PDA

View Full Version : Man Utd in debt?!

leah
12-01-2010, 06:04 PM
Did any of you guys see the back page of the sun that said they were in debt? Apparently they've burrowed so much money that they might need to sell more players to make a profit.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2804004/So-will-Rooney-be-next-to-go.html

(yn)!!!

Meree.
12-01-2010, 06:04 PM
I saw it. God... there going down hill.

Browney
12-01-2010, 06:07 PM
Did any of you guys see the back page of the sun that said they were in debt? Apparently they've burrowed so much money that they might need to sell more players to make a profit.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2804004/So-will-Rooney-be-next-to-go.html

(yn)!!!

THEY'RE WHAT!?!

leah
12-01-2010, 06:08 PM
hmmm not really Meree, it can happen easily enough if you spend too much and don't make it back. They clearly thought their profit would outweigh their costs but it doesn't seem to be. This is exactly how the Leeds fiasco begun "selling players to make money" :rolleyes:

Pyroka
12-01-2010, 06:08 PM
wow must've been a slow day at the office. man utd were in debt back when beckham spooned a penalty.

Meree.
12-01-2010, 06:09 PM
Yeah I know Leah, but still.. It will make them go down a hill a tad.

leah
12-01-2010, 06:09 PM
wow must've been a slow day at the office. man utd were in debt back when beckham spooned a penalty.

I think it's more serious now, don't think they have another way off paying off the debts and the interest keeps rising too!

Pyroka
12-01-2010, 06:11 PM
I think it's more serious now, don't think they have another way off paying off the debts and the interest keeps rising too!

its a football club they borrow more off the banks than the whole country does mortgages.

gutted if man utd went into administration... one can dream.

Titch
12-01-2010, 06:15 PM
You believe what they write in the sun LOL

Read this > http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/8451848.stm

They arnt selling any players, its just the sun ********tin like useal.

leah
12-01-2010, 06:15 PM
its a football club they borrow more off the banks than the whole country does mortgages.

gutted if man utd went into administration... one can dream.

yeah exactly, but if this was the same as any other time every season people would be like "omg they're in debt" so somethings clearly different this time around. It could be the amount or the profit rate they've been getting that's altered.

Titch, the sun aren't always completely accurate but they don't tell complete lies, else they wouldn't be successful and I doubt they'd get away with printing lies too. They might have over exaggerated but MU are in debt.

Immenseman
12-01-2010, 06:18 PM
are you serious lol? been this bad since the glazers took over by talking out a loan because they couldn't afford it. fergie says he will spend money as and when he sees fit, who knows the truth on whether he can't.

Titch
12-01-2010, 06:19 PM
are you serious lol? been this bad since the glazers took over by talking out a loan because they couldn't afford it. fergie says he will spend money as and when he sees fit, who knows the truth on whether he can't.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/8451848.stm

United are fine jake, yes we are in debt, have been for last 6 years! Not in trouble though.

Jack.Lfc
12-01-2010, 06:21 PM
They wont sell, nor will they buy.

leah
12-01-2010, 06:25 PM

yeah, if it's been this bad for so long why would now be the time that they started writing about it. If it was this bad a few years ago surely then is when they'd mention it. He says he'll spend as and when he see's fit, but he isn't saying he does see fit which makes me wonder if he knows he can't spend much but is trying to cover it up, it'll probably be revealed later on in the transfer window cause if he does spend a lot of money (something the side could do with) then it'll look like they're fine but if they don't then it will raise some questions.

Immenseman
12-01-2010, 06:30 PM
it's been written about for years, lol.

CHA!NGANG
12-01-2010, 06:41 PM
They'll probably sell to buy but nothing else. As in, they'll probably sell players to raise funds for other players but they won't sell them to pay off the debt.

Titch
12-01-2010, 06:45 PM
If we ever got in serious trouble he wud just sell one of his baseball or basketball teams to make the money to sort out the debt, he has said this on many ocasions.

United-Clowgon
12-01-2010, 06:47 PM
This thread is stupid. We all know United are in debt. The whole world knows it.

