PDA

View Full Version : Jermaine Beckford

leah
01-01-2010, 03:29 PM
I know this will seem a bit odd coming from me, as i'm a Leeds fan, but how over rated is he?

Yes, he does get a lot of goals, but have you noticed how many complete sitters it takes him to score one goal? From watching Leeds play quite a lot on TV recently and from going to see them play Southampton, i've come to the conclusion that he's very much a headless chicken.

He has a terrible first touch on the ball and he's completely arrogant. He misses so many clear cut chances it's surreal and he often loses the ball in the box because he's too greedy and never see's the oppertunity to pass to a team mate.

I've heard that Newcastle, amongst other championship/premier league sides are after him and it makes me wonder if they actually watch him play or do they just want him from the scorelines? Sure he looks good in league one because he's playing against rubbish defenders and even then he makes a mare of most of his chances anyway. In the championship he'd be a completely different player, he'd be up against faster, better defenders and he'd look half as good as he does now, then again in the premiership he'd look even worse.

what do you think?

adaym
01-01-2010, 04:11 PM
he doesn't show up in big games.

28th may 2008.

Browney
01-01-2010, 05:23 PM
Hey, if he scores goals, that's all you need from a striker.

leah
01-01-2010, 05:44 PM
Hey, if he scores goals, that's all you need from a striker.

he doesn't always score goals though? he scores one in about 5 or 6 chances. He's just fast and can out run league one defenders. What i'm saying is his pace won't get him anywhere in higher leagues cause the defenders will be just as fast as him.

LuketheDuke
01-01-2010, 05:52 PM
Think your right, he'd be an average championship striker at best.

Leeds have much more exciting talent than him.

Grainger@CUFC
01-01-2010, 08:09 PM
I'd agree with the arrogance. However, he's constantly one of the top scorers in the league, that's why he gets so much attention. Goals are what teams want, not goal:chance ratio necessarily.

brandon
01-01-2010, 08:13 PM
Tell me about it babe. Cash in on him now and you'll still get promoted anyway. Got one of those annoying faces too :(

AgnesIO
01-01-2010, 08:23 PM
Indeed he is overated.

Funny when Orient played Leeds last year (can't remember this years results, as didn't travel to Leeds, but last year I don't seem to remember him being flash. And considering Orient being described as a 'pub league one team' surely he should shine?

As brandon said, Leeds should cash in on him in January, then watch him flop in the Championship.

--

On another note, good luck on getting promoted - you deserve it x

Geraint
01-01-2010, 09:35 PM
Please do not tell this to my Leeds supporting friend as he thinks that he's better than Torres - seriously!

Oh and by the way, no scouts read this, no point in putting us off him because of the transfer window is there. :)

leah
02-01-2010, 01:40 AM
lmao thats what I was doing ger :( you got me!!
Nah its actually something i've noticed.
Yeah people want goals, but hes only capable of scoring those goals in league one, not in a higher league, and he takes loads of chances to get them. For every goal he scores he misses about 5.

Plus, people are planning on offering 2m, which we wouldn't do. If he helped us get promotion, even if he went on a free in the summer we'd make loads of money.

adaym
02-01-2010, 11:08 AM
He'll be like Scotland.

League One - a God
Championship - pretty good
Premiership - dog****e.

leah
02-01-2010, 11:30 AM
exactly my point, i'm greatful to him for all that he's helped us with but when push comes to shove he isn't as great as he thinks he is. And if people like Newcastle are after him who are pretty much guaranteed promotion then it makes me wonder what they've been watching?

adaym
02-01-2010, 11:51 AM
thing is though, he's priceless in league one.

like simon cox when he was at swindon. simeon jackson at gillingham. maynard at crewe etc etc. priceless in league one and all looking for deals at bigger clubs and cox/maynard both got them and cox doesn't start but maynard's doing alright i guess.

