PDA

View Full Version : Does this sum manchester united 'fans' up?

Jack.Lfc
21-09-2009, 06:24 PM
http://www.redcafe.net/f6/so-how-did-you-react-owens-goal-268467/

Closed by invincible (Forum Super Moderator) as it's become spam.

Pyroka
21-09-2009, 06:30 PM
*REMOVED*

Edited by invincible (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post inappropriate comments

Flamedragon3
21-09-2009, 06:44 PM
I didn't realise how much it meant to United fans beating City. It's like they haven't score four goals against us in ages. Oh wait they haven't. :D

Browney
21-09-2009, 06:48 PM
Dragon, so you're bragging that your most bitter rivals put 4 goals past you, even though they haven't been able to do it in a while? You're bragging that this is one of the best attacking displays showed by United (and City it must be said) in a manc derby in ages? I'm sure they'll be flattered!

Jack.Lfc
21-09-2009, 06:51 PM
Look at all the posts ' i jumped round my living room' not one mentions jumping round te stretford end.

luce
21-09-2009, 06:55 PM
Look at all the posts ' i jumped round my living room' not one mentions jumping round te stretford end.

Not everyone can get to every game? There are loads of reasons why they couldn't get there. Personally i was on a hockey tour :)

Jack.Lfc
21-09-2009, 07:01 PM
Simple, they should support there local team.

luce
21-09-2009, 07:12 PM
Simple, they should support there local team.

for some of us that's not an option ;)

lBlue
21-09-2009, 07:29 PM
Not everyone can get to every game? There are loads of reasons why they couldn't get there. Personally i was on a hockey tour :)
lol.

for some of us that's not an option ;)
Yes it is, Portsmouth.

Excellent2
21-09-2009, 07:32 PM
Simple, they should support there local team.Just shut up, it's getting old now. All this jealousy is pure funny. If you concentrated more on Liverpool, than City, I'd stop thinking you were a hypocrite.

CJW93
21-09-2009, 07:33 PM

Even if you wasn't on the hockey tour, you still would of sat at home in front of the tv with your man utd shirt screaming at the tv, instead of going to the game

Jack.Lfc
21-09-2009, 07:36 PM
Just shut up, it's getting old now. All this jealousy is pure funny. If you concentrated more on Liverpool, than City, I'd stop thinking you were a hypocrite.

Just stating fact's that most manc's are plastic.

Jealousy? Im the one off to stamford bridge in a couple of weeks.

Excellent2
21-09-2009, 07:37 PM
Just stating fact's that most manc's are plastic.

Jealousy? Im the one off to stamford bridge in a couple of weeks.You seem to be quite 'plastic' yourself. You bang on about City more than you do Liverpool. That's a fact dear.

That's great for you! I'm off to college tomorrow to continue my education.

Jack.Lfc
21-09-2009, 07:40 PM
Me also but then im off to anfield at the end of the week to see liverpool v hull. Theres no threads on Liverpool for me to say anything, there mostly on city.

Excellent2
21-09-2009, 07:41 PM
Me also but then im off to anfield at the end of the week to see liverpool v hull. Theres no threads on Liverpool for me to say anything, there mostly on city.So how about you stop creating threads regarding Manchester United, and create a Liverpool one..

Jack.Lfc
21-09-2009, 07:42 PM
Nothing really to say at the min. Plus when theres a game, i am there so i cant post then can i?

Excellent2
21-09-2009, 07:44 PM
Nothing really to say at the min. Plus when theres a game, i am there so i cant post then can i?Do what your good buddy lBlue does, post a thread regarding post game anaylsis.

Immenseman
21-09-2009, 07:45 PM
no, it doesn't sum up millions of fans.

Jack.Lfc
21-09-2009, 07:59 PM
:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

luce
21-09-2009, 08:01 PM
lol.

Yes it is, Portsmouth.

Well i come from Dudley so it's well actually i could take my pick but i spend just as much time in Manchester as i do in Dudley. Plus i follow my dad he supports them because when he was like 9 we lost the FA cup final to Southampton and he felt sorry for them. So really it was the opposite reason to glory supporting.

On another note i would support Southampton if i "went local" because i know Matt le tiss and the club have guernsey connections.

Even if you wasn't on the hockey tour, you still would of sat at home in front of the tv with your man utd shirt screaming at the tv, instead of going to the game

Sorry do i know you. erm do so don't even try and tell me what i would have done. for your information i go out with my boyfriend to watch the football rather then sitting at home doing the stuff mentioned in that thread. Even if i lived in Manchester i couldn't afford to go to every game unless i got a season ticket which is what will happen when i study at uni.