Hopefully the bonds PIK - Interest rates can go down to 6% from 14% much better rate for us.

alexxxxx
12-01-2010, 07:02 PM
This thread is stupid. We all know United are in debt. The whole world knows it.

Hopefully the bonds PIK - Interest rates can go down to 6% from 14% much better rate for us.

all it does is buy you more time.

United-Clowgon
12-01-2010, 07:21 PM
all it does is buy you more time.

We've got in Quatar w/e it's called for 4 days. The whole squad. So hopefully some rich Sheiks can invest in Clubs!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Black_Apalachi
12-01-2010, 07:39 PM

(yn)!!!

Surely they can just dig it back up then? :S
LOL OJ SORRY LEAHHH XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Debt is a side effect of being taken over by yanks.

Jibbish
12-01-2010, 07:41 PM
Debt is a side effect of being taken over by yanks.
not exactly, look at aston villa :)

i doubt man u will ever sell to pay off debts tbf

leah
12-01-2010, 08:32 PM
we'll wait and see :)!
I hope they do sell players and just spiral out of control like Leeds did (YN)

United-Clowgon
13-01-2010, 01:54 PM
not exactly, look at aston villa :)

i doubt man u will ever sell to pay off debts tbf

They will.

we'll wait and see :)!
I hope they do sell players and just spiral out of control like Leeds did (YN)

Sorry to your unfortunate. Man United is one of the biggest Clubs in the world, if not the biggest. It has been so for the past 20 years.

That's why Leeds went into administration, they were big but wasn't as big. They haven't got the fan base around the world as we have, i think no one has tbh.

We continue to be successful on and off the pitch, we bring in a lot of Revenue each year unlike Clubs like Chelsea, Liverpool, City. Which report loses literally for the last decade.

So sorry to break it to you love, Manchester United FC is here to stay and make you jealous fellow Football Club fans seeeeeeeethhhhh even more. HAHAHAHAA :)

Goraz
13-01-2010, 05:47 PM
They will.

Sorry to your unfortunate. Man United is one of the biggest Clubs in the world, if not the biggest. It has been so for the past 20 years.

That's why Leeds went into administration, they were big but wasn't as big. They haven't got the fan base around the world as we have, i think no one has tbh.

We continue to be successful on and off the pitch, we bring in a lot of Revenue each year unlike Clubs like Chelsea, Liverpool, City. Which report loses literally for the last decade.

So sorry to break it to you love, Manchester United FC is here to stay and make you jealous fellow Football Club fans seeeeeeeethhhhh even more. HAHAHAHAA :)
you make us all sound like idiots, shameful. we only recorded a profit this year because we sold ronaldo, did you read the article?

i'm ashamed at my local club, the ticket prices have more than doubled in the time they've owned us. :(
the food has increased, the programmes have, we get outsung by the away fans every game. it's a joke. :(

part of me hopes the sooner we go down due to administration the better, get the locals back in the door and get the atmosphere going again. reduce the prices back again. i miss the good old days, i really do. :( :(

we've had our time, our fans must gracefully accept our time is coming. we've given it out, it's time to take it.

Richie
13-01-2010, 06:31 PM
allot of the premier teams are in great depth its mental!!

haha but shreck lololool epic fail

United-Clowgon
13-01-2010, 06:40 PM
you make us all sound like idiots, shameful. we only recorded a profit this year because we sold ronaldo, did you read the article?

i'm ashamed at my local club, the ticket prices have more than doubled in the time they've owned us. :(
the food has increased, the programmes have, we get outsung by the away fans every game. it's a joke. :(

part of me hopes the sooner we go down due to administration the better, get the locals back in the door and get the atmosphere going again. reduce the prices back again. i miss the good old days, i really do. :( :(

we've had our time, our fans must gracefully accept our time is coming. we've given it out, it's time to take it.

You want US to go into ADMINISTRATION? What kind of fan are you? Jesus Christ.

