PDA

View Full Version : 2010 RBS 6 Nations

-Heart
06-02-2010, 06:56 PM
Thought I'd make a thread for it now it's got underway.

England just beat Wales 30-17 in the opening match of this year's tournament, Wales got a try in the last 10 minutes to make the scores 20-17 and set up a nervous finish for England, but an interception and a quick break from England allowed Haskell to score his 2nd try of the match, before Wilkinson sealed the game in the final 2 minutes with a penalty kick.

France vs Scotland and Italy vs Ireland tomorrow.

Thoughts on the opening game? Who will be following the tournament this year?

Catzsy
06-02-2010, 08:36 PM
It was a close match today between England and Wales but I think the better team won in the end. Ireland played today and beat Italy 29-11. They did seem a bit lacklustre - maybe because of the perceived lack of opposition. Tomorrow could be a good match because France don't travel well and the 'new' Scotland team seem quite promising. Also depends a lot on the weather there.

-Heart
06-02-2010, 10:01 PM
It was a close match today between England and Wales but I think the better team won in the end. Ireland played today and beat Italy 29-11. They did seem a bit lacklustre - maybe because of the perceived lack of opposition. Tomorrow could be a good match because France don't travel well and the 'new' Scotland team seem quite promising. Also depends a lot on the weather there.
Ah didn't realise, thanks.

Hopefully an upset will be on the cards tomorrow (yn).

luce
06-02-2010, 10:06 PM
not a die hard rugby fan but i enjoyed the game today and hope we can do great things in this tournament :D!

j0rd
06-02-2010, 10:06 PM

defenetly not, both Wales and England played as bad as each other. Byrne was terrable, he didnt catch 1 high ball.

Only player that deserved to be praised was Wilkinson.

Ardemax
06-02-2010, 10:41 PM
we played absolutely TERRIBLE. this has to be the worst game ive seen us play in a while.

maybe it was because of the injuries, maybe not. but if we carry on like this throughout the tournament, we're stuffed.

and yeah the better team won on the day, but not the better team :D

StefanWolves
07-02-2010, 12:22 AM
Watched it, decent game, hopefully England do the Slam.

j0rd
07-02-2010, 12:25 AM
Watched it, decent game, hopefully England do the Slam.
I dont think England will win grand slam, not after todays preformance!

I think Scotland have a good change this year, theyve improved lots.

StefanWolves
07-02-2010, 01:06 AM
Scotland? Lol?

j0rd
07-02-2010, 01:10 AM
Scotland? Lol?
Yup, just watch them this year!

Catzsy
07-02-2010, 01:13 AM
Ah didn't realise, thanks.

Hopefully an upset will be on the cards tomorrow (yn).

Well having seen Scotland play a couple of games in the Autumn Internationals they seemed to be very committed along with some flair that we haven't seen for awhile. I think this is a good young team that should develop quite well.

I dont think England will win grand slam, not after todays preformance!

It was nervy on both sides and there were quite a few unforced errors on both sides but I don't think you could say they played badly - 3 tries don't happen on their own and their lineout was excellent. Scrum and passing need improvement. Won't really see if there is the depth in the team for a couple of weeks as they play Italy next week but I wouldn't dismiss them so lightly. It could come back to bite you in the bum:P :D Saying you don't want them to win is a completely different thing of course.

Black_Apalachi
07-02-2010, 03:34 AM
Yeah Ireland played before England lol. I was fuming because it clashed with the derby :(

Ardemax
07-02-2010, 11:20 AM
England won't take the slam, I can see it being Ireland's year again.

Geraint
07-02-2010, 12:35 PM
Wyn Jones cost us. How can people say it was a good game? It was ******* dire.

TickTockTickTock
07-02-2010, 12:37 PM
Think how I felt stuck in the car after missing the rugby and getting home to find out we forgot to put it on sky. :@

Geraint
07-02-2010, 12:39 PM
Think how I felt stuck in the car after missing the rugby and getting home to find out we forgot to put it on sky. :@

You saved yourself a wasted hour and a half.

Catzsy
07-02-2010, 01:09 PM

As the saying goes 'If my auntie had balls she would be my uncle' What have happened if he had stayed on. Doesn't guarantee he would have stopped the tries. All the kicks missed? Well it happens and people try to find an excuse for losing when there is none really. If you don't break the rules or miss the kicks you do have a better chance of winning so the responsibilty lies with the team.
I don't agree that it was terrible. There were some good plays. Yes things have to be improved on both sides but I have seen far worse games than that. Would you have been saying the same thing if Wales had won?

