PDA

View Full Version : Woaah Adam Johnson

United-Clowgon
06-02-2010, 01:49 PM
Just seen some of the goals he scored over on Sky Sports.

A very very promising prospect indeed. City have made a good signing for sure and I'm looking forward in seeing playing in league.

CHA!NGANG
06-02-2010, 02:16 PM
That's what we said about Walcott.

United-Clowgon
06-02-2010, 02:19 PM
Why you think he will be the same as Walcott has been so far? A flop?

CHA!NGANG
06-02-2010, 02:33 PM
I'm not saying he'll be a flop, I'm saying you can't tell if he'll be good from watching him in the Championship. He could be a good player, but we will have to see and same goes for Moses. I just hope he gets a few games which he should do with Robinho gone.

Jibbish
06-02-2010, 02:44 PM
That's what they said about Zosic/Tosic or whatever his name was lool

StefanWolves
06-02-2010, 03:11 PM
Good prospect, but I think he'll flop at City. Actually, I don't think, I know he will flop at City. Should have gone to a smaller PL club, (like Wolves :D), and then worked his way up, but no, money went to his head.

United-Clowgon
06-02-2010, 03:34 PM
Yeah, a team like Wolves, Birmingham as he would actually get games. Make him develop into a top top player. He won't get much games for City for a few seasons i'm thinking. Probably a few cup games here and there.

Bun
06-02-2010, 06:27 PM
Good prospect, but I think he'll flop at City. Actually, I don't think, I know he will flop at City. Should have gone to a smaller PL club, (like Wolves :D), and then worked his way up, but no, money went to his head.

being the biggest (only?) boro fan on here, and without trying to sound too cocky, i think i know the most about johnson. he is AWESOME, i preferred him over downing. regarding the money thing, he went to city cos boro agreed a deal with city, money went to boro's head, which is smart. i honestly don't think he'll flop. he was too good for boro, pace, stamina, control, vision, decent shot on him.

TickTockTickTock
06-02-2010, 07:00 PM
Came on today and was the only player on the pitch which would get a rating more than 3.0. He was unbelievable, he has something about him which just starts an attack. Can't wait to see more of him, he must start against Bolton.

Bun
07-02-2010, 01:00 PM
Came on today and was the only player on the pitch which would get a rating more than 3.0. He was unbelievable, he has something about him which just starts an attack. Can't wait to see more of him, he must start against Bolton.
init he's got a flare to him, i really hope he does well for himself at city and gets into the england team. would be interesting to see him compete with downing.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!