PDA

View Full Version : Sonicmouse

Convictions
12-09-2004, 01:24 PM
Im not one of these "OMGZ OMGZ SONICMOUSE IS BACK OMGZ" but i searched his name because i was bored and it sayshe was online 2 months ago yet he was banned before july ah well i suppose somethings can never be explained

THE NINJA
12-09-2004, 01:26 PM
What is it with everyone and SonicMouse? Damn, I know him personally, he isn't anything special. :S

Convictions
12-09-2004, 01:28 PM
What is it with everyone and SonicMouse? Damn, I know him personally, he isn't anything special. :S

Im not obsessed with him , to me he was just one of the many scripters i just put it down incase anyone was interested

THE NINJA
12-09-2004, 01:29 PM
Im not obsessed with him , to me he was just one of the many scripters i just put it down incase anyone was interested

He wasn't much of a scripter. People just traded him exploits, so he used them.

He's a pretty good programmer though.

Adzeh
12-09-2004, 01:35 PM
sonicmouse is nothing more than habbo legend. every-one across .co.uk were scared of him because the rumour was that he had the ability to pick up furni from other peoples rooms.
habbo sent round a message to all habbos sayin that he was banned for life and that he was now serving drinks to fat people in the caribean

THE NINJA
12-09-2004, 01:37 PM
sonicmouse is nothing more than habbo legend. every-one across .co.uk were scared of him because the rumour was that he had the ability to pick up furni from other peoples rooms.
habbo sent round a message to all habbos sayin that he was banned for life and that he was now serving drinks to fat people in the caribean

He wasn't a legend.
People shouldn't be scared of him.
He can't pick up furniture.
Habbo know nothing about SonicMouse.

kthxbye.

AlexHumphreys
12-10-2004, 06:06 PM
He could hack people by just sending them a f/r :$

THE NINJA
12-10-2004, 06:08 PM
He could hack people by just sending them a f/r :$

Erm, weird, considering that isn't even possible..

Da-Weasel
12-10-2004, 06:12 PM
lol
i dunno nufin bout him,and ive been on for 2 years!!!!
p.s. i got da message from habbo but not wid da fing dat he was servin drinks...
NINJA Y R U SO TECHNICAL AGAIN?

Kier
12-10-2004, 06:20 PM
Ok, wether you want to admit it or not Sonicmouse IS a legend. 1000's of people know about him. He's responsible for the release of the aloe vera. (I won't go into more detail) Rumours were spread around about him being able to do stuff, wether they are rumours or not is a different question.

And I doubt that the Ninja guy knows him personally... In another thread he says he knows Glitterkat... I think he just wants to seem important I don't know. :eusa_wall

ideabox
12-10-2004, 06:22 PM
lol
i dunno nufin bout him,and ive been on for 2 years!!!!
p.s. i got da message from habbo but not wid da fing dat he was servin drinks...
NINJA Y R U SO TECHNICAL AGAIN?
True Ive never heard of him. He was a scripter but could hack by sending a friends message? :D Thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard!

woolyman
12-10-2004, 06:33 PM
he also has his own website that I was told of (i wont say the URL,or the person who told me) it says that he is not bothering with habbo anymore and is getting on with his life...

Da-Weasel
12-10-2004, 06:54 PM
how can he bother wid habbo???!!!! his ip adress got banned!!

Max
12-10-2004, 07:04 PM
Every1 can change his ip adress.. i can, ip adresses r not a problem...
If u dont no how u can download or look up a tutorail...not a problem :p

Da-Weasel
12-10-2004, 07:06 PM
LOL I GET UR POINT.....ANYWAY HE MUST BE ABOUT 8 OR SUMIT..I WUDNT BOTHER WID HABBO WEN IM 18!!!

SoraSafe
12-10-2004, 07:24 PM
Anyone remember a certain habbo account clearout? His account had only been updated to say he was on then so it wouldn't be deleted. Oh and he wouldn't be able to hack you by sending a f/r.

THE NINJA
12-10-2004, 07:25 PM
Ok, wether you want to admit it or not Sonicmouse IS a legend. 1000's of people know about him. He's responsible for the release of the aloe vera. (I won't go into more detail) Rumours were spread around about him being able to do stuff, wether they are rumours or not is a different question.

And I doubt that the Ninja guy knows him personally... In another thread he says he knows Glitterkat... I think he just wants to seem important I don't know. :eusa_wall

The reason why he's a legend is the fact that he received so much information from people like Jeff, and him being a programmer, he managed to use it.

The majority of what's been said about him are lies. He laughs at them.

Kiero, I've known Sonic for 4-years, but whether you believe I know him or not really doesn't bother me.

...I know GlitterKat?

(Weasel - What he said was technical, I replied with a technical answer as being able to hack someone by sending a friend request is impossible.)

Butcher11
12-10-2004, 07:43 PM
Well, I really doubt he's back, I'm sure he has better things to do in real life lol. And yeah the aloe vera was his causing lol, but its cool plant :D

THE NINJA
12-10-2004, 07:45 PM
Well, I really doubt he's back, I'm sure he has better things to do in real life lol. And yeah the aloe vera was his causing lol, but its cool plant :D

You'd think he would, but he doesn't seem to have better things to do.. He's been on Habbo a fair bit lately.

