View Full Version : What we need to do to fill in the gap of Ronaldo

United-Clowgon
10-01-2010, 01:31 PM
We need to do some big time clear outs.

Berba - No way we will get 30 mill for him. - get 10 - 15million
Tosic - 7 - 10 mill
Park - 5 - 6 mill
Brown - 5 - 8 mill
I don't want Vidic to go but it seems as a possibility that he will.

20 - 30 mill

Approx transfer total -83Million

Buy Simon Kjaer - http://www.tinthethao.com.vn/Data/Image/2009/Thang11/18/Simon%20Kj%C3%A6r2.jpg

Simon Kjaer - 15 Million
Serigo Aguero - 30 Million -
David Silva - 18 Million
Igor Akinfeev - 13 Million
Maicon - 15 - Million

Approx 85 million

Line Ups

Igor Akinfeev

Maicon Kjaer Rio Ferdinand Evra

Valencia Anderson Carrick David Silva

Rooney Aguero

Yes, Ambitious, but a very very good line-up. We are missing flair. A force to be reckoned with!

Jibbish
10-01-2010, 02:58 PM
just because you got them for that much on your football manager game, they wont be sold for that in real life

United-Clowgon
10-01-2010, 03:14 PM
just because you got them for that much on your football manager game, they wont be sold for that in real life

I don't play football manager.

I think you will find these values very realistic.

Immenseman
10-01-2010, 03:16 PM
The values are probably realistic but whether any of that will happen is doubtful.

Andys
10-01-2010, 03:20 PM
This....

United-Clowgon
10-01-2010, 03:23 PM
The values are probably realistic but whether any of that will happen is doubtful.

Ye very unlikely. :(

CHA!NGANG
10-01-2010, 03:43 PM
They want around 40 for Aguero. Silva won't go for less than 20. The other 3 are realistic. I recon Hargreaves is better than Carrick. Also your maths is very bad.

15 + 10 + 6 + 8 + 30 = 69, not 83. And those are unrealistic I think anyway. It's more like:

Berba - 15 (If someone is willing to take the Risk)
Tosic - 7
Park - 6
Brown - 6
Vidic - 25

Which is a max of 59 Mill. It will cost you around £100 Mill to buy all those players, but I think that United have £40 Mill to spend anyway. Saying that, it's highly unlikely all of them will come to United, and that you will sell all those players but you can always hope.

Jack.Lfc
10-01-2010, 03:55 PM
Simon Kjaer - 15 Million
David Silva - 18 Million
Maicon - 15 - Million

Approx 85 million

Dont be so ridiculus.

adaym
10-01-2010, 03:55 PM
Maicon is indispensable to Inter Milan, they won't let him go for pittance, same for Akinfeev - you're looking at about £20m+ for him. Silva about £25m. Kjaer you'd probably get for that much.

Tosic has proved nothing and to me, anyway, is worthless. Brown you could sell for a couple of million at most.

That is all I will say.

Immenseman
10-01-2010, 03:57 PM
Aguero will go for 30-40. Most of you have just read stupid sums in the papers.

luce
10-01-2010, 03:57 PM
apparently we have the money to buy so i don't think we need to clear out that many players? the problem we have is injuries aswell as lack of flare so i think only brown and park need to go as tosic will be good if he plays regular so maybe loan him out?

Berba may need knee op so he might not sell atm :)

CHA!NGANG
10-01-2010, 04:13 PM
Maicon is indispensable to Inter Milan, they won't let him go for pittance, same for Akinfeev - you're looking at about £20m+ for him. Silva about £25m. Kjaer you'd probably get for that much.

Tosic has proved nothing and to me, anyway, is worthless. Brown you could sell for a couple of million at most.

That is all I will say.

You say that but they're not lacking in the Defence department.

Maicon, Santon, Cordoba, Lucio, Samuel, Chivu, Materazzi, Zanetti.

7 decent defenders plus with Santon coming through I recon if they got a big bid they would let Maicon go.

adaym
10-01-2010, 04:34 PM
You say that but they're not lacking in the Defence department.

Maicon, Santon, Cordoba, Lucio, Samuel, Chivu, Materazzi, Zanetti.

7 decent defenders plus with Santon coming through I recon if they got a big bid they would let Maicon go.
Cordoba, Lucio, Samuel, Chivu, Materazzi and Zanetti will soon need zimmerframes.

