PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Games

-Heart
06-11-2009, 10:43 PM
That's right, it's the time of week where we all **** in our pants - football saturday/sunday/monday/the odd wednesday. And it's the last lot before the pointless international break (bar WCPOs) so savour it. Savour it good.

Who's your team playing?

We've got Arsenal at home, late kick-off on ESPN. Sounds crazy, but I've got a feeling we're gonna snatch something from this. But, it's also our first match against one of the big 4 in the Prem this season - so I wouldn't be at all surprised with an 8-0 hammering.

That said, I'm going for 1-0 Wolves. UTW.

Black_Apalachi
06-11-2009, 10:46 PM
fgs international breaks is why we have no players :l

CHA!NGANG
06-11-2009, 10:51 PM
Wolves away. Hm, I ithink the first 20 mins will be quite even but then we will grab one goal on the 25ish mark. Another one before Half time. Then after half time we will get another 2-3 and they might get one back at the end so I'd say 4-1 Arsenal.

But I don't have a really good feeling about this game for some reason but Wolves defence isn't great, one of the worst in the League. Our attack is the best in the league possibly so according to that we should smash them but you never know.

I'm glad we have Nasri and Rosicky back as they add something special too so it will be good to see them tomorrow :D!

Geraint
06-11-2009, 11:51 PM
Swansea away. :D:D:D:D

StefanWolves
07-11-2009, 12:17 AM
I have a feeling......

Could be one of two
- Late Wolves winner
- 6-0 battering

Hope it's not the latter.

But Arsenal always do things like this, play absolutely superb and then loose a more than winnable game... hope so this time but I doubt it.

Come on Wolves.... :rolleyes:

CHA!NGANG
07-11-2009, 12:22 AM
I have a feeling......

Could be one of two
- Late Wolves winner
- 6-0 battering

Hope it's not the latter.

But Arsenal always do things like this, play absolutely superb and then loose a winnable game.

That happened a lot last season. This season not so much really, and that's because of the growth of the squad to be honest. Yes a blip against West Ham and AZ which was annoying but these things happen. I think after those two games now we've learnt that we can't rely on a 2 goal margin, we have to strive for more which is good and was shown against Spurs which was 3-0 but could have been 7-0 and against AZ again which could have been 5/6-1. We do need to stop conceeded last minute goals though. We need more defensive players on the bench as we only have Silvestre and Senderos and if we had a good backup to rely on then maybe could make a sub and bring on a fresh defender, especially with Gallas who I think gets tired easily towards the end of a game and has lapses in concentration. Someone to switch with him at the 60 min mark would make a big difference which is why Hangeland should be brought in I think.

Oh well went off topic there.

Should be a good game :)

Ardemax
07-11-2009, 09:55 AM
bring on the wolves (and cardiff :D)

AgnesIO
07-11-2009, 10:29 AM
Tranmere. What a **** FA cup draw. (Orient)

Sevilla have Villarreal tomoz.

leah
07-11-2009, 11:20 AM
Oldham in the FA cup :O

Soy
07-11-2009, 12:24 PM
bring on the wolves (and cardiff :D)

easy three points to cardiff

CHA!NGANG
07-11-2009, 01:07 PM
easy three points to cardiff

Well there loosing 2-0 so not so easy :eusa_whis

-Heart
07-11-2009, 01:24 PM
A few hours before kick off, and I am genuinely ******** myself. The prospect of facing up against the likes of Vermaelen, Fabregas, Rosicky and Arshavin is frightening. Nobody expects us to win this, but I've just got a feeling that we can make it 4 games unbeaten - whether it be a shock victory or a more likely draw. SEB is back in for Iwelumo who picked up a knock, which frankly is a ridiculous decision by Mick. To cause Arsenal problems we'll need the likes of Doyle and Maierhofer upfront. Doyle for his workrate and The Hoff for his sheer height and power on the ball. Hennessey retains his place in goal, and with Murray FINALLY on his way back from a long list of injuries with his reserve comeback, it looks like we'll have 2 decent options in goal. Once again - finally :D. Kights should start along with Zubar at the back, with either Mancienne or Jody "Maradona" Craddock to partner him. We need to play a smart game. If we go all out attack and lose focus, then we will literally get raped. In every sense of the word. The crowd will be right behind us and Molineux will be buzzing for our first visit of one of the top 4.