Ardemax
07-02-2010, 06:23 PM
As the saying goes 'If my auntie had balls she would be my uncle' What have happened if he had stayed on. Doesn't guarantee he would have stopped the tries. All the kicks missed? Well it happens and people try to find an excuse for losing when there is none really. If you don't break the rules or miss the kicks you do have a better chance of winning so the responsibilty lies with the team.
I don't agree that it was terrible. There were some good plays. Yes things have to be improved on both sides but I have seen far worse games than that. Would you have been saying the same thing if Wales had won?

We have done and we would've done aswell. We played rubbish against Italy last year, still won and we complained about our performance.

Bun
07-02-2010, 08:48 PM
Yup, just watch them this year!
yeah, what an outstanding performance by them today. :rolleyes:

Ardemax
08-02-2010, 08:20 PM

they had so many chances aswell lol

Catzsy
08-02-2010, 10:51 PM

they had so many chances aswell lol

France were on top form though. I still think Scotland are worth watching compared to the team they have had for many years. The Wales/Scotland game could be pretty interesting.

Ardemax
09-02-2010, 06:46 PM
France were on top form though. I still think Scotland are worth watching compared to the team they have had for many years. The Wales/Scotland game could be pretty interesting.

I'm sure the score won't underline anything :eusa_whis

Catzsy
09-02-2010, 07:58 PM
I'm sure the score won't underline anything :eusa_whis

Could be a really good game though. The Scots are now a pretty young athletic bunch with an appetite for winning that's for sure.

Ardemax
13-02-2010, 01:31 PM
We'll let the game do the talkin :D

30 mins till kick off.

Ardemax
13-02-2010, 02:56 PM
sorry for double post and all that but it's half time

and to be quite honest, we are playing terrible, scotland are playing great and if this continues in the second half, we're gone.

good game to watch, nonetheless.

j0rd
13-02-2010, 03:54 PM
WHAT A GAME, ESSPECIALLY THE SECOND HALF. Defenetly the best 2nd half ive seen in my life.

2 tries in the last 4 minutes

Edited by Catzsy(Forum Moderator): Thread merged with the main RBS thread.

Ardemax
13-02-2010, 03:54 PM
sorry for triple post but..

WHAT AN AMAZING LAST 5 MINUTES!!!!!!!!

SHANE WILLIAMS YOU LITTLE LEGEND!

21-24 down.... penalty to us..... 24-24..... LAST 2 MINUTES..... sending off for scotland.... we bring them down to the 5 metre line.... break by shane williams who goes over and converts it... 31-24!!!!!!!

incredible experience, really was!

Ardemax
13-02-2010, 03:56 PM
there's a thread on this :P

but yeah, shane williams was incredible, they thought it was all over, 24-21 to scotland.... 4 minutes later and it's 31-24 to us. insane!

j0rd
13-02-2010, 03:57 PM
there's a thread on this :P

but yeah, shane williams was incredible, they thought it was all over, 24-21 to scotland.... 4 minutes later and it's 31-24 to us. insane!
Is there, oops me!
the 2nd match was very insane. Ive not stopped shacking, it was sending shivers down my spine rofl!

Black_Apalachi
13-02-2010, 04:05 PM
Can someone please explain how on Earth Scotland threw that away? :S:S:S

Catzsy
13-02-2010, 04:11 PM
We'll let the game do the talkin :D

30 mins till kick off.

Yes well I did say Scotland were a much improved, very athletic team. Wales were extremely lucky to win today mainly because they didn't really perform in the first half at all and I think they underestimated the opposition. Cracking, intensive game, the way Wales capitalised on the two sending offs was a credit to them.

Judge Judy
13-02-2010, 04:12 PM
Can someone please explain how on Earth Scotland threw that away? :S:S:S
It goes like this: two players play foolishly and therefore get sin binned :P

Anyway Wales played shockingly, first half especially. Scotland getting players sent off is what pretty much made Wales win.
Still, I'm glad they won finally :)

Black_Apalachi
13-02-2010, 07:22 PM
Similar thing could be said about Ireland's defeat to France as France made 10 points out of the Irish player being binned. That's being generous really though because Ireland were outplayed in pretty much every area. Rather disappointing realy :( although France are a very good side

Ardemax
13-02-2010, 10:23 PM
I didn't think it was luck, we really performed in the last 10 minutes, and scotland made some silly errors.

