PDA

View Full Version : NFL Play-Offs

-Heart
21-01-2010, 10:22 PM
Season sure has flown by and we are a mere 17 days away from Super Bowl XLIV. Dissapointed that we (Cardinals) went out in such a fashion to the Saints, but looking forward to the Championship games now.

NFC Championship Match
Minnesota Vikings vs New Orleans Saints

AFC Championship Match
New York Jets vs Indianapolis Colts

Winners of both games go to the Super Bowl.

The Colts have been virtually unstoppable this season, and they deserve a place at the Super Bowl on February 7th. Rooting for the Vikings to join them there, because I'm petty about the fact the Saints beat us, and because my uncle supports the Vikings.

Discuss.

Grainger@CUFC
21-01-2010, 10:26 PM
I'm gonna say Vikings v Colts, although the NFC game is much closer than the AFC one, form-wise, so I'd say the Saints could also reach the Superbowl just as easily as Minnesota. Brett Favre playing in the Superbowl at that age seems like a bit of a fairytale, but could easily happen.

Disappointed with the performance of the Pats on wildcard weekend, but we got one step further than we did last year so it's been an improvement and should be a good platform for next season :)

Geraint
21-01-2010, 10:29 PM
Jets face a tough one away at Indy and they were real underdogs coming into it. Hell of a performance last week but I can't see them beating Indy. Vikings have Favre but I think the Saints will beat them and we'll see a Saints-Colts final and the two best records in the NFL. Hate the Colts so anyone but the to win please.

Eoin
21-01-2010, 10:49 PM
i dont really follow nfl :(
who should i support? :D

Judge Judy
22-01-2010, 05:15 PM
I was more saddened by Steelers not even making playoffs - but they had have a poor mid-season for sure.

Anyway I should be watching both games. I have to agree with Geraint and *predict* that the Super Bowl will be Saints vs. Colts.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!