Jack.Lfc
18-12-2009, 05:01 PM
Who do you play?

Portsmouth

Have a ticket but im not going.

Think we will win 2-0

Black_Apalachi
18-12-2009, 05:17 PM
I just wanna play Villa in a couple of weeks so we can actually advance.

StefanWolves
18-12-2009, 07:16 PM
Burnley, If we don't win there will be uproar.

Andys
18-12-2009, 07:24 PM
Man City away, hope my train isnt cancelled cause of snow :/
Not expecting any points though, don't really understand why i'm going.

Jack.Lfc
18-12-2009, 07:34 PM
Man City away, hope my train isnt cancelled cause of snow :/
Not expecting any points though, don't really understand why i'm going.

Thats the reason i am not going to portsmouth, its too far in this weather, not to mention its the early kick off. Shame iv' lost 14£ ont he ticket though!

Andys
18-12-2009, 07:37 PM
Thats the reason i am not going to portsmouth, its too far in this weather, not to mention its the early kick off. Shame iv' lost 14£ ont he ticket though!
Manchester is only 2 hours on the train for me, so I suppose it aint too bad.

Smits
18-12-2009, 07:47 PM
Wolves away, hoping for a win really.

Jack.Lfc
18-12-2009, 07:50 PM
Yeh pompey is 6 hours away :lol:

Grainger@CUFC
18-12-2009, 08:00 PM
Meant to be playing Colchester away, but the snow has called the game off unfotunately.

Arron
18-12-2009, 08:21 PM
fulham away. am i going? no.

score: 0-2

Andys
18-12-2009, 08:23 PM
Yeh pompey is 6 hours away :lol:
Worse when we've got Pomey. Especially when it's a night match :|

Just heard on the radio that loads of trains/planes been cancelled :(
snow is really heavy up here.

Jack.Lfc
18-12-2009, 08:51 PM
Yeh + i went last year, was a brilliant away aswell. Boss ground.

Geraint
18-12-2009, 10:52 PM
Leicester home.

Got the ol' pitch inspection at 11:30. New ground, not snowing, by the sea and it still might be called off. Only at Cardiff. :)

brandon
18-12-2009, 11:28 PM
Huddersfield at home

I love you under-soil heating

Geraint
19-12-2009, 11:26 AM
oh great, it's off. they've got injuries and suspensions aswell fgs.

Ardemax
19-12-2009, 11:58 AM
Hull.

I think we might win.

Jordie
19-12-2009, 01:03 PM
Supposed to be playing Forest Green:( But has been called off due to the snow. Ill be keeping an eye on Kettering's Game at Gateshead today because we're chasing them:)

alexxxxx
19-12-2009, 01:35 PM
liverpool down 1-0.

mascherano off.

nightmare continues.

StefanWolves
19-12-2009, 01:43 PM
Still think Liverpool will get a draw. I really do not want Pompey winning this. :/

Jordie
19-12-2009, 01:43 PM
That tackle deserved a red card. Could of been nasty!

Jack.Lfc
19-12-2009, 02:33 PM
Thank god I didn't go there

Smits
19-12-2009, 02:45 PM
Poor performance from liverpool really, torres had a chance to score but other than that nothing much created. Pompey wernt excellent but two solid goals worthy of winning that game.

Jack.Lfc
19-12-2009, 04:02 PM
No one looks arsed no more.

alexxxxx
19-12-2009, 04:04 PM
yeah i'd agree with that.

derby are losing 1-0 at half tiime ;_;

Arron
19-12-2009, 04:22 PM
bad result for liverpool

and up to yet, it's not going well for Utd, hopefully they can pull a few goals back with their fighting spirit. 2-0, berbatov just had a chance to get a goal just.

just in time to edit.

this is terrible. 3-0. title this year is chelsea's :)

Tash.
19-12-2009, 05:42 PM
I'm quite embarrassed really. The two goals from Pompey were good and that probably was a sending off, so we did deserve to be down to ten men, but it's just soul destroying. I should not have been so nervous before that game and yet I was, clearly now I can see why. I just hope that we don't get deserted by the likes of Torres and Gerrard, I wouldn't be able to take it :( Alot of people calling for Benitez's head for this, but I don't see how that would help. I was baffled by the decision to play Dossena but I can see what he was trying to do. He wanted Insua to be protected and Dossena isn't that bad going forward, whereas if he had played Benayoun from the beginning then Insua would've been even more susceptible than he was. Perhaps he could've chucked Babel on at some point too but honestly you can see how nervous the damn players are, the confidence is rock bottom. I don't see where we're going from here, bad day for Liverpool yet again.