Spiffing
13-02-2010, 11:05 PM
Was watching the scotland wales game in the pub, we were doing alright in the first part then it was like "we'll win anyway, no need to try!" *loses*. disappointing. Scotland are crap at everything now:@

Ardemax
14-02-2010, 09:03 AM
Was watching the scotland wales game in the pub, we were doing alright in the first part then it was like "we'll win anyway, no need to try!" *loses*. disappointing. Scotland are crap at everything now:@

I don't think that was the fault, although at the beginning, I think there were 2 try opportunities and Scotland went for the drop goal.

Yeah you can win a game just by drop goaling and maybe 2 tries, but you gotta defend right till the end.

luce
14-02-2010, 11:10 AM
hope england can beat Italy today i'm not a fan of rugby but i think i'm getting addicted the sct wales game yesterday was awesome last minute try :eusa_danc

TickTockTickTock
14-02-2010, 11:19 AM
what time rugby on.

Ardemax
14-02-2010, 11:53 AM
england will deffo beat italy, no doubt

was suprised @ irelands game, thought they could've done better

Browney
14-02-2010, 12:28 PM
England win today and we could be in for the SLAMMMM! Or not. Am I right in saying everyone else has lost 1 and won 1?

j0rd
14-02-2010, 12:55 PM
The England v Italy game will be a good one today.
I think either England or France are in for slam.
I hope France tbh, havnt won anything big in a while

Black_Apalachi
14-02-2010, 01:20 PM
what time rugby on.

Italy v England, 14:30

England win today and we could be in for the SLAMMMM! Or not. Am I right in saying everyone else has lost 1 and won 1?

Nope, France are unbeaten so far. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/4779371.stm

Even though France have just beaten Ireland, I still don't think they'll match the greatness of Ireland last year by getting the slam :8

Charlottay!
14-02-2010, 03:17 PM
6-6 tied so far!

enjoyin the game so far though. england not playing overly amazing though

Ardemax
14-02-2010, 03:33 PM
England have just scored. 11-6. Should be able to convert so 13-6.

EDIT: how the hell did he miss that? 11-6 england.

StefanWolves
14-02-2010, 03:39 PM
Wow I've never seen Wilko play this bad. Ever. He doesn't miss a kick for 7 years and now he's missed 3 in 1 game? amazing.

Charlottay!
14-02-2010, 03:43 PM
i no its terrible for england. luckily we managed to get some great play with that try

StefanWolves
14-02-2010, 03:51 PM
6-14. Game Over.

Hope we can get another try, maybe two?

Charlottay!
14-02-2010, 03:52 PM
would be really good if we cud. just need to keep it up. still 20mins left to play.

italy a man down. england need to pick up the pace

9-14. as if italy scored with a man down

Catzsy
14-02-2010, 04:39 PM
I didn't think it was luck, we really performed in the last 10 minutes, and scotland made some silly errors.

Do you think that Scotland losing 2 men to the sin bin cost them the game though? :P

England so poor today. What the heck was going on? Still a win is a win I guess but somebody should boot them or their coaches, if that was the gameplan, up the backside.

Eoin
14-02-2010, 04:53 PM
england were terrible but they did win at the end of the day

Ardemax
14-02-2010, 05:31 PM
england were terrible but they did win at the end of the day

this is italy we're talking about. if they played ireland like this... well (yn)

Do you think that Scotland losing 2 men to the sin bin cost them the game though? :P

England so poor today. What the heck was going on? Still a win is a win I guess but somebody should boot them or their coaches, if that was the gameplan, up the backside.

well, I suppose... but then im not sure

Catzsy
14-02-2010, 05:47 PM
this is italy we're talking about. if they played ireland like this... well (yn)

If they play like that against Ireland they will be massacred! Italy have improved though. Ireland found them difficult although overcame them strongly in the end. England didn't even warm up :( Still my team though :)

well, I suppose... but then im not sure
I am sure you would agree as you said the same about Wales last week! :P
xxxx

Black_Apalachi
14-02-2010, 10:03 PM
That was such a boring match. Both teams were just kicking the ball up the field to each other. One try in the whole game as well :S

Ireland all the way<3

Geraint
14-02-2010, 10:29 PM
**** it, cba.

Edited by Catzsy(Forum Moderator): Please do not make pointless posts. Thanks.

Browney
15-02-2010, 09:46 AM
A win, is in fact a win. I don't care if it came courtesy of 1 point. :D

Ardemax
15-02-2010, 11:26 AM
A win, is in fact a win. I don't care if it came courtesy of 1 point. :D

Yeah, but it was nearly a loss.... to Italy.