Excellent2
21-09-2009, 08:01 PM
Shows how narrow minded some people are actually. I could go on Bluemoon and pick out lots about City fans.

Jack.Lfc
21-09-2009, 08:03 PM
But what i posted applys to the man u fans on here.

Excellent2
21-09-2009, 08:07 PM
But what i posted applys to the man u fans on here.How does it when the site you posted, is an enitrely different URL from HabboxForum?

Jack.Lfc
21-09-2009, 08:08 PM
All the fans on there are arm chair supporters.

Excellent2
21-09-2009, 08:12 PM
All the fans on there are arm chair supporters.Look dude, keep your opinions to yourself. Atleast we still watch United instead of not watching them at all?

Jack.Lfc
21-09-2009, 08:14 PM
But i could watch them and say i support them? anyone could.

lBlue
21-09-2009, 08:26 PM
Well i come from Dudley so it's well actually i could take my pick but i spend just as much time in Manchester as i do in Dudley. Plus i follow my dad he supports them because when he was like 9 we lost the FA cup final to Southampton and he felt sorry for them. So really it was the opposite reason to glory supporting.

On another note i would support Southampton if i "went local" because i know Matt le tiss and the club have guernsey connections.

Sorry do i know you. erm do so don't even try and tell me what i would have done. for your information i go out with my boyfriend to watch the football rather then sitting at home doing the stuff mentioned in that thread. Even if i lived in Manchester i couldn't afford to go to every game unless i got a season ticket which is what will happen when i study at uni.
Support Southampton then?

And you don't need to know him for him to express his opinion. If he annoys you too much infract him eh?

Shows how narrow minded some people are actually. I could go on Bluemoon and pick out lots about City fans.
No you couldn't, your first couple of posts need to be moderated so they wouldn't even appear on the board till you're banned.

But i could watch them and say i support them? anyone could.
WOO GO TV.

CJW93
21-09-2009, 08:29 PM

Know you don't. I would be embarrassed to you associated with you in any way

BoomItsClowgon
21-09-2009, 08:35 PM
Just shut up, it's getting old now. All this jealousy is pure funny. If you concentrated more on Liverpool, than City, I'd stop thinking you were a hypocrite.

I agree. :eusa_clap

SO BLOODY WHAT. At least she's actually doing her bit.. (She's actually putting money into the Club by paying to watch them)

It's not easy for every fan to go to a match week in week out. Look at how many Liverpool/Arsenal/City fans that are out their. (Targeting the ones who live in the Uk) Do they ALL go watch their team week in, week out? NO! :rolleyes: Because not everyone has the time, the money to do it all the time!!!

Look dude, keep your opinions to yourself. Atleast we still watch United instead of not watching them at all?

Just ignore noobs like this. They are jealous, jealous of the biggest team of the world. :D Surprise a Liverpool fan is going on a Official United fan site. Tut tut. :eusa_danc

And this "support your local team" **** is just pissing me off. We have the right to support what ever team we like.

If we wanna support our local team then we ******** will. Comprende?

So give it a rest your morons. -REP ME. FACE.. BOTHERED?

CJW93
21-09-2009, 08:40 PM
I agree. :eusa_clap

SO BLOODY WHAT. At least she's actually doing her bit.. (She's actually putting money into the Club by paying to watch them)

It's not easy for every fan to go to a match week in week out. Look at how many Liverpool/Arsenal/City fans that are out their. (Targeting the ones who live in the Uk) Do they ALL go watch their team week in, week out? NO! :rolleyes: Because not everyone has the time, the money to do it all the time!!!

Just ignore noobs like this. They are jealous, jealous of the biggest team of the world. :D Surprise a Liverpool fan is going on a Official United fan site. Tut tut. :eusa_danc

And this "support your local team" **** is just pissing me off. We have the right to support what ever team we like.

If we wanna support our local team then we ******** will. Comprende?

So give it a rest your morons. -REP ME. FACE.. BOTHERED?

wow looks like somebody is about to cry

Jack.Lfc
21-09-2009, 08:42 PM

Yeh i go on all football fansites see what there saying, real madrid are the biggest team in the world.

Browney
21-09-2009, 08:46 PM
Lads I have something to admit. I'm a glory supporter...

BoomItsClowgon
21-09-2009, 08:49 PM
wow looks like somebody is about to cry

http://blogs.dogtime.com/system/tiny_mce_photos/0001/2877/bulldog_thumb.jpg

Bite the doggggy.

Yeh i go on all football fansites see what there saying, real madrid are the biggest team in the world.