As for MU, well by the sounds of it they played with as much gusto as Liverpool did today. Pretty funny everytime they lose 1-0 but 3-0 to Fulham is pretty funny. The title is Chelsea's in my opinion. They can have it, rather them than MU or Arsenal, I just hope Liverpool can overhall the likes of AV, MC and Spurs because right now it's not looking good at all.

Geraint
19-12-2009, 06:01 PM
Portsmouth aren't actually a bad team. Should be beating them though. Tricky place to go is Fratton Park.

Jack.Lfc
19-12-2009, 08:05 PM
http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/84688574

Me right next to the S with my arm out, that was last year :'(

Charlottay!
19-12-2009, 08:31 PM
lost 1-0 to villa. shudnt have known really. stoke and away games dont work that good

Smits
19-12-2009, 08:44 PM
Portsmouth aren't actually a bad team. Should be beating them though. Tricky place to go is Fratton Park.

Yeah they have some decent players, they just play poorly most of the time.

Andys
19-12-2009, 10:32 PM
Happy I went, we were class, could've gone either way really.
Class support, man citys support was ****.

Jack.Lfc
19-12-2009, 10:44 PM
Gloryhunters fc.

iAdam
19-12-2009, 10:47 PM
Good game Forest, 3-0 to Preston.

Ref and linesmen were useless though, wallace from preston was about a mile off side one time, and nothing given

Jack.Lfc
19-12-2009, 11:03 PM
Why where your fans singing feed the scousers? when preston fans rnt scousers?

iAdam
19-12-2009, 11:12 PM
One of their players is.

Smits
19-12-2009, 11:15 PM
One of their players is.

Haha that explains it, thought the forrest fans had got a bit mixed up for a while there.

iAdam
19-12-2009, 11:18 PM
Haha, nah, not all of us were that hammered.

Geraint
20-12-2009, 12:18 AM
Neil Mellor the fat diving scouse *****.

Jack.Lfc
20-12-2009, 12:20 AM
Neil mellor isnt scouse.

Black_Apalachi
20-12-2009, 01:50 AM
The sooner we sell Mascherano the better. I know I **** Lucas off all the time but at least he can last half a game without breaking somebody's legs.

haha I know and on days like today when Man U lose as well it's worth it just to see the look on fergie's face or see how long he can last without approaching the forth official :P

Why where your fans singing feed the scousers? when preston fans rnt scousers?

the mancs were doin it the other day as well. it wouldn't even matter what league we were in, they still wouldn't be able to stop talking about us more than their own teams ;)

Bun
20-12-2009, 12:04 PM
got the geordies at st. james' park. even i'm not hoping for much especially with johnson out. mind you it's away from home, so i wouldn't be surprised if we turned up, despite their undefeated record at home. was planning on going to this but really can't afford it. :(

it's on BBC1 12:50 btw.

leah
20-12-2009, 05:30 PM
Huddersfield at home

I love you under-soil heating
yeah thats what Leeds used :)

Saints at home, beat them 1-0 :)
went up, was soo good :D
AND on the way home we saw the swansea team in a service station aha

Arron
20-12-2009, 05:57 PM
results in the PL today:

Wolves 2 - 0 Burnley
Everton 1 - 1 Birmingham
West Ham 1 - 1 Chelsea

i gotta say, Utd and Chelsea sure aren't playing good lately.

Geraint
20-12-2009, 06:39 PM

should have bricked the *****. i'd love to see them in the services. bet tundle was scoffing. fat ****.

adaym
20-12-2009, 08:06 PM
Another win :S

StefanWolves
21-12-2009, 12:17 AM
Burnley win.

Simply outclassed them, say no more.

leah
21-12-2009, 10:14 AM
should have bricked the *****. i'd love to see them in the services. bet tundle was scoffing. fat ****.
lmaoo no they were really fit, some of them anyway! Plus their managers/physios and all that were there so they all got sandwiches instead of going to mc donalds :P

Jordie
21-12-2009, 10:44 PM

I've seen Bury Fc in a service station before. High profile i know! :P

Smits
21-12-2009, 10:46 PM
Another terrible away performance from burnley.

Play good midweek at home, play terrible away. Wolves didn't even play that well and the goals were terrible defensive flaws. We pretty much need a completely new defense bar one player if they keep that up.

Jordie
21-12-2009, 10:49 PM
Another terrible away performance from burnley.

Play good midweek at home, play terrible away. Wolves didn't even play that well and the goals were terrible defensive flaws. We pretty much need a completely new defense bar one player if they keep that up.

Carlisle and Caldwell injured aswell now? Carlisle was excellent when he came down here for a loan spell at Luton.

