PDA

View Full Version : Zasky group :@@!!!

x-glow
27-10-2009, 04:56 PM
Hey there, I thought I might just let you all know, that the ZaskyGroup, has Vanished, along with my VPS, which I paid for 2 months, at 1st I thouhgt it was just for a week, and owner was on MSN, so he siad sorry, you can have a month free, so I would have 3 months, but now, both the owners are offline, and my VPS is still gone :|

Flisker
28-10-2009, 12:25 AM
I noticed Matt hasn't been online in a while "/

x-glow
28-10-2009, 02:52 PM
I noticed Matt hasn't been online in a while "/

I know, and I forgot the other owners MSN :@

maiden2k7
29-10-2009, 10:47 AM
Sorry haven't been on was due too swine flu..

Right lets get all of this cleared up.

Zasky Group went down due to us downloading a windows ico from utorrent on our server, however, this was not illegal as we paid monthly fee for our windows license and it was just the ico we needed.

We were then given 1 day to backup all our files and clients due to us performing in "illegal" activities.

We also had to pay a fine of a large amount of money, a few clients were sold with their permission to help us fund this.

Any clients that we did not recieve emails back from were placed on our secondry server (Still up and running) until we recieved reply with what they wanted to do.

The reason why the main Zasky Group domain is down is because we had problems configuring the dns with the windows server (we have actually mentioned this before)

Ben, we have emailed you three times this past month with no reply, however we have noted that this has happened before with you so this maybe a problem with your spam folder.

The emails concluded login details to your server and the code to one month free for the problems you entered.

Sorry if you feel hard done by, we have tried to keep all clients 100% happy and we apoligise for all problems you have had.

Cheers
Matt

InfusionHosting
29-10-2009, 05:56 PM
Zasky Group went down due to us downloading a windows ico from utorrent on our server, however, this was not illegal as we paid monthly fee for our windows license and it was just the ico we needed.

If you needed the windows 2003/2008 whatever it was, you could have either asked your data centre to put it on for you or download it of the Microsoft website.... duh

We were then given 1 day to backup all our files and clients due to us performing in "illegal" activities.

I'm amazed you actually were allowed to do so, most companies just terminate the server with no warning.

We also had to pay a fine of a large amount of money, a few clients were sold with their permission to help us fund this.

Good, you deserve to get a fine for doing that. But playing with your clients is not good. You did it, you should have been paying out using your own funds.

x-glow
29-10-2009, 06:57 PM
Sorry haven't been on was due too swine flu..

Right lets get all of this cleared up.

Any clients that we did not recieve emails back from were placed on our secondry server (Still up and running) until we recieved reply with what they wanted to do.

The reason why the main Zasky Group domain is down is because we had problems configuring the dns with the windows server (we have actually mentioned this before)

Ben, we have emailed you three times this past month with no reply, however we have noted that this has happened before with you so this maybe a problem with your spam folder.

The emails concluded login details to your server and the code to one month free for the problems you entered.

Sorry if you feel hard done by, we have tried to keep all clients 100% happy and we apoligise for all problems you have had.

Cheers
Matt

Ok dude, thats fine, accept, I have got NO EMAILS at all, No Spam, Non in my inbox, from you. Also Your website, and Mine, I still cannot accses.
Hhmmm, So Where do I go from here.

Jahova
30-10-2009, 08:11 AM
Wow, this host has made a big mistake.

maiden2k7
30-10-2009, 10:37 AM
If you needed the windows 2003/2008 whatever it was, you could have either asked your data centre to put it on for you or download it of the Microsoft website.... duh

I'm amazed you actually were allowed to do so, most companies just terminate the server with no warning.

Good, you deserve to get a fine for doing that. But playing with your clients is not good. You did it, you should have been paying out using your own funds.

We did not play with our clients, emails were sent out to them asking if they "wished" to be transfered if not they would stay with us.
The reason we did this is because we wanted the best for them in this difficult time.

As for asking them to install it on the server, we did, however they were reluctant to do this for us free of charge, yes I agree we messed up but all clients bar this one were happy with how we dealt the overcome of it.

Thanks
Matt

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!