"Arguably" United are. ;)

Don't worry, i know how it's feels, yes, it hurts that Liverpool will NEVER EVER become bigger or as big as their archest rivals United.

It's shame that they won't win the League for another 18 YEARS.. awwwww. :(

Given it another 4 years maybe 5 and Liverpool will win nothing. You Liverpool fans must wake up and see the big picture that you can not can't on your hero Stevie G for ever now. Oh no. :eusa_naug

Jack.Lfc
21-09-2009, 08:52 PM
Atleast 'stevie G' hasnt left us like ronaldo or tevez. But when we do win something Ill be there too see it :)!

Liverpool leagues = 18
United leagues = 18

Liverpool european cups = 5
Man u = 3

Liverpool most successful team in england?

DJ-Ains.T
21-09-2009, 08:57 PM
Lmao, you've gotta admit it was a good match? And then that goal at the end.. haha.

Jack.Lfc
21-09-2009, 09:00 PM
http://i37.tinypic.com/2uhwzmh.gif

Jibbish
21-09-2009, 09:01 PM
http://i37.tinypic.com/2uhwzmh.gif
what you pointing out in that
the fan? LOL

Browney
21-09-2009, 09:01 PM
Might not be for long Jack...

Jack.Lfc
21-09-2009, 09:04 PM
What?..

BoomItsClowgon
21-09-2009, 09:06 PM
Atleast 'stevie G' hasnt left us like ronaldo or tevez. But when we do win something Ill be there too see it :)!

Liverpool leagues = 18
United leagues = 18

Liverpool european cups = 5
Man u = 3

Liverpool most successful team in england?

Added the FA CUPS/ Carling Cups? Erm, let me see now... nope.

Our history is way bigger then the damn scousers anyway. ;)

And it terms of who's been the best performer over past decade or so in England, we have been on top, with Chelsea closely behind, Arsenal in 3rd and Liverpool in, (no surprise... in last place!)

You have played dreadful in England for years, yes, you probably are best at playing Champs League Football then us and the rest but in the last 2 years or so you haven't been doing that well hav you mate?

Where as, we, United, have reached the Finals two years in a row! :D

The most Valued football in the CLUB in the WORLD!

Now, i think that makes us the biggest Club in the world, don't cha think? ;)

Jibbish
21-09-2009, 09:07 PM

Our history is way bigger then the damn scousers anyway. ;)

And it terms of who's been the best performer over past decade or so in England, we have been on top, we Chelsea closely behind, Arsenal in 3rd and Liverpool in, (no surprise... in last place!)

You have played dreadful in England for years, yes, you probably are best at playing Champs League Football then us and the rest but in the last 2 years or so you haven't been doing that well hav you mate?

Where as, we, United, have reached the Finals two years in a row! :D

The most Valued football in the CLUB in the WORLD!

Now, i think that makes us the biggest Club in the world, don't cha think? ;)
if u was a real fan
you wouldn't give a toss about if your was the biggest club in the world or not

adaym
21-09-2009, 09:07 PM
I love it how you instantly go to the 'jealously' argument. That's funnier if I'm honest. I'm all in favour of supporting local clubs but I'm not too bothered if people support United because they're good. That's their problem to be honest, not mine. I'll concentrate on world domination with a pub team :8.

Jack.Lfc
21-09-2009, 09:09 PM

My **** is worth more than those two trophies, where talking about major trophies here.

adaym
21-09-2009, 09:13 PM
My **** is worth more than those two trophies, where talking about major trophies here.
Can we also talk about post-Falklands war...

BoomItsClowgon
21-09-2009, 09:13 PM
if u was a real fan
you wouldn't give a toss about if your was the biggest club in the world or not

I didn't mean it like that Sunshine. :)

Even if we didn't win anything for years i would still support United and i'm sure many "true" united fans would.

Let me get it straight here pal, because you and the others seem to have a problem calling we "United fans, glory hunters"

You get Glory Hunters with every big Club, i'm not denying that but you've got to understand that because ppl support the "Biggest Club in the world" that doesn't make them a glory hunter. :8 Many of them have followed thin and thick through the years, so ye mate.

Now come on now, get real. No more. Kay?! :)

Jack.Lfc
21-09-2009, 09:14 PM
If you wish.

Theres no one on this forum who goes to united games.

Jibbish
21-09-2009, 09:19 PM
I didn't mean it like that Sunshine. :)

Even if we didn't win anything for years i would still support United and i'm sure many "true" united fans would.