Geraint
02-01-2010, 12:51 PM
cox is doing alright for west brom now.

leah
02-01-2010, 01:43 PM
Theres no way Beckford will be picked to play in the Premierleague, he has an awful first touch on the ball and most of his goals are sheer luck.

adaym
02-01-2010, 02:22 PM
Theres no way Beckford will be picked to play in the Premierleague, he has an awful first touch on the ball and most of his goals are sheer luck.
but he scores.

p.s luck doesn't exist

Immenseman
02-01-2010, 02:24 PM
you can't argue with his scoring record though. getting in the right positions and getting all the chances in a skill in itself. i do agree that he wouldn't be good in the premier league. in my eyes he's a championship footballer.

leah
02-01-2010, 02:38 PM
but he scores.

p.s luck doesn't exist
yeah it does, if you've actually seen him play then you'd know.
He does score, but so do many other people in the team, Becchio, Snodgrass, they might not score as often as him but Becchio is close and he is quite consistant. Beckford tends to have games where he scores loads (mainly against poorer opposition) and then he has others where he's absolutely dier.

you can't argue with his scoring record though. getting in the right positions and getting all the chances in a skill in itself. i do agree that he wouldn't be good in the premier league. in my eyes he's a championship footballer.
Most of the time when he scores he scores more than one in a game, and if you look you'd see that he tends to score a lot against the poorer sides. Again you need to see him play rather than just check the score to see what i'm talking about. He has little skill and is very prone to mistakes, he just seems to be in the right place at the right time frequently. As for "getting all the chances" that's not true at all, Becchio gets a lot of chances too, and you can't say getting chances is a skill if he misses most of them.

Immenseman
02-01-2010, 02:40 PM
it is a skill, football is about the positions you work and if he manages to create so many changes by getting in all the right postitions, then that's a skill. how come becchio doesn't have the same record as beckford then? also, they were talking about him on SSN earlier and they were saying he seems to score a lot of crucial goals, either breaking the deadlock or scoring in the last 10 minutes. i don't watch him or leeds and know what you're saying but his record is good and when you're an attacker you're judged on how much you score

leah
02-01-2010, 02:44 PM
it is a skill, football is about the positions you work and if he manages to create so many changes by getting in all the right postitions, then that's a skill. how come becchio doesn't have the same record as beckford then? also, they were talking about him on SSN earlier and they were saying he seems to score a lot of crucial goals, either breaking the deadlock or scoring in the last 10 minutes. i don't watch him or leeds and know what you're saying but his record is good and when you're an attacker you're judged on how much you score

Yeah you are judged on your scoring record, and his is impressive, i'm not denying that if you read what i've said. What i'm saying is he's a lazy player, he expects things to be handed to him on a plate and if he actually tried harder instead of mouthing off at the other players (which is what he does most of the time) his record could be amazing. In league one his scoring is great, in the championship it would be average if that, in the premiership it would be non existant.

AgnesIO
02-01-2010, 02:46 PM

Leeds always have been good at scoring in the 5th minute of stoppage time, when the fourth official signalled 3.

leah
02-01-2010, 02:47 PM
Leeds always have been good at scoring in the 5th minute of stoppage time, when the fourth official signalled 3.

mate we're not manchester united?
if that was a claim that referees favour us then that's ridiculous.
The thread is about Beckford, not any negativity you feel towards leeds...

AgnesIO
02-01-2010, 02:55 PM
The thread is about Beckford, not any negativity you feel towards leeds...

Na referee's don't - the FA do however but you know ;)

And when I said what I did you will see it was a comment on what Jake said.

leah
02-01-2010, 03:02 PM
Na referee's don't - the FA do however but you know ;)

And when I said what I did you will see it was a comment on what Jake said.

I realised cause you quoted him? The FA don't favour Leeds, thats one of the most funniest accusations i've ever heard. They deducted 15 points off of us a few seasons back, could have gotten us relegated further, yea real favourites.

AgnesIO
02-01-2010, 03:05 PM
I realised cause you quoted him? The FA don't favour Leeds, thats one of the most funniest accusations i've ever heard. They deducted 15 points off of us a few seasons back, could have gotten us relegated further, yea real favourites.

