PDA

View Full Version : Who killed JFK?

PaulMacC
14-12-2009, 07:48 PM
Discussing this in Politics class today and thought it would be interesting to see other peoples views. Anyone seen the actual video of his death, not for the faint hearted to say the least.

adaym
14-12-2009, 07:50 PM
The guy behind the gun.

Hiro
29-12-2009, 05:44 PM
I don't think Oswald did it.

Black_Apalachi
29-12-2009, 06:32 PM
I can't remember any of the facts any more. I watched a really good documentary on it years ago. Just thinking about it now though, it's stupid that they still can't tell for sure. Blates cover-up?

Neversoft
29-12-2009, 06:36 PM
The Comedian did it, haven't you seen Watchmen?

luce
29-12-2009, 10:35 PM
Yeah i have seen the video of his death on Youtube in history can you link me if there is a better one because it's not exactly gruesome :) It wasn't oswald well i don't believe it was if you know the history of his politics i think it was seedy:

1. A ot of people didn't agree with him bringing in a lot of young minds to help form the new American government even his own party disagreed with some of his reforms especially in the civil rights area.

2. He pushed the civil rights act through congress which a lot of southern congressmen and general people didn't like

3. He was portrayed to the public as this family man who was young and an amazing person when he was having many affairs with Marilyn monroe and a girlfriend of a mafia boss so he gained some enemies there.

There are many more things which i can't be assed to write down so yeah it just shows how many enemies he could have made especially with Black and White extremism at large in the UK with him being in a southern state rallying for their supports on civil rights.

So yeah i hardly think it's all what it was said to be :)!

Black_Apalachi
30-12-2009, 05:24 AM
The Comedian did it, haven't you seen Watchmen?

lol yep

ItsDave
31-12-2009, 02:28 AM
The guy that supposedly did it, did do it. Hired by the U.S Government because they underestimated him as a President, he got too risky for them.

Black_Apalachi
31-12-2009, 03:12 AM
The guy that supposedly did it, did do it. Hired by the U.S Government because they underestimated him as a President, he got too risky for them.

Am I wrong in thinking that you basically just said an organisation hired some random bloke to kill their own leader? Sounds a bit... well.. I don't know.

Zak
31-12-2009, 04:10 AM
I still think Oswald did it because of where the bullet hit Kennedy, however strange.. that he was killed off straight after by Jack Ruby.. now he's gone i guess we'll never know.

TheEclipse
31-12-2009, 04:16 AM
He killed himself via time travel. Have you seen Red Dwarf?

LoveToStack
31-12-2009, 12:18 PM
I still think Oswald did it because of where the bullet hit Kennedy, however strange.. that he was killed off straight after by Jack Ruby.. now he's gone i guess we'll never know.

Wasn't it Oswald who said that he was a scapegoat or a patsy just before he was killed?

Technologic
31-12-2009, 02:31 PM
I think I did it.

[Jay]
09-01-2010, 05:02 PM
The U.S government, only because my histroy teacher told me how they kept changing the date on when to release all the facts held by the government. They are waiting for evryone who cares to die then they are going to burn the facts and we will never know.

DrLacero
10-01-2010, 08:00 AM
Lee Harvey Oswald did. Sure is "tin foil hat" in this thread.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!