PDA

View Full Version : JT dropped as England captain

Immenseman
05-02-2010, 03:35 PM
Breaking news on SSN. Yet to be confirmed.

AlexOC
05-02-2010, 03:36 PM
Gerrard For Captain!

Jibbish
05-02-2010, 03:37 PM
Lampard For Captain!

Soka
05-02-2010, 03:38 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1248816/John-Terry-sacked-England-Captain-showdown-manager-Fabio-Capello.html

Immenseman
05-02-2010, 03:38 PM
BBC have mentioned it which is always more reliable but both are stressing, it's still unconfirmed.

kk.
05-02-2010, 03:45 PM
its his personnel life, how stupid is this. This is like, a manager of a supermarket getting fired because he cheated..

not that i agree that cheatings good lol

Meree.
05-02-2010, 03:46 PM
Lampard For Captain!

I second that :D

And aww :( His own fault really.

Immenseman
05-02-2010, 03:47 PM
he's a role model to millions whilst holding the highest british sporting accolade.

apparently SSN are saying meeting was 12minutes loooool

kk.
05-02-2010, 03:50 PM
he's a role model to millions whilst holding the highest british sporting accolade.

apparently SSN are saying meeting was 12minutes loooool

so? i know its sending out a bad message to kids and stuff but if people really think that children are that stupid, they may need to re-evaluate themselves.

Immenseman
05-02-2010, 03:56 PM
and he has the biggest british sports accolade ~ whilst you hold that you can't be in the media for being disloyal to your wife. don't forget it was with an ex of a team mate. don't want the captain causing tension when they're supposed to sort these things.

Ardemax
05-02-2010, 04:01 PM
if it happened to tiger woods then it should happen to JT

Titch
05-02-2010, 04:06 PM
4.15 the fa will make an offical announcement.

will be live on sky sports 1, and channel 405.

kk.
05-02-2010, 04:06 PM
and he has the biggest british sports accolade ~ whilst you hold that you can't be in the media for being disloyal to your wife. don't forget it was with an ex of a team mate. don't want the captain causing tension when they're supposed to sort these things.

I just think that its a bit unfair.. I mean yeh, he should feel guilty, and everything else, but your personal life should not interfere with your work. Its a bit unfair to get sacked from your job because of what you do in your own time..

Jack.Lfc
05-02-2010, 04:08 PM
Wouldnt it just go to the vice captain?

AlexOC
05-02-2010, 04:08 PM
10/11 fir gerrard,

AgnesIO
05-02-2010, 04:09 PM
Now all we need to do is force all the bands and singers in the world to stop being role models since they spend all day taking drugs.

Oh wait - that will never happen.

Congratulations England on showing how pathetic you are once again.

Jack.Lfc
05-02-2010, 04:12 PM
Might make Gerrard look arsed in a Liverpool top if he gets it, for that reason i hope he does.

Immenseman
05-02-2010, 04:14 PM
ferdy is vice captain and he'd be who i'd pick (if he plays for a bit anyway).

whens the next england friendly?

fa doing a conference at 4;15

AlexOC
05-02-2010, 04:16 PM
Confirmed by FA.

Jack.Lfc
05-02-2010, 04:17 PM
Ooo my bad

Titch
05-02-2010, 04:19 PM
Fa also confirmed the vice captain will be taking over./

Immenseman
anyway yeah confirmed. said vice captain was chosen when terry was chosen so yeah. implies it'll be ferdy

kk.
Now all we need to do is force all the bands and singers in the world to stop being role models since they spend all day taking drugs.

thats almost the perfect example i couldnt find :(

brandon
05-02-2010, 04:29 PM
RIO RIO RIO

Great to see Rio Ferdinand as England captain. I loved him ever since he merked his team mates.

Immenseman
05-02-2010, 04:30 PM
rock stars aren't representing their nations.

