PDA

View Full Version : Gerrard and the he-she after this result

United-Clowgon
13-01-2010, 10:45 PM
Gerrard will be gone to Italy. Torres will come to City/Cheslea or United. T He said he'll never play for us but ya never know with players these days.

Tash.
13-01-2010, 11:03 PM
No they won't. And quite frankly if they did then they are traitors and are not worthy of the affection that they currently hold :)

United-Clowgon
13-01-2010, 11:06 PM
No they won't. And quite frankly if they did then they are traitors and are not worthy of the affection that they currently hold :)

Maybe not Gerrard but I'm sure Torres wants to win trophies.

alexxxxx
13-01-2010, 11:20 PM
even though i've got no reason to believe this, i think gerrard will go now or at the end of the season.. not to an english side but to a Spanish or Italian side.

adaym
13-01-2010, 11:24 PM
Gerrard won't leave. Torres will.

alexxxxx
13-01-2010, 11:26 PM
well if you remember he almost left after they won the champs league

adaym
13-01-2010, 11:27 PM
He's loyal. He won't leave.

Torres to Man City. You heard it here first.

Black_Apalachi
13-01-2010, 11:40 PM
It's not even loyalty, Liverpool is a part of Gerrard. He wouldn't be the same anywhere else.

And I wouldn't even consider Man City if I was a player.

StefanWolves
14-01-2010, 12:24 AM
£150,000 per week says you would.

Immenseman
14-01-2010, 12:26 AM
I hope they both go. I think the fact they're doing so poorly will make them both want to stay though, for next season at least anyway. Of course, they'll want to see Rafa spend in the Summer, this could be a big part of it. To be fair, they both love the club. I'd like to see Torres go abroad so Vidic can sleep at night. Oh wait, they'll probably be on the same side :lol:

Geraint
14-01-2010, 12:27 AM
Man City > Liverpool.

If Liverpool start going down they'll leave. Traitors, you're having a laugh. They've done so much for Liverpool and saved them time and time again. If they want to move, they move. At the end of the day, when your a footballer, it doesn't matter what team comes in for you, if it's a good deal and they're decent, you're off.

Jack.Lfc
14-01-2010, 12:37 AM
Thing is we deserved to lose tonight, we where lucky to get the replay.

We havnt been performing well, neither have gerrard and torres, maybe its time to cash in on them?

Torres wont join man city btw if he goes it will be italy.

&

you call torres a he she, but rnt you gay? :lol:

Nixt
14-01-2010, 12:48 AM

We havnt been performing well, neither have gerrard and torres, maybe its time to cash in on them?

&

Gays aren't he-shes :S

I don't think Gerrard will go but I can see Torres going at some point, just gotta feeling innit. Liverpool are not having a good season at all...

Black_Apalachi
14-01-2010, 12:53 AM
How can you criticise them specifically when they've barely had a handful of matches to play together fully fit? Same reason you can't blame Benitez, he's barely just got the whole squad fully fit and yet again those two have problems, not to mention the likes of Johnson, Riera and of course, Reina (WHO WOULD HAVE SAVED THAT PIECE OF **** PENALTY BTW).

Next season, if we are able to get through the first few months of the season with a fully fit starting XI, and we're doing as badly as this season, only then will I point the finger at Rafa. IRWT :8

Jack.Lfc
14-01-2010, 12:59 AM
Just shows how much we realy on them both, time for gerrard to go, he's 29 cant run anymore cash in while we can.

Torres, hmm keep him another season if he wants, if he wants to go then let him go.

& Gays are worse than he she's.

Geraint
14-01-2010, 01:03 AM
How can you criticise them specifically when they've barely had a handful of matches to play together fully fit? Same reason you can't blame Benitez, he's barely just got the whole squad fully fit and yet again those two have problems, not to mention the likes of Johnson, Riera and of course, Reina (WHO WOULD HAVE SAVED THAT PIECE OF **** PENALTY BTW).

Next season, if we are able to get through the first few months of the season with a fully fit starting XI, and we're doing as badly as this season, only then will I point the finger at Rafa. IRWT :8

Ah, let's blame Cavalieri when he did nothing wrong when there's lot of players who can take the blame.

Jack.Lfc
14-01-2010, 01:08 AM
Cavalieri flaps at everything he's total ****e.

But Gerrard doesnt look arsed, time for him to move on he's coming up to 30, lets get money whilst we can.

Torres is injured

Lucas gets the blame for everything when he is the only one who looks arsed, tries his best, passes the ball to one of our players.

Kuyt is horse poo.

Insua the same.

All in all, we are ****e.

Anyway @ this thread, dont you think we could say the same about rooney and vidic after the leeds result?

