PDA

View Full Version : The Glazers

United-Clowgon
14-01-2010, 08:45 AM
They are starting to really get on my nerves, Carrington looks set to be put up for sale and possibly Old Trafford in the near future.

Why won't they just admit defeat and sell up.

I think the only way to do this is to boycott matches - Really low turnouts and have protests outside Old Tafford - Which I'm quite surprise that it hasn't be the case already.

£20 million they have taken out of club for their own personal needing.

Bun
14-01-2010, 08:49 AM
that'll be alright for you, you've boycotted every game in your life haven't ya? :8

United-Clowgon
14-01-2010, 08:52 AM
that'll be alright for you, you've boycotted every game in your life haven't ya? :8

I'm LOL-ING hard at this irl.

All in all, i have been to 9 United Games in my life time. When I'm older, i plan to go to a lot more.

Lets get back on topic please.

alexxxxx
14-01-2010, 10:09 AM
i doubt man utd fans would boycott games when they're 2nd top of the league.

why don't you go and support the club they made when the glazers took over. FC United of Manchester right?

StefanWolves
14-01-2010, 11:28 AM
Wow, you've been to NINE MAN UNITED GAMES????? I've probably seen United more than you have this season (N). I've probably seen more Wolves games this season than you have United games in your whole life.

United-Clowgon
14-01-2010, 11:33 AM
i doubt man utd fans would boycott games when they're 2nd top of the league.

why don't you go and support the club they made when the glazers took over. FC United of Manchester right?

They will never be bigger than Manchester United FC and i'm not going to follow the few "hundred" fans moving away from the Club and supporting them.

What the Club needs (Manchester United FC) are fans that will support them through the good times but most importantly when the bad times come along. Real fans wouldn't move away from the Club when stuff like this happens. We all should be fighting, uniting together to stop this awful thing from going further out of control

leah
14-01-2010, 11:42 AM
oh you're admitting debt now are you? :S!
hmmm I guess they should admit defeat but rich people are too arrogant to do so.

United-Clowgon
14-01-2010, 12:02 PM
Wow, you've been to NINE MAN UNITED GAMES????? I've probably seen United more than you have this season (N). I've probably seen more Wolves games this season than you have United games in your whole life.

You've probably have been to more games than i have this season. So what? The last one your wrong about.

Wolves are a Small Club anyway. :eusa_whis

You got a clown of a team, one point on top of the relegation zone and you've got a Manger who looks Frankensteins uncle and is probably is related to J.Jonah Jameson, difference is, J.Jonah Jameson is better looking.

Back on topic.

oh you're admitting debt now are you? :S!
hmmm I guess they should admit defeat but rich people are too arrogant to do so.

I admitted we were in debt long time ago. We all knew we were going to be in debt when Glazer took over.

Jack.Lfc
14-01-2010, 01:31 PM
You missed Rooney off your list.

StefanWolves
14-01-2010, 02:10 PM
You've probably have been to more games than i have this season. So what? The last one your wrong about.
Please note; I said - ''I've probably been to more Wolves game this season than you have in your WHOLE LIFE'', which is true, I'd actually be surprised if you have been to one United games, rather than the nine that you claim to have to have gone too.

Wolves are a Small Club anyway. :eusa_whisAhh, you call City a 'small club', so by saying Wolves are a small club I'll take it as a compliment. Either way, I'd rather support a small club and be loyal to it, rather than a glory hunter who supports a big club but sits on the internet watching dodgey streams off myp2p - Got it bookmarked, have we Clowgon?

You got a clown of a team, one point on top of the relegation zone and you've got a Manger who looks Frankensteins uncle and is probably is related to J.Jonah Jameson, difference is, J.Jonah Jameson is better looking.
Clown of a team? wow 15th in the league says otherwise - least we don't have a Strawberry faced twit (alcoholic most probably also) as our manager, one who can't take loosing & must make excuses when his team has lost, a manager who also never gives interviews when his team looses cause he's a sore loosing idiot.

Wow, did you just insult Mick McCarthy to try and offend me? you make me laugh!

I admitted we were in debt long time ago. We all knew we were going to be in debt when Glazer took over.[/quote]
/Facepalm.

Goraz
14-01-2010, 02:43 PM
*REMOVED*

Edited by Syko2006 (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude to other users.

we're getting carrington rented back to us!! and we aint selling ot. if anything it'll be the naming rights..............

I'm LOL-ING hard at this irl.

All in all, i have been to 9 United Games in my life time. When I'm older, i plan to go to a lot more.

Lets get back on topic please.
good for you. so now i have my answer from the other thread from the question you kept ignoring it. you are the type of fan who calls for maicon to be signed & fergie to go.

yes we obviously need loyal fans, which EXCLUDES you.

They will never be bigger than Manchester United FC and i'm not going to follow the few "hundred" fans moving away from the Club and supporting them.

What the Club needs (Manchester United FC) are fans that will support them through the good times but most importantly when the bad times come along. Real fans wouldn't move away from the Club when stuff like this happens. We all should be fighting, uniting together to stop this awful thing from going further out of control
real fans don't call for fergie to be sacked after what he's achieved!! any other then fine, but fergie has earned more time. we're 2nd fgs.

Wolves are a Small Club anyway. :eusa_whis

Back on topic.

I admitted we were in debt long time ago. We all knew we were going to be in debt when Glazer took over.
and we've got a manager who looks like an alcoholic tramp.
arsenal have a peado.
citeh have an italian shoe tailor.
it doesnt stop them from being successfull, last time i checked looks dont win games they win birds.

United-Clowgon
14-01-2010, 03:01 PM
*REMOVED*

we're getting carrington rented back to us!! and we aint selling ot. if anything it'll be the naming rights..............

good for you. so now i have my answer from the other thread from the question you kept ignoring it. you are the type of fan who calls for maicon to be signed & fergie to go.

yes we obviously need loyal fans, which EXCLUDES you.

real fans don't call for fergie to be sacked after what he's achieved!! any other then fine, but fergie has earned more time. we're 2nd fgs.

and we've got a manager who looks like an alcoholic tramp.
arsenal have a peado.
citeh have an italian shoe tailor.
it doesnt stop them from being successfull, last time i checked looks dont win games they win birds.

*REMOVED*

Edited by Syko2006 (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude to other members.

Goraz
14-01-2010, 03:02 PM
*REMOVED*
so you believe fergie is a handsome?

United-Clowgon
14-01-2010, 03:15 PM
so you believe fergie is a handsome?

What kind of question is this? *REMOVED*

Edited by Syko2006 (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude.

Jack.Lfc
14-01-2010, 04:14 PM
Which united fan clowgon? theres that many.

Browney
14-01-2010, 07:27 PM
Clown of a team? wow 15th in the league says otherwise - least we don't have a Strawberry faced twit (alcoholic most probably also) as our manager, one who can't take loosing & must make excuses when his team has lost, a manager who also never gives interviews when his team looses cause he's a sore loosing idiot.

Why probably alcoholic? Because he's Scottish? -rep for racism. :@:@

Smits
14-01-2010, 07:49 PM

It's more like the few thousand, and they do support Manchester United still ,just dont support the glazers or corporate football.

What the club needs, is less fans like you, you know? The ones who dont go to games, the ones who only support them because of their success..

I mean you've proved you're this type of fan yourself by saying wolves are a small club, as if it even matters?

StefanWolves
14-01-2010, 10:12 PM
Why probably alcoholic? Because he's Scottish? -rep for racism. :@:@
whattt? :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!