PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool Vs Birmingham

Meree.
09-11-2009, 10:09 PM
Good match tbh. ;)

Was off to a good start with N' Gog's goal, until Birmingham caught up & made it 2-1. The second goal was just luck. We all know that. ;) N' Gog did dive for a penalty, he was in the wrong, but like they say, 'a mans gotta do, what a mans gotta do' even if it means getting a yellow card... ;)

Gerrards penalty; pretty good :D
Altogether I think Liverpool played pretty well, defending was good, & they actually held it together without Torres. +1pt - 7th on table. Good match.

:eusa_danc:eusa_clap:eusa_whis

Closed by Jamesy (Forum Moderator): Going completely off topic

lBlue
09-11-2009, 10:20 PM
I think Jack.LFC will feel ashamed when he reads this utter tosh.

Meree.
09-11-2009, 10:38 PM
I think Jack.LFC will feel ashamed when he reads this utter tosh.

Its Tosh in your opinion. Not in Liverpool supporters opinions. ;)

Geraint
09-11-2009, 10:46 PM
You're seriously saying that 2-2 with Birmingham is a good result. ******* hell, even Jerome scored.

Jordie
09-11-2009, 10:48 PM
I agree with what Geraint said, 2-2 at home to brum is an awful result and to earn it with a dodgy penalty is even worse, Rafas time at Liverpool is quickly coming to and end and will do if they fail to qualify in the champions league.

CHA!NGANG
09-11-2009, 10:50 PM
Good match tbh. ;)

Was off to a good start with N' Gog's goal, until Birmingham caught up & made it 2-1. The second goal was just luck. We all know that. ;) N' Gog did dive for a penalty, he was in the wrong, but like they say, 'a mans gotta do, what a mans gotta do' even if it means getting a yellow card... ;)

Altogether I think Liverpool played pretty well, defending was good, & they actually held it together without Torres. +1pt - 7th on table. Good match.

For once I'll agree with lBlue. Stop winking when your talking about dive. It's nothing to be proud of just like I wasn't proud of Eduardo's dive. It's stupid and pointless. At least arguably the Arsenal game was over already and the tie was done and also he was injured and might have been trying to avoid getting clipped, although it was a dive really I'll admit it. N'gog just dived. Full stop. No reason at all no excuse. And no a man doesn't have to cheat to win. Shows how sloppy and desperate Liverpool are and for any fan to be happy about that is not a proper football fan. And he didn't get the yellow card for the dive or it wouldn't have been a penalty..

Also any Liverpool fan that is happy with a point isn't a proper fan either as they wanted a win desperately. I don't usual tear into people like this at all but it was a really silly post to be honest :P

Meree.
09-11-2009, 10:59 PM
For once I'll agree with lBlue. Stop winking when your talking about dive. It's nothing to be proud of just like I wasn't proud of Eduardo's dive. It's stupid and pointless. At least arguably the Arsenal game was over already and the tie was done and also he was injured and might have been trying to avoid getting clipped, although it was a dive really I'll admit it. N'gog just dived. Full stop. No reason at all no excuse. And no a man doesn't have to cheat to win. Shows how sloppy and desperate Liverpool are and for any fan to be happy about that is not a proper football fan. And he didn't get the yellow card for the dive or it wouldn't have been a penalty..

Also any Liverpool fan that is happy with a point isn't a proper fan either as they wanted a win desperately. I don't usual tear into people like this at all but it was a really silly post to be honest :P

Did I say the score was good? No. Did I say diving was right? No. We could av played better, yer.. The score wasn't a big achievement, no. But we played quite well & deserved alot more. The dive was uncalled for yes. But what about when Christian Benitez pushed one of Liverpool's players down, in broad daylight, for everyone to see, & the ref was looking... no free kick given. So if your tryna say we applaud diving & cheating we don't. I respect your opinion though.

CHA!NGANG
09-11-2009, 11:06 PM
Good match tbh. ;)

Did I say the score was good? No. Did I say diving was right? No. We could av played better, yer.. The score wasn't a big achievement, no. But we played quite well & deserved alot more. The dive was uncalled for yes. But what about when Christian Benitez pushed one of Liverpool's players down, in broad daylight, for everyone to see, & the ref was looking... no free kick given. So if your tryna say we applaud diving & cheating we don't. I respect your opinion though.

Bold part means you condoned the dive. 'A mans got to do what a mans got to do'? So yes you did say Diving was right. And the ;) gave it away too. 2nd bald part. Again you said you were happy with the point which any Liverpool fan shouldn't be. I wasn't the only one to pick up on that :P And a Dive for a penalty, and a push for a free kick are completely different things..