You do know the implications if we did went into one, right? :rolleyes:

AgnesIO
13-01-2010, 06:43 PM
A Man U fan that has some idea of football o.O That's rare :P +Rep Goraz!Anyway an U only got in this bad debt due to the Glazers buying them, when they could not afford to, so they took out a loan putting the loan onto the club. So if they sold the club for £100 million today they would keep £100 million, and the new owners would have to keep on with the debt. Clever tbh.And whoever said about hoping some rich Sheiks come - don't get too confident. Just look at Notts County.

CHA!NGANG
13-01-2010, 06:43 PM
allot of the premier teams are in great depth its mental!!

haha but shreck lololool epic fail

I have no idea what you just said lol.

Anyway, they won't do a Leeds.

Ardemax
13-01-2010, 06:52 PM
they sold ronaldho for the most money evurz

i don't think they're in debt

Goraz
13-01-2010, 07:21 PM
You want US to go into ADMINISTRATION? What kind of fan are you? Jesus Christ.

You do know the implications if we did went into one, right? :rolleyes:
implications? of course i do. depending on the manner we do it we drop a few divisions, we lose a bit of respect, we sell old trafford or the naming rights, we sell a few players depending on the league we're put in, the prices drop again & more importantly we lose the fans like YOU.

how dare you ask what kind of fan i am. i want the best for my local club, i KNOW whats best for it.

you're the type of fan i hate. i bet you're the type of fan i witness at games shouting for fergie to be sacked when we drop a few points. i bet you're the type of fan who believes we need to sign all these mega players like citeh. i despise fans like you.

i hit a fan like you. the only english he spoke was '**** you fergie forza man u rooney'. i bet you've been to what. one game? two? none? (this season).

i prefer going to away games. its the best. just the loyal fans. yes we may have fans from areas outside of manchester but they deserve to be at the aways. they're loyal. stood by the club.

now i find it hard to take myself to home games. fans like you fill up the ground. the only motivation i have is to support the lads and get my away tickets to enjoy every other weekend supporting the club with loyalists like me.

i only want whats best for my local club. how dare you ask what type of fan i am.

they sold ronaldho for the most money evurz

i don't think they're in debt
i hope you're a troll.

Browney
13-01-2010, 07:35 PM

How long have you been a fan? Never considered United FC?

A Man U fan that has some idea of football o.O That's rare :P

I hate that! When people decide who knows stuff about football. Like there's an IQ to it. Football is for everyone, not just the intellectuals. Clowgon may not be the most clued up fan but he's... well... passionate.

Goraz
13-01-2010, 07:46 PM

I hate that! When people decide who knows stuff about football. Like there's an IQ to it. Football is for everyone, not just the intellectuals. Clowgon may not be the most clued up fan but he's... well... passionate.
why should i support fc united. i support the club. i follow us home and away. if you read my post you'll see its the 'fans' i have a problem with.

passionate? arf arf arf.

AgnesIO
13-01-2010, 07:52 PM

Of course there is knowledge to football.

CHA!NGANG
13-01-2010, 07:59 PM
I agree football isn't for intellectuals, it's for everyone that want's to enjoy it but what is annoying is when someone trys to pretend like they know what they're on about when they don't have a clue. If you only follow football a bit then it's fine but when you try and pretend like you know alot then it's annoying.

I'm not refuring to anyone in particular by the way.

AgnesIO
13-01-2010, 08:36 PM
I agree football isn't for intellectuals, it's for everyone that want's to enjoy it but what is annoying is when someone trys to pretend like they know what they're on about when they don't have a clue. If you only follow football a bit then it's fine but when you try and pretend like you know alot then it's annoying.

I'm not refuring to anyone in particular by the way.

I totally agree on the point of everyone can enjoy it! Personally I was just pointing out how every other Man U 'fan' on this forum seems to think they know everything possible to know, yet they probably couldn't tell me the names of 20 Man U squad members.

leah
13-01-2010, 08:57 PM

you didn't even bother to read the article before you posted what only can be desribed as absolute nonsense. It doesn't matter how 'big' the club is, that detail is insignificant, you can still be in debt and you are in debt.

