are going to be very boring...

Also does anyone know who else has recieved a transfer ban? I heard that a Swiss and Italian club recieved bans but I don't know if this is true?

I agree in some ways, but by the ages of 17/18, if you have the talent, then you really should be picked up by a bigger club. If smaller clubs have 1 good player, it doesn't mean they will be good so they might as well sell that player. Plus, It's not like Barca had to sell Fabregas to us. They didn't know of the talent he had so they sold him, and now they regret it a lot as he would be perfect for Barca.

Arsenal have to be one of da main offenders cos dry always buyin da young french playas init

Take it you haven't actually read the thread then...
We buy young Players, but we buy them properly. It doesn't say you can't buy young players, it's the manor which you buy them. I can't see City/United and Liverpool getting banned. If they are, then Arsenal won't spend anyway really so the Prem won't buy many players in the next year or so.

Browney
08-09-2009, 06:03 PM
Nah, you shouldn't be able to buy players under 18. It increses the chance of quality homegrown talent coming through, ie. Wilshere.

lBlue
08-09-2009, 06:50 PM
CHA!NGANG I wont say that your opinion is utter garbage I will however state that I don't personally agree with what you're saying.

If a young player is doing well at Rochdale and is improving his game then he'll get first team appearances. These starts will do him the world of good, he'll learn more playing on that pitch. Once he's turned 18/19/20 he'll be a really good player if he does hold the talent to be such a player.

If however a club like Manchester City/Chelsea/Liverpool come in for him and offer him a state of the art training complex, youth games, a house and a bumper pay deal then he'll move. Yes he'll have the training complex which will help him a little bit however youth games and a training complex wont do him as much good as playing for the first team. If he moves to a "big" club he wont get as many chances to get to play for the first team for sometime, if any at all.

We see it all the time. Young kids moving to big clubs with bags of talent however they end up in League 1/League 2 etc because they weren't given the chance to break through to the first team. Effectively they then rot on the reserves and eating away at the wages until the club decide to offload them. When they get offloaded not many clubs are intrested because he hasn't got any/much first team experiance.

If they stayed at the "smaller" clubs till 18/19/20 they'll have this experiance. If a player is as good as Ronaldo/Fabregas they will still be able to have such an impact on the game when they're older. It'll just mean they have more experiance playing for the first team and more of a level head.

As you might of guessed I'm all for keeping players at the clubs they start at. FIFA could say either no club can purchase a player younger than 18 or do what the Brazilian clubs do (minus the movement inside the country) and say that you can agree a move for the player however they can't move till they're 18.

CHA!NGANG
08-09-2009, 07:11 PM
CHA!NGANG I wont say that your opinion is utter garbage I will however state that I don't personally agree with what you're saying.

If a young player is doing well at Rochdale and is improving his game then he'll get first team appearances. These starts will do him the world of good, he'll learn more playing on that pitch. Once he's turned 18/19/20 he'll be a really good player if he does hold the talent to be such a player.

If however a club like Manchester City/Chelsea/Liverpool come in for him and offer him a state of the art training complex, youth games, a house and a bumper pay deal then he'll move. Yes he'll have the training complex which will help him a little bit however youth games and a training complex wont do him as much good as playing for the first team. If he moves to a "big" club he wont get as many chances to get to play for the first team for sometime, if any at all.

We see it all the time. Young kids moving to big clubs with bags of talent however they end up in League 1/League 2 etc because they weren't given the chance to break through to the first team. Effectively they then rot on the reserves and eating away at the wages until the club decide to offload them. When they get offloaded not many clubs are intrested because he hasn't got any/much first team experiance.

If they stayed at the "smaller" clubs till 18/19/20 they'll have this experiance. If a player is as good as Ronaldo/Fabregas they will still be able to have such an impact on the game when they're older. It'll just mean they have more experiance playing for the first team and more of a level head.