Jack.Lfc
10-11-2009, 12:00 AM
I'm not happy but happy.

That was the best ive seen us play all season, how birmingham scored 2 i dont know but credit to them they where well organised. If hadnt been so **** lately i wouldnt have been bothered, you have games like this where you batter a team and get a point or none.

REMEMBER ITS ONLY A GAME!

BoomItsClowgon
10-11-2009, 12:04 AM
I'm not happy but happy.

That was the best ive seen us play all season, how birmingham scored 2 i dont know but credit to them they where well organised. If hadnt been so **** lately i wouldnt have been bothered, you have games like this where you batter a team and get a point or none.

REMEMBER ITS ONLY A GAME!

Shall we say title is out of reach now? Pahahahahaha. :P

Birmingham... pahahaha. :eusa_danc

Black_Apalachi
10-11-2009, 12:21 AM
Anyone saying "you lost at home to Birmingham haha" clearly didn't watch the game. They played very well; we had countless attacks and shots but there always seemed to be 11 men back for Birmingham so the shots were always blocked. Their second goal was fantastic.

While I'm not overly proud of Ngog (not N' Gog :rolleyes:), his goal was outstanding and some of our other players showed an amazing performance. Glen Johnson stood out especially for me, he absolutely tore apart their defence at times.

Gerrard came agonisingly close to a second goal and words can't describe how every red supporter was feeling during the last few seconds when we all thought he was going to blast it but instead tried to play it into the box :P.

Great game.

Jack.Lfc
10-11-2009, 12:22 AM
The title was out of reach before this game.

Its chelsea's this year.

I'd happily take 4th.

Yeh birmingham can get a point at anfield but united cant even score:'(

Black_Apalachi
10-11-2009, 01:42 AM
Yeah *REMOVED*, I was going to say you're pretty slow on coming to the conclusion that the title is out of reach.

Edited by invincible (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude to other forum members.

Mexel
10-11-2009, 09:59 AM
Birmingham... pahahaha. :eusa_danc
pahahaha also your local team.

Anyone saying "you lost at home to Birmingham haha" clearly didn't watch the game. They played very well; we had countless attacks and shots but there always seemed to be 11 men back for Birmingham so the shots were always blocked. Their second goal was fantastic.

While I'm not overly proud of Ngog (not N' Gog :rolleyes:), his goal was outstanding and some of our other players showed an amazing performance. Glen Johnson stood out especially for me, he absolutely tore apart their defence at times.

Gerrard came agonisingly close to a second goal and words can't describe how every red supporter was feeling during the last few seconds when we all thought he was going to blast it but instead tried to play it into the box :P.

Great game.
Johnson should have got MOTM he played brilliant. He was the only player that looked a constant threat, and when Gerrard came on he created everything for liverpool.

The title was out of reach before this game.

Its chelsea's this year.

I'd happily take 4th.

Yeh birmingham can get a point at anfield but united cant even score:'(
LOL.

And everyone is forgetting, every team has there bogey team, Liverpools is Birmingham.

And the most amusing song i have ever heard it, 'Your just a fat Spanish waiter, fat Spanish waiter, your Just fat Spanish waiter, fat Spanish waiterrr'

Jack.Lfc
10-11-2009, 11:45 AM
pahahaha also your local team.

Johnson should have got MOTM he played brilliant. He was the only player that looked a constant threat, and when Gerrard came on he created everything for liverpool.

LOL.

And everyone is forgetting, every team has there bogey team, Liverpools is Birmingham.

And the most amusing song i have ever heard it, 'Your just a fat Spanish waiter, fat Spanish waiter, your Just fat Spanish waiter, fat Spanish
waiterrr'

it's because were having a bad time. Liverpool played well last night and so did birmingham. The atmosphere was the
best I've heard this season and even this was ****

StefanWolves
10-11-2009, 11:53 AM
@Clowgon; Burnley... PAHHAHAAHHA

Meree.
10-11-2009, 11:56 AM
Well thats your opinion. I didn't mean to quote diving as a good thing. & just cos I said +1pt doesnt mean im happy about it. I was just stating they got a point. We played well anyway.

Tash.
10-11-2009, 01:52 PM
@Clowgon; Burnley... PAHHAHAAHHA

Haha couldn't have put it better myself. Funny how they forget such results so quickly :)

Great game.