As for how successful they are "on and off" the pitch the fact that they haven't managed to find a suitable substitute for ronaldo and are having mares more regularly than i've ever seen before obviously disagrees with your opinion.

hun i'm not jealous at all of manchester united, i'm happy with the club i support and have supported all my life. I wouldn't trade places with you if you paid.

finally some sense.

A Man U fan that has some idea of football o.O That's rare :P +Rep Goraz!Anyway an U only got in this bad debt due to the Glazers buying them, when they could not afford to, so they took out a loan putting the loan onto the club. So if they sold the club for £100 million today they would keep £100 million, and the new owners would have to keep on with the debt. Clever tbh.And whoever said about hoping some rich Sheiks come - don't get too confident. Just look at Notts County.
woooooooooooooooooo :}

I have no idea what you just said lol.

Anyway, they won't do a Leeds.
they will shhh ;l

Browney
13-01-2010, 09:04 PM
why should i support fc united. i support the club. i follow us home and away. if you read my post you'll see its the 'fans' i have a problem with.

passionate? arf arf arf.

Well, FC United is for you disgruntled United supports.

Of course there is knowledge to football.

Knowledge? I enjoy watching any football. I could watch Mexican football, not know anything about it and enjoy the match. Football doesn't need degrees like you seem to claim. Because Clowgon isn't so well-read, doesn't mean you can't call him a fan.

AgnesIO
13-01-2010, 09:23 PM

Knowledge? I enjoy watching any football. I could watch Mexican football, not know anything about it and enjoy the match. Football doesn't need degrees like you seem to claim. Because Clowgon isn't so well-read, doesn't mean you can't call him a fan.

If you have no idea of the rules (cough knowledge), no idea what is happening, why the referee blew his whistle for an offside - the game gets dull. I know football doesn't need degrees, but ALL hard core fans have a fairly good knowledge of football. Apart from Man U and most Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal fans. As you cannot expect people who claim to support Arsenal (just an example :)), yet have never seen a live game in their lives, to have a clue about football.

Goraz
13-01-2010, 09:25 PM

its for those unhappy with the owner darling.

Andys
13-01-2010, 09:33 PM
Some fan you are, united have been in debt for years...

Browney
13-01-2010, 10:04 PM

And you're in debt because of who? That's what FC United was founded for, a club for the fans, by the fans.

StefanWolves
13-01-2010, 10:41 PM
Old news.

Smits
13-01-2010, 10:53 PM

Actually its much more than that. its for those against corporate football.

You know, the ones who wouldnt mind having terraces back, the ones who would like to see old trafford booming again.

Its so much more than the owner that caused them to make that team.

United-Clowgon
13-01-2010, 11:29 PM

Urgh stop trolling.

implications? of course i do. depending on the manner we do it we drop a few divisions, we lose a bit of respect, we sell old trafford or the naming rights, we sell a few players depending on the league we're put in, the prices drop again & more importantly we lose the fans like YOU.

how dare you ask what kind of fan i am. i want the best for my local club, i KNOW whats best for it.

you're the type of fan i hate. i bet you're the type of fan i witness at games shouting for fergie to be sacked when we drop a few points. i bet you're the type of fan who believes we need to sign all these mega players like citeh. i despise fans like you.

i hit a fan like you. the only english he spoke was '**** you fergie forza man u rooney'. i bet you've been to what. one game? two? none? (this season).

i prefer going to away games. its the best. just the loyal fans. yes we may have fans from areas outside of manchester but they deserve to be at the aways. they're loyal. stood by the club.

now i find it hard to take myself to home games. fans like you fill up the ground. the only motivation i have is to support the lads and get my away tickets to enjoy every other weekend supporting the club with loyalists like me.

i only want whats best for my local club. how dare you ask what type of fan i am.

i hope you're a troll.

What kind of fan are you? You are a disgrace to Manchester United Football Club. You have the bad intrests for the Club. You are not a REAL fan.

I've been to more games than you'll ever go in your lifetime sunshine.

