PDA

View Full Version : SUPER RARE REPORT [1] [samantha]

samantha421
22-09-2009, 07:35 PM
Well I have cracked normal rare values so may as well try super rare values.
I don't witness super rare trades as much because I don't possess supers.
But I look at them with caution to see how much they sell for.

If I do this completely wrong. I am sorry :)

Until today I never knew the Russian Samovar was super rare and that is the rare I will report first

Below Habbox price
Equal to habbox price
Above habbox price

2hc (seen once)
1.4 ( seen once) (I made the sale)
1.5 ( seen once)

Although I have only seen each trade once, I have found that 1.5 cs ( 20 credits) is a good price for this item. I don't see demand for them and I only see them on a one off. Its nice for a super rare not to be sky high in price :). So i think its a good rare value which cud rise about 0.1 of a hc in future.

The next rare I will report is the
Orange tree

I feel that until ecotron is back, this super should increase in price. I know its easier to get than the fairy mushrooms, and the pear tree but as ecotron doesn't exist for now this rare should rocket.

I have only witnessed one trade unfortunately and that was by me ( unless you count the noob who i got it off for 5 creds)

I sold for 2 endors (when at 4.5)
and 1 Father of habbo (1 hc)
So basically 10 hcs ( 1 under guideline)
But i got a massive profit anyway. This rare I would like to see maybe reach about 15 hcs? and have a steady gradual decline when ecotron comes back ( if it comes back) and for the time being have a gradual increase.
Sorry for not having more trade values I hope my information covers for that.

Eco penguin trophy

I no longer see these being traded, and because you can no longer get them I feel they should be increased in price a tiny bit

I have seen 1 sell for 5 hc ( when they first came out )
But now people sell for about 20creds (1.5) just same as their guideline. I don't often see them now. I only know of one who was one ATM ( my sister ) Unless I haven't been looking hard enough. However these should maybe decrease nearer Christmas time ( if habbo brings out another promotion of singing in throughout December ) Sorry for not having more values I hope the information covers this

To be honest, I think my super rare value report didn't got well at all. Maybe I will stick to normal rares for now on

Martin
22-09-2009, 07:46 PM
Once again, Great report! :D

I take it you are reffering to the "Arctic pengiun trophy" and not the "Eco penguin trophy" in the last value?

It's Nice that you once again used your colour scheme in the first Rare, maybe you could have continued it through with the rest of the values you provided, if anything just for continuity.

I can see you tried hard on this report, and I would understand if you wanted to stick to normal rares, but if at any point you are considering wanting to become a rare values reporter, it might be a good idea to get some practice reporting super trades too.

Once again many thanks for this report :)

Bolt660

samantha421
22-09-2009, 07:48 PM
I started reporting after the applications had closed.

I meant the arctic penguin trophy, I made a mistake as I just saw one in a room.

I will keep my eye out on super trades.

But mostly thankyou

For comments and I may improve.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!