Smits
21-12-2009, 10:55 PM
Carlisle and Caldwell injured aswell now? Carlisle was excellent when he came down here for a loan spell at Luton.

Yeah, carlisle is usually solid, but the first goal today was soleley his fault, although beast should of done better.

I think MEars is the only top defender we have. Caldwell is way past it, just look at wolves second goal, he almost moves to the side.

Jordan at left back isn't too bad, but he's inconsistent. Forget Jack Wilsher, we need a couple of centrebacks.

I have to say that Coyles genious tactics were no good this game. Gudjohnson on when we need a goal? He only plays one way and that's backwards. To be fair to him though, he has missed out on alot of game time.

I'm just really looking forward to boxing day when we play bolton at HOME. Hopefully we can win and come new year get some way points on the board.

Jordie
21-12-2009, 11:13 PM
Yeah, carlisle is usually solid, but the first goal today was soleley his fault, although beast should of done better.

I think MEars is the only top defender we have. Caldwell is way past it, just look at wolves second goal, he almost moves to the side.

Jordan at left back isn't too bad, but he's inconsistent. Forget Jack Wilsher, we need a couple of centrebacks.

I have to say that Coyles genious tactics were no good this game. Gudjohnson on when we need a goal? He only plays one way and that's backwards. To be fair to him though, he has missed out on alot of game time.

I'm just really looking forward to boxing day when we play bolton at HOME. Hopefully we can win and come new year get some way points on the board.

Yeah Caldwell isnt a Premiership player, Mears has plenty of experience in that league and the French one aswell. Unsure about Stephen Jordan from what ive seen of him I think you need to look to strengthen in that area. Massive game on Boxing Day for you then! We have Histon at home, plenty to get excited about, i know:P

Smits
21-12-2009, 11:17 PM
Yeah Caldwell isnt a Premiership player, Mears has plenty of experience in that league and the French one aswell. Unsure about Stephen Jordan from what ive seen of him I think you need to look to strengthen in that area. Massive game on Boxing Day for you then! We have Histon at home, plenty to get excited about, i know:P

Jordan deserves his place after recent games to be fair, against arsenal he was excellent.

If those two don't recover for bolton i don't know what coyles got in mind. HE could brin duff in or move bikey back into CH.

Theres also the slight possibility of Edgar or Eckersly getting a game, but it's highly unlikey, unsure why he signed those two really.

Alas, Coyle is too loyal, can't really blame him, those players got us to the prem, by right they should be playing, but they have to stop having these games. We need them at their best every game., home and away.

Haha, i actually like lower leagyue football, especially the fans. I have a friend who's a swindon fan and i often go to games with him, decent set of fans at times, even if the football isn't top notch.

Bun
22-12-2009, 09:22 AM
i hate my life.

StefanWolves
22-12-2009, 12:44 PM
Burnley were truly disgraceful. By far the worst team we have played at Molineux so far this season, and probably the worst all season. SEB and Doyle run you ragged from start to finish, Jarvis tormented you on the left, even Foley on the right who is normally a RB played solid vs. you. Our defense was solid throughout, and our GK was also solid once again, Burnleys finishing was appalling on every level. Hoping for a few points over the Christmas period vs. Man City & Liverpool.

Jordie
22-12-2009, 02:50 PM
Burnley were truly disgraceful. By far the worst team we have played at Molineux so far this season, and probably the worst all season. SEB and Doyle run you ragged from start to finish, Jarvis tormented you on the left, even Foley on the right who is normally a RB played solid vs. you. Our defense was solid throughout, and our GK was also solid once again, Burnleys finishing was appalling on every level. Hoping for a few points over the Christmas period vs. Man City & Liverpool.

Super Kev, Super Kev, Super Kevin Foley:P Can you sell him please so we can have a percentage of the transfer;)

Jack.Lfc
22-12-2009, 03:57 PM

Wouldn't suprise me if you beat us tbh.

When you getting a ps3

StefanWolves
22-12-2009, 04:05 PM
Christmas day. :P I'll beat your ass. ;)

And lol, we won't ever have a better chance.

Jack.Lfc
22-12-2009, 04:12 PM
Oh will you now? you getting fifa? My club on it ranked 350 in world :D

StefanWolves
22-12-2009, 04:27 PM
;) And yeah I am, you got MW2? and wow that's good. Me and my mates do My Club but were ****.

Jack.Lfc
22-12-2009, 04:34 PM
Yeah i have mw2 oh this is going to be fun.