I should post this on redcafe - You are FRAUD. Fraud i say.

DAMNN TROLL.

I totally agree on the point of everyone can enjoy it! Personally I was just pointing out how every other Man U 'fan' on this forum seems to think they know everything possible to know, yet they probably couldn't tell me the names of 20 Man U squad members.

I don't know everything about the sport. Neither do YOU, or anyone else on this forum.

you didn't even bother to read the article before you posted what only can be desribed as absolute nonsense. It doesn't matter how 'big' the club is, that detail is insignificant, you can still be in debt and you are in debt.

As for how successful they are "on and off" the pitch the fact that they haven't managed to find a suitable substitute for ronaldo and are having mares more regularly than i've ever seen before obviously disagrees with your opinion.

hun i'm not jealous at all of manchester united, i'm happy with the club i support and have supported all my life. I wouldn't trade places with you if you paid.

;l

God, you clearly pointed out United are in Debt. This is OLD NEWS babycakes! This has been posted before.

Ronaldo has gone and it will take some take to get the flair when he was here but we will get it back.

Just the the days when Beckham, Cantana, Jamp Stam those good players back in the days. Fergie is re-building the squad and he will do it.

I'll admit that i don't everything about the sport, neither does anyone on here. But it really annyos me when you get people posting absoloute bull**** that clearly not true or in most cases, just complete crap.

leah
13-01-2010, 11:33 PM
God, you clearly pointed out United are in Debt. This is OLD NEWS babycakes! This has been posted before.

Ronaldo has gone and it will take some take to get the flair when he was here but we will get it back.

Just the the days when Beckham, Cantana, Jamp Stam those good players back in the days. Fergie is re-building the squad and he will do it.

I'll admit that i don't everything about the sport, neither does anyone on here. But it really annyos me when you get people posting absoloute bull**** that clearly not true or in most cases, just complete crap.
you just described every post you make! The hypocrisy is hilarious. Yes they may have been in debt before but not as severe as this and other times there has been a clear way out. I posted a thread in the sports section about a sporting article I had read, sorry what ever was I thinking. :rolleyes:

United-Clowgon
13-01-2010, 11:40 PM
you just described every post you make! The hypocrisy is hilarious. Yes they may have been in debt before but not as severe as this and other times there has been a clear way out. I posted a thread in the sports section about a sporting article I had read, sorry what ever was I thinking. :rolleyes:

W/E. If you'd bothered to pop in sport section now and again you would of knew that the matter on this subject has already been brought forward.

Typical journalism trying to sell papers - just making stories (this one is true, but not all true)

Tip for you: Read more of the sports news. Keep up to date with Sky Sports news though, it's one of a few that you can trust sugarpie. ;)

Browney
14-01-2010, 07:23 AM
Actually its much more than that. its for those against corporate football.

You know, the ones who wouldnt mind having terraces back, the ones who would like to see old trafford booming again.

Its so much more than the owner that caused them to make that team.

Oh yeah, forgot that bit. Didn't they like split once they dropped "Football Club" from the badge as it showed MUFC isn't even a football club anymore, it's a business?

Jibbish
14-01-2010, 07:25 AM
Tip for you: Read more of the sports news. Keep up to date with Sky Sports news though, it's one of a few that you can trust sugarpie. ;)
The same sky sports that "confirmed gerrard had signed for chelsea"?

AgnesIO
14-01-2010, 07:40 AM
Urgh stop trolling.

What kind of fan are you? You are a disgrace to Manchester United Football Club. You have the bad intrests for the Club. You are not a REAL fan.

DAMNN TROLL.

I don't know everything about the sport. Neither do YOU, or anyone else on this forum.

I can tell you now I know a lot more about football than you lol..

Fergie does not have the time to rebuild the squad - he has already said he is leaving at 70. At this rate 69 ;)

And it wan't new news Man City are in debt, you posted that didn't you? Wait no need to answer - yes you did.

And Goraz can be a fan if you call yourself one. Let's be fair - if you consider yourself a 'fan' of United, the Goraz can be too. Along with all the other English mugs who support whoever is successful.

