PDA

View Full Version : Ferguson has lost the *********** plot!!!!!!!!!!!

United-Clowgon
09-01-2010, 06:31 PM
What the hell is he ******* thinking?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Playing one up front? No disrespect to Birmingham but we are not playing Ac Milan here.

He's lost the plot Fergie. Over the last few games he's played ******* ridiculous tactics. Jose Mourinho NOW PLEASE.

And park? Jesus Christ, we need to sell him now.

The whole team need to look at themselves, they don't derserve to wear the United shirt. I feel like going down after the game and start throwing abuse at the lot of them.

We seriously need someone who's decent.

Thread closed by Bolt660 (Forum Moderator): As it's gone off-topic.

Arron
09-01-2010, 06:40 PM
What the hell is he ******* thinking?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Playing one up front? No disrespect to Birmingham but we are not playing Ac Milan here.

He's lost the plot Fergie. Over the last few games he's played ******* ridiculous tactics. Jose Mourinho NOW PLEASE.

The whole team need to look at themselves, they don't derserve to wear the United shirt. I feel like going down after the game and start throwing abuse at the lot of them.

he's the manager.
he's one of the best managers.
but i think he is starting to lose it a little bit lately.
but as i've said, this might be his last year at united.
and Park isn't a bad player, he's all about energy, we will not sell him soon ~ i hope.

Jack.Lfc
09-01-2010, 06:47 PM
This thread is fantastic.

Arron
09-01-2010, 06:57 PM
1-1.

Wow, sounds bizarre.

It was offside from the linesman but the referee noticed it was an own goal, which overrules the offside.

That, if you ask me, if great refereeing.

It's been coming this goal, pressuring the defence and eventually getting the award.

But Birmingham playing great too!

Clowgon, for your sake, Giggs replaced Park.
Now we should win.

Jack.Lfc
09-01-2010, 06:59 PM
But was rooney interfeering with play?

havnt seen it.

Arron
09-01-2010, 07:00 PM
Not according to key 103 football commentator Mickey Thomas.

Callum.
09-01-2010, 07:02 PM
you'd probs be ****** without ferguson. managers at most clubs come and go.

Smits
09-01-2010, 07:02 PM
clowgon you don't deserve to be called a football fan. Anyfan like you, who throws managers out for nothing, shouldnt be called a supporter.

AgnesIO
09-01-2010, 07:05 PM
Last time I checked Ferguson was:

the most successful manager
the only 60 year old any man u fan would rape
the most red faced **** ever
but most importantly a hero, a messiah and more.

Oh i love this thread :D

Jibbish
09-01-2010, 07:31 PM
dont you wish you supported your local team now.

United-Clowgon
09-01-2010, 07:44 PM
you'd probs be ****** without ferguson. managers at most clubs come and go.

Probably. but he needs start changing his tatics. It's cost us big time over the last couple of games.

clowgon you don't deserve to be called a football fan. Anyfan like you, who throws managers out for nothing, shouldnt be called a supporter.

Thanks for your opinion.

dont you wish you supported your local team now.

Never.

Immenseman
09-01-2010, 07:45 PM
I assume you're joking, he is the greatest manager ever. United are playing awfully atm and as unfortunate as it is he had to try and pack the midfield to get a hold on the game. United should have gone 2/3-0 up from the first half but came in at half time 1-0 down. Second half was pretty equal imo. I think United miss Ferdinand a lot which is a surprise. Also, when Hargreaves is back it'll be like a new signing. I think they need a creative winger/midfielder and a right back.

United-Clowgon
09-01-2010, 07:54 PM
I assume you're joking, he is the greatest manager ever. United are playing awfully atm and as unfortunate as it is he had to try and pack the midfield to get a hold on the game. United should have gone 2/3-0 up from the first half but came in at half time 1-0 down. Second half was pretty equal imo. I think United miss Ferdinand a lot which is a surprise. Also, when Hargreaves is back it'll be like a new signing. I think they need a creative winger/midfielder and a right back.

I still stand by what i said. Not the Jose Mourhinho bit though.

It's just over the last couple of games he's been doing some crazy tactics. Like Fulham, Rafael was fit though he decided to play Fletcher at left back.

Park, not the type of player we need right now, and this game was not best suited for him. This game was going to be fast-paced and Fergie should of started with a player like Anderson.

Could of went Top, Arsenal lurking behind and we blew it. It pissed me off dearly when we don't rap up chances like this.

We have enough World Class talent in our team and everyone seems to be lacking really badly.

