PDA

View Full Version : Erm, yeah rite?

StefanWolves
06-09-2009, 11:54 AM
Manchester City will tell Barcelona that the only way Robinho will move to the Nou Camp is if the Catalans agree to a swap deal that includes Lionel Messi.

Reports in Spain claim Barca boss Pep Guardiola has already made Robinho, 25, his No.1 New Year target after City boss Mark Hughes refused to consider the departure of the Brazilian before the transfer window closed last Tuesday.

But Barcelona still believe a deal can be resurrected for City’s £32.5million British record signing in January - if the Blues can line up a world-class name to replace him.

European champions Barca are willing to include Thierry Henry in part-exchange for Robinho.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Manchester-City-tell-Barcelona-they-can-have-Robinho-but-only-in-exchange-for-Lionel-Messi-article146245.html

Robinho + Money for Messi? never happening, unless they offer £200,000,000.00 + Robinho.

The Thierry Henry swap for Robinho could happen though, but he has already said he wouldn't move to any other club in England, apart from Arsenal.

Anyway, who believes The Mirror? this is obviously ********.

Immenseman
06-09-2009, 11:55 AM
lmao likely story :eusa_wall

StefanWolves
06-09-2009, 11:58 AM
lmao likely story :eusa_wall

Lol. I can see City paying silly money for someone soon, like they did when they tried to sign Kaka, I can see it happening again with someone else.

Immenseman
06-09-2009, 11:59 AM
yeah they still need a superstar marquee signing

StefanWolves
06-09-2009, 12:04 PM
But who would they sign? Aguero? Ribery? ~ they need those two IMO to really challenge for the PL.

Immenseman
06-09-2009, 12:05 PM
whoever would prefer to come to england rather than spain for a club that hasn't proven itself. basically someone who just plays for money, should give ashley cole a ring

lBlue
06-09-2009, 12:26 PM
It's rubbish, nothing to report on because it's international breaks. He's happy at City.

Immenseman
06-09-2009, 12:34 PM
yeah he comes across that way too with the things he says.

Flamedragon3
06-09-2009, 01:52 PM
That made me laugh.:P City said we would only consider a swap if Messi was involved, in a way of saying 'You have no chance of getting him'.

CHA!NGANG
06-09-2009, 02:22 PM
To be honest, If City bought a couple new Full backs they will be sorted for a good Title Challange. Maybe if they offered loads for either Lahm, Ramos, Maicon or Alves that will sort the Right Backs, and for Left Backs they could offer for Abidal seeing as Barca have Maxwell now.

StefanWolves
06-09-2009, 02:27 PM
I really hope City spend loads in the next two transfer windows, buying players for silly money, show them Spanish *******s how it's done I say.

Cysne
06-09-2009, 02:33 PM
Lol, daily mirror.
+
Saying Ribery and Kun would make Man City challange for the title is rubbish, both unproven in the premiership. Sort out that backline

Flamedragon3
06-09-2009, 02:37 PM
To be honest, If City bought a couple new Full backs they will be sorted for a good Title Challange. Maybe if they offered loads for either Lahm, Ramos, Maicon or Alves that will sort the Right Backs, and for Left Backs they could offer for Abidal seeing as Barca have Maxwell now.
Only thing is City are only buying players that are proven to be able to play in the Premiership at the moment. We'll probably try signings the best players in other countries when we are in Europe as they are going to be less of a risk.

Jack.Lfc
06-09-2009, 03:42 PM
Nearly as silly as sol campbell saying he can get a england recall.

Immenseman
06-09-2009, 04:49 PM
maybe he thinks sven is still manager

StefanWolves
06-09-2009, 10:03 PM
lmaooo, read in the notw that roberto carlos is on his way to notts county, but then again, notw is the suns sister pay... read into that what you will.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!