United-Clowgon
14-01-2010, 07:58 AM

There's only one Sky Sports! ;)

I can tell you now I know a lot more about football than you lol..

Fergie does not have the time to rebuild the squad - he has already said he is leaving at 70. At this rate 69 ;)

And it wan't new news Man City are in debt, you posted that didn't you? Wait no need to answer - yes you did.

And Goraz can be a fan if you call yourself one. Let's be fair - if you consider yourself a 'fan' of United, the Goraz can be too. Along with all the other English mugs who support whoever is successful.

You don't know more about football than me. - FACT
No one knows when Fergie will retire. - FACT
It was the first time City announced they made a loss under new the new ownership - FACT

Goraz is not a real fan of the Club - No REAL football fan would want their team to do badly and go down. Stop being naive - FACT

I rest my case, your honor.

Goraz
14-01-2010, 08:00 AM
Urgh stop trolling.

DAMNN TROLL.

http://www.redcafe.net/f6/people-just-dont-understand-how-much-hurts-282207/

This same Red Cafe? Come on darling, you didn't answer me question.

How many games you been to this season?

Not a real fan? I went to Rome. Did you go? I think not.

Blinger1
14-01-2010, 08:07 AM
That's the problem with the EPL clubs spend too much when they can't afford it =\

Gibs960
14-01-2010, 08:11 AM
They've been in debt ever since we got bought by the lets by loans to buy a football club, its starting to get ridiculous, but all clubs are in the premiership, apart from city, didn't you realise why they sold Ronaldo?

United-Clowgon
14-01-2010, 08:17 AM
http://www.redcafe.net/f6/people-just-dont-understand-how-much-hurts-282207/

This same Red Cafe? Come on darling, you didn't answer me question.

How many games you been to this season?

Not a real fan? I went to Rome. Did you go? I think not.

Yes. So what if you want to ******* Jerusalem. You are NOT a real United fan. No fan of any Club would want their Club to do badly. Now stop arse-ing around and trolling.

They've been in debt ever since we got bought by the lets by loans to buy a football club, its starting to get ridiculous, but all clubs are in the premiership, apart from city, didn't you realise why they sold Ronaldo?

We sold Ronaldo simply because he wanted to go. He was having a bad impact on team at the very end of the season. (CL Final a good example) he was stroppy and moody on the pitch, blaming other's for mistakes which were in fact him not playing well.

Grig
14-01-2010, 08:21 AM
Most football clubs don't make a profit, even the best as seen wit Man Utd. That's why many of the smaller clubs find it really tough. Only way to keep it going is if you have a rich Billionare owner, like that of Chelsea and Man. City nowadays.

StefanWolves
14-01-2010, 11:25 AM
Goraz is not a real fan of the Club - No REAL football fan would want their team to do badly and go down. Stop being naive - FACT

Hows your opinion, fact? :S

Stop posting crap, stop acting like you're a God.

leah
14-01-2010, 11:48 AM
W/E. If you'd bothered to pop in sport section now and again you would of knew that the matter on this subject has already been brought forward.

Typical journalism trying to sell papers - just making stories (this one is true, but not all true)

LOL pop into the sports sections more often?
I post in here just as much as anyone else, don't you dare try to patronise me, to patronise you need the upper hand and you don't have it sweetie.

The matter may have been brought foward, but not recently. I wanted to discuss it because it's been brought up again, feel free to bump an old thread though?

I don't need tips from you thanks, it's hilarious how you seem to think for some reason that I know nothing about the sport and just post here for fun, after you're the one trying to defend your ill knowledge of it. grow up.

Hows your opinion, fact? :S

Stop posting crap, stop acting like you're a God.

marry me all of ya :S

United-Clowgon
14-01-2010, 12:04 PM
LOL pop into the sports sections more often?
I post in here just as much as anyone else, don't you dare try to patronise me, to patronise you need the upper hand and you don't have it sweetie.