Santon can play left/right so it doesn't matter. They won't sell him yet.

-Heart
10-01-2010, 06:20 PM
So you need to buy Kjaer, Aguero, Silva, Akinfeev and Maicon to fill in the gap of Ronaldo?

Black_Apalachi
10-01-2010, 06:33 PM
i've got a better idea. go back in time and don't sell ronaldo.

United-Clowgon
10-01-2010, 08:50 PM
They want around 40 for Aguero. Silva won't go for less than 20. The other 3 are realistic. I recon Hargreaves is better than Carrick. Also your maths is very bad.

15 + 10 + 6 + 8 + 30 = 69, not 83. And those are unrealistic I think anyway. It's more like:

Berba - 15 (If someone is willing to take the Risk)
Tosic - 7
Park - 6
Brown - 6
Vidic - 25

Which is a max of 59 Mill. It will cost you around £100 Mill to buy all those players, but I think that United have £40 Mill to spend anyway. Saying that, it's highly unlikely all of them will come to United, and that you will sell all those players but you can always hope.

My maths! :(

We can deffo sell all those players. It's going to be tricky getting these players though. Everyone thinks we have money to burn after the sale of Ronaldo. It's bloody Clubs like Real Madrid/City who inflate the ******* market. With can easily get Aguero for 30. But Chelsea offerd a stupid bid of £50 million. Yet another Club who don't know how to deal with transfer's properly. :rolleyes:

Dont be so ridiculus.

Another person who always believe what the papers say. I bet you haven't even watched these players properly. Just read the papers and just go with the flow. :rolleyes:

That is all I will say.

Well maybe a 15 million bid would do the trick. They will let him go if he wants to go.

Same with Silva. 25 is bit too much imo. Hasn't been that great over the past couple of games. Akineev rate hmm i think a 14 mill offer will be fine.

Yeah Tosic.. tbh i haven't seen him play much. One game infact and that was for 15 minutes in the cup. If we are not going to play him might as well get him off our wage bill.

Aguero will go for 30-40. Most of you have just read stupid sums in the papers.

Exactly.

apparently we have the money to buy so i don't think we need to clear out that many players? the problem we have is injuries aswell as lack of flare so i think only brown and park need to go as tosic will be good if he plays regular so maybe loan him out?

Berba may need knee op so he might not sell atm :)

We have no money. ******* fat Glazer's have no money. They NEVER gave us any transfer money since they've taken over.

We are using money from trophies, revenue ect to buy players.

Hopefully he doesn't need a op. If we can sell him in this transfer window it would be great. If we can sell all those players listed and bring in those players it would be great. Fergie needs to start playing Rooney And Owen much more. They were England's best partnership by far.

So you need to buy Kjaer, Aguero, Silva, Akinfeev and Maicon to fill in the gap of Ronaldo?

Got the thread title a little wrong.. these players who be ideal for a team like United.

Browney
10-01-2010, 09:33 PM
GK: Ship out Foster on loan, to cut wages, or sell. Keep VDS and that other bloke. Invest in young goalkeeping talent.

DEF: Retire Neville, his wages are just wasted. Give Rafael a starting place, bite the bullet. Sell Vidic. 25 million is about fair. Some clubs like Real Madrid, Barcelona, Inter or City will probably pay 30 million. They have money to burn. Spend 13 million on Cahill. Keep Brown, they'd only get a couple of million and his versatility is useful. Evra is world class, keep him.

MID: Valencia gets a lot of stick, he's actually half decent. It's just he has massive boots to fill. Retire Giggs and Scholes it's not worth running the club into (further) debt by being held by sentiment. As soon as Hargreaves is back it should completely galvanize the squad, it'll be like a new signing. Sell Tosic, sell Nani, sign Granero, Mata orInler on the cheap.

FWD: Sell Berbatov. Even though I like him, he hasn't settled. Get ten+ million for him, then sign Adruiz, Soldado or if they want to be really stingy, Rodallega.