They deducted points because your chairman is a crook.

If the FA didn't favour Leeds, then you would be in the conference love.

Oh and you can't expect me to like Leeds - they are the second most hated team in the country.

leah
02-01-2010, 10:17 PM

If the FA didn't favour Leeds, then you would be in the conference love.

Oh and you can't expect me to like Leeds - they are the second most hated team in the country.

LOL no they're not at all... Unless you've asked every single person in this country which teams they dislike then you can't come to that conclusion, rightly at least.

How would we be in the conference exactly? Please explain... because point deduction is the usual punishment for administration and that's the one we received, like other clubs have also received, or do the FA favour them too? You're talking absolute nonsense, I would appreciate it if you could show some evidence of the FA's alleged favour towards Leeds because at the moment it just seems like your hatred for the club is impairing your judgement.

AgnesIO
02-01-2010, 10:35 PM
LOL no they're not at all... Unless you've asked every single person in this country which teams they dislike then you can't come to that conclusion, rightly at least.

How would we be in the conference exactly? Please explain... because point deduction is the usual punishment for administration and that's the one we received, like other clubs have also received, or do the FA favour them too? You're talking absolute nonsense, I would appreciate it if you could show some evidence of the FA's alleged favour towards Leeds because at the moment it just seems like your hatred for the club is impairing your judgement.

Come off it everyone knows Manchester United and Leeds United are the two most hated teams in England.

Every league 1, League 2, Championship side and most premiership teams hate Leeds.

Not being rude, but they do. I know Leeds are a very good side, but that is not saying people don't hate them.

Also Leah Ken Bates is a crook, he only got Leeds out of administration by selling the club to HIMSELF for 1p.

Grainger@CUFC
02-01-2010, 11:34 PM

I'd disagree with that. You scored well after the allotted time in our play-off semi final first leg, when there was no incident in stoppage time that I can remember :(

:eusa_clap

Going back to Beckford, I'd agree about the levelling up, just like it was said about Jason Scotland. Plus, he's still got a lot of time left in his career, so might still have time to develop into a Premier League player, providing he makes the step up soon.

Geraint
02-01-2010, 11:43 PM
Leeds are one of the most hated teams, yes but no team is favoured by the FA, lets face it.

leah
02-01-2010, 11:46 PM
Come off it everyone knows Manchester United and Leeds United are the two most hated teams in England.

Every league 1, League 2, Championship side and most premiership teams hate Leeds.

Not being rude, but they do. I know Leeds are a very good side, but that is not saying people don't hate them.

Also Leah Ken Bates is a crook, he only got Leeds out of administration by selling the club to HIMSELF for 1p.

That's your opinion though Dom? it isn't a fact. I'm sure more clubs dislike chelsea because atm they're higher up and have more publicity to be hated for.

Also you can say what you like about Ken Bates, he's a brilliant business man and he did well for the club and that's all I
care about.

EXACTLY GERAINT!

Geraint
02-01-2010, 11:48 PM
Ken Bates is a ****** though.

leah
02-01-2010, 11:54 PM
Ken Bates (L)!!!!

AgnesIO
03-01-2010, 11:02 AM
That's your opinion though Dom? it isn't a fact. I'm sure more clubs dislike chelsea because atm they're higher up and have more publicity to be hated for.

Also you can say what you like about Ken Bates, he's a brilliant business man and he did well for the club and that's all I
care about.

EXACTLY GERAINT!

Ken Bates scammed his way out of Leeds being liquidated and he is a complete ******* crook.

And Leaahh, sorry but Leeds are hated - that's not just because I dislike them - it's true.

adaym
03-01-2010, 11:24 AM
people hate united and chelsea because they're successful.

people hate leeds because they're corrupt and a disgrace to the english game.