Let me get it straight here pal, because you and the others seem to have a problem calling we "United fans, glory hunters"

You get Glory Hunters with every big Club, i'm not denying that but you've got to understand that because ppl support the "Biggest Club in the world" that doesn't make them a glory hunter. :8 Many of them have followed thin and thick through the years, so ye mate.

Now come on now, get real. No more. Kay?! :)
but what confuses me, if you don't like your local teams fair enough, but out of all the other clubs why manchester united? who just happen to be one of the biggest clubs in the world

alexxxxx
21-09-2009, 09:25 PM
i support man utd cuz dey r on telly evry week. nd i luv liverpool, rsenal nd chelsea 2. not 2 mention real madrid nd barca. inter r pretty sik, so r bayern munich nd lyon.

i cnt get 2 evry game i kno but wot duz it matter, i still support em nd cheer when dey r on telly.

seriously though, i've met a chelsea fan where i've actually been to more chelsea games than him.

BoomItsClowgon
21-09-2009, 09:27 PM

Your what ever is worth poo mate. Ok You've won 2 more trophies of the worlds most "prestigious" competition... big deal. :rolleyes:

You just said you are the Biggest team in England... am i right or am i wrong?

We've won the most FA CUPS - We've won the most Carling Cup more than Liverpool (Probably won the most, i think)

18 /18 on the League are we? :rolleyes:

So think again. :D

Browney
21-09-2009, 09:28 PM
If you wish.

I've been to 3 last season.

Jack.Lfc
21-09-2009, 09:32 PM
We've won the most Carling Cup more than Liverpool (Probably won the most, i think)

Wrong.

I said most successful.

Ok lets do some math's.

Eurpean cups
Liverpool = 5
Man u = 3

Leagues
Liverpool = 18
Man u = 18

Fa cups
Liverpool = 7
Man u = 11

Carling cups
Liverpool = 7
Man u = 3

Overall
Liverpool = 37
Man u = 35

BoomItsClowgon
21-09-2009, 09:39 PM
If you wish.

There's hardly any United fans that are on here... :rolleyes:

There's only 1 or 2 united fans on here that i can honestly say that are "true" united fans.

Anyway, how old are you? Do you get money from your parent's to go to these games, i guess you probably are. :rolleyes:

Money is tight as it is and my mum can't afford to take out £30 - £40 quid out and give me once a week/ month or so to go and see them play..

But hopefully when i start College, earn some money from a part time Job, :rolleyes: i can go seem them play more.

and i'm sure everyone has thier reasons why they can't see them play ever week.

It's not as if every Liverpool fan go see Liverpool every week. :)

but what confuses me, if you don't like your local teams fair enough, but out of all the other clubs why manchester united? who just happen to be one of the biggest clubs in the world

Well because, when i was growing up i supported united ever since i was 2 because i always seen my brothers watching them, following them and telling me stories when ever they went to a game. :rolleyes:

i support man utd cuz dey r on telly evry week. nd i luv liverpool, rsenal nd chelsea 2. not 2 mention real madrid nd barca. inter r pretty sik, so r bayern munich nd lyon.

i cnt get 2 evry game i kno but wot duz it matter, i still support em nd cheer when dey r on telly.

seriously though, i've met a chelsea fan where i've actually been to more chelsea games than him.

Oh looool. :P

Jack.Lfc
21-09-2009, 09:41 PM
I'm 17, and no i dont get money off my parents.

Name the 2 fans please.

Pyroka
21-09-2009, 09:41 PM
*REMOVED*

Edited by invincible (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post inappropriate comments

What the **** is wrong with this forum. It's a ******* Habbo forum I know... but it'd explain how petty the ******* Moderators are thats for sure. I bet telling someone to go collect thrones to fund their life would be considered inappropriate too.

Bit sad.

Like Man Utd.

BoomItsClowgon
21-09-2009, 09:47 PM
I'm 17, and no i dont get money off my parents.

Name the 2 fans please.

Well good on you. ;)

You have a guess who you think i'm on about...

What the **** is wrong with this forum. It's a ******* Habbo forum I know... but it'd explain how petty the ******* Moderators are thats for sure. I bet telling someone to go collect thrones to fund their life would be considered inappropriate too.

Bit sad.

Like Man Utd .