Geraint
22-12-2009, 04:38 PM
Add me lads :D

CCFC-Geraint

StefanWolves
22-12-2009, 04:39 PM
PS3? or Xbox? and Jack, you'd probably beat me on Fifa, but MW2 is going to be another story all together. ;)

Arron
22-12-2009, 05:20 PM
if we're talking about ps3 then add me too.

i got fifa and mw2

my ps name is in my sig :)

Smits
22-12-2009, 05:48 PM

Yeh burnley were disgraceful, which is the story of our away performances this season.

I have to say though, wolves were nothing special, doyle and SEB as you say did play well, no doubt in that, but to say the keeper and defense were solid is completely dillusional.

We actually had quite a few chances which were not blocked or stopped by a 'solid defense' but more missed buy poor attacking. Your keeper didnt really have much to save, in fact i can only remember one decent goal bound effort which was cleared by a defender, not the keeper. That being said. but he did command his box well collecting the corners.

Either wolves have been playing terrible all season, and that really seems a good performance considering, or your once again writing from a bias point of view, and really bigging up your team to be something it's not.

StefanWolves
22-12-2009, 05:57 PM
Yeh burnley were disgraceful, which is the story of our away performances this season.
And home performances of late, really. Its funny, there was a graphic on SSN showing Burnley have the worst form over the past 10 games out of the whole Premiership. That's away AND home games.

I have to say though, wolves were nothing special, doyle and SEB as you say did play well, no doubt in that, but to say the keeper and defense were solid is completely dillusional.Of course we were nothing special, we are in the same boat as you, we have only just been promoted. Don't call me delusional, I was at the game, you were not. Keeper and defence were solid, you didn't score against us? I say no more. Our good defense combined with your terrible finishing emphasizes this.

We actually had quite a few chances which were not blocked or stopped by a 'solid defense' but more missed buy poor attacking. Your keeper didnt really have much to save, in fact i can only remember one decent goal bound effort which was cleared by a defender, not the keeper. That being said. but he did command his box well collecting the corners.Hmm, 'we actually had quite a few chances' and then you say 'Your keeper didn't really have much to save'. Something isn't right there, just proves how poor your teams standards are. Again, I will reiterate this, our defense was solid, because your Championship standard team couldn't score passed us. I think I should also emphasize arguably our best player wasn't playing vs you, Kightly.

Either wolves have been playing terrible all season, and that really seems a good performance considering, or your once again writing from a bias point of view, and really bigging up your team to be something it's not.No. We have not been playing terrible all season, I know this, why don't you go and watch your team at the stadium instead of using the internet? almost all of Wolves' performances have been good this season, apart from the Birmingham game, where I admit, we were terrible. I can big up my team, cause guess what, WE ARE ABOVE YOU. So it's common sense that I can 'big up' my team more than you.

And really, you make me laugh. You say I have a bias view? all I can see is me sticking up for my team and you sticking up for your team. Doesn't that make both of us just as bias as each other? I think the only neutral view is the Premier League table, and guess what? it says Wolves are above Burnley.

Smits
22-12-2009, 06:30 PM
And home performances of late, really. Its funny, there was a graphic on SSN showing Burnley have the worst form over the past 10 games out of the whole Premiership. That's away AND home games.

Our home games have included a draw with arsenal, fulham and villa, good performances and good results, yeah could do with a few wins though. Your comment here once again proves your lack of knowledge when it comes to football.

Of course we were nothing special, we are in the same boat as you, we have only just been promoted. Don't call me delusional, I was at the game, you were not. Keeper and defence were solid, you didn't score against us? I say no more. Our good defense combined with your terrible finishing emphasizes this.

I saw the game on tv, which provides a better view, if worse experiance, than being at the game. We had a few chances where the ball was put in, no defender cleared, yet no attacker attacked, hence no save needed to be made. If you can't understand this concept, it's not my fault. If the defense was so good, no balls would of been put it. It wasnt a terrible defensive performance, but it wasn't solid.

Hmm, 'we actually had quite a few chances' and then you say 'Your keeper didn't really have much to save'. Something isn't right there, just proves how poor your teams standards are. Again, I will reiterate this, our defense was solid, because your Championship standard team couldn't score passed us. I think I should also emphasize arguably our best player wasn't playing vs you, Kightly.

See above, and yeah we are deffinately a championship side, similar to you.

No. We have not been playing terrible all season, I know this, why don't you go and watch your team at the stadium instead of using the internet? almost all of Wolves' performances have been good this season, apart from the Birmingham game, where I admit, we were terrible. I can big up my team, cause guess what, WE ARE ABOVE YOU. So it's common sense that I can 'big up' my team more than you.