Come on lads, let's do this. UTW.

StefanWolves
07-11-2009, 01:28 PM
Setting out for Molineux at 4:30. :) Will watch the rugby & keep up to date with 3pm kick off games before I go, ******** myself... but very excited. It's a win win situation anyway, if Wolves win, fantastic - However if we loose then I'll just be proud to say that I watched Arsenal at the top of their form at Molineux.

And what a game, Swansea V Cardiff, 2-2.

CHA!NGANG
07-11-2009, 01:33 PM
A few hours before kick off, and I am genuinely ******** myself. The prospect of facing up against the likes of Vermaelen, Fabregas, Rosicky and Arshavin is frightening. Nobody expects us to win this, but I've just got a feeling that we can make it 4 games unbeaten - whether it be a shock victory or a more likely draw. SEB is back in for Iwelumo who picked up a knock, which frankly is a ridiculous decision by Mick. To cause Arsenal problems we'll need the likes of Doyle and Maierhofer upfront. Doyle for his workrate and The Hoff for his sheer height and power on the ball. Hennessey retains his place in goal, and with Murray FINALLY on his way back from a long list of injuries with his reserve comeback, it looks like we'll have 2 decent options in goal. Once again - finally :D. Kights should start along with Zubar at the back, with either Mancienne or Jody "Maradona" Craddock to partner him. We need to play a smart game. If we go all out attack and lose focus, then we will literally get raped. In every sense of the word. The crowd will be right behind us and Molineux will be buzzing for our first visit of one of the top 4.

Come on lads, let's do this. UTW.

Don't forget V.Persie and Nasri :P Hight won't help against Vermaelen in terms of headers. Crouch didn't win 1 header against Vermaelen the other week I don't think. Vermaelen has such a good spring and jump and he has amazing technique with his headers so even though he is short it doesn't matter, he can reach the same headers as Crouch and probably your guy.

I'm hoping for us to smash you and for United to win tomorrow. That we we have the best GD by far and the top will be: United, Chelsea, Arsenal and we will only be 3 points behind United and 2 behind Chelsea with a game in hand so if we win that we're top on GD :D!

Oh and the Cardiff game is quite some game 2-2 lol.

-Heart
07-11-2009, 01:37 PM
Don't forget V.Persie and Nasri :P Hight won't help against Vermaelen in terms of headers. Crouch didn't win 1 header against Vermaelen the other week I don't think. Vermaelen has such a good spring and jump and he has amazing technique with his headers so even though he is short it doesn't matter, he can reach the same headers as Crouch and probably your guy.

I'm hoping for us to smash you and for United to win tomorrow. That we we have the best GD by far and the top will be: United, Chelsea, Arsenal and we will only be 3 points behind United and 2 behind Chelsea with a game in hand so if we win that we're top on GD :D!

Oh and the Cardiff game is quite some game 2-2 lol.
I didn't mention van Persie because he's on my list of footballers that I'd love to shoot in the face. Didn't realise Nasri was fit.

Maierhofer is different to Crouch, he plays a different style of game. He's got alot more power and pace than you'd think. Vermaelen is a great defender yes, but our style of play could see The Hoff break through on more than one ocassion this evening.

Anyone got a stream for Cardiff-Swans?

CHA!NGANG
07-11-2009, 02:03 PM
I didn't mention van Persie because he's on my list of footballers that I'd love to shoot in the face. Didn't realise Nasri was fit.

Maierhofer is different to Crouch, he plays a different style of game. He's got alot more power and pace than you'd think. Vermaelen is a great defender yes, but our style of play could see The Hoff break through on more than one ocassion this evening.

Anyone got a stream for Cardiff-Swans?

Lol he's still one of the best strikers in the League :P Yeah Nasri played the whole CL game and I think he's starting today.