Immenseman
09-01-2010, 07:56 PM
don't forget when united beat wigan 5-0 it was a pretty similar side. park played. not sure about defence but i think the main difference was berbatov played and scholes didn't. united just aren't consistent and i think fergie has to dip into the market although i doubt he will. losing tevez and ronaldo wasn't awful because they're still 1 point off the top but they seem to lack a creative spark

United-Clowgon
09-01-2010, 08:11 PM
don't forget when united beat wigan 5-0 it was a pretty similar side. park played. not sure about defence but i think the main difference was berbatov played and scholes didn't. united just aren't consistent and i think fergie has to dip into the market although i doubt he will. losing tevez and ronaldo wasn't awful because they're still 1 point off the top but they seem to lack a creative spark

Yea. It's just i think Fergie should of started 4-4-2. We would of been so much more of a threat if we did so. If we had Ronaldo still then a 4-5-1 would of been fine but we are deffo missing Ronaldo, he brought some much to the team and without his presence were not the same anymore. It's like the team can't be bothered.

He's not here anymore and we must move on. We are not a one man team and if you look at the team we have around us there should be no excuses everyone seems to be very flat. I'm going into games fearing the worse as we can't seem to get on a consistent run,

After this result, he must see that he needs to spend now if we are ever to retain the title and be serious contenders for the CL.

-Heart
09-01-2010, 08:29 PM

******* hell you armchair fans really have outdone yourselves this time..

Apparently you said you also turned DOWN tickets for this game? And you wonder why we call you an armchair fan.

Black_Apalachi
09-01-2010, 08:39 PM
What. The ****. Right, who has hacked Clowgon please?

Is he ACTUALLY saying his players are ****e, but more importantly, he wants Fergie out?! :blue_shoc

CHA!NGANG
09-01-2010, 09:01 PM
Wow. We've gone 4 seasons without a trophy and I haven't once said: Arsene Wenger out please. You draw with Birmingham and your 1 point off the top and you're saying: SAF out and Mourinho in.

United lack flair now, you don't have anyone in midfield that stands out with creativity and you have Rooney as your only decent attacker. Sell Berba for whatever you can get or bench him. Buy another big name striker such as Dzeko, Pato, Aguero, Hulk. Then buy a top class left winger because you have no-one there apart from Giggs who will retire soon such as Mata/Silva. Also, Scholes and Neville need to retire too now I think. Then you need to buy a replacement Goalkeeper because EVDS will retire because of his wife such as Akinfeev, Lloris. Then when Vidic leaves just spend the money you get from him on a top class CB. If there's any money left over buy a new RB. If you make those 3 signings, sell Berba/Vidic and buy a replacement CB, and maybe then buy another RB then United will dominate again. All that's easier said then done though because it will probably cost about £80 Million for the 3 players alone.

United-Clowgon
09-01-2010, 09:15 PM
******* hell you armchair fans really have outdone yourselves this time..

Apparently you said you also turned DOWN tickets for this game? And you wonder why we call you an armchair fan.

I had crap tickets, i wasn't going to go sit by Birmingham Fans.

What. The ****. Right, who has hacked Clowgon please?

Is he ACTUALLY saying his players are ****e, but more importantly, he wants Fergie out?! :blue_shoc

Wow. We've gone 4 seasons without a trophy and I haven't once said: Arsene Wenger out please. You draw with Birmingham and your 1 point off the top and you're saying: SAF out and Mourinho in.

United lack flair now, you don't have anyone in midfield that stands out with creativity and you have Rooney as your only decent attacker. Sell Berba for whatever you can get or bench him. Buy another big name striker such as Dzeko, Pato, Aguero, Hulk. Then buy a top class left winger because you have no-one there apart from Giggs who will retire soon such as Mata/Silva. Also, Scholes and Neville need to retire too now I think. Then you need to buy a replacement Goalkeeper because EVDS will retire because of his wife such as Akinfeev, Lloris. Then when Vidic leaves just spend the money you get from him on a top class CB. If there's any money left over buy a new RB. If you make those 3 signings, sell Berba/Vidic and buy a replacement CB, and maybe then buy another RB then United will dominate again. All that's easier said then done though because it will probably cost about £80 Million for the 3 players alone.

I didn't mean the fergie out bit, it just i was so peed off with the way we played today. Fergie is a contributer to this, not just him the team of course but his judgment over the last couple of games has been horrendous tactics/formations. He's not doing the right stuff and again he messed up today at Birmingham with the lone striker bit especially.