Technologic
05-02-2010, 04:33 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/8495604.stm

Fabio Capello strips John Terry of England captaincy

Terry was appointed captain in August 2008
John Terry has been stripped of the England captaincy following allegations about his private life.
Terry, 29, was under intense scrutiny after claims he had an affair with an England team-mate's ex-girlfriend.
The Chelsea centre-half held talks with England boss Fabio Capello at Wembley on Friday to discuss his future.
"After much thought I have made the decision that it will be best for me to take the captaincy away from John Terry," said Capello in a statement.
"As a captain with the team, John Terry has displayed extremely positive behaviour. However, I have to take into account other considerations and what is best for all of the England squad.
"What is best for all of the England team has inspired my choice.
"John Terry was notified first.
"When I chose John Terry as captain, I also selected a vice-captain (Rio Ferdinand) and also named a third choice. There is no reason to change this decision.
"I would like to take this opportunity to thank The FA, particularly Lord David Triesman and Ian Watmore for allowing me to make this decision in my own time and in the best interest of the team."
Capello returned to the United Kingdom on Thursday and is thought to have been keen to resolve the issue before travelling to Poland on Saturday for the Euro 2012 draw.
The Italian, 59, has been recovering from knee surgery at his holiday home in Switzerland and made no comment to the media after arriving back in London.
He has been monitoring the fall-out from the Terry saga closely and has regularly spoken to his trusted lieutenant Franco Baldini.
Baldini, England's general manager, held in-depth talks with four key FA board members on Monday - chairman Lord Triesman, chief executive Ian Watmore, director of communications Adrian Bevington and head of development Trevor Brooking.
They agreed that Capello alone would make the decision about Terry's future and that the priority was to make the right decision rather than a quick one.
Terry, who was appointed captain in August 2008, had issued a brief statement on Wednesday insisting he would be "keeping his own counsel" until he had held talks with the national team coach.
The married father of two is alleged to have had an affair with Vanessa Perroncel, the former girlfriend of England and former Chelsea team-mate Wayne Bridge.
Bridge, who has a son with the French model, moved to Manchester City in January 2009 and is recovering from a knee injury that has kept him out of action for the last two months.
Meanwhile, Perroncel, a lingerie model and former nightclub hostess, said she would not be selling her story.
In a statement read on her behalf by publicist Max Clifford, Perroncel said: "I have decided I do not want to speak publicly about the speculation since it only seems to add more fuel to the fire.
"I have a three-year-old son and he is my main concern. I do not believe speaking to newspapers or the media is in his interest or my own."
More to follow.

Merged into this thread by Oli (Assistant Forum Manager) as this thread had already been created, however this post contained valuable information.

AlexOC
05-02-2010, 04:38 PM
Don't like ferdinand me.

iAdam
05-02-2010, 04:38 PM
its his personnel life, how stupid is this. This is like, a manager of a supermarket getting fired because he cheated..

Words right out of my mouth.

kk.
05-02-2010, 04:46 PM
rock stars aren't representing their nations.
no but theyre still role models

luce
05-02-2010, 04:50 PM

yeah but it's more then likely not to be about that it's about wayne being involved so there will be a rift in the changing room, for example those team bridge shirts don't do much for morale if they're against the captain :)!

I don't think it was always going to happen but i think it's the best thing to happen now i think about the rift that is inevitably caused :)!

Mexel
05-02-2010, 04:53 PM
Rio should not be captain "/

I love the Skysports website makes me laught though 'Terry Sacked' LOL.

Jack.Lfc
05-02-2010, 05:04 PM
Rio the druggy or gerrard the Manc Dj batterer or rooney the granny shagger

kk.
05-02-2010, 05:08 PM

LOL .

Edited by Nicola (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly

Mexel
05-02-2010, 05:13 PM

Made me lol so much i set it as me facebook status.

I have also just sent it into u2us on Skysports!

CHA!NGANG
05-02-2010, 06:45 PM
I think it should have been Lampard for this WC and then when he retires then give it to Rooney maybe.

AlexOC
05-02-2010, 06:48 PM
Lampard shouldn't be a captain.

He dosen't have the captain's zest if you catch my flow.

Jack.Lfc
05-02-2010, 06:54 PM
I think it should have been Lampard for this WC and then when he retires then give it to Rooney maybe.

