PDA

View Full Version : [Trex] Super Rare Value Report

!Trex
04-09-2009, 10:22 PM
The White Monolith

http://www.uploadpicz.com/images/85fhkhglylyi.png

I do not believe this Rare is correct at its current value of 25hcs.
I have already had offers ranging from 31hcs to 37hcs - of which i turned down (i'm a fool ;p).
People are willing to pay over 30hcs for this item as i have seen many times. Mainly from o0o0chris0o0o, however there are those that "lurk in the shadows" and collect them.

The Throne

I have observed these being traded throughout the day and have noticed that they are no longer selling at 89hc.
In fact the highest ive seen today is 87hcs.
Ive seen 3 Trades at the Value of 1200c (85.7hc) and believe that the throne will revert back to 85/86hcs

Childline Sofa

I have sold 4 of these today at 3Hc Per to "partone" or"Hovr" (forum account), and have witnessed it being sold at 3hc 3 times in random rare shops i ventured to.

I do not have a screenie but feel free to ask partone. I believe he also bought one off Bolt660 also for 3HC.
This demand for this rare is slowly increasing as the number of them seem to be going down due to collectors such as 00Triforce00 and zelodiac!

Martin
04-09-2009, 10:33 PM
Great Report! You did 3 values, and backed them up with great Comments. I like the style of your report, and agree with the values. (Yes I did sell my childline sofa for 3hc :P)

Also Thanks for taking the time to upload the screenie :)

Thanks once again for this report :D

Bolt660

!Trex
04-09-2009, 10:56 PM
Well heres an extension:

Actually Bought 2 white monoliths off Dwayne tonight:

http://www.uploadpicz.com/images/92gfmfhk.png

Bought Dwaynes last monolith for 34hcs
Was able to sell it for a total of 35Hcs to koolkirc

So i do believe this rare is definatly undervalued.

Martin
04-09-2009, 11:12 PM
Thanks again for these values, always much appreciated :D

I will let the managers know about this report, so they can look into adjusting the value.

Bolt660

Deathix
05-09-2009, 10:27 AM
I agree with all the things you said in this report, very accurate keep up the hard work! Thanks again, Deathix.

Alkaz
05-09-2009, 12:41 PM
Good report here :) Very good structure to your report and including the minimum of three in it is excellent. They comments are really well structured and well backed up with what you have seen in and around the hotel and people trading. Also, thanks for the screenshots of the trades of the while mono.
Excellent report here! :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!