PDA

View Full Version : Football Trials

Arron
27-09-2009, 05:10 PM
I'll never get scouted for a goalkeeper in a game because I play Centre defence but when me and mates go out and play football on the field they all say "omg you should ask for trials at clubs cos your immense in net". Now I'm thinking of taking this into account because I'm always getting told i have awesome reflexes and I'm a good shot stopper.

So yeah.. I've been on some local football websites, e.g. Stockport County, and looked around for trials but I can't seem to find any (partially because all the club website layouts are the same)

So could anyone help me out a little? Do you think I would have to visit the actual club and ask them in person?

Joepetto
27-09-2009, 05:12 PM
join a different team as keeper :rolleyes:

Jack.Lfc
27-09-2009, 05:13 PM
Phone everton and ask them for trials. Make sure you get dwaynetherockjohnson on your bak so we know who u r.

Arron
27-09-2009, 05:14 PM
Phone everton and ask them for trials. Make sure you get dwaynetherockjohnson on your bak so we know who u r.

lmao.

everton. why everton? are there trials on for em?

adaym
27-09-2009, 05:16 PM
if you're over 13 u gots like 0.001% chance

Jack.Lfc
27-09-2009, 05:26 PM
Yeh, everton give out trials if you ask.

adaym
27-09-2009, 05:27 PM
i heard real madrid do as well

Arron
27-09-2009, 05:33 PM

well thanks for thatt :)

anyone else know any teams in the north west - forgot to mention the region in the first post.

adaym
27-09-2009, 05:37 PM
well thanks for thatt :)

anyone else know any teams in the north west - forgot to mention the region in the first post.
I hear FC Malamuk (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Malamuk) in the Coca-Cola GM (Greenland Football League) have recurring trials, that's in the NW.

Arron
27-09-2009, 05:51 PM
I hear FC Malamuk (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Malamuk) in the Coca-Cola GM (Greenland Football League) have recurring trials, that's in the NW.

north west of england you booooob!

Geraint
27-09-2009, 05:53 PM
How about you join a smaller team first. Maybe your local team or a lower league team. Y'know someone crappy like Vauxhall Motors, no offence like.

StefanWolves
27-09-2009, 05:57 PM
How about you join a smaller team first. Maybe your local team or a lower league team. Y'know someone crappy like Vauxhall Motors, no offence like.

you best bet is to just play for a different team in goal, and hope that a scout watches you and see's potential.

Arron
27-09-2009, 06:08 PM

i might try that, and no offence taken :P

you best bet is to just play for a different team in goal, and hope that a scout watches you and see's potential.

hmm thats if scouts can be bothered coming down. we're in divison 2 (5 div's in total) and they still dont come. our league has great talent too.. i might have to contact the chairmen of the league or something to arrange it.

Flamedragon3
27-09-2009, 07:45 PM
You need to sell yourself and go to as many football clubs around your area as possible, instead of waiting for them to come to you as it could possibly never happen and you could miss out on an opporunity your unlikely to get in the future.

If I was you, I would try go on the websites of any clubs you would be interested in going to around your area (lower league teams would be your best option) and find what the contact number is etc and see what they tell you about trials.

Like everyone else said aswell, you need to change clubs so you can be a professional goalkeeper if you think your good enough.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!