PDA

View Full Version : [Olympics] Your Majesty - Ends 29th January

Inseriousity.
24-01-2010, 06:03 PM
http://i47.tinypic.com/mjslt2.png

Nowadays, it seems that almost every athlete are getting MBEs, OBEs and even knighthoods! Wow, now I know what job I can do to get Sir Inseriousity.

For this competition, tell us who you think deserves a knighthood and a brief explanation why! The best one wins!

1st Prize: 25 rep

Jordan
24-01-2010, 09:16 PM
I choose alex cos he helps me all the time cos im thick.

22andy2231
25-01-2010, 02:26 PM
i choose Laurafish cause she is a cool runner bean :P :P

Pigperson
25-01-2010, 07:17 PM
Name: Roxy916
Reason: Tonnes of effort put into the whole of Habbox. She's worked hard ever since she has been here (to my memory) and she has now reached such a high rank that she deserves an award for her achievement. She is passionate about her events manager job as well as AGM now and she motivates her staff well and runs it perfectly (shame i left lol).

Roxy ftw x

Will :eusa_danc

Kronics
25-01-2010, 09:23 PM
Name: Rowan Atkinson (Mr Bean)
Reason: He is the funniest thing alive! Mr Bean is the most stupid and weirdest human being (fictional character) alive! I'd say Rowan Atkinson deserves to be knighted! No doubt about that! All thumbs up for him :D

karter
26-01-2010, 06:30 AM
Name : Matt Le Blanc
Reason : The show "Friends" was a legend and he is the funniest of them all:)

LuciieOx
26-01-2010, 07:11 AM
Jamieh Breast (JamesOYES) - Because hes always there when you need him and works really hard in hxhd/hxl ;P oye... AND HES KWL.

DoctorET
27-01-2010, 04:55 PM
i pick Inseriousity. himself for providing us with awesome coomps :)

samantha421
27-01-2010, 06:02 PM
Sammeth.

He held the fort at the help desk for a long time. He would come to specific events such as the final event at Habbox Easter Extraveganza and also The Habboxlive Deal or No Deal. He is still active, playing upon vital roles and he keeps us informed of the changes in real life. Such as the earthquake appeal and also viruses roaming around the habbo fansite.

Markeh
28-01-2010, 09:41 PM
Name: Jeremy Clarkson

Reason: He's dedicated to the motoring shows he presents. He's the host of one of the most popular TV shows of the decade. He speaks his mind, something that the majority of TV presenters don't do nowadays. He's one of the most hilarious presenters on TV, and remember. He punched Piers Morgan 3 times. He deserves recognition.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!