I can't watch my team on the internet, i'm always at games. I think your the one who wanted to set up his own streaming site, pretty much speaks for itself that does. Also, you couldnt quite grasp the concept that i pretty much said your speaking from abias point of view, rather than saying your performances are terrible. It was either of the two, obviously not every performance if terrible, so it must be that your bias.

And really, you make me laugh. You say I have a bias view? all I can see is me sticking up for my team and you sticking up for your team. Doesn't that make both of us just as bias as each other? I think the only neutral view is the Premier League table, and guess what? it says Wolves are above Burnley.

Believe it or not it's christmas, and it's extremely close, i actually don't see either side going down yet. The difference between me and you is this, i can pretty much admit that we have played terrible and that our team is a championship side. You on the otherhand seem to think that a win over a terrible team, is a solid performance. What's wrong with just saying, we got the result, and played well, but we still need improvements?

You are terribly delusional, if i rememebr rightly you thought your reserves actually played well against united. Seriously, stop talking out of your arse, learn something about the game. Nobodies saying you can't big up your team, but try not to include hyperbole. ;)

StefanWolves
22-12-2009, 06:42 PM
Our home games have included a draw with arsenal, fulham and villa, good performances and good results, yeah could do with a few wins though. Your comment here once again proves your lack of knowledge when it comes to football.

I saw the game on tv, which provides a better view, if worse experiance, than being at the game. We had a few chances where the ball was put in, no defender cleared, yet no attacker attacked, hence no save needed to be made. If you can't understand this concept, it's not my fault. If the defense was so good, no balls would of been put it. It wasnt a terrible defensive performance, but it wasn't solid.

See above, and yeah we are deffinately a championship side, similar to you.

I can't watch my team on the internet, i'm always at games. I think your the one who wanted to set up his own streaming site, pretty much speaks for itself that does. Also, you couldnt quite grasp the concept that i pretty much said your speaking from abias point of view, rather than saying your performances are terrible. It was either of the two, obviously not every performance if terrible, so it must be that your bias.

Believe it or not it's christmas, and it's extremely close, i actually don't see either side going down yet. The difference between me and you is this, i can pretty much admit that we have played terrible and that our team is a championship side. You on the otherhand seem to think that a win over a terrible team, is a solid performance. What's wrong with just saying, we got the result, and played well, but we still need improvements?

You are terribly delusional, if i rememebr rightly you thought your reserves actually played well against united. Seriously, stop talking out of your arse, learn something about the game. Nobodies saying you can't big up your team, but try not to include hyperbole. ;)
I will reply to this when I get back from christmas shopping, I am totally going to rip that crap apart.

Shockwave.2CC
22-12-2009, 07:04 PM
we got Sheffield United

Leicester City vs Sheffield United

adaym
22-12-2009, 07:14 PM
Caldwell is ********. When he came here last season he got sent off for well, a rugby tackle. Before that he was never any good anyway. No great loss.

Geraint
22-12-2009, 08:19 PM
PS3? or Xbox? and Jack, you'd probably beat me on Fifa, but MW2 is going to be another story all together. ;)

Playstation 3.

if we're talking about ps3 then add me too.

i got fifa and mw2

my ps name is in my sig :)

Was wondering who it was. :P

Oh, and Adam, we're meant to be after Woods from you. :S

Arron
22-12-2009, 11:13 PM
Was wondering who it was. :P

yeah you added me on another account :o?

Geraint
22-12-2009, 11:46 PM
yeah you added me on another account :o?

Hmm, don't think so.

Jack.Lfc
23-12-2009, 01:07 AM
jacklfc add me

leah
23-12-2009, 01:40 AM
I've seen Bury Fc in a service station before. High profile i know! :P
lmao im jealous :P

StefanWolves
23-12-2009, 12:13 PM
Heres me ripping the crap out your post, as promised.

Our home games have included a draw with arsenal, fulham and villa, good performances and good results, yeah could do with a few wins though. Your comment here once again proves your lack of knowledge when it comes to football. How ironic that you miss out the biggest result of them all, a win vs. MU? great 'fan' you are? eh? My lack of knowledge for football? I have just proved how much of an hypocrite you are with my above comment, you don't even know about your own clubs results. That's actually hilarious. /facepalm for you.