And yeah he might be quicker but I was just talking about headers. Pace wise I don't think he can match Sagna, Gallas, Vermaelen and Gibbs. That must be the fastest defence in the league and really it should be Clichy but he's injured. Power wise he might have us though as Sagna and Gibbs aren't that powerful and Gallas isn't really either, he has more pace. Vermaelen is a bit of both but if anything his power might get to us but not his pace or hight really except maybe set-pieces.

-Heart
07-11-2009, 02:12 PM
Lol he's still one of the best strikers in the League :P Yeah Nasri played the whole CL game and I think he's starting today.

And yeah he might be quicker but I was just talking about headers. Pace wise I don't think he can match Sagna, Gallas, Vermaelen and Gibbs. That must be the fastest defence in the league and really it should be Clichy but he's injured. Power wise he might have us though as Sagna and Gibbs aren't that powerful and Gallas isn't really either, he has more pace. Vermaelen is a bit of both but if anything his power might get to us but not his pace or hight really except maybe set-pieces.
You think Crouch is one of the best strikers in the league? Also, if you've seen Maierhofer play then you'll know why I'm confident about him.

Goal, Pratley taps it in on the volley to give the Swans a 3-2 lead over Cardiff with 30 minutes to go. Cardiff have had a few good chances in this second half and have been the better team (in this half), the best of the chances coming from a Ross McCormack free kick which thundered off of Swansea's crossbar.

But, it's Swansea who lead thanks to Pratley's 2nd goal of the game.

StefanWolves
07-11-2009, 02:28 PM
LOL just landed an extra two tickets for the Wolves game, my mates weren't going so they have given me their tickets. Now my whole family is going *****, even the mother. :rolleyes:

-Heart
07-11-2009, 02:29 PM
LOL just landed an extra two tickets for the Wolves game, my mates weren't going so they have given me their tickets. Now my whole family is going *****, even the mother. :rolleyes:
RIP.

Going to a football match with relatives is worse than torcher.

CHA!NGANG
07-11-2009, 02:30 PM
You think Crouch is one of the best strikers in the league? Also, if you've seen Maierhofer play then you'll know why I'm confident about him.

Goal, Pratley taps it in on the volley to give the Swans a 3-2 lead over Cardiff with 30 minutes to go. Cardiff have had a few good chances in this second half and have been the better team (in this half), the best of the chances coming from a Ross McCormack free kick which thundered off of Swansea's crossbar.

But, it's Swansea who lead thanks to Pratley's 2nd goal of the game.

No I was talking about V.Persie lol.

StefanWolves
07-11-2009, 02:33 PM
RIP.

Going to a football match with relatives is worse than torcher.
LOL I go every week with my dad & mates.

Little brother and mom are in a different stand, lmao. :P

-Heart
07-11-2009, 02:50 PM
No I was talking about V.Persie lol.
Oh right.

You think van Persie is one of the best strikers in the league?

CHA!NGANG
07-11-2009, 02:53 PM
Oh right.

Yes by far. Probably top 5. Only ones that I recon are better are maybe Drogba and Torres.

Arsene Wenger said that he was the best in the League at the moment and I have to agree, at the moment he might well just be. I'm not saying in general he is the best in the league but top 5 for sure and maybe top 3. His finishing is deadly, actually his finishing might just be the best in the League and his positioning is great too. He isn't as strong as Drogba or as quick as Torres but he has a good combination of what a striker needs and is definently top 5 in the League and maybe top 3.

-Heart
07-11-2009, 02:58 PM
Yes by far. Probably top 5. Only ones that I recon are better are maybe Drogba and Torres.

Arsene Wenger said that he was the best in the League at the moment and I have to agree, at the moment he might well just be. I'm not saying in general he is the best in the league but top 5 for sure and maybe top 3. His finishing is deadly, actually his finishing might just be the best in the League and his positioning is great too. He isn't as strong as Drogba or as quick as Torres but he has a good combination of what a striker needs and is definently top 5 in the League and maybe top 3.
I've never really liked him, as a person or as a player.

Much prefer the likes of Torres, Drogba, Bent, Rooney, Defoe, Agbonlahor, Keane, ect.

CHA!NGANG
07-11-2009, 03:06 PM
I've never really liked him, as a person or as a player.

