PDA

View Full Version : Grab Me a Word - Ends 19th January

Alex3213
13-01-2010, 01:13 PM
Bad news I'm afraid, I've lost my thesaurus! So I need you to help me with a few words for my English essay (even if I don't do English, but ssh), but I need some creative ones. However, I need the words to form a sentence! Can you do that for me?

This competition is slightly different from others, because it doesn't matter if the sentence makes me drop tears or instead makes me drop off my chair laughing! It needs to be imaginative though, not boring. One which stands out to me will win! And without further ado, here are my three words:

1. Long
2. Big
3. Tall

What are you waiting for? Get thinking!

1st Prize: 25 rep

Pigperson
14-01-2010, 07:44 PM
Alex, www.thesaurus.com (http://www.thesaurus.com) is good if you have lsot it. I could so write something funny but it's too rude :l

BOING! The towering strand of spaghetti snapped into millions of pieces, even though the whale of a man was playing with it with such ease. Now the race of the lanky tribesmen were doomed. They had to turn to Ophelia Balls.

Long - Lanky
Big - Whale Of A
Tall - Towering

You should get the short story heh ;)

Will :eusa_danc

Jordan
14-01-2010, 10:32 PM
1. Tower
2. Sizeable
3. Sky-High

A sizable, sky-high tower

Charlottay!
14-01-2010, 10:41 PM
1. Boundless
2. commodious

The journey was really boundless, at least the plane was commodious, as it soared to a altitudinous height.

:D

Richie
14-01-2010, 11:30 PM
1) Elongated
2) Enormous
3) Beanstalk

A elongated beanstalk

nat965
14-01-2010, 11:50 PM
1. Faraway
2. Gigantic
3. Giant

A Gigantic Giant was standing faraway from me

Cyndia
16-01-2010, 06:52 AM
1. Protracted/Prodigious
2. Tremendous
3. Lofty

I prodigiously pondered protracted phrases to try to triumph over the tremendously tricky trial, but alas, the labyrinthine lofty labor lacked ease and i just couldn't keep my mind out of the gutter.

Seriously. Such an awkward combination of words.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!