PDA

View Full Version : Normal report 1

LickleLuc
21-01-2010, 06:57 PM
I'm Not Sure How To Report Properly As I Am New And Wanted To Get Stuck In. I May Annoy You With Capitalising Every Letter But I Won't Do It Often. So On With My First Report...

The Trades Above Habbox Value I Will Display In Green
The Trades Equal To Habbox Value I Will Display In Blue
The Trades Below Habbox Value I Will Display In Red
The Value I Think The Furni Should Be At I Will Display In Orange

Ok...

SPEAKER'S CORNER

I Find This Rare Popular If At The Right Price

9 Credits, I Bought On Market Place Once
13 Credits I Saw Trade Once

1.2cs - I Think This Rare Should Be

I Like This Rare I Don't See Them Often Now. I Remember When I First Started I Was Like I Want One Of Them. Eventually I got One.

Anyway I Feel This Rare Can Make More If You Push The Boundaries. If You Higher The Value, The More People Will Want To Buy Because They Think It Will Increase In Value Again.

Next Rare

SHISHI ODISHI

I Don't See These As Much Anymore After The Marketplace Came

1c - I Witnessed This 2 Times In A One Credit Shop And The Owner Knew They Were Worth 1cs Per At The Time, But She Didn't Mind.

I Know I Haven't Witnessed This A Lot But I Think They Are A Bit Over Valued.

0.4cs - I Think Would Be A Good Start Until They Pick Up Again.

Next Rare

FINNISH SAUNA

This Rare Was Hard To Find I Searched For Month's To Finish My Collection. Then They Went Down Just After I Got One.

2.6cs - I Witnessed Once In A Room, There Was A Bidding Session Going On From 20c.
2.4cs - Also Witnessed Once, He Wanted To Sell Quick Before It Decreased If It Did Decrease.

2.3cs - I Feel That My Reports Are Over My Value, But I Think This Is Right Because They Are Not As Popular Anymore.

Hope You Liked My First Report, I'll Try To Do More If I Get The Hang Of It.

Lucy x

Kipp
21-01-2010, 09:04 PM
Thanks for the report, i agree with some values. :) It is not required, but next time I would like to see some pictures of the rares. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!