Much prefer the likes of Torres, Drogba, Bent, Rooney, Defoe, Agbonlahor, Keane, ect.

Yeah I can see why people don't like him. But he is undoubtably one of the best strikers in the league. His technical ability, finishing and positioning is world class although like I said he isn't the fastest or strongest but it's not really a problem for him.

Was this months Player of the Month for the PL, and the AZ Manager said he was the best Dutch player in the world at the moment. Thought I'd throw that in too :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VBEPqr5dlo

Not the best video but yeah you get the point.

CHA!NGANG
07-11-2009, 03:36 PM
Lol, Villa 1-0 Up, Portsmouth 1-0 up, Burnley 2-0 up and Spurs 1-0 up.

Looks like City aren't doing that good.

Geraint
07-11-2009, 04:57 PM
If I ever see Alan Tate in the street I'm going to chin the ****.

CHA!NGANG
07-11-2009, 05:06 PM
Hm Intresting Line up for us. Defence and front 3 are good but midfield I would play Nasri instead of Ramsey or Diaby but apart from that it's all good.

-Heart
07-11-2009, 05:07 PM
WOLVES: Hennessey, Zubar, Craddock, Berra, Stearman, Edwards, Henry, Castillo, Milijaš, Ebanks-Blake, Doyle. SUBS: Hahnemann, Mancienne, Halford, Jarvis, Kightly, Keogh, Maierhofer.

ARSENAL: Almunia, Diaby, Sagna, Fabregas, Vermaelen, Gallas, Eduardo, Van Persie, Ramsey, Arshavin, Gibbs. SUBS: Mannone, Song, Senderos, Nasri, Rosicky, Eboue, Silvestre.

Why the **** is he playing SEB? :@.

leah
07-11-2009, 06:07 PM
I'm watching the Leeds game on the FA website, Leeds winning 1-0 atm :)

StefanWolves
07-11-2009, 06:14 PM
Oh right.

So much for your feeling lol.

leah
07-11-2009, 06:20 PM
If I ever see Alan Tate in the street I'm going to chin the ****.
lmao I love your fiesty nature

-Heart
07-11-2009, 06:21 PM
So much for your feeling lol.
This is ******* ****.

I thought you were at the game?

leah
07-11-2009, 07:13 PM
Leeds beat Oldham 2-0 :)

StefanWolves
07-11-2009, 07:59 PM
This is ******* ****.

I thought you were at the game?

I was LOL. Called 3G internet. iPhone ftw!

CHA!NGANG
07-11-2009, 08:24 PM
Hm, mixed game as such. First 20 mins = Wolves. After that it was over really. We could have got a few more in and there goal annoyed me a bit but it was a fair goal. We can't keep a clean sheet which is really annoying.

-Heart
07-11-2009, 08:32 PM
I was LOL. Called 3G internet. iPhone ftw!
I wasn't trying to antagonise (SP?) you, just curious.

Anyway, we lost to a good team. Jody "Maradona" Craddock with his 3rd goal in 2 games pleased me.

Onwards and upwards to CHELSEA :rolleyes: UTW.

Browney
07-11-2009, 08:34 PM

So what would your top 5 be?

*+*MwAh*+*

Yeah I can see why people don't like him..

Oh, you think? (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article108849.ece)

CHA!NGANG
07-11-2009, 09:33 PM
So what would your top 5 be?

Oh, you think? (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article108849.ece)

Yeah I know about his rape accusations. Was he guilty? No. Is there proof? No. So as far as i'm concerned it didn't happen.

As for top 5, it's tricky but I'd probably go for: Torres, Drogba, V.Persie, Rooney, Anelka/Adebayor.

Probably in that order too. I know there are other good strikers but in terms of a world stage then I think those are the top 5 (Yes Adebayor as he is a great striker no matter what). Didn't include Arshavin as he isn't really an out and out striker but more of an attacking Midfielder. I've probably missed someone really obvious out though :P

Geraint
07-11-2009, 09:43 PM
Just been told that I was on the tele earlier. :D

Browney
07-11-2009, 09:54 PM
Yeah I know about his rape accusations. Was he guilty? No. Is there proof? No. So as far as i'm concerned it didn't happen.

