Goraz
19-12-2009, 06:14 PM
anyone hearing this on radio manchester? why? :S:S

alexxxxx
19-12-2009, 06:24 PM
any confirmation of this?

Jordy
19-12-2009, 06:25 PM
Apparently that's a press-conference at 7:30PM where all will be revealed. Nothings certain for the moment, however I think this Mourinho thing is just a hoax.

Jack.Lfc
19-12-2009, 06:31 PM
It said roumers, if mourinho would have left it would be all over the press by now.

StefanWolves
19-12-2009, 06:46 PM
Mourinho out? wow. That would surprise me. Bet Man City would be kicking themselves, that's if Mourinho does leave that is.

EDIT: just googled it and people are saying he may go Liverpool? probably bullcrap, but it's possible I guess.

God, it's all going on!

Jack.Lfc
19-12-2009, 06:50 PM
The only thing blocking him from liverpool is the owners. He openly said before he joined chelsea he would rather liverpool.

StefanWolves
19-12-2009, 06:51 PM
It's possible. The Premier League needs Jose Mourinho in it. Just isn't the same without him.

Tash.
20-12-2009, 08:45 PM
If Benitez had to go I can't say i'd be disappointed if Mourinho was the one to replace him. He's tempremental but he gets results and he is a pretty amusing character. Plus we need someone to carry on with showing SAF up, Mourinho would be perfect.

Immenseman
20-12-2009, 08:48 PM
A manager will show SAF up when a manager wins the league as many times as Fergie has. Probably never. Anyway, did this ever come to anything? I'd be surprised if Mourinho went to Liverpool, he's better than the Europa league.

luce
20-12-2009, 09:06 PM
If Benitez had to go I can't say i'd be disappointed if Mourinho was the one to replace him. He's tempremental but he gets results and he is a pretty amusing character. Plus we need someone to carry on with showing SAF up, Mourinho would be perfect.

Mourinho are you listening
You kept our trophy glistening
now we won it back
and you got the sack
walking in a fergie wonderland
:eusa_whis

Just an idea Jose always said that Manchester United is the one club he would come back to England for and it's Fergies birthday on January 1st just putting 2 and 2 together but i don't know what will happen. He hasn't even left yet has he?!

Tash.
20-12-2009, 09:14 PM
I actually meant how pathetic and moany he is, he cannot bear to lose without blaming other factors. Benitez and others have all caught him out on it. Mourinho doesn't take any crap so yeah, perfect. And Liverpool are better than the Europa League most seasons and everyone knows it. We won't be there next season, normality will be restored.

Immenseman
20-12-2009, 09:17 PM
well you will the way you're going, i noticed birmingham moved you into 7th and fulham will knock you into 9th if they win their game in hand. liverpool are a good side, yes. they're just having a poor season and no CL for liverpool = i'd be surprised if mourinho or any manager of his calibre would take up the role

Black_Apalachi
20-12-2009, 10:31 PM
well you will the way you're going, i noticed birmingham moved you into 7th and fulham will knock you into 9th if they win their game in hand. liverpool are a good side, yes. they're just having a poor season and no CL for liverpool = i'd be surprised if mourinho or any manager of his calibre would take up the role

I'm sure, unlike all the mancs and whoever else (and yourself until you said this), Mourinho can quite easily see that fact and possibly even see it as an opportunity to ride in and look like a hero when in actual fact we'll do a lot better next season regardless of who our manager is.

To be fair though, I would have regarded Kenny Dalglish as the next in line worthy of the position and if that failed, imagine if Alan Hansen decided to come back to football!! That would be so awesome :D.

alexxxxx
23-12-2009, 12:33 AM

maybe but i bet he'd like a challenge. liverpool still will have great players, massive club, massive influence on players. he'd still be interested imo

--ss--
23-12-2009, 03:13 PM
I never heard such thing and I read The Sun on a daily basis ^^.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!