PDA

View Full Version : [Trex] Normal Rare Report 3

!Trex
23-10-2009, 01:59 PM
Well ive been Doing supers for a while now thought id revert back to Normal Rares for a report or 2. So lets get down to business...

The Theatre Chair

6.0 - Seen 6 Times
5.0 - Seen 4 Times
5.5 - Seen Twice

This rare's Popularity and demand are increasing due to the low amount of them left (due to 2 mates of mine that have over 350 between them). People are wanting more for there theatre chairs and the buyers are happy to pay this extra amount to own one. I myself have bought a few over the past week and have been able to sell them easily for 6hc (even though i bough about 2 myself for 6hc).

I think this rare's value should incrase to at least 5.5 as this rare is easily sold for 6hcs even though its current value is 5.0.

The Veno

35.0 - Seen Twice
30.0 - Seen Once

This Rare's Popularity is slowly increasing again. Due to talk of Pay Day+ Being stopped or new rares being included in the prize line people have started to pay more for these plants. I believe in time these rares will slowly make there way back up to there original state of 1T over time due to there popularity before their release.

I believe this rares value should increase to 35hcs (abouts) due to its popularity at the current time.

The Habbo Wind Turbine

(or better known as the Aqua Fan)

3hc - Seen 4 Times
4hc - Seen Once
3.5 - Seen Twice

This rare's popularity along with all the other fans has vastly decreased over the past month. People are not needing fans much these days and are therefore not willing to pay that much for it. The 4hc trade mentioned was by a friend of mine who paid and equivalent of 4hc unpure but he soon sold it after for 3hc.

I believe the value of this Rare should decrease to 3.25 or 3.0 (however you work out these values these days) because of the unpopularity of this item and the fact there is no market for the fans anymore.

Hope this report helped :)

(Another on the way :))

Mr-Trainor
23-10-2009, 03:10 PM
I personally agree with most of your report, if not all of it. Once again, a very good report! :) +rep

!Trex
23-10-2009, 04:14 PM
Thank-you luke Rep Returned :D

Fubt
24-10-2009, 05:15 PM
Future RVM or wot?!

Wd Max, your reports areee wayyy too accurate, atleast do something wrong so we can give you consructive criticism ;P

Haha x

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!