PDA

View Full Version : Sixthform Personal Statement HELP?!

Shcl
20-01-2010, 08:53 PM
I need to write a personal satement for my sixthform application but i dunno what to write, i basically wanna put:

I'm really interested in graphics and webdesign and I'd like to take it further after sixthform.

AND THATS IT! I dunno wot else to put HELP!!!

Cixso
20-01-2010, 09:43 PM
Why are you interested? What do you hope to make out of your life and how will this help you on the road to success

Just a though

Mitch4?
20-01-2010, 09:55 PM
the deadline is friday and you want to start writing now?!
wth
goodluck mate! mine took like a couple of weeks and a lot of help, im bad at english so i really am not the best person to help!

AlexOC
20-01-2010, 10:00 PM
What your good at.
What you are not so good at and are looking forward to learning more about.
Future career hopes.

e5
20-01-2010, 10:04 PM
Personal statement needs experience and stuff you've hadd!

luce
21-01-2010, 04:36 PM
it's really not important for sixth form. If it was uni then yeah weeks and help but they look at your predicted grades more then anything. List what you do, what you're interested in outside of school, what you want to do for career what work experience you have had. if you have had a svchool record wack that in and any like house captain, head girl school council anything where you have had responsibility.. guides LOL!

Black_Apalachi
21-01-2010, 04:40 PM
I hated writing that purely because you have to make yourself sound really arrogant and I hate that. But that's what you need to do, just write every positive thing about your character and what you have done in the past to gain experience from. If you're stuck though, you should ask for help. We had careers people at my school and stuff who were really helpful.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!