Geraint
03-01-2010, 01:42 PM

and because they're fans are ******s.

leah
03-01-2010, 03:07 PM
Ken Bates scammed his way out of Leeds being liquidated and he is a complete ******* crook.

And Leaahh, sorry but Leeds are hated - that's not just because I dislike them - it's true.
all teams are hated? unless you have proof that they're the second most hated then don't say it.

No, people hate united because the FA completely bum them and that's reflected by the way the referees treat them.

How are leeds corrupt? Leeds have an amazing history and have done well to come out of what they've been through fighting, so calling them a disgrace is a load of complete dribble.

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT BECKFORD, love how peoples bitterness towards Leeds makes them change the entire topic.

and because they're fans are ******s.
OI :@

Jack.Lfc
03-01-2010, 03:11 PM
Beckford is world class.

leah
03-01-2010, 03:15 PM
Beckford is world class.
LOL!
I don't care if he misses loads, after today, i'm in love :love7:
haha check fergie not wanting to speak... hope he chokes on his gum.

Bun
03-01-2010, 03:28 PM
i really really really enjoyed that game.

leah
03-01-2010, 04:25 PM
i really really really enjoyed that game.
I didn't! I was so sure they'd get a last minute equaliser and then quickly score again to win, they're jammy like that.

AgnesIO
03-01-2010, 04:28 PM
LOL!
I don't care if he misses loads, after today, i'm in love :love7:
haha check fergie not wanting to speak... hope he chokes on his gum.

To be fair, Leeds score a late winner virtually every game lol.

United-Clowgon
03-01-2010, 04:30 PM
He won't last half a season in the premier league, i agree with some of the ex professionals. He's ****. I hate cocky arrogant ***** like him

I hope Newcastle don't sign the ****.

Bun
03-01-2010, 04:31 PM
He won't last half a season in the premier league, i agree with some of the ex professionals. He's ****. I hate cocky arrogant ***** like him

he raped brown all over.

Browney
03-01-2010, 04:33 PM
At 1.5million Arsenal or Liverpool should go in for him. It's pittance to risk and at both of those clubs he is going to get a lot of chances so he'll net alot.

AgnesIO
03-01-2010, 04:34 PM

He might be ****, but hes better than your £120,000 a week striker Rooney, if we go by what you said yesterday 'STRIKERS ARE VALUED ON IF THEY SCORE'

So technically he is better than your strikers?

:S ;)

United-Clowgon
03-01-2010, 04:48 PM
he raped brown all over.

Indeed so.

At 1.5million Arsenal or Liverpool should go in for him. It's pittance to risk and at both of those clubs he is going to get a lot of chances so he'll net alot.

They would be wasting their money. He really isn't that good. He scored at lot of goal for leeds but so? That's a league with hardly any World class players. Premier League its a different story.

That goal he scored today, wasn't even special, Brown should of done a lot better really pissed off with him.

He might be ****, but hes better than your £120,000 a week striker Rooney, if we go by what you said yesterday 'STRIKERS ARE VALUED ON IF THEY SCORE'

So technically he is better than your strikers?

:S ;)

When did i say that? I would like you to show me the exact quote of me saying so.. and the thread link.

Please don't make false comments, like you did just now, AGAIN.

AgnesIO
03-01-2010, 04:52 PM
Indeed so.

They would be wasting their money. He really isn't that good. He scored at lot of goal for leeds but so? That's a league with hardly any World class players. Premier League its a different story.

That goal he scored today, wasn't even special, Brown should of done a lot better really pissed off with him.

When did i say that? I would like you to show me the exact quote of me saying so.. and the thread link.

Please don't make false comments, like you did just now, AGAIN.

Sorry my mistake one person xx

Anyway, how comes Rooney couldn't even score against a team in a league with no good players :S

Geraint
03-01-2010, 04:54 PM

Ronaldo.

Browney
03-01-2010, 05:08 PM

So he scores against poor players with poor service. Now lets put him in the Premier League. He'll score goals against good sides with good service.

But he uh... he scored.

