PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on your teams performances so far?

YellowParasol
15-10-2009, 10:58 PM
Peterborough Utd - Shocking.

Won 1 league game this season so far which was 3-2 home against Reading, 4 away draws, 2 home which were 1-1 against both sheffield wednesday and crystal palace, 2 away both were 1-1's aswel at QPR and leicester city.

We scored in every game apart from preston and blackpool away and we are in last 16 of carling cup. Atleast thats a bit of a positive in our season.

adaym
16-10-2009, 12:02 AM
Well we've only won one but then again we've only lost two. That's what you get for having a defensive-minded manager. Still, there's hope. If we draw against Barnsley I'm going to kill myself. I'd rather a loss than a draw.

Andys
16-10-2009, 12:22 AM
Very pleased ;)

Tinchy
16-10-2009, 12:29 AM
Peterborough Utd - Shocking.

Won 1 league game this season so far which was 3-2 home against Reading, 4 away draws, 2 home which were 1-1 against both sheffield wednesday and crystal palace, 2 away both were 1-1's aswel at QPR and leicester city.

We scored in every game apart from preston and blackpool away and we are in last 16 of carling cup. Atleast thats a bit of a positive in our season.
Now you're in the Champiosnhip you expect to win every game? :rolleyes: Be happy you are in that division, you won't be for much longer.

YellowParasol
16-10-2009, 12:40 AM
Probably one of the most stupid things iv'e heard, of corse i dont expect to win every game but with our performances we have deserved to get the right results. Theres one thing being happy in the Championship but its not easy to stay happy when u ent winning, which im sure the wins will pick up soon.

Will-
16-10-2009, 12:46 AM
Not impressed, already more loses than last season after just 8 games. Why did Xabi have to go :(

Geraint
16-10-2009, 04:38 PM
Doing alright like. 4th in the league but lost quite a few and not playing too well really. Defence looks shaky with the loss of Johnson but we're good upfront.

Browney
16-10-2009, 05:19 PM
Very pleased ;)

This. I'll be happier if we get a point atleast from L'Pool.

sock
16-10-2009, 09:42 PM
Oxford United - Only lost 1 game this season Away to Mansfield 2-1, 9 points clear at the top of BSP ;)

Man city - I think y'all knowww

StefanWolves
16-10-2009, 09:55 PM
All I have to say is; our defence is ****, attack is quality.

brandon
16-10-2009, 10:05 PM
On the up, that's for sure..

Bun
17-10-2009, 11:44 AM
dodgy in parts.. we need to gain something we never have, consistency. aiming for automatic promotion.

CHA!NGANG
17-10-2009, 03:33 PM
Happy sort of. Our Attack has been amazing but defence can be exposed. So far we've played 10 games, won 8 and lost 2 which is a great record but the losses have been against the two Manchesters back to back which has made me worry about beating the top teams this season. Normally we have the best record for beating the big 4 but I fear for this season. Although I think we can beat City and United at home, and we can beat Liverpool, Chelsea could be tricky.

Jibbish
17-10-2009, 03:57 PM
beat chelsea :D
woooooo.

StefanWolves
17-10-2009, 03:59 PM
happy with that performance from wolves, happy with a draw, so close to a win though! :(

-Heart
17-10-2009, 04:18 PM
Not pleased so far. Especially not after today. ******* pussys.

StefanWolves
17-10-2009, 04:31 PM
Not pleased so far. Especially not after today. ******* pussys.

What is your problem? :S christ, you are so critical, have some faith. You don't deserve to be called a Wolves fan, grow up.

-Heart
17-10-2009, 04:55 PM
What is your problem? :S christ, you are so critical, have some faith. You don't deserve to be called a Wolves fan, grow up.
*Removed*

Edited by Jamesy (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude to other forum members.

StefanWolves
17-10-2009, 05:18 PM
*Removed*

You're not being realistic at all, if I was offered this start at the end of the season after 9 games, I would have taken it. AS A SEASON TICKET HOLDER, I can tell you Wolves have played very well indeed, but I guess you wouldn't know that watching dodgey internet streams. All teams have faults, you can't stop them. Yes we make faults, but we make up for them, today there were no faults, we played very well and deserved the draw that we got. This is football, get used to it. You have no faith, you drop your head as soon as we loose? great going.

I am grown up, your the 14 year old here, not me. How ironic that you call me a little ****? seeing as though I'm 6ft tall, and 17 years old, bit rich coming from a 14 year old. And no, I won't shut the **** up. If you can't debate without shouting abuse then why are you here?

CHA!NGANG
17-10-2009, 05:28 PM
You're not being realistic at all, if I was offered this start at the end of the season after 9 games, I would have taken it. AS A SEASON TICKET HOLDER, I can tell you Wolves have played very well indeed, but I guess you wouldn't know that watching dodgey internet streams. All teams have faults, you can't stop them. Yes we make faults, but we make up for them, today there were no faults, we played very well and deserved the draw that we got. This is football, get used to it. You have no faith, you drop your head as soon as we loose? great going.

I am grown up, your the 14 year old here, not me. How ironic that you call me a little ****? seeing as though I'm 6ft tall, and 17 years old, bit rich coming from a 14 year old. And no, I won't shut the **** up. If you can't debate without shouting abuse then why are you here?

Agreed.

You got a point against Everton, one of the top teams in the league and you actually could have won which no-one would have said before the game and your upset and start swearing? If anything, Heart you need to grow up. I've seen a lot of your posts and there all immature and to be honest I agree with Wolves, why are you so downbeat about your team. Frankly Wolves fan's should be expecting a relegation scrap this year and your not in the bottom three yet and should be happy. To be honest you have a decent squad and could probably survive which should be your main goal for this season.

Saying this I don't think people should brag about being season ticket holders really as it's not possible for a lot of people. They are expensive and you don't know what other people's finacial status is so you don't know if they can afford it. I used to be an Arsenal season ticket holder but gave it up because I just didn't have time as I'm going to Uni soon and need to sort out my work first, I still go to 10 games or so a season though.

Browney
18-10-2009, 02:00 PM

And I'm 6ft 2!

Really happy we got points from United and Liverpool. I am buzzing, son.

StefanWolves
18-10-2009, 02:19 PM
It's all about those 2"'s yes? ;)

YellowParasol
18-10-2009, 02:31 PM
We had a good result yesterday

1-0 down away to Bristol City and kept battling, scored a 90th minute equaliser to draw 1-1, kept up our good record of scoring in every game this season apart from against blackpool and preston aways.

Browney
18-10-2009, 02:36 PM
It's all about those 2"'s yes? ;)

Yes sir. Darren Bent, signing of the summer already, surely?

StefanWolves
18-10-2009, 02:51 PM
Yes sir. Darren Bent, signing of the summer already, surely?

Him and Vermaelen yes ;)

Ardemax
18-10-2009, 04:11 PM
arsenal - the goals just keep on coming - 6 with b'pool and 3 with the brummies

nothing else i can say rly

AgnesIO
18-10-2009, 04:22 PM
The O's: Not done too badly. League 1 is a very tight league atm with just a 6 point difference from 8th to 17th place!

Orient are 15th - just 3 points behind 8th :D

We have had some games that embarrass me when watching, however we have also had the game hich you are proud to say 'I support Orient'

Mixed season again so far :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!