Exactly ^ I aren't ashamed of last night in the slightest. We played well, fast paced football for the majority of the game. We had constant attacking momentum and plenty of opportunities to score, I for one will take a draw and this above a draw where we played crap! People might laugh at the fact it was Birmingham but anyone who saw Jerome's goal should soon stop. Nobody could've stopped that from going in, it was a screamer. And on another note, as I said in another thread, Ngog looked quite good tonight. I'm hoping Torres' skill is rubbing off on him, that goal he scored was something I think Torres himself would've been proud of. Overall I don't think Liverpool did much wrong against a spirited Birmingham, a side which put 3 past Given and Man City with all their talent no less!

Ardemax
10-11-2009, 04:06 PM
good match? im sorry but just lol.

2-2 isn't a good result and liverpool have obviously shown it's gerrard-and-torres-apool.

they're going to have to do something drastic if they wanna stay in it.

Jordie
10-11-2009, 04:23 PM

2-2 isn't a good result and liverpool have obviously shown it's gerrard-and-torres-apool.

They're not in it anymore, 12 points behind a team like Chelsea atm is way to much, they wont even come close. Best they can hope for this year is 4th or maybe 3rd.

Jack.Lfc
10-11-2009, 04:27 PM
It was a good match :s
Not a good result but it was a good match.
I'd happily take 4th.

Meree.
10-11-2009, 04:28 PM
It was a good match :s
Not a good result but it was a good match.
I'd happily take 4th.

exactly what ive been tryna say..
but no one listens. ;llll

Mexel
10-11-2009, 05:00 PM
it's because were having a bad time. Liverpool played well last night and so did birmingham. The atmosphere was the
best I've heard this season and even this was ****

Haha, i must have recorded about 20 mins of the game, wernt a silent part in the game at all other than the min of silence. But to be honest with you i dont expect Liverpool fans to be like '*** why would he dive for what a idiot should be banned' because to be fair as much as im very pissed off, at the end of the day i would not be happy that the goal came from a cheat, but you got a point, think of what would have happend if you would have lost. Did you go the game? When you went 1-0 up i was laughing so much we started going 'Lets pretend we've scored a goal! 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1' And everyone just went mad haha.

Ardemax
10-11-2009, 05:19 PM
exactly what ive been tryna say..
but no one listens. ;llll

and exactly winking at your own player diving in the box proves that right? :eusa_wall

Black_Apalachi
10-11-2009, 05:50 PM

Yeah, good match. We've obviously shown it's Andrea Dossena-and-Martin Kelly-and-Fabio Aurelio-and-Alberto Riera-and-Yossi Benayoun-and-Philipp Degen-and-Jamie Carragher-and-Fernando Torres-and-Steven Gerrard-pool. It's not just the only two you wish were on your team, that are injured ;).

And wake up, we're out of it long time ago. I thought we were the ones who were supposed to be deluded! :P

iDenning
10-11-2009, 06:04 PM
i support birmingham, to be cheated out of it by liverpool just shows how rubbish liverpool are. I mean cmon, birmingham arent exactly the best of teams. Its a joke, especially when birmingham will probably be fighting at the bottom of the table, points are crucial and we have just lost two VERY crucial points.

Black_Apalachi
10-11-2009, 07:23 PM
i support birmingham, to be cheated out of it by liverpool just shows how rubbish liverpool are. I mean cmon, birmingham arent exactly the best of teams. Its a joke, especially when birmingham will probably be fighting at the bottom of the table, points are crucial and we have just lost two VERY crucial points.

Yeah we did so badly, Rafa was spoiled for choice for his team sheet.

Jack.Lfc
10-11-2009, 07:25 PM
At the end of the day it was birmingham who was lucky to get a point, and yeh i went the game.

Mexel
10-11-2009, 07:27 PM
At the end of the day it was birmingham who was lucky to get a point, and yeh i went the game.

How do you work that one out when your player cheated to just get you a draw :S. I know you had most of the ball, but we defended for most of the game. It was Liverpool who was lucky to get a point and even that was through cheating.

Jack.Lfc
10-11-2009, 07:30 PM
How do you work that one out when your player cheated to just get you a draw :S. I know you had most of the ball, but we defended for most of the game. It was Liverpool who was lucky to get a point and even that was through cheating.

Well when a team only has 2 shots..

Mexel
10-11-2009, 07:36 PM

Yes, but we played 541 for most of the game in the end (i think depends were Faddy was might have being 532)we played the whole game in our own half and the couple of times they managed to break out we scored, and Benitez come very close to scoring again for us when he hit the back post. Roger Johnson and Scott Dann (watch them people they combind together so well, somthing for the future!) once again played brilliant for us in the center of defence. Joe Hart made some outstanding saves. We played well, so did Liverpool, a draw was a fair result but not in the way Liverpool got the draw. But no way were we lucky to draw!