The matter may have been brought foward, but not recently. I wanted to discuss it because it's been brought up again, feel free to bump an old thread though?

I don't need tips from you thanks, it's hilarious how you seem to think for some reason that I know nothing about the sport and just post here for fun, after you're the one trying to defend your ill knowledge of it. grow up.

My apologies. I am very sorry.

StefanWolves
14-01-2010, 02:16 PM
Clowgon got told.

Thank you Leah ;)

leah
14-01-2010, 02:27 PM
My apologies. I am very sorry.
that's okay :)

Clowgon got told.

Thank you Leah ;)

hehe ;)

but my dad was just telling me (cause hes a financial advisor he gets this orange financial times paper) and he said that in it there was something about man united trying to borrow 500 million from investors. Now if they weren't in any trouble why would they need such a big amount? It also said how no one was interested because they have such a poor credit rating and investors will be worried that they won't get their money back. Usually investors would love to invest in the club because they would make a profit, the fact that some of the most experienced business men don't want to invest in them must give some hint of the trouble they're actually in.

StefanWolves
14-01-2010, 02:31 PM
Pretty simple, the Glazers need to sell up. But they won't.

Goraz
14-01-2010, 02:38 PM
Yes. So what if you want to ******* Jerusalem. You are NOT a real United fan. No fan of any Club would want their Club to do badly. Now stop arse-ing around and trolling.

We sold Ronaldo simply because he wanted to go. He was having a bad impact on team at the very end of the season. (CL Final a good example) he was stroppy and moody on the pitch, blaming other's for mistakes which were in fact him not playing well.
you still haven't answered my question, how many games have you been to this season? one? two? none? i still believe you're the type of fan who goes to three games per season and think they know everything.

hell, i've just searched your posts and you've made a thread calling for fergie out and to buy the likes of maicon. ARE YOU INSANE.

we simply can't afford it. we can't afford the big wages ronny was on.
we can't afford the wages maicon would be on.
we need players like bale, onouha, defoe. players who do the job and wont command too much. :eusa_wall

that's okay :)

hehe ;)

but my dad was just telling me (cause hes a financial advisor he gets this orange financial times paper) and he said that in it there was something about man united trying to borrow 500 million from investors. Now if they weren't in any trouble why would they need such a big amount? It also said how no one was interested because they have such a poor credit rating and investors will be worried that they won't get their money back. Usually investors would love to invest in the club because they would make a profit, the fact that some of the most experienced business men don't want to invest in them must give some hint of the trouble they're actually in.
it's because we're going up the crapper.

Pretty simple, the Glazers need to sell up. But they won't.
they're removing money from us in all putting us in more debt. :(:(

StefanWolves
14-01-2010, 02:41 PM
That's how businesses work, its an asset in their business, to them football & football fans mean nothing, the only way the Glazers will leave is if the fans force them out.

Goraz
14-01-2010, 02:45 PM
That's how businesses work, its an asset in their business, to them football & football fans mean nothing, the only way the Glazers will leave is if the fans force them out.
they wont leave then, trust me. we're ******, best option is to go into admin and drop a league or two then bounce back within one or two seasons depending if we get put in championship or l1. most likely championship.

United-Clowgon
14-01-2010, 03:12 PM
Clowgon got told.

Thank you Leah ;)

I didn't actually. I was say sorry for talking to her in a rude way. I, kid, iz a Gentleman. Where as you, er... I'll come back to that one.

you still haven't answered my question, how many games have you been to this season? one? two? none? i still believe you're the type of fan who goes to three games per season and think they know everything.

hell, i've just searched your posts and you've made a thread calling for fergie out and to buy the likes of maicon. ARE YOU INSANE.

we simply can't afford it. we can't afford the big wages ronny was on.
we can't afford the wages maicon would be on.
we need players like bale, onouha, defoe. players who do the job and wont command too much. :eusa_wall

it's because we're going up the crapper.

they're removing money from us in all putting us in more debt. :(:(

I've been to one game this season. :) I was angry at the way Fergie has been using tatics in the last few games. I Felt that he wasn't using the right players and formations to get the past out of the team.

