PDA

View Full Version : Hello :)!

Nivie
27-09-2009, 01:34 PM
Never actually being active on Habbox even though ive used it alot for rare values. I decided to join to meet some new friends and to get involved with the community.

Little introduction :)

You can call me Ash, im 18 and I live in York, England, United Kingdom. My ambition is to work my way up to the top of the ladder in the business sector, my aim is to achieve what I want in life. At the moment its looking good. Im planning on moving to California when im 24 to work as a software programmer. Im currently studying Software & Development at York College for 2 years.

I shuffle.. yes I do the melbourne shuffle, YT it if you dont know what it is.

Got anything else to say? leave me a GB message on my Guestbook - www.habbo.co.uk/home/nivie

Thanks for reading.

Immenseman
27-09-2009, 01:36 PM
Very nice introduction, good to see someone with a clear vision on their aspirations in life. Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay! :8

Nivie
27-09-2009, 01:38 PM
Thanks Immenseman, would just like to apologise for my actions in the past. I sort of loved argueing with you and was trying to act the big man back then. Ive changed alot :)

Hopefully this can be a fresh start :)

Immenseman
27-09-2009, 01:40 PM
Can't say I recognise your name and I'm more than used to people saying things to me on Habbo, it's part and parcel. Takes a big man to apologise anyway so I'll take pity and give you some reputation :P :)

edit; Can't give reputation when you're cautioned, will do it as soon as I'm uncautioned next week some time.

Nivie
27-09-2009, 01:43 PM
Ah okay, well it was when you used to (not sure if you still do) hang around with Mani. Me and Jord (Jelly) used to just flame for no reason, I guess Jord isnt a big man after all.

Thanks for the rep, I just want to start clean. Anyways im going to stop replying or others will thinking im trying to bump this thread. x

Kipp
27-09-2009, 01:45 PM
Kool introduction, welcome to the forum Ash. :)

Kronics
27-09-2009, 01:55 PM
Welcome to the forum Ash :) Nice intro mate.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!