PDA

View Full Version : Hello there ^.^

ZirquZ
04-12-2009, 05:14 PM
Hi everybody. I'm from a country far away so I'm not very good at english. Hope you'll understand me anyway. Hm... I like to ride, draw and watch movies. I've got one sister, she is one year younger than me ... and much taller ...I'm 14 by the way. Hope you'll see some of my works in the "graphics" later.

Stupid and egofacts bout me;
I'm the smartest in class, I learn quickly, I get angry very easy and once I hit a boy in my class just because he told me my hair looked weird. (o.o)
I have no friends except from my sister, I'm like a lonley wolf hanging aorund like a ghost. A girl in my frenchclass (we're seven persons in that class and we've been studing it sience we wore ten) doesn't even know my name.

Good and brilliant stuffs bout me;
I can keep secrets, I'm really good at piano and harmonica. I sit by the computer a lot and visit my family and realtives all the time.

:):) Hope it wasn't a to long text.

Nixt
04-12-2009, 05:17 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum. Your English is very good :). I hope you stick around and post a lot! :)

Smits
04-12-2009, 05:29 PM
Welcome to the forum. Where exactly are you from?

Amberr
04-12-2009, 05:33 PM
Welcome to the forum have fun and stay active. Your english is really good by the way :)

ZirquZ
04-12-2009, 05:39 PM
Thanks bout my english. :)
I know i'm boring but if I say I don't want to tell anyone were i come afrom, is that okey? ^.^

Geraint
04-12-2009, 08:38 PM
Hello, welcome to the forum. :D

Kipp
04-12-2009, 09:19 PM
Hey, welcome to the forum. :) Nice introduction about yourself, make sure you stick around and post!

Meree.
04-12-2009, 10:03 PM
Welcome to the forum! Have fun & stay safe. = )

Kronics
04-12-2009, 11:42 PM
Heeeyyyyyy :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!