I think Berba we need to sell him and deffo get a player like Aguero. A striker that Rooney needs to get the best out of him.

Vidic - No way. He's the best CB we have. I think we should sign Simon Kajec and sell Wes Brown as he's lost it. Try and get Pique back.

We need a player like Ronaldo again, i don't know anyone out there like him that will fill his boots except for Messi which we are not going to get him.

I think Kuzsack is doing ok atm..

Andys
09-01-2010, 09:31 PM
Park played well from what I saw of the match.
Also, whats wrong with playing one up-front? Everton seem to manage already (well, maybe not this season.)

Also, where the **** did they get six minutes from?

United-Clowgon
09-01-2010, 09:42 PM
Park played well from what I saw of the match.
Also, whats wrong with playing one up-front? Everton seem to manage already (well, maybe not this season.)

Also, where the **** did they get six minutes from?

LOL. Park had a terrible game. By far the worst person on the pitch. He was the reason why they scored. He was slow getting to the ball and he lacked presence. Sell him off please, we could use the money to better use.

We can do a 4-5-1 but not with the line up we put out today. No way.

Yeaa everyone seemed to think the 6 minutes was a joke.

we had 3 subs = 1:30 - Birmingham had what? One sub? 0:30 = 2 mins.

Though about 3 minutes was wasted after the goal went in for us.

Jack.Lfc
09-01-2010, 09:45 PM
:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Edited by iAdam (Forum Super Moderator); Please do not post pointlessly.

Andys
09-01-2010, 09:52 PM
LOL. Park had a terrible game. By far the worst person on the pitch. He was the reason why they scored. He was slow getting to the ball and he lacked presence. Sell him off please, we could use the money to better use.

We can do a 4-5-1 but not with the line up we put out today. No way.

Yeaa everyone seemed to think the 6 minutes was a joke.

we had 3 subs = 1:30 - Birmingham had what? One sub? 0:30 = 2 mins.

Though about 3 minutes was wasted after the goal went in for us.
Was only really watching for the first half, but he looked alright...

United-Clowgon
09-01-2010, 09:54 PM
:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

What's so funny Jacky? The one that said "I would turn gay for Torres"

Now that's something to have a crack at. :lol::lol::lol: :badgrin:

United-Clowgon
09-01-2010, 09:57 PM
Was only really watching for the first half, but he looked alright...

Omg didn't you see how terrible he was? He had a opportunity on goal and flopped up. His passing, movement was all terrible. Didn't like park when he came here tbh.

Edited by Nicola (Forum Moderator): Please do not multiple post within the 15 minute edit time.

luce
09-01-2010, 10:05 PM
*REMOVED* with all due respect you know nothing about the tactics of football and if you were in charge we would be relegated. We have a bad spell and you're calling for his head? We have won three consecutive titles and in those three years have been in and won two champions league finals.

It's not fergeson, even if he did make a mistake it's the players who have to do the job? We haven't filled the gaps tevez and Ronaldo have left i mean valencia? he's good but no where near like Ronaldo.

There is nothing more anoying then some stupid fans calling for the managers head when they go through a bad spell. I remeber we did this the last time wolves were in the prem we had a shocker of a back four (this was when G nev was out constant left back, ferdinand was suspended and Sylvestr or w/e was our LB and we had keeper issues) and we lost to wolves away 1-0 with a stupid kenny miller goal and we couldn't get anything right but then he pulled out of that what he called his best ever united squad?

also on what you said about Park he is normally only played in the big four games because he seems to perform against them, he is being played because of out increasing injury problems :)!

(i'm not saying i could manage united but i'm not the one calling for jose)
:eusa_danc

Edited by MattGarner (Acting Assistant General Manager): Please do not be rude.

Black_Apalachi
09-01-2010, 10:06 PM
please keep Vidic. plz plz plz plzzzzz :eusa_pray:eusa_pray:eusa_pray

CHA!NGANG
09-01-2010, 10:11 PM
er shut up? with all due respect you know nothing about the tactics of football and if you were in charge we would be relegated. We have a bad spell and you're calling for his head? We have won three consecutive titles and in those three years have been in and won two champions league finals.

It's not fergeson, even if he did make a mistake it's the players who have to do the job? We haven't filled the gaps tevez and Ronaldo have left i mean valencia? he's good but no where near like Ronaldo.