Simonac55
12-10-2004, 08:51 PM
I doubt SonicMouse is back. They IP baned him and like they say, even Habbo Staff said that he couldn't be back.

Unsuspected
13-10-2004, 06:38 AM
ok i am VERY ****ed off right now cause i wrote a very long post and this damn forum loged me out and the entire post was lost so im just going to put it simple terms.

Sonicmouse caused enough of a disturbence that they probably went to great lengths to keep him out of habbo. as far as you can possibly go i banning they're account, IP address, and shockwave registry key. all he has to do is delete the shockwave registry key and change his IP addy. he would be able to get back on habbo but most likly not the same username. habbo will say anything to calm ppl down, you must remember that most teens on habbo are childish and immature.

"(Weasel - What he said was technical, I replied with a technical answer as being able to hack someone by sending a friend request is impossible.)" you my friend, are a noob. it is possible to hack someone by sending a f/r. although it would take a supergeek it is still possible. it will nver happen though because most supergeeks won't go through all the trouble of it when they have the ability to take down bigger companies.

THE NINJA
13-10-2004, 06:58 AM
ok i am VERY ****ed off right now cause i wrote a very long post and this damn forum loged me out and the entire post was lost so im just going to put it simple terms.

Sonicmouse caused enough of a disturbence that they probably went to great lengths to keep him out of habbo. as far as you can possibly go i banning they're account, IP address, and shockwave registry key. all he has to do is delete the shockwave registry key and change his IP addy. he would be able to get back on habbo but most likly not the same username. habbo will say anything to calm ppl down, you must remember that most teens on habbo are childish and immature.

"(Weasel - What he said was technical, I replied with a technical answer as being able to hack someone by sending a friend request is impossible.)" you my friend, are a noob. it is possible to hack someone by sending a f/r. although it would take a supergeek it is still possible. it will nver happen though because most supergeeks won't go through all the trouble of it when they have the ability to take down bigger companies.

You, my friend, obviously only get the basic idea from things you've read.

In order to hack someone from sending a friend request, not only would you need to go into the system, but right through a U-N-I-Q-U-E system. Then, into the user's computer. It's not like a keylogger or trojan being sent, it's going to need to go through ports, which most people will have firewalled. SO - Lets see: He's going to need to know the system inside out, go through it will code/program, go out through the other side, and then get passed a firewall. Shell script? I do believe you can't use one properly from a chat room. He shouldn't be able to use a OS exploit, as it won't go through the chat system.. (That's in easy terms - Want me to explain it properly? Then PM me. We'll see if I'm a "noob".)

I doubt "supergeeks" could do it either: You're just being stereotype.

You made it sound so easy to do, if that was true, NASA/Army bases/etc. would be taken over.

EDIT:

I doubt SonicMouse is back. They IP baned him and like they say, even Habbo Staff said that he couldn't be back.
He's been back for ages.

THE NINJA
13-10-2004, 07:02 AM
Someone should really fix this forum.

"Edit sent me to here.."

I dont think you double posted here on purpose as the edit but pleas ebe careful in future

Zachwest
13-10-2004, 07:50 AM
bk to sonice mouse now, he could be bk because as u said hes ip banned it does not stop him going on another computer is there so he might be bk now on habbo not scripting or hacking but most proberlty he is u lot dont be scared of him he cant do nothing. i would forget about him like wta im doing
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE NINJA
13-10-2004, 10:00 AM
bk to sonice mouse now, he could be bk because as u said hes ip banned it does not stop him going on another computer is there so he might be bk now on habbo not scripting or hacking but most proberlty he is u lot dont be scared of him he cant do nothing. i would forget about him like wta im doing
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

He still uses the same computer, except he uses proxies now. (Like most people)

hotslime
13-10-2004, 10:17 AM

Uh.. NOT EVERYONE was scared i dident even know there was a SonicMouse at the time.

Rofl! Ip banns I think he would know how to get that off that easy rofl, and there is no way to keep anyone off habbo it's to easy to get back on. They permed redge and did other stuff to keep him off rofl! Hes back.

THE NINJA
13-10-2004, 10:49 AM
Yes. They can't do anything to keep you off. (Lets be realisitic; they aren't going to come and take your PC(s)/Laptop(s) away.)

elmosmith
13-10-2004, 12:44 PM
I've spoken to SonicMouse before *and NOT a impersonater* and he was Ok. But I remember when Habbo Hotel did the spring clean for the names, and there was so much worry about SonicMouse had been on.. And it was staff :D
But so many people are worried about him like hes..really Evil..:S

elmosmith

THE NINJA
13-10-2004, 12:56 PM
I've spoken to SonicMouse before *and NOT a impersonater* and he was Ok. But I remember when Habbo Hotel did the spring clean for the names, and there was so much worry about SonicMouse had been on.. And it was staff :D
But so many people are worried about him like hes..really Evil..:S

elmosmith

He's a nice guy to talk to. Alittle messed up though.. (He's.. 27-years-old. He does Computer Science in college*.)

*Hence his computer knowledge.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!