Geraint
14-01-2010, 01:16 AM
I think if any of the two went, Gerrard would be first to go myself because as you said he doesn't look arsed. He isn't as loyal as people make out.

Jack.Lfc
14-01-2010, 01:25 AM
Exactly, goodnight x x

Black_Apalachi
14-01-2010, 01:41 AM
Just shows how much we realy on them both, ...

We played infinity better AFTER they had both gone off though.

Ah, let's blame Cavalieri when he did nothing wrong when there's lot of players who can take the blame.

I cringe every time somebody passes the ball back to him, he tries to mess with the strikers and almost ***** it up or boots the ball our for a throw every time.

But Gerrard doesnt look arsed, time for him to move on he's coming up to 30, lets get money whilst we can.

Torres is injured

Lucas gets the blame for everything when he is the only one who looks arsed, tries his best, passes the ball to one of our players.

Kuyt is horse poo.

Insua the same.

Anyway @ this thread, dont you think we could say the same about rooney and vidic after the leeds result?

Cavelieri agreed, but he'll do as a backup for now.

Maybe it's cos Carragher is good at taking over with guiding everyone (did you hear him tonight?! lmao), I'd consider passing the captaincy onto Carra but I don't for a second think Gerrard's time at Liverpool is up just because he's having a hard season.

Only thing I can say against Torres is that he gets injured so easily, but then whose gonna pay big money for that?

Sometimes Lucas surprises me, but he's really inconsistent and is more often than not, ****. Kuyt and Insua are both better than Lucas!!!! Kuyt works harder than anyone as well. They're not the best but I'm glad we've got rid of Voronin and Dossena, now all we need is for Babel to **** off.

Anyway I hate you Jack, how can you talk like this about our Ste? :'(:'(:'(

FlyingJesus
14-01-2010, 01:53 AM
Just shows how much we realy on them both, time for gerrard to go, he's 29 cant run anymore cash in while we can.

If you don't like having older players on the squad, guessing you're not as happy as some others might be over the arrival of Maxi Rodriguez (also 29) earlier?

Geraint
14-01-2010, 01:55 AM
If you don't like having older players on the squad, guessing you're not as happy as some others might be over the arrival of Maxi Rodriguez (also 29) earlier?

free transfer though. not much of a gamble.

Seatherny
14-01-2010, 02:03 AM

Will you burn the book I got you then?

FlyingJesus
14-01-2010, 02:04 AM
Rafa taking no chanshish

Black_Apalachi
14-01-2010, 02:11 AM
Rafa taking no chanshish

Rafa got no monesshh

United-Clowgon
14-01-2010, 06:56 AM

&

Thing is, i'm not though. There's a differnce between bi/gay

You did said that you would turn gay for Torres which leads me to think that you like a bit of both! (I don't blame you imo) ;)

Anyway back on topic. There's only two clubs who i'm thinking would bid for Torres - City/Chelsea It would be great if we (United) can get him, would be a great partnership him and Rooney. The kop would rather sell to City/Chelsea though. :@

Gerrard has been linked to Inter Milan for so long, Real Madrid also. So i'm guessing it'll be out of those two clubs. If he was to go, i can't see him staying in England.

Browney
14-01-2010, 07:13 AM

Torres is injured

Kuyt is horse poo.

Insua the same.

United are still in the race for Premier League, Champions League and League cup titles. Not quite the same.

StefanWolves
14-01-2010, 11:23 AM
Torres - City
Gerrard - Chelsea

Jack.Lfc
14-01-2010, 01:34 PM
If that happens I'll never post on hxf again(hxf is my life :'( :lol:. I'm that confident of it not hapening they may go but not to them 2

Tash.
17-01-2010, 01:41 PM
Will you burn the book I got you then?

No, he's still a great player and if it's best for his career I wouldn't hold it against him, i'd still be a fan.

-Heart
17-01-2010, 05:19 PM
Which he-she is this? The one who likes to rape United and co. when he plays them?

leah
17-01-2010, 05:32 PM
Gerrard will be gone to Italy. Torres will come to City/Cheslea or United. T He said he'll never play for us but ya never know with players these days.

Gerrard will never leave liverpool, he's one of the only footballers fully dedicated to his club. and as for you saying torres said he'd never play for you, then in the same post lining him up to be on your side is hilarious.

Geraint
17-01-2010, 07:34 PM
Gerrard will never leave liverpool, he's one of the only footballers fully dedicated to his club. and as for you saying torres said he'd never play for you, then in the same post lining him up to be on your side is hilarious.

He's not all what he's made out to be.

leah
17-01-2010, 07:41 PM
He's not all what he's made out to be.

Didn't say he was, but he wouldn't leave without a decent excuse.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!