There is nothing more anoying then some stupid fans calling for the managers head when they go through a bad spell. I remeber we did this the last time wolves were in the prem we had a shocker of a back four (this was when G nev was out constant left back, ferdinand was suspended and Sylvestr or w/e was our LB and we had keeper issues) and we lost to wolves away 1-0 with a stupid kenny miller goal and we couldn't get anything right but then he pulled out of that what he called his best ever united squad?

also on what you said about Park he is normally only played in the big four games because he seems to perform against them, he is being played because of out increasing injury problems :)!

Made me laugh lol. Silvestre Lucy lol.

United-Clowgon
09-01-2010, 10:16 PM
er shut up? with all due respect you know nothing about the tactics of football and if you were in charge we would be relegated. We have a bad spell and you're calling for his head? We have won three consecutive titles and in those three years have been in and won two champions league finals.

First of all, don't tell me to shut up.

Secondly of all, i know a lot about tactics. I know that the tactics and formations Fergie had used against opposition we lost/drawn against (In the last COUPLE of games) wasn't right.

What you mean it's not Fergie fault? Ok, Play Kuzscack in strike, Rooney In goals, Fletcher in strike. Wait, it's not fergie's fault for playing the tactics/formations.. it's the PLAYERS FAULT.

*REMOVED*

Park is ****. He has lost it. A player should be able to play whatever game he's in. A player is not there JUST to be used to play in BIG games.

And if you even botherd to read my other posts you would of known that i didn't mean what i meant of fergie getting replaced by Jose. :rolleyes:

Edited by Bolt660 (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude to other forum members.

luce
09-01-2010, 10:22 PM
First of all, don't tell me to shut up.

Secondly of all, i know a lot about tactics. I know that the tactics and formations Fergie had used against opposition we lost/drawn against (In the last COUPLE of games) wasn't right.

What you mean it's not Fergie fault? Ok, Play Kuzscack in strike, Rooney In goals, Fletcher in strike. Wait, it's not fergie's fault for playing the tactics/formations.. it's the PLAYERS FAULT.

*REMOVED*

Park is ****. He has lost it. A player should be able to play whatever game he's in. A player is not there JUST to be used to play in BIG games.

And if you even botherd to read my other posts you would of known that i didn't mean what i meant of fergie getting replaced by Jose. :rolleyes:

Well i think he will and he will do really well but not yet. Also you know i don't mean it like that he wouldn't do the tactics like that if he didn't think it would work? He may have been oh i don't know paying the form side in the league a tiny bit of respect as we played at st.andrews..

until fergie gets someone in i can't see anyone leaving because we don't have the quality in our squad at the moment.

If we were the team that we should be and everyone played to even half of their abilities we should be able to slaughter teams like birmingham and leeds 5-0 without a doubt. So yeah maybe it is fergies fault but there is only so much he can do? the players still have to do what they are paid an un holy amount for :P!

also chainy i swear it had a y in it or maybe that's the disney character (A)

AgnesIO
09-01-2010, 10:29 PM
With all due respect Luccy and CLowgon you both 'claim' to support United.

Theres the point - *REMOVED* so stop fighting and why don't you do what real fans do SUPPORT YOUR TEAM.

Edited by MattGarner (Acting Assistant General Manager): Please do not be rude towards forum members.

United-Clowgon
09-01-2010, 10:45 PM
With all due respect Luccy and CLowgon you both 'claim' to support United.

Theres the point - *REMOVED*, so stop fighting and why don't you do what real fans do SUPPORT YOUR TEAM.

With all due respect "demala" you claim to support Leyton Orient yet you support another side 2,000 miles across the otherside of the world?

*REMOVED*

Edited by Bolt660 (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude to other forum members.

AgnesIO
09-01-2010, 10:49 PM
With all due respect "demala" you claim to support Leyton Orient yet you support another side 2,000 miles across the otherside of the world?

*REMOVED*

Why would I 'claim' to support Leyton Orient. If I was going to 'claim' I would atleast choose someone like Man United (just like you did babe). Also Considering I live in Seville for a lot of the time, supporting Sevilla seems to make sense. What do you expect me to do? Get a plane to England (or visa-versa) every week?

CHA!NGANG
09-01-2010, 10:52 PM

*REMOVED*

I thought we had this discussion ages ago. It's fine him supporting two teams, seeing that he lives in two different countries. If he's in Spain he supports Sevilla and England Orient.

United-Clowgon
09-01-2010, 11:07 PM
Tbh, I'm going to carry on this discussion anymore. It's pathetic. I'm not going to argue with a troll that has nothing else better to do.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!