PDA

View Full Version : Strict and Boring School

Carlsta
23-07-2005, 12:11 PM
Bad thing about my school is were like 3rd best in the county
and my mates who dont go to that school call me a swot
as everyone thinks it strict there when it aint really
apart from perfect uniform

Theres a teacher LUCKY idont have him but he stands in corridor going UR TIES TO SHORT and makes us redo it and his wife does the same they are well gay!

My art is teacher took one of me bands of me coz were only allowed one so i went to her at end of day to get it and she went i really should give it to your head of year as you broke a school rule and i went but miss ill b good and will only wear one again and she goes if i see you with more then one on ill chop them into little pieces lol how sad can she get. Oh and in one lesson she went i have to take my blazer of as i confiscated a phone and its weighing down one side of my pocket!!

I dont really like my Form tutor/ German teacher she was mean when u didnt bring homework in she was like RIGHT DT!!! but coz shes our form tutor shes sometimes nice. If she tells us to be silent and were not she will give the person who talks a DT

Well ive now moved on a year so its going to be alot hard on me they were lineant on me as it was first year at secondary school but were gonna av to work extra hard.

i hope i get all the best teachers next year - going to yr 8

Also our ties av to b down to our waist, top buttons done up, blazer on unless flags up or if its hot and weve been told to take them off

POST ABOUT YOURS

Georgia
23-07-2005, 04:31 PM
:o Sounds hard!

I suppose every school has to be strict but depends if you listen or not

Your suppose to have you ties a reasonable length, black colourd tights, skirts knee length shirts tucked in blablablaa...

Tommy
23-07-2005, 04:34 PM
My school is like youres, they are something like the 30th in the country and are expected to be strict. Were not even aloud white lines on our shoes!

Dirgeofcerberus
23-07-2005, 04:38 PM
My school is like in the top 5 for the East Midlands.
But its not even strict.
We dont even have to wear ties, we have these shirts with the tie colours down the middle of the shirt so we dont have to wear em, also nearly all of the teachers are proper safe and arnt nasty or strict at all.

I like my school. :P

Georgia
23-07-2005, 04:41 PM
Mine is probably bottom :P

Absently
23-07-2005, 04:49 PM
where i am my school is top school we av all girls we av 2 b perfectyour not even aload bring in a bar fr lunch we av 2 av our uniform perfect our english teacher is the worst she made a girl cry but really the girl she made cry is a baby anyway and if shes finally being nice a help out teacher always comes in and chats wih her its so annoying whenits our lunch time we don't get 2 go out until we only av 5 minutes left of break i'm so glad i won't av her as my english teacher next year

Victimized
23-07-2005, 06:21 PM
Only 45% in my school passed their GCSE's with a C or above, compared to other schools were i live that got something like 89%

Carlsta
23-07-2005, 07:50 PM
aresgot like 99% A's or summet
and mines 3rd in eastmidlands 2

Rachi
23-07-2005, 07:59 PM
In my skl we have slips
if u 4get a book u get a slip
if ur tie is 2 short u get a slip
if ur shirt is out u get one
top button undon = slip
3 slips = detention:)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!