I think you're trolling tbh.

they wont leave then, trust me. we're ******, best option is to go into admin and drop a league or two then bounce back within one or two seasons depending if we get put in championship or l1. most likely championship.

Championship, L1. Are you righted in your Brain? Think before you speak ***. Eurh too many trolls in the sports section!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StefanWolves
14-01-2010, 03:21 PM
I didn't actually. I was say sorry for talking to her in a rude way. I, kid, iz a Gentleman. Where as you, er... I'll come back to that one.
I've seen your chin hair, you are not a gentlemen, you are an emo.

United-Clowgon
14-01-2010, 03:27 PM
I've seen your chin hair, you are not a gentlemen, you are an emo.

I am a Gentlemen. I have gone through puberty, unlike some. :eusa_whis

I'm certainly not a emo.

StefanWolves
14-01-2010, 03:52 PM
You claim to have gone through puberty yet come out with some ridiculous insults - of which show you being nothing more than an immature little kid.

It's amazing how all Emos give the same response when they are called an Emo. ''IM REALLY NOT AN EMO OMGZZZ!!'' - when you/they blatantly are.

United-Clowgon
14-01-2010, 04:05 PM
You claim to have gone through puberty yet come out with some ridiculous insults - of which show you being nothing more than an immature little kid.

It's amazing how all Emos give the same response when they are called an Emo. ''IM REALLY NOT AN EMO OMGZZZ!!'' - when you/they blatantly are.

Ridiculous insults? You would know all about that wouldn't you?

Really? :O I had no idea. How do you know btw? You have Emo friends? :O

Jibbish
14-01-2010, 05:05 PM
I've been to one game this season. :) I was angry at the way Fergie has been using tatics in the last few games. I Felt that he wasn't using the right players and formations to get the past out of the team.

So you know how to do fergies job better than him now?

AgnesIO
14-01-2010, 08:35 PM
There's only one Sky Sports! ;)

You don't know more about football than me. - FACT
No one knows when Fergie will retire. - FACT
It was the first time City announced they made a loss under new the new ownership - FACT

I rest my case, your honor.

Clearly I do know more than you, or you might have some idea on how football clubs work :rolleyes:
Fergie has said HIMSELF he will retire at 70.
It was announced over a MONTH ago City were in debt.

EDIT: looooool one game this season. I've been to more Sevilla games from that and considering since last May I haven't spent too long out there, that is appalling..

Browney
14-01-2010, 10:13 PM
Yeah I've only been to one game this season, big whoop, wanna fight about it?

http://i48.tinypic.com/12364nq.jpg
(http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1397/1408075081_5607ee607d.jpg)

United-Clowgon
14-01-2010, 11:11 PM
Some of you in the sports section, wait most of you in the sports section are just pure pathetic. I may have been to just one game so far this season but there still is a decent 15+ games to go.

What this section needs is a few people who have decent football knowledge, The way some of you act, unbelievable.

AgnesIO
15-01-2010, 07:39 AM
Some of you in the sports section, wait most of you in the sports section are just pure pathetic. I may have been to just one game so far this season but there still is a decent 15+ games to go.

What this section needs is a few people who have decent football knowledge, The way some of you act, unbelievable.

Have there may be 15 games to go, but I bet you 6 months donator you don't go to everyone one of them - and if you claim you did get me piccies :rolleyes:

Hypocritical or not. Would be nice to have the odd Man U fan that has any idea of football, oh wait we have plenty of fans - just none of them have a clue what they are on about . . .

Go on then :rolleyes:

Bun
15-01-2010, 09:04 AM

looks like u irl

Sunny.
15-01-2010, 11:56 AM
lol "The Sun"

loll

Browney
15-01-2010, 04:44 PM
looks like u irl

MY NEXT OUTFIT FOR DRESS UP DAY AT SCHOOL FOR SURE.

JackBuddy
15-01-2010, 04:59 PM

lol.
to think, when i last logged into this forum people were saying the exact same thing to you.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!