I saw the game on tv, which provides a better view, if worse experiance, than being at the game. We had a few chances where the ball was put in, no defender cleared, yet no attacker attacked, hence no save needed to be made. If you can't understand this concept, it's not my fault. If the defense was so good, no balls would of been put it. It wasnt a terrible defensive performance, but it wasn't solid.Arghhhhh, first of all this part does not make any sense WHATSOEVER;
I saw the game on tv, which provides a better view, if worse experiance, than being at the game. I'm struggling here, what the hell is that meant to mean? please help me? I think you should take extra English classes at school my friend. About your comment where you say 'We had a few chances where the ball was put in, no defender cleared, yet no attacker attacked, hence no save needed to be made', give yourself a big big clap my friend. That is the most sense you have spoken all year. But its flawed. What don't you understand? if no attacker was attacking the ball then it was obviously being defended OFF the ball. More to the point just proves how pathetic your attack is.

See above, and yeah we are deffinately a championship side, similar to you. Great fan you are, absolutely superb, just admitted that your side is a Championship side. Shame on you. Oh, and, its spelled 'definitely', not 'deffinately', again, I suggest you take additional English classes, son.

I can't watch my team on the internet, i'm always at games. I think your the one who wanted to set up his own streaming site, pretty much speaks for itself that does. Also, you couldnt quite grasp the concept that i pretty much said your speaking from abias point of view, rather than saying your performances are terrible. It was either of the two, obviously not every performance if terrible, so it must be that your bias. Your always at games? you weren't at the Wolves game? where you? what a crap fan you are (like most Burnley fans, your fans at Molineux were POOR, worst fans of the season). At the silly comment about the streaming site, it never went ahead. If you actually go back and READ it properly I think you'll find it would be done 'IN MY SPARE TIME', and during times where 'WOLVES ARE PLAYING AWAY'. I suggest you go read, again, this links back to the extra English classes you need, as you obviously have troubles reading, writing, and spelling. It's 'a bias' not 'abias', again, more spelling misery, of course I'm speaking from a bias point of view, as are you, what you can't seem to grasp is the fact that we are 12th and ABOVE you. The table does not lie, if you cannot grasp this then YOU are delusional. I have admitted a couple of our performances were terrible, again, I refer back to my previous post, I said we played terrible vs. Birmingham. Again I suggest you go read the thread & other threads, cause you obviously missed most of my posts.

Believe it or not it's christmas, and it's extremely close, i actually don't see either side going down yet. The difference between me and you is this, i can pretty much admit that we have played terrible and that our team is a championship side. You on the otherhand seem to think that a win over a terrible team, is a solid performance. What's wrong with just saying, we got the result, and played well, but we still need improvements?What the hell has this go to do with Christmas? Its close yes, but were still above you. It's not an irony that you have the worst form in the league now, is it? please do not compare me to you, I'd rather overdose. Again, I have admitted to Wolves playing terrible, if you actually go read some other football threads like this you will see that I have, at times, been seething with the way Wolves have played. Yet again this refers back to the additional English classes that you obviously need. Did you just admit your team is terrible? oh no, terrible, terrible fan. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

You are terribly delusional, if i rememebr rightly you thought your reserves actually played well against united. Seriously, stop talking out of your arse, learn something about the game. Nobodies saying you can't big up your team, but try not to include hyperbole. ;)I'm not delusional at all. It's actually quite funny that you now spell 'delusional' correctly because I pointed it out to you, where before you spelled it as 'dillusional', aww, bless you, trying to come across all clever! aww! again, go WATCH the Wolves Vs United game, especially the first half. Please, go watch it. Then come back here and please tell me that we didn't play well, where we had numerous chances to score. Oh and by the way you spelled 'remember' wrong. Again, aww look at you! using big words like 'hyperbole' how cute! it doesn't work. It doesn't suite you. Drop it, please, you are making a fool of yourself, I again suggest you take additional English lessons.

Again, I'll reiterate my concerns for you:

- You admitted your team is terrible
- You admitted your team is a Championship standard side
- You have trouble reading
- You have trouble writing & spelling
- You obviously need more English lessons as it's just not up to scratch
- That you have the audacity, after all of the above, too call me, as you put it ''dillusional''?

I suggest you take the above in, and go look at yourself in the mirror, and come back when you have actually learned the basics of football & supporting your club.

Edited by iAdam (Forum Super Moderator); Please do not make rude comments about other forum members. This includes English skills.

Smits
23-12-2009, 03:27 PM
Heres me ripping the crap out your post, as promised.
How ironic that you miss out the biggest result of them all, a win vs. MU? great 'fan' you are? eh? My lack of knowledge for football? I have just proved how much of an hypocrite you are with my above comment, you don't even know about your own clubs results. That's actually hilarious. /facepalm for you.

You were talking about recent form, in case you didn't realise, the united game was one of the first games, which doesn't count as recent form. If your including that game, then we don't have the worst form, or we'd be bottom. Thanks for proving me right here.

Arghhhhh, first of all this part does not make any sense WHATSOEVER;

Again thanks for proving me right again, you can't grasp the concept can you?