Technologic
15-02-2010, 11:29 AM
England played **** and didn't deserve to win, Italy put everything into that game wheras England were only half arsed. I'm an avid England supporter but still, they sucked. The Wales match, however, was immense! One of the best 10 minutes of rugby i've ever seen.

Browney
15-02-2010, 12:51 PM
Yeah, but it was nearly a loss.... to Italy.

What's that? What's... nearly? Oh, Ardemax, who won again? :eusa_danc

Eoin
15-02-2010, 07:17 PM
Scotland loses kicker Chris Paterson due to kidney damage. As well as Thom Evans and Rory Lamont. None will make it back before the end of the 6 nations.
A massive blow for scotland like :(

Ardemax
15-02-2010, 08:27 PM
What's that? What's... nearly? Oh, Ardemax, who won again? :eusa_danc

Very funny. However I do believe you've just missed the subject matter. ;)

Black_Apalachi
16-02-2010, 08:47 AM
Why has nobody posted the thing about the Welsh player and a golf cart?????????????????? :L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/8515002.stm

Browney
16-02-2010, 11:19 AM
Very funny. However I do believe you've just missed the subject matter. ;)

I do believe you've just missed the trophy. OH HO HO!

Eoin
16-02-2010, 01:07 PM
Why has nobody posted the thing about the Welsh player and a golf cart?????????????????? :L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L

haha, out on the bevy all night then decides to take a golf buggy to little chef for some breakfast... quality! :D:D

iAdam
16-02-2010, 01:40 PM

Hahaha, that's amazing.

I have to say, after watching some of the 6 nations I do like Rugby, don't get the rules by the slightest but I think I might try and go to a few games this year.

Ardemax
16-02-2010, 05:08 PM

in the vale hotel (where he stayed) they streamed a live feed of the buggy down the m4 lmao
he went to the services to get breakfast

I do believe you've just missed the trophy. OH HO HO!

;l

Catzsy
16-02-2010, 05:27 PM

He has been axed by the welsh team. Apparently it turns out that a lot of the England Squad had a flu virus - wilco being the worst. Don't know if that contributed to all the kicking. Maybe a damage limitation thing to conserve energy or just an excuse. We will never know I guess.

Ardemax
16-02-2010, 08:59 PM
He has been axed by the welsh team. Apparently it turns out that a lot of the England Squad had a flu virus - wilco being the worst. Don't know if that contributed to all the kicking. Maybe a damage limitation thing to conserve energy or just an excuse. We will never know I guess.

yeah wilkinson had something known as the "flukey git" virus and then the "what a let down kicker" flu. very dangerous.

Black_Apalachi
17-02-2010, 11:36 AM
yeah wilkinson had something known as the "flukey git" virus and then the "what a let down kicker" flu. very dangerous.

Lol. Make some joke about that ball as well, they seem to be suggesting that as an excuse too

Catzsy
17-02-2010, 01:10 PM

Well I hope he did have the flu considering we are playing Ireland next. Very clever & funny comment by the way! :D

Ardemax
17-02-2010, 04:40 PM
regarding the irish game, i think england will lead for a bit, then lose it second half

j0rd
17-02-2010, 04:46 PM
I cant beleave you axually beleave the english newspapers and news say.
England lost, get over it. If this was any other team the news would be saying that they should of lost and the team was healthy as anything.

StefanWolves
17-02-2010, 04:55 PM
England didn't lose. So we can't get over it. Sorry.

Catzsy
17-02-2010, 07:04 PM
England lost, get over it. If this was any other team the news would be saying that they should of lost and the team was healthy as anything.

I actually read it in a welsh paper and as Stefan said they didn't lose so I don't understand the quite aggressive post here. I was just saying what was said but I did say we would see if it was some sort of excuse when they play Wales. Also I cannot imagine any paper saying 'they lost but they were healthy' about any team. :P

Ardemax
17-02-2010, 07:48 PM
England deserved to lose, but they didn't @J25T.

England will lose to Ireland and France imo, then Wales will lose to England (have done) and Ireland.

Catzsy
17-02-2010, 08:44 PM
England deserved to lose, but they didn't @J25T.

England will lose to Ireland and France imo, then Wales will lose to England (have done) and Ireland.

