PDA

View Full Version : Avoid PE

KyleSmith
13-01-2010, 03:49 PM
Hello, I have my pe lesson tomorow and i really dont want to do it. I just hate doing it. PE and sport has just never intrested me, Can anyone think of how i could get off doing it. I dont really want to right a note fauging my mums signiture or anything. What else could i do, I was thinking maybe getting a letter of the first aid. And saying that i fell on the ice outside and i cannot do pe. Anyone?

Thanks Kyle

Immenseman
13-01-2010, 03:52 PM
yeah just say you slipped on the ice and have hurt your back or something and go to your student services type thing. i missed PE for about a year with random excuses. they can't make you do it, remember that!!

ecstasy
13-01-2010, 03:54 PM
Well if theres ice outside you're not gonna be doing it outside
Surely you can manage 1 lesson of indoor PE. You're gonna have to suck it up and get on with it sooner or later cause you cant bunk off all your PE lessons without your teacher having a word. They cant make you do it, but its still a school lesson, just like english and maths are

Immenseman
13-01-2010, 03:56 PM
Well if theres ice outside you're not gonna be doing it outside
Surely you can manage 1 lesson of indoor PE. You're gonna have to suck it up and get on with it sooner or later cause you cant bunk off all your PE lessons without your teacher having a word. They cant make you do it, but its still a school lesson, just like english and maths are
oh you so can

ecstasy
13-01-2010, 03:58 PM
Suppose you could if you really hated the thought of it. PE has always been a break from sitting in a classroom for me, but hey, each to their own

KyleSmith
13-01-2010, 03:59 PM
Okay, But if i dont do it without a note they will give me automaticaly a C3 (1 Hours Detention)

Immenseman
13-01-2010, 04:02 PM
lol i used the same note for ages when it was swimming :l outdoor pool in spring was freezing, i said i had a bad ankle for 6 weeks in a row lol.

KyleSmith
13-01-2010, 04:03 PM
They keep the notes as evidence :(

ecstasy
13-01-2010, 04:04 PM
outdoor pool?!
yeah i'd avoid that one

KyleSmith
13-01-2010, 04:05 PM
I just hate all pe lessons, Can i refuse to do phsycal pe but agree to therory pe?

Immenseman
13-01-2010, 04:06 PM
just man up then kyle (lol never thought i could ever say that to anyone)

i was one of those lazy kids who could actually do it and was part of the school teams in yr 7/8 but was really anti-pe. in year 11 i was in a special group (LOL) and we got to do snooker / golf etc

ecstasy
13-01-2010, 04:13 PM
in year 11 i was in a special group (LOL) and we got to do snooker / golf etc

ahahaha :eusa_clap

cocaine
13-01-2010, 04:16 PM
Okay, But if i dont do it without a note they will give me automaticaly a C3 (1 Hours Detention)

i wasnt aware they gave you detention in primary schools.
suck it up, dont be a baby. its better than sitting in a classroom.

Bun
13-01-2010, 04:30 PM
do it, i don't get why people are scared of peeee?!!!!!

Immenseman
13-01-2010, 04:31 PM
because it's ALWAYS cold and everyone is like yay pe and im like ew mud

Bun
13-01-2010, 04:34 PM
lol in my school only the scruffy smokers who couldn't afford a kit didn't do pe init. like the type u know is going to be a bum when older. even the geeky kids did pe, just didn't do football and rugby. they did like table tennis and badminton. :S

Immenseman
13-01-2010, 04:35 PM
at my school i was often the only one not doing it

BeanEgg
13-01-2010, 04:35 PM
In my school, mostly the higher years we are allowed to decide if we want to do PE or do some intervention with the external tutors. - So it's easy for us.

Try speaking to your head of year saying you need to revise a lot for your other subjects, and seeing as this is a core non-GCSE subject, and say your not getting anything out of it.

also we had the c3 system :p, c1 first warning, c2 second warning, c3 detention, c4 refferal for the rest of the day plus reconciliation after school.

ecstasy
13-01-2010, 04:51 PM
lol in my school only the scruffy smokers who couldn't afford a kit didn't do pe init. like the type u know is going to be a bum when older.

lmao, same here

Rozi
13-01-2010, 06:04 PM
Seriously, I used to hate PE until I actually started doing it all the time and trying. Then you start to enjoy it and get on with the teachers and it's fine. Obviously if they're making run round a hall like 15 thousand times when your all fat and wibbly then just fake tripping over. Honestly though, it's just worth trying because then your teachers will see that you're trying and are more likely to let you drop out like half way through.

Grig
14-01-2010, 08:25 AM
I say, if your school accepts email, email via your mums comp by haxing her mail LOL. That is what I did in my school days when I was dying not to show up.

Although, I say go for PE, you need to have some exercise- pick a sport which you like if there is option or w.e.

Black_Apalachi
14-01-2010, 11:16 AM
Never understood why peeps used to skip PE, I loved it. Well, I hated some parts but I loved playin footy and tennis and stuff.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!