Good old frankie has history of cheating on his wife too.

AlexOC
05-02-2010, 06:57 PM
Good old frankie has history of cheating on his wife too.

In this case any football player that has ever cheated or messed around and had a bit of fun behind their wifes or girlfriends back, or did anything else slightly wrong should be named, shamed, be followed around by the press and lose any captaincy they may have.

CHA!NGANG
05-02-2010, 07:16 PM
In honesty I'm not bothered as long as it wasn't Rio but, oh well.

Joe Hart for England Captain. I'm sure he hasn't done anything bad yet!

Mexel
05-02-2010, 07:19 PM
In honesty I'm not bothered as long as it wasn't Rio but, oh well.

Joe Hart for England Captain. I'm sure he hasn't done anything bad yet!

I like!

But he probably wont even go, and will be a Man City player again then me thinks, so still we wont have a Blues player in the team, oh well its Englands lost haha.

CHA!NGANG
05-02-2010, 07:24 PM
I think he should go, best keeper we have to be honest but then again we don't have many.

United-Clowgon
05-02-2010, 07:46 PM

It's not being pathetic, basically having Terry as a Captain whilst all the news surrounding him isn't a good thing. Then again, losing the Captaincy could effect his confidence really bad which will be a bad thing for us, if we are to do good in the World Cup.

I hope he plays so bad for Chelsea. ;)

In this case any football player that has ever cheated or messed around and had a bit of fun behind their wifes or girlfriends back, or did anything else slightly wrong should be named, shamed, be followed around by the press and lose any captaincy they may have.

No Footballer, nor matter how famous, not so famous should have their name shamed for cheating on their wife and anything else they do in their private life.

It's because they are famous, what makes them difference to people like me and yourself - We are all human beings.

Glad Rio is Captain. I'm gonna bet for Rooney to be Captain in 3 years time. :) He's probably gonna be vice.

AgnesIO
05-02-2010, 08:01 PM
It's not being pathetic, basically having Terry as a Captain whilst all the news surrounding him isn't a good thing. Then again, losing the Captaincy could effect his confidence really bad which will be a bad thing for us, if we are to do good in the World Cup.

No Footballer, nor matter how famous, not so famous should have their name shamed for cheating on their wife and anything else they do in their private life.

It's because they are famous, what makes them difference to people like me and yourself - We are all human beings.

Glad Rio is Captain. I'm gonna bet for Rooney to be Captain in 3 years time. :) He's probably gonna be vice.

Shame Rio is a **** player compared to Terry. Plus he is always 'injured' when England games crop up.

United-Clowgon
05-02-2010, 08:04 PM
Rio isn't a **** defender. He has been perhaps one of England's finest defenders for
years. He's just had a bad patch for the past year or so.

He played really well on Sunday against Arsenal. I'm sure we will see a lot more fantastic displays coming from him.

Black_Apalachi
05-02-2010, 08:18 PM
Lampard For Captain!

:L

Didn't know supermarket managers earned six-figure salaries or were recognised by millions of children world wide.

RIO RIO RIO

Great to see Rio Ferdinand as England captain. I loved him ever since he merked his team mates.

Same lol, I only saw those last week and up to then I thought he was a ***** but now he's a lege! :P

kk.
05-02-2010, 08:35 PM
Didn't know supermarket managers earned six-figure salaries or were recognised by millions of children world wide.

youd be surprised by how much they earn tbh.

and er, as what was said before, what about popstars..

leah
05-02-2010, 08:37 PM
don't get why capello said that his personal life doesn't effect his captaincy and then he goes and removes it, rio fredinhand... L O L

CHA!NGANG
05-02-2010, 08:39 PM

Gerrard is.

I'm surprised no-ones mentioned that our new captain is currently banned for smashing someone round the face, but that's ok as long as he doesn't take drugs.. oh wait hm.. oh well at least he never slept with anyone.. :rolleyes:

Jack.Lfc
05-02-2010, 08:47 PM
As Bellamy said to him, 'your ******* finished, your ******* ****e.'

