11-09-2009, 01:17 PM
What uni u going to?

scottish
11-09-2009, 01:19 PM
glasgow

Pyroka
11-09-2009, 01:31 PM
dont take anything youll be robbed.

LOL no uhhmmm... what do you mean, what dya need to take? like financial stuff, essentials? idk you could need to take loads rly.

Gentleman-Thief
11-09-2009, 02:16 PM
Your supposed to take thing like:

Proof of identification (Passport)
Evidence of who is paying your fees (Student finance letter)
Your grade certificates

Anyway that's what I remember off the top of my head.

ifuseekamy
11-09-2009, 02:30 PM
For university itself or for accommodation?

dirrty
11-09-2009, 02:36 PM
surely they would of sent you like a list of things you need to bring?

scottish
11-09-2009, 03:27 PM
i've got a welcome pack but it looks like junk, so i guess ill have to read it later

and i mean for itself i'll be travelling cause i'm kl.

Angel-Light
11-09-2009, 06:20 PM
Read your welcome back. It will have everything in there, also make sure you have your SAAS Award Notice to show that your tution fees are being paid for

Passport will be needed for collecting Student ID

scottish
12-09-2009, 01:17 PM
kk read the pack

on the module select thing wuts this about

as i chose to do the subject on its own without nothing but i need to pick 66 credits worth of stuff

and its like accounting, french, cell biology, and junk like that? o.0

Angel-Light
12-09-2009, 06:23 PM
kk read the pack

on the module select thing wuts this about

as i chose to do the subject on its own without nothing but i need to pick 66 credits worth of stuff

and its like accounting, french, cell biology, and junk like that? o.0

Yeah your first year you will have to make up to some many credits. I had to take one extra module as my degree was Computing Science with Education. However I only have to do 2 modules now as I changed my degree to just CS and I passed every module in my 1st year.

It also helps you decide if you really want to do your degree or not :P

Fifteen
12-09-2009, 06:38 PM
What campus you staying in?

http://www.gla.ac.uk/undergraduate/accommodation/

If you click on that link then click on the campus you are staying in, it says what the rooms have ect.

Students need to provide their own crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils and towels

Good idea to take

a duvet, duvet covers, pillows, pillow cases, bed sheets, towels, tea towels, pots and pans, cutlery, plates, cups, dishes, cooking dishes, cooking tools - things like graters, wooden spoons, cleaning materials, painkillers..hmm

scottish
12-09-2009, 07:26 PM
and i mean for itself i'll be travelling cause i'm kl.

i just stuck down economics and accounts cause i got A's for them in higher so shud b ez.

scottish
13-09-2009, 12:28 PM
anotha thing;

i went in and got stoofs, but didn't get a timetable for the week, the only one i have is induction stuff

so during the first week do i actually go to any class :S and when will i get a timetable lol

Angel-Light
13-09-2009, 01:11 PM
anotha thing;

i went in and got stoofs, but didn't get a timetable for the week, the only one i have is induction stuff

so during the first week do i actually go to any class :S and when will i get a timetable lol

Look online, you normally don't get given a timetable but you have to make up your own one. In the first week you'll be required to choose what times you can do your tutorials/seminars at and also computing labs. Lectures are always fixed at times

scottish
13-09-2009, 01:54 PM
k well what the hell do i do tomorrow, lol

cause idk what time i go in at etc, i only know theres a talk thing in the morning which ppl need to listen to, then theres ones after which you can go if you want but isn't essential, so do i just go for first one then leave as i have no courses apparently lol :S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!