:O How dare you! Who do you support! Tell me, tell me now. :@

Jack.Lfc
21-09-2009, 09:49 PM
immenseman and boomitsclowgon

BoomItsClowgon
21-09-2009, 09:53 PM
immenseman and boomitsclowgon

Me of course, the most dedicated United fan on here. :8

Erm, excluding me Immenseman, and i think Lucy, kind of?. I dnt like how Jake gt a second team though. :@

Geraint
21-09-2009, 10:20 PM
If people want to support Man Utd then they can support Man Utd but they don't what they're missing out on by not supporting your local teams. Mock them all you like but you're having no fun supporting Man Utd.

brandon
21-09-2009, 10:35 PM
If people want to support Man Utd then they can support Man Utd but they don't what they're missing out on by not supporting your local teams. Mock them all you like but you're having no fun supporting Man Utd.
I agree, I don't have a problem with glory hunters anymore because it's their choice and their loss for missing out on that experience.

Mint
21-09-2009, 10:46 PM
Tbh a lot of big club supporters do also support their local team. I support oldham but I also support Man U. Obviously I've been to more OAFC games than man utd but thats because boundary park is like 10 mins away from my house and is less than a fiver to get into most games. :P I'm not a football fanatic and neither are most of the "glory hunters", if you are actually interested in football then you would go to the games. :rolleyes:

VirtualG
22-09-2009, 05:41 AM
Oh, cmon, I had to stay up to like midnight to watch the game because Im Australia. (I had to sneak into the lounge room, turn the tv down really low and try not too make too much noise, my dad hates football, hes a league man)

luce
22-09-2009, 06:36 AM
Support Southampton then?

And you don't need to know him for him to express his opinion. If he annoys you too much infract him eh?

No you couldn't, your first couple of posts need to be moderated so they wouldn't even appear on the board till you're banned.

WOO GO TV.

I don't feel anything for supporting southampton though. i would get nothing out of going to watch them play and i got bored watching them on TV. Also it would work out the same amount to go to Manchester as to go to S. because the Man Utd gsy supporters thing that we're in gets flights and stuff lower.

Know you don't. I would be embarrassed to you associated with you in any way

*REMOVED*

I've been to 3 last season.

Last season i went to 3 incl. CC final.

Also on this whole you're missing out if you support united, if you're not a glory supporter then you feel the same as when you support your local team. I don't miss out on any of the passion of football and when i go i love to sit with the proper fans not the people on day trips with their kids (Hence why i love away game city v Man utd was the best game of my life)

Edited by MattGarner (Forum Manager): Please do not be rude towards members.

lBlue
22-09-2009, 06:41 AM
Oh, cmon, I had to stay up to like midnight to watch the game because Im Australia. (I had to sneak into the lounge room, turn the tv down really low and try not too make too much noise, my dad hates football, hes a league man)
Not heard of A-League?

I don't feel anything for supporting southampton though. i would get nothing out of going to watch them play and i got bored watching them on TV. Also it would work out the same amount to go to Manchester as to go to S. because the Man Utd gsy supporters thing that we're in gets flights and stuff lower.

*REMOVED*

Last season i went to 3 incl. CC final.

Also on this whole you're missing out if you support united, if you're not a glory supporter then you feel the same as when you support your local team. I don't miss out on any of the passion of football and when i go i love to sit with the proper fans not the people on day trips with their kids (Hence why i love away game city v Man utd was the best game of my life)
How do you know until you go to a row of Southampton games? :S
And to say you're a mod that's ridiculous. You should of rose above it however you couldn't resist the temptation of insulting him.

StefanWolves
22-09-2009, 08:04 AM
How do you know until you go to a row of Southampton games? :S
And to say you're a mod that's ridiculous. You should of rose above it however you couldn't resist the temptation of insulting him.
i agree.

adaym
22-09-2009, 09:39 AM
i agree.
me too, despicable behaviour.

sock
22-09-2009, 01:43 PM
Yes, The majority of the fans who celebrated to the owen goal wern't at the match.

Immenseman
22-09-2009, 02:48 PM
the majority of fans who wanted city to win weren't at the match... :S

StefanWolves
22-09-2009, 02:59 PM
the majority of fans who wanted city to win weren't at the match... :S

exactly, it isn't like you can fit every single man u fan into old trafford... ;/

lBlue
22-09-2009, 03:20 PM
United didn't sell out.

StefanWolves
22-09-2009, 03:25 PM
United didn't sell out.

i really do highly doubt that.

even if it wasn't, the only reason would be ridiculously high prices or the local council limiting the number of home fans because of the chance of trouble?

Browney
22-09-2009, 03:35 PM
Yes, The majority of the fans who celebrated to the owen goal wern't at the match.

GOOD ONE. Lets build a 25 million seater stadium. Because taking into account Africa, the Far East, Ireland, Pakistan, India and wherever else there are football fans there will be Man Yoonited fans, means I bet theres about 50 million United fans.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!