PDA

View Full Version : Jenson Button wins

efq
18-10-2009, 05:54 PM
That was a good and scary 71 laps but woooooooooooooooooooooooo Jenson won!

Jenson Button has clinched the Formula One World Championship after finishing fifth in the Brazilian Grand Prix at Interlagos.
The Brawn GP driver came through the field from 14th place on the grid - Button producing a fine display to carve his way through the field but also profiting from a number of incidents on the opening lap.
Team-mate Rubens Barrichello, who had appeared favourite to take their title battle to the final race in Abu Dhabi after qualifying on pole position in Saturday's rain-drenched session, could only finish eighth after suffering a late puncture.
The race was won by Red Bull's Mark Webber, with BMW Sauber's Robert Kubica second ahead of outgoing world champion Lewis Hamilton.

Yes theres a discussion thread but this is so mighty it deserves its own place :D

Fifteen
18-10-2009, 06:04 PM
:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clapJeson Button:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Immenseman
18-10-2009, 06:04 PM
Fantastic race by Button.

Suspective
18-10-2009, 06:08 PM
Great Race, Hamilton wrecked it all for Barrichello LOL

xxMATTGxx
18-10-2009, 06:13 PM
Very good race. The start was LOL with all what was happening. Good race for Button and also a very good race for Lewis. Congratulations to him. Bring on the last race in two weeks :D

efq
18-10-2009, 06:16 PM
Great Race, Hamilton wrecked it all for Barrichello LOL
OMG. I was like it couldn't get any worse for him then they tell him he had punctured his left front rear tire and I was like LOL. Good ol' Hamilton helping his country :D

And those 2 guys arguing on the circuit and pushing each other, I was rofl.

Jordy
18-10-2009, 06:19 PM
Loved the race although I personally felt no tension at any point, unlike last year when Hamilton was on the last lap that was quite easily the most gripping thing I've seen in my life :P

Interesting start and such a good race for so many drivers, Webber drove faultlessly meanwhile Vettel/Hamilton/Kovalanien did incredibly well with a great strategy to get from the back of the grid to near enough the front. Sadly these drives won't be appreciated much due to the championship etc but they were truly remarkable.

One of the better Button drives, some good over-taking and consistency , thankfully there wasn't all the mistakes from qualifying. I'm reasonably happy for Button, he deserves it more than anyone else that's for sure but I can't help but think "luck" played a major part. Particularly as for the last five or so grand prix's he's just made mistake after mistake, is he really world champion material? Apparently so but I have my doubts :P

Flamedragon3
18-10-2009, 06:43 PM
Congratulation to Button, I think he truly deserved to win the Championship considering what he has been through with the second half of the grand prix races since all the other F1 cars became just as good as the Brawn car. I feel sorry for Rubens, but there was nothing more he could have actually done, even if he did stay ahead of Hamilton and not get the puncture he would have still found it really tough to stay in for a title race.

I feel so sorry for Ruben's now though, especially with him not going to be in Brawn despite how well he has done for them.

StefanWolves
18-10-2009, 08:22 PM
Feel so bad for Bara, wanted him to win the race, but wanted Button to finish 3rd to win the title.

WELL DONE BUTTON! YOU DESERVE IT! :D

CJW93
18-10-2009, 09:11 PM
Button is a ******

adaym
19-10-2009, 02:46 PM
I wonder if kk is supporting Britain in the F1 now considering Force India didn't win it.

StefanWolves
19-10-2009, 03:23 PM
I'd guess he is. :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!