PDA

View Full Version : [Death] Super Rare Values Report! (Day 6).

Deathix
04-09-2009, 02:48 PM
Pink Marquee

Cs Value: 13cs
Current State: Rare

This Super was recently given out for Haftas winners, this makes it a little hard to find and also popular for collectors to make it look like they was a winner. Despite this super is for winners its started to decrease in value, Iv seen this super rare sell around the 10hc mark and sold one my self for 10hc a few hours a go. I personally think this should decrease to 10cs.

Fairy Mushroom

Cs Value: 20cs
Current State: Rare

This super was given out in Ecotron so makes it a hard super to find because most people dont like to recycle there old furni. I think this super rare is slowly on the increase as iv seen it trade 25cs multiple times. I think this rare should increase to 25cs.

Blackcurrent ICM

Throne Value: 6T 31cs
Current State: Very Rare

This super is not traded much as theres only about 8 in the hotel im reporting this super because the last trade known was by me and pabble and I bought 2 for 5t per. So I think this super should decrease to 5T.

Blueberry ICM

Throne Value: 2t 67cs
Current State: Very Rare

Iv seen this rare sell alot of times at 2t per due to a certain person selling alot at that price. I think this super should decrease to 2t I also believe this super should go from 'Very Rare' To just 'Rare'.

Thanks, Deathix.

Mr-Trainor
04-09-2009, 03:38 PM
Once again, you fail to make a bad report! Great standard, well done.

Alkaz
04-09-2009, 03:41 PM
Very good report! Your comments show how dedicated and how much knowledge you have of the Rare Values system on Habbo. Well done once again :)

Deathix
04-09-2009, 04:17 PM
Thank you once again! And I argree with both comments (Not being cocky or anything) :)

Martin
04-09-2009, 05:14 PM
Just had to say once again that I love all your reports :p

Agree with all the values and comments, and it's layed out pefectly.

Thanks once again for all your hard work :D

Bolt660

Deathix
04-09-2009, 05:56 PM
No problem allways happy to help. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!