PDA

View Full Version : (MrT) ~ Super Rares Report!

Mr-Trainor
23-11-2009, 06:36 PM
Hey,

http://clubpixels.co.uk/mr-trainor/TwistedValues/images/rares/Ocean%20Sleeping%20Bag.png
Ocean Sleeping Bag
37cs ~ witnessed once
In my personal opinion, I believe that this item of furniture, the Ocean Sleeping Bag, should rise from 25cs to 37cs, due to its high rareness in the amount of trades occur with it. In other words, this item is rarely traded and this trade should be the new value. There are people currently collecting this item, so I can only expect it too keep rising but, of course, we must first wait for more trades.

http://clubpixels.co.uk/mr-trainor/TwistedValues/images/rares/Neptune%20Smoke%20Machine.png
Neptune Smoke Machine
76.0 ~ witness once
This trade was 2 venomous habbulus plants, which equals up to 76.0 with your venomous habbulus value. This trade should be the new value in my opinion but you may go half way between the last trade of 179.0 and this trade - althought this item was never updated to its previous price. The value of this item has gone up and down alot recently and its future value depends soley on what we, as the habbo population, decide to pay for them.

http://clubpixels.co.uk/mr-trainor/TwistedValues/images/rares/Idea%20Agency%20Lava%20Lamp.png
Idea Agency Lava Lamp
10.0 ~ witnessed once
I think that this item was decreased too quickly on the values pages because in my opinion, there has been a 'lack of trades' to support all the decreases. However, I saw a trade of 10.0 so it's value should be based upon that. This item has gone down alot in demand, from when it reached around 30.0 but you never know - maybe it will rise again in the future!

Thanks,
Mr-Trainor.
Former values staff

!Trex
23-11-2009, 06:43 PM
Hey Luke, Brilliant report :D

I agree with your report and especially about the Childline Lava lamp.
Even though i love my Neptune smoke, i have to agree the future is held in the public's hands.

Overall wonderful report, good comments and accurate values
(No less than expected from the former HRVR)

Ajthedragon
23-11-2009, 06:44 PM
Thanks Luke. I'm glad your continuing to post reports, I'm also gutted I hadn't got to the Neptune Smoke Machine myself first. ;)

CONTINUE TY.

Mr-Trainor
23-11-2009, 06:45 PM
Thanks to both of you :)
But I can't rep either of you, so ul :P

-:Undertaker:-
23-11-2009, 07:00 PM
Thanks for the report!

The Neptune Smoke Machine was updated a few days ago though, but thanks and especially for the Ocean Sleeping Bag value, i'll update it now. :)

Mr-Trainor
23-11-2009, 07:23 PM
Np, and once again unable to give rep :P

JACKTARD
23-11-2009, 08:51 PM
Just to say hi and its great you're still reporting. :D

Anamations
24-11-2009, 08:00 PM
Great Report, :) xoxox:eusa_danc

Mr-Trainor
24-11-2009, 08:18 PM

Anamations
24-11-2009, 08:20 PM
;o tyvm i new this lucky hat would work im wearing irl :S we could all learn a thing ot two frm ur reports nice and original kk + rep me again LOL i jokee x

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!