Jack.Lfc
03-01-2010, 05:11 PM
I wouldn't mind him tbh.

adaym
03-01-2010, 09:44 PM
He isn't that good but he scored the winner against you? A well taken winner. Just keep digging *REMOVED*

Edited by Bolt660 (Forum Moderator): Please don't insult other forum members.

leah
04-01-2010, 12:46 PM
To be fair, Leeds score a late winner virtually every game lol.
we have done this season, we seem to have luck on ourside now that we're actually doing well.

nah, we got 8 million for delph and beckford is more valued to us, doubt we'd sell for that low a price, it would be worth it to keep him if he helps us get promoted cause we'll get loads of money from that and he might wanna stay if we're in a higher league. Arsenal wouldn't go for him, you need class to play for them.

Jordie
04-01-2010, 02:46 PM
I disagree. Brilliant footballer from what i've seen, Plays on defenders shoulders, Quick, Strong and can finish. He is a bit of a whinger though from what i've seen but if hes signed by a bigger club and able to work with better players he'll surprise a few of you.

Geraint
04-01-2010, 03:35 PM
we have done this season, we seem to have luck on ourside now that we're actually doing well.

nah, we got 8 million for delph and beckford is more valued to us, doubt we'd sell for that low a price, it would be worth it to keep him if he helps us get promoted cause we'll get loads of money from that and he might wanna stay if we're in a higher league. Arsenal wouldn't go for him, you need class to play for them.

delph is nowhere near £8m. aaron ramsey is 10x better and he's worth £5m. his contract is up in the summer. either now or he goes for free.

Browney
04-01-2010, 04:22 PM

That's the price that has been thrown around in the papers. And yeah I suppose there's no point going to perpetual Championship clubs because Leeds are going to be a Championship club. In my opinion, Leeds may end up being a Premiership Club in the next 5 seasons. But Newcastle is an attractive offer of Premiership football next season.

Soka
04-01-2010, 05:55 PM
That's the price that has been thrown around in the papers. And yeah I suppose there's no point going to perpetual Championship clubs because Leeds are going to be a Championship club. In my opinion, Leeds may end up being a Premiership Club in the next 5 seasons. But Newcastle is an attractive offer of Premiership football next season.

coming from a leeds fan, i'd say hes far better off staying with Leeds for another season (if we get promoted), and playing a season in championship. then he can prove himself in championship and its up to him whether to leave to a premiership team if theres an offer.

leeds debts are cleared now, so money isn't an issue even if we get offered big money for beckford (i still don't think beckford has proved himself worthy for premierleague - he needs a season in championship first). i just hope bates doesn't see pound signs and sells him for a ridiculous amount. we need to get out of leauge one first, and we need beckford for that even at 8 points clear with a game in hand.

i wouldn't bother going to newcastle as they're going straight up and straight back down in my opinion. plus, i think he'd do a david healy (went to fulham a few years back), if he went to newcastle now.

leah
04-01-2010, 06:10 PM
delph is nowhere near £8m. aaron ramsey is 10x better and he's worth £5m. his contract is up in the summer. either now or he goes for free.
Well thats what we got for him. :) Yeah I know, what i'm saying is we're better off keeping him because even if he did go on a free in the summer we'd still have used him to help us get promotion and that would bring in more money than what we're being offered for him.

Yeah I see where you're coming from but he won't be played in the premiership because he isn't good enough, like i've said countless times he looks good against league one defenders but championship ones are that extra bit better and quicker and premiership defenders are better still, they'd outplay him and he'd live on the bench.

coming from a leeds fan, i'd say hes far better off staying with Leeds for another season (if we get promoted), and playing a season in championship. then he can prove himself in championship and its up to him whether to leave to a premiership team if theres an offer.

leeds debts are cleared now, so money isn't an issue even if we get offered big money for beckford (i still don't think beckford has proved himself worthy for premierleague - he needs a season in championship first). i just hope bates doesn't see pound signs and sells him for a ridiculous amount. we need to get out of leauge one first, and we need beckford for that even at 8 points clear with a game in hand.

i wouldn't bother going to newcastle as they're going straight up and straight back down in my opinion. plus, i think he'd do a david healy (went to fulham a few years back), if he went to newcastle now.

yeah he is better off staying with us, he wouldn't last in the PL.

