PDA

View Full Version : God Blackpool Is Boring?

Sharon
11-09-2009, 04:55 PM
Really I think so because I go there every year on the same rides I mean Blackpool is fun and everything and I'd like to go but its really stupid now I'm too used to that.. I don't want to go because of finance problems causing my probably not going on holiday next Spring as I know Im in a finance problem and we really splashed out in the Holidays but yeah and I know I'm actually quite er loaded my elf if I say so. but the Holiday we want is expensive so I said I'm not going and my mum took it as A joke should I stay home ;[
I'dl ike a day out.. But not with money. We're planning it this Sunday ;[

Alkaz
11-09-2009, 04:59 PM
I've never been but I can honestly say from what I have heard and what it looks like, I think that I would only ever want to go there once :P

Grippz
11-09-2009, 09:21 PM
It's alright but meh, i agree! The rides if you do go every year get boring. I go about every three years to pleasure beach LOL. This year i went to alton towers >: )

brandon
11-09-2009, 09:39 PM
I've only ever been once and I thought it wasn't bad. The 'Pepsi Max' was the best thing for me.

Sharon
12-09-2009, 07:26 PM
Mehh well yeah Pepsi Max
I've never been on The Pepsi Max OR The Iron Bru yhyh I know Whimp innit ;[
I've been Idk 7/9 times?
Thats tbh F****** ;l of me.. I'm so whimpy, I'm like I don't even go on rides..
Bare in mnie I'm like 11 though
Its so annoying.. My mum doubted buying me a wristband this year
OH YEAH WE'RE GOING...
TOMORROW :@ Omg its so annoying.. Shes getting me a Wristband but i know I won't go on loads of rides for sure.. I am getting the feeling I want to go on the Pepsi Max but Im still a little scared amg reply before like 10:30 tonight because I'll be gone tomorrow

Dan!
14-09-2009, 09:38 AM
I agree, Blackpool has got more and more boring.

Black_Apalachi
14-09-2009, 12:23 PM
You go every year??? No wonder it's boring! :P I went once and didn't even bother going into the rides, don't like them anyway lol. Found a go-kart track which was pretty good.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!