PDA

View Full Version : Who Dat? Super Bowl XLIV

--liger--
08-02-2010, 04:05 AM
:eusa_danc That's it folks the official NFC Champions are the New Orleans Saints! After holding an outstanding record and a great year, their work has paid off. Drew Brees left with the NFC MVP trophy and a new team! Now seeing as I am from N.O. (New Orleans) I must say it WHO DAT SAID THEY GUNNA BEAT THEM SAINTS?!?

Not only was the Saints oustanding tonight but The Who's performance was amazing. Go on down to youtube and watch the HD video, you won't be disappointed. Roger and Pete chose to play See Me, Feel Me; Baba O'Riley (Teenage Wasteland); Won't Get Fooled Again; and Pinball Wizard. We all know Rogers classic scream he does in Won't Get Fooled Again and let's just he nailed it tonight. Pete didn't smash a guitar or blow an amp :( but still rocked out hard.

I must say this year's Super Bowl is one to remember, not only for the Saints but for everyone. Post what you think of the game and be watching us Saints cause we comin to get you! >:] :eusa_danc

JB

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Moderator): Thread Closed as it is a duplicate topic of one already posted here:http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=624541

Stryderman
08-02-2010, 04:08 AM
Right dnt hate on me but what is the superbowl?
Is it baseball or american football?

--liger--
08-02-2010, 04:17 AM
Amg! It's America's biggest football event! Poor Brits :( You guys don't catch American football that often. It was a site to be seen

Bun
08-02-2010, 08:19 AM
Amg! It's America's biggest football event! Poor Brits :( You guys don't catch American football that often. It was a site to be seen
we can catch some gridiron over here but not much, there's a couple of programmes dedicated to it but it's mainly the superbowl which a few people are aware of.

StefanWolves
08-02-2010, 08:21 AM

Actually no. NFL is big in the UK, we get about 5 matches live during the week. Anyway there is already a thread for this, full of Brits who like NFL and who watch it regularly, go read.

TickTockTickTock
08-02-2010, 10:30 AM
Hell yeah I watched the American Eggball this morning!!

adaym
08-02-2010, 11:15 AM
Handegg is a good sport.

Cypher-
08-02-2010, 11:38 AM
My mates had a superbowl party last night and it was the first time I enjoyed a game of american football. The Who were incredible, the show was outstanding.

Eoin
08-02-2010, 12:45 PM
i stayed up to watch it, but i didnt really get it :S
too many stop and starts, breaks and adverts.
im sure if i actually understood what goes on in american football then i would appreciate it more.
jus seems a bit too commercialized for myself, yknow?

adaym
08-02-2010, 12:53 PM
That's why most people don't like it. Each play is like 5 seconds like. It's tactics.

Stefy09
08-02-2010, 02:11 PM
I decided to watch it because americans think its like the best thing in the world!!11 What aload of boring crap

Black_Apalachi
08-02-2010, 02:22 PM
Fgs I would have watched it if I knew The Who were performing ;l

-Heart
08-02-2010, 03:50 PM
There's already a thread.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!