Not sure if they deserved to lose. The Italians didn't really get anywhere close to looking like they could win. I certainly agree with you about France - they look on fire and they would have to improve tremendously. As for Ireland? Well they look a bit 'tired and jaded' to me so there could be a chance as it is at Twickenham. Shame about Alun Wyn Jones - out for quite awhile after his operation.

Black_Apalachi
17-02-2010, 10:23 PM

I can't believe you axually think that is a word. Ans also that you thought England lost :L

Ardemax
22-02-2010, 06:26 AM
Not sure if they deserved to lose. The Italians didn't really get anywhere close to looking like they could win. I certainly agree with you about France - they look on fire and they would have to improve tremendously. As for Ireland? Well they look a bit 'tired and jaded' to me so there could be a chance as it is at Twickenham. Shame about Alun Wyn Jones - out for quite awhile after his operation.

yeah, gonna miss the poor fellow, we're going to need some big dude to replace him.

yeah about ireland, although somehow i just think they will starts playing better after their defeat to france.

Catzsy
22-02-2010, 10:51 AM
yeah, gonna miss the poor fellow, we're going to need some big dude to replace him.

yeah about ireland, although somehow i just think they will starts playing better after their defeat to france.

Well the good news is that Dwayne Peel and Mike Phillips are on their way back. Dwayne should be playing this week and Mike should be fit for the following game. Now there are two really talented Welsh players. =]

Ardemax
24-02-2010, 09:14 PM
yeah, unfortunately they won't be playing against france, so yeah, we will probs lose

Catzsy
26-02-2010, 04:58 PM
Should be a good match tonight. Hope you have got your beer and popcorn/pizza/kababs or whatever. =]

TickTockTickTock
26-02-2010, 05:33 PM
WOOO GO TEAM GO. WOOO HELL YEAH. GO TEAM. GONNA WIN. WOOOO. HELL YEA.

http://www.k-read.net/spiritstuff/Spirit_18foamhand.jpg

Catzsy
26-02-2010, 05:35 PM
WOOO GO TEAM GO. WOOO HELL YEAH. GO TEAM. GONNA WIN. WOOOO. HELL YEA.

http://www.k-read.net/spiritstuff/Spirit_18foamhand.jpg

Which one? LOL:D

TickTockTickTock
26-02-2010, 05:38 PM
Which one? LOL:D
Tomorrow against the drunks.

Catzsy
26-02-2010, 05:39 PM
Tomorrow against the drunks.

Oh okay. :D

TickTockTickTock
26-02-2010, 05:42 PM
Oh okay. :D
I'll await my warning or most probably an infraction when that Irish lad I've seen on the forum spots my post.

Black_Apalachi
26-02-2010, 07:35 PM
I'll await my warning or most probably an infraction when that Irish lad I've seen on the forum spots my post.

Reported it :@ oj the Irish can take a joke lol x

Erm I completely forgot about the Six Nations with it only being fortnightly! I'll look up the fixtures rather than ask here :P

Edit: why is there a match tonight rather than Sunday?

Ardemax
26-02-2010, 10:58 PM
Wales vs. France 26-20 to France.

INCREDIBLE GAME!

We were 20-0 at half time, came back to lose 26-20.
So many unforced errors but the legend who is Shane Williams saved us from complete disaster by a beeeeeeyouuuuuuutiful try.
If we didn't conceed two penalties in the second half, we could've drawn.

Your thoughts?

Catzsy
26-02-2010, 11:05 PM
Wales vs. France 26-20 to France.

INCREDIBLE GAME!

We were 20-0 at half time, came back to lose 26-20.
So many unforced errors but the legend who is Shane Williams saved us from complete disaster by a beeeeeeyouuuuuuutiful try.
If we didn't conceed two penalties in the second half, we could've drawn.

Your thoughts?

Tbh it seemed to me that Wales had a game plan to keep France in their own territory for the first half and chizzel away but it didn't go to plan and they didn't seem to have an alternative one. I am wondering if they are being over directed by the coaches. Yes it could have been a draw but it wasn't and they conceded far too many penalties to give themselves a reasonable chance. Second half they came alive and did very well but they are starting to look a bit like a 40 minute team - England suffered from this and the reason was there was too much set play and not enough initiative given to the players. I thought Bradley Davies had a cracking debut.

Ardemax
27-02-2010, 10:39 AM
Tbh it seemed to me that Wales had a game plan to keep France in their own territory for the first half and chizzel away but it didn't go to plan and they didn't seem to have an alternative one. I am wondering if they are being over directed by the coaches. Yes it could have been a draw but it wasn't and they conceded far too many penalties to give themselves a reasonable chance. Second half they came alive and did very well but they are starting to look a bit like a 40 minute team - England suffered from this and the reason was there was too much set play and not enough initiative given to the players. I thought Bradley Davies had a cracking debut.