AgnesIO
04-01-2010, 07:44 PM

Leeds only got out of debt because your chairman is a thiefing *******.

Jibbish
04-01-2010, 07:49 PM
i'd say aaron ramsey is worth around £8m and delph is worth about £5m, he was really good for leeds and looked very good when given the chance to play at villa

leah
05-01-2010, 02:51 AM
Leeds only got out of debt because your chairman is a thiefing *******.
Get over it, i've never seen anybody get so angry because of Ken Bates before?

Bun
05-01-2010, 07:28 AM
Get over it, i've never seen anybody get so angry because of Ken Bates before?
ken bates is hated throughout the country lol...

AgnesIO
05-01-2010, 07:32 AM
Leah I know many LEEDS fans that hate him so..

I just hate how he managed to get out of debt.. illegally.

Leeds isn't the first club he out into debt though. DId it at Chelsea and a few others too.

leah
05-01-2010, 05:32 PM
ken bates is hated throughout the country lol...
i don't care

Leah I know many LEEDS fans that hate him so..

I just hate how he managed to get out of debt.. illegally.

Leeds isn't the first club he out into debt though. DId it at Chelsea and a few others too.

I don't see the problem with it though, who cares what he does, it doesn't affect you in any way shape or form so you really shouldn't let it wind you up to this extent. Also what he did couldn't have been THAT illegal because it was all in the public eye and if he broke any major law surely he'd be penalised for it?

Bun
05-01-2010, 05:34 PM
i don't care
well pipe down moaning about it? :S

leah
05-01-2010, 05:36 PM
well pipe down moaning about it? :S

How sweet it it that you're chucking instructions at me as if I was under your command. I'm not moaning that he's hated, I challenge you to find me be upset that he's hated, I couldn't care less if he's hated or loved as long as what he does is good for the club I support every things fine and dandy as far as i'm concerned. I'm not the one harping on about Ken Bates as though i'm obsessed with him so it's hardly me you need to tell to stop "moaning".

AgnesIO
05-01-2010, 05:47 PM
i don't care

I don't see the problem with it though, who cares what he does, it doesn't affect you in any way shape or form so you really shouldn't let it wind you up to this extent. Also what he did couldn't have been THAT illegal because it was all in the public eye and if he broke any major law surely he'd be penalised for it?

It affects every League 1 fan actually.

----

He hasn't done a good job for the club.

He got you in millions of pounds of debt, and he only paid that off by being a crooked ******.

Bun
05-01-2010, 05:57 PM
How sweet it it that you're chucking instructions at me as if I was under your command. I'm not moaning that he's hated, I challenge you to find me be upset that he's hated, I couldn't care less if he's hated or loved as long as what he does is good for the club I support every things fine and dandy as far as i'm concerned. I'm not the one harping on about Ken Bates as though i'm obsessed with him so it's hardly me you need to tell to stop "moaning".
lorrrrrrrrrrrdddddd almighty. if you couldn't care less if he's hated you wouldn't have snapped at demala for saying he was.

iDenning
05-01-2010, 10:20 PM
I was thinking this the other day about him, his overrated just because he grabbed a few headlines from his goal against Man utd.

leah
05-01-2010, 11:18 PM
It affects every League 1 fan actually.

----

He hasn't done a good job for the club.

He got you in millions of pounds of debt, and he only paid that off by being a crooked ******.
Leeds were in debt long before he arrived actually.

lorrrrrrrrrrrdddddd almighty. if you couldn't care less if he's hated you wouldn't have snapped at demala for saying he was.
I didn't snap I disagreed, theres a difference.

