PDA

View Full Version : [Olympics] Role Medal - Ends 25th January

Alex3213
20-01-2010, 06:15 PM
http://i47.tinypic.com/mjslt2.png

Hello my friends!

Have you ever looked up to someone and thought "I so wanna be like them"? Well here is your chance to express your opinion! Although I know you all would say "Alex3213 because he's immense", it must be a sports player. Whether that's an athlete or a football player - you must explain why they are your role model. However, there is another catch! You need to explain why in no more than 30 words.

Just as a word of advice, please can you say what they are, e.g. "David Beckham - Footballer", as I am not exactly the sporty sort of person. Anyway, I want to know your sporting hero - go for it!

1st Prize: 1 month VIP

karter
21-01-2010, 11:10 AM
Habbox Name : kartikeya
Habbo Name : kartikeya
My Entry : Maria Sharapova - Lawn Tennis
I Am a layman in lawn tennis but i really like Maria Sharapova because of her perfectness in the game and her elegance , she is a star!

Kronics
22-01-2010, 10:58 AM
Habbox name: Kronics
Habbo name: Kronics
My Entry : David Haye - Boxer

Well for a start he is british! Also he has such passion and love for the game, which I respect him for so much.

Calvin
22-01-2010, 09:48 PM
Habbox Name: Skizzling
Habbo Name: Skizzling
My Entry: Joe Calzaghe - Former boxer.
He is welsh. :eusa_danc

Charlottay!
23-01-2010, 11:26 AM
Habbo(x) Name: Charlottay!
My Entry: Nicola Cooke - British road race cyclist.
Was the first member of Team GB to win a gold medal at the Beijing Olympics 2008

Pigperson
23-01-2010, 04:35 PM
Habbo(x) Name: Pigperson
My Entry: John & Edward - Twins/Wannbe Singers
Reason: They are actually a guilty pleasure of loads, i'm sure loads would agree. Recently i saw them on TV and it was good. Plus everyone has a weird part.

Will :eusa_danc

Wow Jedward have many talents. This is a sports role model competition! - Inseriousity.

Cosmic
24-01-2010, 09:29 AM
Habbo/Habbox Name: Okapia
My Entry: Tom Daley
Was Britain's youngest competitor in the 2008 Beijing Olympics, at the age of 14. He's an inspiration to all young athletes :D

Jordan
24-01-2010, 10:43 AM
Habbox Name: Jordos50
Habbo Name:Jordos50
David Beckham - Footballer - He is good at football

LuciieOx
24-01-2010, 11:03 AM
Habbox Name : LuciieOx
Habbo Name : LuciieOx(BANBAN)
My Entry : Megan Varney - Horse Rider
She was the youngest person to ever win a blue ribbon in horse jumping that had a 7 foot+ fence. heheheheheheheheheheh.

Amberr
24-01-2010, 11:36 AM
Habbo(x) Name: Ambzz.
My Entry: Kelly Holmes - Runner
Everyone remember the moment when she crossed the finish line and realised she is now a olympic double gold medalist. She proves that if you put the work into it, you can accomplish anything.

Pigperson
24-01-2010, 02:04 PM
Wow Jedward have many talents. This is a sports role model competition! - Inseriousity.

LOL, My bad lol.

Habbo(x) Name: Pigperson
My Entry: Rebecca Adlington - Swimmer
Reason: She won numerous gold medals at the olympics and watching a programme about how she got there is fenomenal. She worked so hard and is a great role model.

Will :eusa_danc

DoctorET
24-01-2010, 02:06 PM
Habbo(X) name- DoctorET
Entry- Steven Gerrard- Footballer He is my role model Because (even though im a girl) He inspired me to take to Football :) Also He plays for Liverpool! :D :8

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!