PDA

View Full Version : Car lease

GoldenMerc
06-02-2010, 04:09 PM
Well i've been thinking if i can get a part time job maybe leasing a car instead of owning it, selling the focus and keeping the money in the bank. I wanted something like a civic (new type) on lease but not sure how much that'd cost per month at the cheapest rate, I woulnt mind doing a 4 year lease so ye if you can find a site that does it that'd be greeeeeattt
Ross

tdi
08-02-2010, 01:24 AM
You'd be paying about £450 a month for a £14k car, and that's if it was in your parent's name with a good credit score.. Expect to be paying a lot more!

Joe!
08-02-2010, 05:00 PM
http://www.youngmarmalade.co.uk

£350 a month including insurance for a Civic

GoldenMerc
09-02-2010, 02:50 PM
Hmm, I likeee with that youngmarmalade do you keep the car in the end?
Ross

jesus
10-02-2010, 09:47 PM
will you have your job for 4 years? you're screwed if you lose it, car goes and you get no refund.

it's not worth it at such a young age and on a part time job. ALL your wage will be going towards it.

Metric1
17-02-2010, 02:43 AM
will you have your job for 4 years? you're screwed if you lose it, car goes and you get no refund.

it's not worth it at such a young age and on a part time job. ALL your wage will be going towards it.

You don't get a refund with a lease anyway. When the lease is up you turn the car in and walk away or you can buy it at the end of the lease. You can also lease cars for 2 years all the way to 5 years.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!