I was thinking this the other day about him, his overrated just because he grabbed a few headlines from his goal against Man utd. nah he was overrated before that

AgnesIO
06-01-2010, 08:05 AM
Leeds were in debt long before he arrived actually.

I didn't snap I disagreed, theres a difference.
nah he was overrated before that

He just helped completely **** it up then ?

lBlue
06-01-2010, 09:01 AM
*REMOVED*

Edited by iAdam (Forum Super Moderator); Please do not avoid the filter.

leah
06-01-2010, 06:55 PM
He just helped completely **** it up then ?

no...
before bates - debt
after bates - no debt

AgnesIO
06-01-2010, 06:58 PM
no...
before bates - debt
after bates - no debt

Bates got you into WAY more debt.

He got you out of debt by being a crook.

leah
06-01-2010, 07:01 PM
Bates got you into WAY more debt.

He got you out of debt by being a crook.

I've said before, I don't care how he got us out, I care that he managed it. If you're going to sit there repeating the same thing over and over again then what's the point of posting in the first place. You seem to be obsessed with Bates because you turned a thread that was about a player to the chairman of the club.

This thread isn't to discuss Bates it's asking for your opinion on BECKFORD so either post that or go and make a thread on Bates and your hatred for him.

AgnesIO
06-01-2010, 07:05 PM
I've said before, I don't care how he got us out, I care that he managed it. If you're going to sit there repeating the same thing over and over again then what's the point of posting in the first place. You seem to be obsessed with Bates because you turned a thread that was about a player to the chairman of the club.

This thread isn't to discuss Bates it's asking for your opinion on BECKFORD so either post that or go and make a thread on Bates and your hatred for him.

Did you know he breached law s216 to get you out of it? Did you also know he is a thiefing, scum bag?

Sorry, I will listen to you now.

leah
06-01-2010, 09:51 PM
Did you know he breached law s216 to get you out of it? Did you also know he is a thiefing, scum bag?

Sorry, I will listen to you now.

I don't care, hes a ledge.

Beerad
06-01-2010, 09:53 PM
And now he's put ina transfer request, and newcastle have put in a final bid of 1.5mil

leah
07-01-2010, 12:30 AM
1.5 is a bit of a rubbish offer

Geraint
07-01-2010, 12:48 AM
1.5 is a bit of a rubbish offer

he can go for free in the summer. either nothing or that. he's only a league one striker too.

loving the reaction from my friend who's a leeds fan. :lol:

StefanWolves
07-01-2010, 03:16 AM
I like how now he has scored vs. Man United he thinks he is a world beater, and then straight after the victory he hands in a transfer request. It's obviously gone straight to his head. Idiot.

Jibbish
07-01-2010, 07:20 AM
he handed request in before the game on december 30th

StefanWolves
07-01-2010, 10:47 AM
fair enough, i stand corrected.

still over rated & cocky though. ;)

luce
07-01-2010, 06:27 PM
fair enough, i stand corrected.

still over rated & cocky though. ;)

yeah i wonder which clubs will make a move now he has handed in his request i would love him to come to prem and get benched and when he does get on get raped by the prem defense :D!

Geraint
07-01-2010, 06:31 PM
yeah i wonder which clubs will make a move now he has handed in his request i would love him to come to prem and get benched and when he does get on get raped by the prem defense :D!

just like neville, evans, brown and fabio raped him you mean.

AgnesIO
07-01-2010, 06:46 PM
just like neville, evans, brown and fabio raped him you mean.

:D

Gotta +rep for that xD

leah
08-01-2010, 03:35 PM
n'aww it's adorable that you're still attempting to brag about something when you're team lost lol... very optimistic!
Also Brown was all over him yeah, grabbing his shirt and had his arms all around him, as far as i'm aware that's against the rules? Should have been off before half time, just something else that highlights how united are favourted by the FA.

Beckford's not used to being put out of the game, even if it was done by dirty tactics. Something else that backs up my point about how he's not a premiership player. Plus he's 26 and if he was gonna *make it* to that league he would have done by now?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!