As for top 5, it's tricky but I'd probably go for: Torres, Drogba, V.Persie, Rooney, Anelka/Adebayor.

Probably in that order too. I know there are other good strikers but in terms of a world stage then I think those are the top 5 (Yes Adebayor as he is a great striker no matter what). Didn't include Arshavin as he isn't really an out and out striker but more of an attacking Midfielder. I've probably missed someone really obvious out though :P

What WAS a married man doing in a hotel room with a 21 year old model then? Chess?

RVP above Rooney?

My top 10 is probably...

Drogba (No doubt everyone says Torres, but Drogba is a beast.)
Torres (Narrowly missing out.)
Rooney (Most effective, if least prolific striker on my list.)
RVP (I do actually like him as a player, surprisingly enough.)
Defoe (The best finisher born on English soil.)
Anelka (Boring player, but he scores goals so he does what he's s'posed to.)
Adebayor (Moody, tempermental but his class is undeniable.)
Agbonlahor (Young, quick, neat finisher, England's future.)
Berbatov (His pace isn't quite Torres, nor his strength Drogba's. But his technique on the ball is second to none.)
Bent (Sneaks in there, but you can't deny he has to be up there in his current form.)
Ngog (****.)
SEB (;))

Special mentions to: Carew, Bellamy, Jones, Beattie, Paterson, Rodallega, and Benitez. All capable of doing a job at bigger cubs than they are currently at. Except maybe Carew and Bellamy of course.

CHA!NGANG
07-11-2009, 10:31 PM
What WAS a married man doing in a hotel room with a 21 year old model then? Chess?

RVP above Rooney?

My top 10 is probably...

Drogba (No doubt everyone says Torres, but Drogba is a beast.)
Torres (Narrowly missing out.)
Rooney (Most effective, if least prolific striker on my list.)
RVP (I do actually like him as a player, surprisingly enough.)
Defoe (The best finisher born on English soil.)
Anelka (Boring player, but he scores goals so he does what he's s'posed to.)
Adebayor (Moody, tempermental but his class is undeniable.)
Agbonlahor (Young, quick, neat finisher, England's future.)
Berbatov (His pace isn't quite Torres, nor his strength Drogba's. But his technique on the ball is second to none.)
Bent (Sneaks in there, but you can't deny he has to be up there in his current form.)
Ngog (****.)
SEB (;))

Special mentions to: Carew, Bellamy, Jones, Beattie, Paterson, Rodallega, and Benitez. All capable of doing a job at bigger cubs than they are currently at. Except maybe Carew and Bellamy of course.

Yes maybe he was in a room with her but doesn't mean it was rape. If she went to the room with him I'm sure she knew what she was doing. She didn't expect to go in a hotel room with him and drink coffee or something. Saying that there wasn't even evidence he did anything with her. Maybe he was just talking to her but theres no evidence at all saying anything about rape. Oh well that's not what it's about anyway, it's about good strikers.

As for your top 5. Defoe is a great striker no doubt but is he world class? Would he cut it against the best defences in the world? I agree with most your strikers though and I can see why you think Drogba is better than Torres. With RVP and Rooney, at the moment I think RVP is ahead of him. Rooney has some good qualities which are better than RVP and vice versa but I think as a Striker RVP is more effective than rooney as Rooney is more of a supporting striker as he likes to get back too much much like Arshavin is for Arsenal.

StefanWolves
07-11-2009, 11:48 PM
@Browney; what's up with SEB?

Jack.Lfc
08-11-2009, 03:40 AM
People say Ngog is ****e, when hardly anyone has watched him. In the leage he has scored twice after coming off the bench 4 times. and has played twice in carling cup scoring 1 goal, doesnt seem bad to me. Im not saying he is one of the best strikers in the league cos he is far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,fa r,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far, far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,fa r,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far, far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,fa r,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far, far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,fa r,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far, far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,fa r,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far, far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,fa r,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far, far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,fa r,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far, far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,fa r,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far,far, from it, but he aint a bad back up.

