PDA

View Full Version : Ken Bates

AgnesIO
06-01-2010, 07:06 PM
Does anyone have any idea, how he was not charged for breaching law s216 when he got Leeds United out of debt?

Sorry leah, you told me to do it.

leah
06-01-2010, 09:50 PM
lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooo maybe he didn't breach it and people just think he did?

Soka
06-01-2010, 10:26 PM
Does anyone have any idea, how he was not charged for breaching law s216 when he got Leeds United out of debt?

Sorry leah, you told me to do it.

He wasn't charged because the way he went about it was clever. He found loopholes in the rules and exploited them. I'm just glad its him who exploited it to save Leeds.

At the end of the day i don't give a **** about how he went about it. Hes a very clever businessman who bought leeds to make money at the end of it all. Just like he did when he bought Chelsea for £1. Yes, the guys a sly *****. Who cares?

AgnesIO
07-01-2010, 08:40 AM
He wasn't charged because the way he went about it was clever. He found loopholes in the rules and exploited them. I'm just glad its him who exploited it to save Leeds.

At the end of the day i don't give a **** about how he went about it. Hes a very clever businessman who bought leeds to make money at the end of it all. Just like he did when he bought Chelsea for £1. Yes, the guys a sly *****. Who cares?

Soka I don't actually care, just doing it because Leaahh said if you wanna talk about Ken Bates make a thread :P

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooo maybe he didn't breach it and people just think he did?

He did breash it but as Mr. Leeds fan Soka says, he was clever - no doubt about that!

Thread closed, was only having fun anyway :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!