Then play this team:

VDS
Rafael -- Cahill -- Ferdinand -- Evra
--- Hargreaves - Carrick
Valencia - Rooney ----------
---- Adruiz ---- Mata

Or:

VDS
Rafael -- Cahill -- Ferdinand -- Evra
Hargreaves - Carrick
Valencia -- Inler -- Mata
Rooney

Basically, rely on Evra and Rafael to bomb down the wings, Hargreaves and Carrick can fill in the spaces left. Inler can pop up with a few long range goals, and get the goals from midfield. Mata will be bursting up to assist and Adruiz can play the big target man, knocking it down to Rooney. It gives United another option they don't have at the moment. It's important for United to spend some time recovering enough money to pay off their debts, if it means they finish 4th for a few seasons and prioritize for the cups,so be it.

Out:
Vidic +25 million
Tosic +4 million
Nani +10 million
Berbatov +14 million
---
+53 million

In:
Cahill -13 million
Mata/Inler -10 million
Adruiz -15 million
---
-38 million

NET profit: 15 million.

Jibbish
10-01-2010, 09:41 PM
yes buy gary cahill for as much as possible :)
villa get a percentage of it i believe :)

Jam
10-01-2010, 09:58 PM
yes buy gary cahill for as much as possible :)
villa get a percentage of it i believe :)

How much did we get for him £3m?

CHA!NGANG
10-01-2010, 10:44 PM
What about O'Shea? Also, Mata will cost more than that. Probably 15.

Geraint
10-01-2010, 10:47 PM
Rooney will fill the gap left by any person. Fat ****.

Oh and Clowgon, "Another person who always believe what the papers say. I bet you haven't even watched these players properly. Just read the papers and just go with the flow. :rolleyes:"

Hahaha, coming from you. People like Kjaer you'd hardly just know of without the paper. I doubt you watch Palermo on a regular basis. Saying that, they play in pink...

Jack.Lfc
10-01-2010, 11:02 PM
Another person who always believe what the papers say. I bet you haven't even watched these players properly. Just read the papers and just go with the flow. :rolleyes:

http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=620243

&

Seen them all play in person.

StefanWolves
11-01-2010, 04:48 AM
We need to do some big time clear outs.

Berba - No way we will get 30 mill for him. - get 10 - 15million
Tosic - 7 - 10 mill
Park - 5 - 6 mill
Brown - 5 - 8 mill
I don't want Vidic to go but it seems as a possibility that he will.

20 - 30 mill

Approx transfer total -83Million

Buy Simon Kjaer - http://www.tinthethao.com.vn/Data/Image/2009/Thang11/18/Simon%20Kj%C3%A6r2.jpg

Simon Kjaer - 15 Million
David Silva - 18 Million
Maicon - 15 - Million

Approx 85 million

Line Ups

Yes, Ambitious, but a very very good line-up. We are missing flair. A force to be reckoned with!

.... or you could just use the money that you raised by selling Ronaldo!!!!

... oh wait

Browney
11-01-2010, 07:34 AM
What about O'Shea? Also, Mata will cost more than that. Probably 15.

Good ol' reliable Chain. I knew I forgot someone. :P In which case, sell Wes Brown. Nah, Valencia are in money trouble so they could do with cashing in. maybe around 13 million. Or, Ferguson could use Nani as something to sweeten the deal, then he only has to spend a few million. I mean, he'd get ten million for Nani anyway, but this way it guarantees Ferguson getting Mata.

lBlue
11-01-2010, 09:32 AM
Bloody 'ell Clowgon, you've pushed the boat out on this one...

alexxxxx
11-01-2010, 12:25 PM
with that number of transfers you'll be paying a fortune in agents fees.

Geraint
11-01-2010, 06:29 PM
If you believe the papers Nani's off to Benfica and Angel Di Maria is off to United. He turned me down on FM. Well, he didn't actually, Benfica wanted way over his estimated value. :@

alexxxxx
12-01-2010, 05:17 PM
sounds like man utd won't be making any big signings soon due to the state of their finances..

United-Clowgon
12-01-2010, 06:51 PM
http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=620243

&

Seen them all play in person.

It's true though. Real want VIDIC. :rolleyes:

You see them play in person? Oh so you hop from Country to Country do you? Ye right. You haven't got a clue Jacky.

sounds like man utd won't be making any big signings soon due to the state of their finances..

Maybe, maybe not. Who knows?

StefanWolves
13-01-2010, 10:35 PM
I believe its something called the Champions League & Europa League.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!