Black_Apalachi
08-11-2009, 04:55 AM
I know yeah, I haven't even had a chance to see him very much myself! Although I think I went to the first game he played for us lol

Browney
08-11-2009, 09:53 AM
Yes maybe he was in a room with her but doesn't mean it was rape. If she went to the room with him I'm sure she knew what she was doing. She didn't expect to go in a hotel room with him and drink coffee or something. Saying that there wasn't even evidence he did anything with her. Maybe he was just talking to her but theres no evidence at all saying anything about rape. Oh well that's not what it's about anyway, it's about good strikers.

I'm just saying, if I was his wife I'd kick him to the curb for that. His motives were clearly questionable.

As for your top 5. Defoe is a great striker no doubt but is he world class? Would he cut it against the best defences in the world?Like I said, great finisher. Aside from Torres, if a chance had to fall to someone in that top 5 I'd want it to fall to Defoe. Torres just run past defences, Drogba runs through defences and Defoe will never be that kind of player. But if a through ball had to put in, I'd hope Defoe would be there.

I agree with most your strikers though and I can see why you think Drogba is better than Torres. With RVP and Rooney, at the moment I think RVP is ahead of him. Rooney has some good qualities which are better than RVP and vice versa but I think as a Striker RVP is more effective than rooney as Rooney is more of a supporting striker as he likes to get back too much much like Arshavin is for Arsenal.My little brother is a United fan, (I know, right) and he swears that Rooney is better than Torres. But I've always said, Rooney is the better player, but Torres is the better striker. It's probably the same in this case, Rooney is more effective in terms of the game, I mean, look at Tuesday. He came of the bench and as soon as he was on, United looked threatening. In my opinion, sometimes RVP can go missing. But that's just a humble northern boys opinion.

Cheeky little comment to see if you were reading. ;)

-Heart
08-11-2009, 10:42 AM
Lots of things.

StefanWolves
08-11-2009, 12:54 PM
I'm just saying, if I was his wife I'd kick him to the curb for that. His motives were clearly questionable.

Like I said, great finisher. Aside from Torres, if a chance had to fall to someone in that top 5 I'd want it to fall to Defoe. Torres just run past defences, Drogba runs through defences and Defoe will never be that kind of player. But if a through ball had to put in, I'd hope Defoe would be there.

My little brother is a United fan, (I know, right) and he swears that Rooney is better than Torres. But I've always said, Rooney is the better player, but Torres is the better striker. It's probably the same in this case, Rooney is more effective in terms of the game, I mean, look at Tuesday. He came of the bench and as soon as he was on, United looked threatening. In my opinion, sometimes RVP can go missing. But that's just a humble northern boys opinion.

Cheeky little comment to see if you were reading. ;)
Lol Kenywn Jones is ****e!

Lots of things.
True, he is a bit out of his depth at PL level, but I suppose we should give him a couple of more games to feel himself in. It's a big jump from the Champion to Premier League, also just coming back from injury so... don't criticise him to much yet.

Browney
08-11-2009, 01:13 PM
Lol Kenywn Jones is ****e!

Kenwyn is the poor man's Drogba. He'd do a job at Arsenal. Has to be better than Bender. ;) He'd be ok with United as a 4th/3rd choice, and he'd be a good little foil to Torres at Liverpool.

StefanWolves
08-11-2009, 01:16 PM
New i'd get a reaction. :P

Browney
08-11-2009, 01:18 PM
New i'd get a reaction. :P

Hey, I'm not flipping out lad. I just said that he's a poor man's Drogba. That certainly wouldn't go in my nightly prayer to the lord on high, Bruce. :D

StefanWolves
08-11-2009, 01:25 PM
Lol, you can't compare Jones with Drogba.

Browney
08-11-2009, 02:40 PM
Lol, you can't compare Jones with Drogba.

Excuse me, why not?

StefanWolves
08-11-2009, 03:39 PM
cause i said. :D

Smits
08-11-2009, 03:42 PM
Well played hull city, lifting emselves out of the drop zone with that win.

Ardemax
08-11-2009, 10:10 PM
well done swansea and arsenal :D

Andys
09-11-2009, 08:29 PM
Excuse me, why not?
More a shadow of Carlton Cole imo.
Abit overrated.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!