PDA

View Full Version : Derby day in Glasgow...

Eoin
03-01-2010, 11:54 AM
Arguably footballs most heated and bitter rivalry goes ahead today. At Celtic Park.
Rangers are currently sitting top of the SPL, 7 points clear of rivals Celtic. Celtic also have a game in hand, to be played against kilmarnock on the 20h of this month.

Sky Sports 3 12:30 kickoff, its gonna be a cracker!

lBlue
03-01-2010, 12:01 PM
Um. Inter vs Milan for me. Old firm is hyped up because they're the only two who pumped money in before everyone else so they've become the dominant sides in the league & the fans of both clubs like to beat anything to a pulp.

adaym
03-01-2010, 12:03 PM
I've gone for a bet (over 3.5 goals) with my winnings from last night's Mexican game :D

Should be an alright game what with Rangers thrashing Dundee 7-1 last week.

Browney
03-01-2010, 12:21 PM
Leeds vs Millwall anyone? ;)

Eoin
03-01-2010, 12:39 PM
heres a analogy to help you understand this rivalry. Celtic and rangers in Scotland is the same as having an all black team supported ONLY by black people + an all white team supported ONLY by white people, playing each other, in england.

adaym
03-01-2010, 12:58 PM
heres a analogy to help you understand this rivalry. Celtic and rangers in Scotland is the same as having an all black team supported ONLY by black people + an all white team supported ONLY by white people, playing each other, in england.
no it's not. and that's pretty racist.

celtic vs rangers is like accrington vs burton albion. no one outside the ground the game is played in really cares what goes on.

lBlue
03-01-2010, 01:18 PM
its not lol. im guessing more people are watching man united vs leeds right now

no it's not. and that's pretty racist.

celtic vs rangers is like accrington vs burton albion. no one outside the ground the game is played in really cares what goes on.
exactlyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Geraint
03-01-2010, 01:47 PM
scottish football is boring :$

adaym
03-01-2010, 01:51 PM
scottish football is boring :$
here's me thinking there would be 4 goals in this game :rolleyes:

alexxxxx
03-01-2010, 03:39 PM
Um. Inter vs Milan for me. Old firm is hyped up because they're the only two who pumped money in before everyone else so they've become the dominant sides in the league & the fans of both clubs like to beat anything to a pulp.

my mate from italy who supports inter (he is italian and from milan) says they hate AC Milan but they hate Lazio more.

lBlue
03-01-2010, 03:40 PM
my mate from italy who supports inter (he is italian and from milan) says they hate AC Milan but they hate Lazio more.
Wouldn't surprise. A lot of rivalries over in Italy/

Bun
03-01-2010, 03:40 PM
but that can't be true because the thread starter cares about it and he obviously wasn't there.. :P

and wow, what a blood-rushing, jaw-taking thriller. :eusa_wall

CJW93
03-01-2010, 04:46 PM
Oh no I over aslept. By the sounds of things I missed one hell of a game :@

Geraint
03-01-2010, 04:52 PM

eh, lazio and inter like each other.

alexxxxx
03-01-2010, 05:33 PM
eh, lazio and inter like each other.

not what my friend says... maybe he's just different aha.

wiki says they are good with lazio. guess my friend just hates them aha. i know they hate juventus loads though.

Geraint
03-01-2010, 06:06 PM
not what my friend says... maybe he's just different aha.

wiki says they are good with lazio. guess my friend just hates them aha. i know they hate juventus loads though.

the lazio ultras biggest friends are probably inter. they both hate juve loads, yes.

most rivalries are to do with the political side of things with lazio being right-wing.

adaym
03-01-2010, 09:29 PM
Oh no I over aslept. By the sounds of things I missed one hell of a game :@
yeah, leeds won in the end.

oh, and didn't the op support dundee a few weeks back?

StefanWolves
04-01-2010, 02:26 AM

/facepalm

thats pretty racist :S

Eoin
04-01-2010, 12:30 PM
/facepalm

thats pretty racist :S

its hatred in the form of sectarianism, not racism though.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!