Yeah, he did have quite the debut, and little Shane had quite the birthday with his try.
Wayyyyyyyyyyyyy to many fumbling errors, we had 2 penalties, and both of them went into dead ball.

Catzsy
27-02-2010, 10:41 AM
Yeah, he did have quite the debut, and little Shane had quite the birthday with his try.
Wayyyyyyyyyyyyy to many fumbling errors, we had 2 penalties, and both of them went into dead ball.

Yes you can usually rely on Shane. Lee Byrne did have a shocking game thougn which is quite unusual for him.

Catzsy
27-02-2010, 02:27 PM
Italy V Scotland = Boring and scrappy at the moment and I had high hopes for a good game here. Hope the second half is better.

Black_Apalachi
27-02-2010, 03:43 PM
COME ON IRELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black_Apalachi
27-02-2010, 07:41 PM
WELL DONE IRELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Catzsy
27-02-2010, 07:57 PM
WELL DONE IRELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The better side won on the day. England really need to get their ass in gear to recycle the ball a lot faster. It was a good game to watch though.

Black_Apalachi
27-02-2010, 08:04 PM
I thought Ireland had thrown it away at one point! Although I still don't think Wilko is on form but as the commentary suggested, he seemed to be playing a central role without the support of some of his team. Hope O'Driscoll is OK though.

Catzsy
28-02-2010, 09:54 AM
I thought Ireland had thrown it away at one point! Although I still don't think Wilko is on form but as the commentary suggested, he seemed to be playing a central role without the support of some of his team. Hope O'Driscoll is OK though.

Yes there doesn't seem to be a good enough platform to let the backs loose and there are some very talented players just not enough co-hesion at the moment. O'Driscoll was with the other players at the end and he looked okay. Probably just some slight concusion.

Eoin
03-03-2010, 11:41 PM
battle of the british isles on saturday.
very much looking forward to it :D

Catzsy
03-03-2010, 11:48 PM
battle of the british isles on saturday.
very much looking forward to it :D

Week on Saturday. I hope its not raining at Murray field!

Eoin
03-03-2010, 11:54 PM
Week on Saturday. I hope its not raining at Murray field!

rain in scotland???
never....
;)

Catzsy
03-03-2010, 11:56 PM
rain in scotland???
never....
;)

God - I just hate it when its raining there and Scotland has a defeat before hand. No rain please(yn)(yn)

Eoin
14-03-2010, 03:42 PM
cant believe it... slept through both games yesterday! :(
just watched the scotland v england highlights and it looked like a fairly frustrating game... for both sides!

Catzsy
14-03-2010, 05:27 PM
cant believe it... slept through both games yesterday! :(
just watched the scotland v england highlights and it looked like a fairly frustrating game... for both sides!

It was a pretty exciting game despite no tries. Scotland do have a lot of promise. I would definitely look out for them next year. Good luck for the game with Ireland! =]

Black_Apalachi
15-03-2010, 04:15 AM
Yes!!! Ireland's last game is at Croke Park! ENGLAND YOU HAVE TO BEAT FRANCE PLEASE. As if :(

StefanWolves
15-03-2010, 03:48 PM
I really do hope we beat the French scum, but it isn't happening.

Catzsy
15-03-2010, 05:34 PM
Yes!!! Ireland's last game is at Croke Park! ENGLAND YOU HAVE TO BEAT FRANCE PLEASE. As if :(

Well it's a big ask but I have seen England go out on a high before and if France get complacent after their recent big win you never do know ;)(H)

Eoin
23-03-2010, 01:47 PM
woohoo we didnt come last :)

Catzsy
23-03-2010, 02:17 PM
woohoo we didnt come last :)

No :) It bodes well for next season if they can keep their discipline. Have they any internationals coming up this year?

Eoin
23-03-2010, 02:22 PM
No :) It bodes well for next season if they can keep their discipline. Have they any internationals coming up this year?

just summer tour games. against the ginnys I think :)

Catzsy
23-03-2010, 02:25 PM
just summer tour games. against the ginnys I think :)

Well I think they are now about #5 in the world so that could be good for them as they are very physical and no push over.

Black_Apalachi
24-03-2010, 08:31 AM
Can't believe there was just two or three points in it in both games

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!