PDA

View Full Version : Manchester City vs Scum o' London

lBlue
02-12-2009, 03:11 PM
Predictions? Anyone else going?
A City fans trying to smuggle a random banner of Cheryl Cole in, don't ask why. He can't make the Chelsea game so he's taking it tonight, should be a laugh if he gets it in because of how odd it is.

The Arsenal squad is a piss take, still fair good though. Think we'll do the scum.

J0SH
02-12-2009, 03:50 PM
Let's see if you're this cocky after the match :)

CHA!NGANG
02-12-2009, 04:08 PM
Your only cocky because your playing our reserves :P When you drew your 7 games in a row I hardly saw you or the other City fans post..

Anyway, yes I'll agree, you'll probably win. You'll play your first team against our reserves and as good as I think our reserves are they won't be able to contain your attack.

Anyway, if we field:

Fabianski, Eboue, Senderos, Silvestre, Traore, Ramsey, Denilson, Wilshire, Walcott, Vela, Rosicky/Merida.

Then I think we'll have a shot as that team is stronger than Hull for example who got a draw with you and also there's a bit of experience in there and none of those players are in the First XI. But from what I've read some of the proper youngsters such as Sunu, Kyle Bartley and Eastmond might play and in that case we don't really have a chance.

Saying that, It would be good if we could win this cup and it'll be a shame to go out but like I said, it's likely we'll be gone.

Bun
02-12-2009, 04:18 PM
hopefully arsenal will win, plus then city will fancy the game with us in the fa in jaunuary.

lBlue
02-12-2009, 04:29 PM
Let's see if you're this cocky after the match :)
eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh... ok then.

Your only cocky because your playing our reserves :P When you drew your 7 games in a row I hardly saw you or the other City fans post..

Anyway, yes I'll agree, you'll probably win. You'll play your first team against our reserves and as good as I think our reserves are they won't be able to contain your attack.

Anyway, if we field:

Fabianski, Eboue, Senderos, Silvestre, Traore, Ramsey, Denilson, Wilshire, Walcott, Vela, Rosicky/Merida.

Then I think we'll have a shot as that team is stronger than Hull for example who got a draw with you and also there's a bit of experience in there and none of those players are in the First XI. But from what I've read some of the proper youngsters such as Sunu, Kyle Bartley and Eastmond might play and in that case we don't really have a chance.

Saying that, It would be good if we could win this cup and it'll be a shame to go out but like I said, it's likely we'll be gone.
called a-levels bud bud.
+ yes that is the reason, i ain't denying it. this is the best chance we've got of getting into a semi in years and it comes against Arsenal!

hopefully arsenal will win, plus then city will fancy the game with us in the fa in jaunuary.
Not looking forward to that trip, we always lose there.

CHA!NGANG
02-12-2009, 04:36 PM
Hm yet your willing to make a thread about playing our reserves but not about drawing 7 games in a row...

Anyway, 3-1 City imo but you never know.

AlexOC
02-12-2009, 10:50 PM
Just got back, bit late, was watching the draw on the big screens, bring on the united!. Great atmosphere me and my mate got our free flags! Great goals and played well. Oh and there was a picture of me in the 'City around the world' or something section :) thanks mum.

Black_Apalachi
03-12-2009, 12:25 AM
Oohhrahh the Gunners aren't having much fun with City this season are they :P.

adaym
03-12-2009, 09:50 AM
Oohhrahh the Gunners aren't having much fun with City this season are they :P.
Hi.

Did you see Arsenal's team? /argument. They were expected to lose. They were expected to lose against Liverpool - anything more is a bonus.

And I don't think you're in any position to laugh at any other team. Enjoy winning 10 pence from winning the Europa League. BYE BYE TORRES/REINA.

Jack.Lfc
03-12-2009, 11:40 AM
But arsenals youth is the best thing ever. They should be beating everyone. I remember they beat Liverpool 6-3 how many of them players have actually made it?

adaym
03-12-2009, 12:12 PM
But arsenals youth is the best thing ever. They should be beating everyone. I remember they beat Liverpool 6-3 how many of them players have actually made it?
You mean when a 27 year old Brazilian on loan from Real Madrid score 4? That youth of Arsenal :$.

Black_Apalachi
03-12-2009, 04:39 PM
Hi.

Did you see Arsenal's team? /argument. They were expected to lose. They were expected to lose against Liverpool - anything more is a bonus.

And I don't think you're in any position to laugh at any other team. Enjoy winning 10 pence from winning the Europa League. BYE BYE TORRES/REINA.

Yeah because one bad season cancels out all the good seasons. My bad :rolleyes:.

I think we will still be in a position to laugh at most other teams for a long time.

adaym
03-12-2009, 05:18 PM
Yeah because one bad season cancels out all the good seasons. My bad :rolleyes:.

I think we will still be in a position to laugh at most other teams for a long time.
Touché. What were Liverpool winning when Arsenal were winning the title/doubles etc etc?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!