I'm struggling here, what the hell is that meant to mean? please help me? I think you should take extra English classes at school my friend. About your comment where you say 'We had a few chances where the ball was put in, no defender cleared, yet no attacker attacked, hence no save needed to be made', give yourself a big big clap my friend. That is the most sense you have spoken all year. But its flawed. What don't you understand? if no attacker was attacking the ball then it was obviously being defended OFF the ball. More to the point just proves how pathetic your attack is.

It means watching the game on TV allows you to see more, which is does, with highlights and all that. I think you're the one who needs to attend English classes kid. And no it's not flawed, it makes perfect sense, no defenders clear the ball and no attackers attack. What your saying is similar to saying when a penalty is missed, it is good off the ball defending.

Great fan you are, absolutely superb, just admitted that your side is a Championship side. Shame on you. Oh, and, its spelled 'definitely', not 'deffinately', again, I suggest you take additional English classes, son.

We have only just come up fromt he championship and havnt really made any premiership additions to the squad making us a championship side. The fact your resorting to the old 'your a crap fan' trick over this says it all, your running out of things to say.

Your always at games? you weren't at the Wolves game? where you? what a crap fan you are (like most Burnley fans, your fans at Molineux were POOR, worst fans of the season). At the silly comment about the streaming site, it never went ahead. If you actually go back and READ it properly I think you'll find it would be done 'IN MY SPARE TIME', and during times where 'WOLVES ARE PLAYING AWAY'. I suggest you go read, again, this links back to the extra English classes you need, as you obviously have troubles reading, writing, and spelling. It's 'a bias' not 'abias', again, more spelling misery, of course I'm speaking from a bias point of view, as are you, what you can't seem to grasp is the fact that we are 12th and ABOVE you. The table does not lie, if you cannot grasp this then YOU are delusional. I have admitted a couple of our performances were terrible, again, I refer back to my previous post, I said we played terrible vs. Birmingham. Again I suggest you go read the thread & other threads, cause you obviously missed most of my posts.

I'm a season ticket holder and go to quite a few games actually, so unlucky with that one (note your using the crap fan trick again). Who cares you said it will be done in your spare time? The fact remains that after accusing me of being the one who watches live streams rather than goes to games, your the one who wanted to devote your time making your own streaming site. Ironic, isn't it?

Theres a difference between typos and spelling, and i can pretty much guarantee my english is better than yours. This further proves your running out of things to say you're now going off topic and bringing online grammar into this. Ha. :eusa_clap

What the hell has this go to do with Christmas? Its close yes, but were still above you. It's not an irony that you have the worst form in the league now, is it? please do not compare me to you, I'd rather overdose. Again, I have admitted to Wolves playing terrible, if you actually go read some other football threads like this you will see that I have, at times, been seething with the way Wolves have played. Yet again this refers back to the additional English classes that you obviously need. Did you just admit your team is terrible? oh no, terrible, terrible fan. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

Once again, we don;t have the worst form in the league or we'd be bottom. We might have the worst recent form, but judging from your united comment, your talking about seasonal form and not recent ;).

And it really doesn't refer back to additional english classes, because believe it or not, browsing a forum has nothing to do with english. :eusa_clap

Yeh i said you beat a terrible team, and that's what we were on the day. Real fans would say this, fans like you would of course not. Instead they'd look for excuses.

I'm not delusional at all. It's actually quite funny that you now spell 'delusional' correctly because I pointed it out to you, where before you spelled it as 'dillusional', aww, bless you, trying to come across all clever! aww! again, go WATCH the Wolves Vs United game, especially the first half. Please, go watch it. Then come back here and please tell me that we didn't play well, where we had numerous chances to score. Oh and by the way you spelled 'remember' wrong. Again, aww look at you! using big words like 'hyperbole' how cute! it doesn't work. It doesn't suite you. Drop it, please, you are making a fool of yourself, I again suggest you take additional English lessons.

Aww look at you still going on about the english stuff? This is an online forum, try and remember that kid. Like i have stated previously, i watched the wolves v united game and it wasn't good at all. Looks like you're the one having trouble reading now doesn't it?

Again, I'll reiterate my concerns for you:

- You admitted your team is terrible
- You admitted your team is a Championship standard side
- You have trouble reading
- You have trouble writing & spelling
- You obviously need more English lessons as it's just not up to scratch
- That you have the audacity, after all of the above, too call me, as you put it ''dillusional''?

I suggest you take the above in, and go look at yourself in the mirror, and come back when you have actually learned the basics of football & supporting your club.