Black_Apalachi
10-11-2009, 07:54 PM

^ and try doing that to Reina again :P.

Jack.Lfc
10-11-2009, 07:56 PM
wot the hell was maik taylor doing at half time where he was turning then catching the ball

Mexel
10-11-2009, 08:06 PM
wot the hell was maik taylor doing at half time where he was turning then catching the ball

Its a training thing our Goalkeeping coach does. Done it every game at half time since last season.

Bun
10-11-2009, 08:44 PM
jesus christ, fair enough be happy that your team played well but don't be content getting a point at home to birmingham. i mean we're doing *Removed* in the championship but i'd still be emabrrased at brum getting a point at the riverside. and yes, i've been embarrased a lot so far this season. :(

Edited by Jamesy (Forum Moderator): Please do not avoid the forum filter.

brandon
10-11-2009, 11:09 PM
Well thats your opinion. I didn't mean to quote diving as a good thing. & just cos I said +1pt doesnt mean im happy about it. I was just stating they got a point. We played well anyway.
Not trying to troll or anything but I'm sure you supported Tottenham Hotspur? :S

Ardemax
11-11-2009, 09:42 PM
I'm sorry, but when Gerrard and Torres weren't playing, Liverpool pretty much lost it.

danw2009
11-11-2009, 09:44 PM
Liverpool got rid of too many good players, and now have a lot of very average players.

Meree.
11-11-2009, 09:48 PM
Liverpool got rid of too many good players, and now have a lot of very average players.

Yeah like Alonso, he was brilliant

Meree.
11-11-2009, 09:49 PM
Not trying to troll or anything but I'm sure you supported Tottenham Hotspur? :S

No....? :S

Jack.Lfc
11-11-2009, 10:39 PM
How discusting is that thing in mexels avatar. Hate it, would rather the away fans came filled with fear not welcoming. Loads have writ to the club about it.

Mexel
11-11-2009, 11:10 PM
How discusting is that thing in mexels avatar. Hate it, would rather the away fans came filled with fear not welcoming. Loads have writ to the club about it.

That was only the small sign! There was a massive one above the bar thing in the away end saying it.

Geraint
11-11-2009, 11:13 PM
I didn't see one of them when I went to Anfield. I was in the home end part but still. :(

Jack.Lfc
11-11-2009, 11:36 PM
That was only the small sign! There was a massive one above the bar thing in the away end saying it.

Yeh it was all over the liverpool site about welcoming away fans :'(

And geriant its only started this season.

Man u also do it, its ridiculus.

Mexel
12-11-2009, 12:08 AM
http://i37.tinypic.com/2z74boz.jpg

haha, one of my mates pics.

Ardemax
12-11-2009, 06:35 AM
i bet the home fans are annoyed lol

-Heart
12-11-2009, 07:38 PM
Bold part means you condoned the dive. 'A mans got to do what a mans got to do'? So yes you did say Diving was right. And the ;) gave it away too. 2nd bald part. Again you said you were happy with the point which any Liverpool fan shouldn't be. I wasn't the only one to pick up on that :P And a Dive for a penalty, and a push for a free kick are completely different things..
Don't get yourself too worked up about it.

Kind of says it all really.

CHA!NGANG
12-11-2009, 07:52 PM

Aye I know but fan's that say there playing diving was good annoy me a lot :P

Ardemax
13-11-2009, 04:06 PM
ye liverpool are crap amazing ;)

a cheaters mans gotta do what a cheaters mans gotta do eh ;)

it was a really crap good game for liverpool and we'll soon be relegated at the top of the table again ;)

i think that's how the thread should go :D

Tash.
13-11-2009, 09:34 PM

I'm sorry, what? Is this sexism I sense? :rolleyes:

Ardemax
13-11-2009, 09:39 PM

is this a -rep i feel coming along :lol:

Tash.
13-11-2009, 10:09 PM
is this a -rep i feel coming along :lol:

You have good senses :)

Jack.Lfc
13-11-2009, 10:22 PM
You have good senses :)

Very good. Think ill join you.

-Heart
15-11-2009, 10:06 PM

Very good. Think ill join you.
2 -reps for sexism..
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But Jack, I'm surprised.

Ardemax
16-11-2009, 06:41 AM
2 -reps for sexism..
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But Jack, I'm surprised.

OOOOOOH YEAHHHHHHH pointless post :eusa_clap

-Heart
16-11-2009, 05:40 PM
OOOOOOH YEAHHHHHHH pointless post :eusa_clap
You have failed me yet again. And in general.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!