PDA

View Full Version : You DUMMY! - Ends 13th November

ItsDave
07-10-2009, 11:02 AM
Greetings everyone from the mind of... mine? :eusa_wall Anyway - with Halloween coming up I thought of all the wonderful, expensive, good-for-one-night-but-let's-use-them-anyway-because-they-look-good decorations! Usually there's paper ghosts hanging from the walls or plastic skeletons like Achmed the Dead Terrorist... hang on, COMP IDEA!

So heres the competition guys, I would like you to think of a Dummy. Not the ones babies use for tooth development, the ones strange but talented people use to make other people laugh or use because they're lonely :eusa_whis. This Dummy can be any character, any name, any plotline, any background, any motto, anything! But it has to have those elements listed above, ok?

In simple terms, think of a Dummy character; I want to know his/her/it's name, his/her/it's background (where did they come from or why are they here, their background story) and a catchphrase or motto. Please be aware that this is NOT a Halloween competition, and therefore, entries do not have to be of the scary variety. The entry with the funniest and original entry will win! Get thinking and good luck!

1st Prize: 2 months VIP

Your entry should look like the example below:
Habbo Name: Xzoid
Habbox Name: Xzoid
My entry:

Competition Terms & Conditions

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not Habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on the date listed in the thread title. Members are only allowed to enter once per Internet Protocol; breach of this rule may consider in a temporary or permanent ban from entering Habbox's competitions. The winner will be announced in this thread. Winner(s) will be private messaged by Inseriousity. to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any harassment or attempted bribery of the judge(s) will get you disqualified and could get you into trouble on the Forum. All Habbox staff are excluded from participating in competitions, unless the competition states they may. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes are subject to change. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner(s) being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be considered a donation to Habbox Competitions in the winner's name. All furniture prizes will be handed over on Habbo UK only. All rights reserved.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments - it is not the place to do so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to the Competitions Manager or post in the "Questions & Comments about Habbox Competitions" thread.

Jay.
13-10-2009, 01:08 PM
Habbo Name: dr.hendo1
Habbox Name: Jay.
My entry: Sir Bobalot. Sir Bobalot loves to bob up and down. He is here in this Halloween party to bob for apples. His motto is - Bob up and down from tots to dots!

Mandahh
15-10-2009, 05:07 PM
Boob TEH builder - Bob The Builder's twin :)

Americanozz
27-10-2009, 11:59 PM
Habbo Name: 7eventy5ive
Habbox Name: 7eventy5ive
My Entry: Angel 666,

Angel 666 is a girl with a weird life.
She says she was send down from a place called Heavell which is a mix between heaven and hell, but no-one ever knew if she was telling the truth.
She says her mum wasn't actually her real mum and that she was adopted, but she had no dad.
She lives in a rather funny looking house which includes a floating pool and underground bedrooms.
She lives in a place call Devilish Street.

AppleCore,.x
28-10-2009, 02:37 AM
Ghalyela was an african girl whos dad died when she was 2. Her name means precious because her dad thought of her that way. She is living with her mum but cant really get over the fact that her dad died, she visits his grave everyday. She is quite poor and she cant afford to go to school because she lives in africa. She has to work everyday and her and her mother live in a mud house.

Her motto is: When you love someone all your saved up wishes start coming out.

o.deexs
04-11-2009, 10:52 AM
habbo name: o.deexs
habbox name: o.deexs
My Entry:

Ryan Traves was a dummy overnight. One day he was fine, the next he was running around and shouting, like he was high on crack cocaine.
He lived in a london slum with his dog 'meow' and his cat 'woof woofs'. He shares his room with his 5 year old brother, who ryan claims is really an 8 legged space monster on a plot to destroy humanityin the form of a toddler.
He once phoned me for my telephone number and he sold his mom's car for petrol money.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!