PDA

View Full Version : NORMAL RARE VALUE REPORT [4] [samantha]

samantha421
21-09-2009, 06:24 PM
Here again for yet another rare value report. Unfortunately I was too late to apply for the team :(

Anyway, over the past few days I have been trading like mad for no reason, must be trade fever and anyway I will be reporting some rare values that I would like to see decrease, increase, or stay at the same value they are now at.

Under habbox value
Equal to habbox value
Higher than habbox value
The first rare I will be reporting is the:

Blue amber

This rare is quite popular and I have witnessed quite a few trades.

2.5 hc (seen once)
2.8 hc (seen once)
3 hc ( seen once)

I have made all these trades, I have literally bought them at these prices.
I feel that 3 hc is a bit steep for this piece of furniture as it doesn't always sell for its guideline.

This rare would be better off at 2.75, to give it time to increase the value naturally as the demand gets more and more popular.

The next rare I am going to report is the:

Full Totem

This rare is amazingly popular and I have seen it sold for much over its guideline

6 hcs ( seen 3 times )
7 hcs ( seen once)
4 hcs ( seen once)

I think this rare is popular because of the effects that you receive with it. Habbo prolonged releasing the collectibles and everyone wondered what they would actually do when the full set was complete. This rare I honestly feel should rise to about 6.5hcs because as many people are keeping them for themselves because of the effects this will increase demand for them therefore people will sell them for more profit.

The RD rare I am going to report is the :

White pillow

This rare I have found is quite popular and some people are buying in bulk. They are buying under the guideline and are paying 2 hcs for them.
However these pillows have so much more potential and can be risen to their trade value.

2 hc ( seen 3-4 times)
2.5 (seen twice)
1 hc ( seen once)

I don't think that the 1 hc is a good guideline, as I think this may have been from someone running a shop who made the shoppers offer. Resulting in a 1 hc profit to the shopper. However this rare can rise and should rise to about 2.5 yet again because the demand for pillows are in at the moment.

The Th rare I am going to report is the:

Vanilla Ice cream machine

This rare has gone up in price, and i see many people trade for the guided price.

2.2 hc ( seen once)
2 hc ( seen 3 times)
2.3 hcs ( seen once)

This rare has the potential to increase like all the other ICMS. They are quite popular around the 2 hc mark, but for now i think that 2.2 hc is a steady guideline that could increase to about 2.5 as the demand goes up.

Finally downloaded the spell checker so everything should be in working order.

Martin
21-09-2009, 06:56 PM
Once again this is a great report! I love the use of colour, and it's set out perfectly. Thanks for letting us know about these trades :)

Bolt660

Deathix
22-09-2009, 05:34 AM
Thanks for the great report! I love the colour and I like your comments, very accurate values and I hope to hear more reports from you! Thanks again.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!