PDA

View Full Version : Jade Dragons - 4 hc per...

Ajthedragon
20-01-2010, 06:04 PM
I honestly don't know how you could put Jade Drags up, couldn't sell for 5 atall, and bought one of these previously for 4 hc anyway.

This screenie was taken a few minutes ago by myself, I hope you reconsider your over-pricing.

:DBeth:D
20-01-2010, 06:20 PM
Thanks for the update

-

-:Undertaker:-
20-01-2010, 06:40 PM
Thanks for the report!

The only way you can sell furniture in via marketplace/trading rooms, most of the time you appear to be on the console or in your room so you will struggle to sell your furniture if thats the case. Nevertheless I do think they could be getting weak now but they wouldn't of been updated to 5.5 CS if they were not going for that, perhaps now when you decided to sell they have reached their peak and like yourself, others have now started to sell also.

Ajthedragon
20-01-2010, 06:41 PM
Thanks for the report!

The only way you can sell furniture in via marketplace/trading rooms, most of the time you appear to be on the console or in your room so you will struggle to sell your furniture if thats the case. Nevertheless I do think they could be getting weak now but they wouldn't of been updated to 5.5 CS if they were not going for that, perhaps now when you decided to sell they have reached their peak and like yourself, others have now started to sell also.

They were on marketplace.... and I did try selling in Trade City.

20-01-2010, 06:43 PM
Then perhaps they have peaked now and they are dropping.

Ajthedragon
20-01-2010, 07:25 PM
They peaked a while ago..

20-01-2010, 07:30 PM
Yeah but theres two problems;

a) if I haven't seen anything/reporters & traders haven't either, I can't change. It just so happens we had a report from one of our reporters on these today which put them at inbetween 5.0 CS & 5.5 CS and thus why they are now 5.2 CS.

b) often before something drops theres a deadlock before it falls, as people are unwilling to sell for lower straight away.

Kipp
20-01-2010, 10:20 PM
Thank you AJ, it really helps. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!