-Heart
05-02-2010, 08:49 PM
Rio isn't a **** defender. He has been perhaps one of England's finest defenders for
years. He's just had a bad patch for the past year or so.

He played really well on Sunday against Arsenal. I'm sure we will see a lot more fantastic displays coming from him.
He isn't ****, but he isn't as good as he used to be.

Soy
05-02-2010, 08:54 PM
defoe for da captain

Black_Apalachi
05-02-2010, 10:31 PM
youd be surprised by how much they earn tbh.

and er, as what was said before, what about popstars..

Pop stars don't have team mates with wives they can sleep with

As Bellamy said to him, 'your ******* finished, your ******* ****e.'

To Terry? When/where?

Jack.Lfc
05-02-2010, 10:44 PM
Ferdinand

TickTockTickTock
05-02-2010, 11:30 PM
David James: Doesn't prepare well enough for England games
Johnson: Nicks toilet seats from B&Q
Ashley Cole: Does the same as Terry but with females & males
Ferdinand: Proven drugs cheat
Terry: Stripped of it
Barry: Looks like he can't motivate himself let alone a team
Lampard: Moaning hissy boy
Gerrard: Should be serving time for that assault
J.Cole: Is never fit
Rooney: Has intercourse with OAP's

This surely means the person fit for the England armband is...

EMILE HESKEY!!!

AlexOC
05-02-2010, 11:33 PM
You're captain no more!
You're captain no more!
Oh John Terry
Your a ******* man *****

Two blocked words rhyme with clucking and door.

Jack.Lfc
05-02-2010, 11:58 PM
Just to let you all know, there are going to be more shocks in the sunday papers.

AlexOC
06-02-2010, 12:12 AM
Just to let you all know, there are going to be more shocks in the sunday papers.

Expand..

Jack.Lfc
06-02-2010, 12:20 AM
He's also a tranny
http://www.warringtonguardian.co.uk/news/4076812._NHS_is_exploiting_my_life____claims_trans sexual/

On a serious note im not saying anything, its only what i have been told so it could be pure **, just wait and see if anything comes out over the weekend.

Black_Apalachi
06-02-2010, 12:38 AM
... This surely means the person fit for the England armband is...

EMILE HESKEY!!!

Hear, hear!!

You're captain no more!
You're captain no more!
Oh John Terry
Your a ******* man *****

Two blocked words rhyme with clucking and door.

I like it

United-Clowgon
06-02-2010, 10:20 AM
http://www.habboxforum.com/images/statusicon/wol_error.gifClick this bar to view the full image.http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q30/perkel4346/Blog%20Pictures/johnterry6.jpg

http://www.habboxforum.com/images/statusicon/wol_error.gifThis image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 513x640.http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/4936/merked.jpg (http://img17.imageshack.us/i/merked.jpg/)

TickTockTickTock
06-02-2010, 10:34 AM
I can't wait till the major one breaks.

Jack.Lfc
06-02-2010, 11:53 AM
Heard a few things, the main one is HALARIOus.

StefanWolves
06-02-2010, 03:08 PM
Glad he got dropped, thank god Capello has made the decision and shown that HE is BOSS

AlexOC
06-02-2010, 04:40 PM
Gossip!!

I've just got back from the COMS to pick up some tickets, and on the junction leading into Denton (ma town!) we saw this Black smart Mercedes, with an England badge in the window, a chauffer with an ear pierce with a suit with an england crest on talking to someone in the back seats, but the back windows was blacked out.

After then turning to Radio 1 and hearing the song 'Fight for this love' it all came together, John Terry is on his way to City to sign for City in an England club car.

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST.

-:Undertaker:-
07-02-2010, 06:45 PM
Good, hes a total creep.

Black_Apalachi
11-02-2010, 03:03 PM
I keep forgetting to bring this up; what's the deal with him getting the weekend off to be with his girlfriend? :S Has it all turned out to be false allegations?

Browney
11-02-2010, 05:09 PM
Well no, he'll have the weekend off to heal his relationship. They'll see a counselor or something.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!