As you might of guessed I'm all for keeping players at the clubs they start at. FIFA could say either no club can purchase a player younger than 18 or do what the Brazilian clubs do (minus the movement inside the country) and say that you can agree a move for the player however they can't move till they're 18.

I see where you and the people above are coming from, but imagin if Ronaldo was left till he was 20 to play for Sporting or wherever he played before, and same for Fabregas. Fabregas is only 22 and is an amazing player, if we waited till he was 20/21 and bought him, not only would he be about £10 - 20 million, but he might not have even played for Barca, same for Ronaldo. By the time he was 20/21, he was already an amazing player. I think it takes a cunning manager to buy youth players and turn them into stars, buying them when they are already well known and throwing cash at them will remove that cunningness. Although, I have to say that idea about agreeing a deal but not actually moving till there 18 is a good idea and I think that should be introduced definently.

Most people applaud teams like Arsenal who buy young players and building them up, but introducing a ban on that would mean teams have to pay a lot more money for the player a few years later, and would increase inflation in my opinion.

lBlue
08-09-2009, 07:18 PM
I see where you and the people above are coming from, but imagin if Ronaldo was left till he was 20 to play for Sporting or wherever he played before, and same for Fabregas. Fabregas is only 22 and is an amazing player, if we waited till he was 20/21 and bought him, not only would he be about £10 - 20 million, but he might not have even played for Barca, same for Ronaldo. By the time he was 20/21, he was already an amazing player. I think it takes a cunning manager to buy youth players and turn them into stars, buying them when they are already well known and throwing cash at them will remove that cunningness. Although, I have to say that idea about agreeing a deal but not actually moving till there 18 is a good idea and I think that should be introduced definently.

Most people applaud teams like Arsenal who buy young players and building them up, but introducing a ban on that would mean teams have to pay a lot more money for the player a few years later, and would increase inflation in my opinion.
Fair point however at the end of the day I can just see the top clubs building training complexes in Italy, Spain etc. This means they'll be able to let the players train there without giving them a contract. Once they've turned 18 you'll be able to offer them a contract, albeit with the competition from other top clubs however at the end of the day if you've been allowed to train at a top clubs training complex for free and you know all about that club then what's the point in signing for another eh?

Flamedragon3
08-09-2009, 07:19 PM

I see what you mean about players like Ronaldo and Fabregas, but at least it means the clubs can make some money out of some talent they have developed, as that is much better than losing the player for nothing. It may inflate the market, but many teams in England are being deducted points for not paying bills etc, and if they could make money out of young players they devolop and make really good, then it would help England lower teams improve a lot more in a win win situation.

City lost Giggs to United for nothing ages ago, and if we hadn't lost him to a bigger club we could have had a quality player on our side, or even made a lot of money out of him if we didn't lose him at such a young age to a big club.

Jack.Lfc
08-09-2009, 08:33 PM
Why are english teams reporting other english teams? LOL

Jack.Lfc
08-09-2009, 08:33 PM
Why are english teams reporting other english teams? LOL

We've helped cerew out alot financially now there looking to make more money out of us, with a bit of luck they will fold and we will get all the youngsters for free.

-Heart
09-09-2009, 02:37 PM

http://i30.tinypic.com/33lgpaa.jpg

Andys
10-09-2009, 05:17 PM
Eduardo.
only read up to here, but why does this mean arsenal cant win the prem?

Flamedragon3
10-09-2009, 06:38 PM
only read up to here, but why does this mean arsenal cant win the prem?
I didn't say anything about Arsenal being unable to win the title? :S

Andys
10-09-2009, 07:10 PM
I didn't say anything about Arsenal being unable to win the title? :S
ah my appologise, misread.

Flamedragon3
10-09-2009, 07:27 PM
Apology accepted. :P

This is random, but I'm listening to Rufus Wainwrights version of Hallelujah (so much better than the x factors :rolleyes:) and it is so good to listen to!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!