Haha, you';ve done a great job at ripping that to shreads. Not. All you've done is further proven me right. Thanks :)

- You don't know the meaning of support
- You went completely off topic proving my success
- You repeated the same thing in almost every paragraph
- You don't understand the concept of 'reading'. In order to read soemthing i must first see it, because i'm not really bothered about looking at your old threads, i havn't done so and therefore havn't read them. This is such a huge problem.

Get back to your streaming website and come back when you've got something else to say other than 'im a brilliant fan with brilliant english', because really, your not.

Jack.Lfc
23-12-2009, 04:30 PM
Now now lads, handbags away.

Geraint
23-12-2009, 08:19 PM
Now now lads, handbags away.

You'll knick 'em if they keep 'em out any longer.

Black_Apalachi
23-12-2009, 09:43 PM
You'll knick 'em if they keep 'em out any longer.

swissshh. very swish indeed :eusa_thin

StefanWolves
24-12-2009, 02:23 PM
I would actually rip his post to shreds again but I'll get warned/infracted again.

Andys
27-12-2009, 01:56 PM
- You don't know the meaning of support
Burnley fan? Sorry but your support isn't exactly top class.
It embarrasing that you have to play music when you score.

Jibbish
27-12-2009, 03:30 PM
lost 3 - 0 to arsenal
fabgregas changed the whole game, ****** amazin.

Geraint
27-12-2009, 03:33 PM
Burnley fan? Sorry but your support isn't exactly top class.
It embarrasing that you have to play music when you score.

and? they're in an area where there is a lot of football teams and seem to sell out for every game this season. obviously, as expected. wow, they play goal music, not many teams do that.

Andys
27-12-2009, 04:21 PM
and? they're in an area where there is a lot of football teams and seem to sell out for every game this season. obviously, as expected. wow, they play goal music, not many teams do that.
It's a sign of not being well supported :lol:
Theres alot of big teams around the north east too, we still pull in crowds of about 47,000 (yesterday) and have tremendous support at times.

adaym
27-12-2009, 04:25 PM
Theres alot of big teams around the north east too, we still pull in crowds of about 47,000 (yesterday) and have tremendous support at times.
No it's not, it's a sign of American commercialism crossing the Atlantic to our shores. Not welcome but it's coming whether we like it or not.

Geraint
27-12-2009, 04:27 PM

Just like Sheff Utd and other not very well supported teams then.

Newcastle are the only big team. You get 47,000 in the prem but then get about 15000 in the championship. :S

adaym
27-12-2009, 04:36 PM
a little offtopic but g: woods = v.good player, good fkicks/corners, can pass, can shoot, needs the ball played into his feet though. wouldn't expect anything less than 750k for him though, still relatively young.

Jack.Lfc
27-12-2009, 04:36 PM
Wigan was the worst last year, Mido scored in the last min, and they played walk like a egyption on the tannoy, and all the wigan fans where doing a egyption dance.

iAdam
27-12-2009, 04:45 PM
Coventry tomorrow at home, going but it's gonna be freezing.

Geraint
27-12-2009, 06:01 PM
a little offtopic but g: woods = v.good player, good fkicks/corners, can pass, can shoot, needs the ball played into his feet though. wouldn't expect anything less than 750k for him though, still relatively young.

he can cross the ball? yippee, sign him up. good enough for me. a midfielder who can cross, pass and shoot, jonesy'll never sign him.

Arron
27-12-2009, 06:11 PM
Hull 1 - 3 Utd

Mehh.
On the back foot for most of that game, Hull played great, don't deserve to be 19th or should that mean we don't deserve to be 2nd?

Rooney opened the scoring just before half time after a dreadful half..
Rooney was responsible for Hull City's equaliser
Rooney created the 2nd and 3rd goal to make amends.

After Rooney made that mistake, you could tell he was gonna' improve his game, he didn't want a bollocking so he stepped it up, it paid off in the end.

Now two points behind Chelsea, i'd say were getting back to form, but no where near where were meant to be. 3 defenders played the full match after being out to injury which is a good sign. we're just missing Rio and then we'll be on our way to retain the PL (at the rate Chelsea are playing ATM)

Andys
29-12-2009, 01:52 AM
Just like Sheff Utd and other not very well supported teams then.

Newcastle are the only big team. You get 47,000 in the prem but then get about 15000 in the championship. :S
Newcastle, Sunderland and Boro are big teams.
and we get higher than 15000 usually in the champ.

Anyway, went down to Blacburn today played decent.
******* Daryl Murphy and George McCartney want shooting, not premiership players! Good result considering our away form and had Jones, Turner, Mensah, Reid, Cattermole all out.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!