PDA

View Full Version : Todays, Tomorrows, The Day Afters Football!

AlexOC
09-02-2010, 08:25 PM
Seems to be no thread on midweek football.

Anyway 1 - 0 City. Johnson forced pen, Tevez nailed it down the middle bounced off keeper and in luckily.

Ardemax
09-02-2010, 08:52 PM
we have the liverpudlians

we're going to end our losing streak :D

Black_Apalachi
09-02-2010, 08:57 PM
Fgs Alex you ******* cheat. Cheat on FIFA, cheat on Boardreader (http://boardreader.com/sp/Habbox_UK_Forum_19111.html) (it's split my two names into separate scores so you've taken the top spot ;l) and now you cheat in real life :L

Anyway no chance Ardemax. Just watch out son ;)

Browney
09-02-2010, 09:07 PM
We're beating Pompey 1-0, they were down to 10 men, now as are we.

AlexOC
09-02-2010, 09:46 PM
Fgs Alex you ******* cheat. Cheat on FIFA, cheat on Boardreader (http://boardreader.com/sp/Habbox_UK_Forum_19111.html) (it's split my two names into separate scores so you've taken the top spot ;l) and now you cheat in real life :L

I cheat on boardreader lmao!!

Didnt play that well anyway, MOTM Adam Johnshon! played superb.

Andys
09-02-2010, 09:50 PM
******* unbelievable.
i actually can't believe this.
bruce better hurry up and get the **** out.
this is a disgrace.

AlexOC
09-02-2010, 09:55 PM
******* unbelievable.
i actually can't believe this.
bruce better hurry up and get the **** out.
this is a disgrace.

Whats up hun?

Andys
09-02-2010, 09:58 PM
Whats up hun?
1-0 till 95mins.
******* pile of ****.

meyler came on and got sent off a minute later.
cattermole also sent off.

AlexOC
09-02-2010, 10:03 PM
1-0 till 95mins.
******* pile of ****.

meyler came on and got sent off a minute later.
cattermole also sent off.

OUCH 95 mins at 9 men. Goal.

Must of been heartbreaking.

leah
09-02-2010, 10:17 PM
got knocked out the JP trophy on penalties LOL well done leeds :l

Andys
09-02-2010, 10:23 PM
OUCH 95 mins at 9 men. Goal.

Must of been heartbreaking.
heartbreaking is a ******* understatement.

haha, seen the carlise one that went miles over the bar. thought he was playin rugby didnt he?

Grainger@CUFC
09-02-2010, 10:49 PM

:eusa_booh

However, we were dire in the second half, defending was non-existant.

Taking it to penalties, we just never do it the easy way at all. Really don't care though, a day out at Wembley is great reward for sitting through that rollercoaster of emotions :eusa_danc

Ardemax
10-02-2010, 06:28 AM

im sure kuyts magical feet will save yr day... :l

Bun
10-02-2010, 08:39 AM
beat barnsley 2-1, meh it's 3 points.

StefanWolves
10-02-2010, 01:17 PM
Spurs tonight. Buzzing. Hopefully we can re-create what we did at WHL, I doubt it, but I can hope.

Mexel
10-02-2010, 04:21 PM
West Ham away tonight, was hoping to go because we can pay on the gate, but getting trains and tube and everything, will be annoying and will probably get stabbed by Millwall fans somewere. Expecting at least a draw, a win would be great. Would have loved to go tonight too! Going to be lots of abuse towards Sullivan probably claps for Gold.

StefanWolves
10-02-2010, 04:23 PM
Please beat WHAM for us, its the least you and your little **** of a striker can do after stealing that game from us. :)

Mexel
10-02-2010, 04:39 PM
Haha Phillips probably wont even play, its just one of McLeishs wierd tactics.

Jack.Lfc
10-02-2010, 04:54 PM
---Reina---
---Carragher ---Agger --- Skrtel --- Aurelio---
---Kuyt --- Mascherano --- Lucas --- Maxi---
---Gerrard---
---Ngog---

Black_Apalachi
10-02-2010, 05:40 PM
It's Maxi's time to shine :8

Browney
10-02-2010, 05:42 PM
Next to Kuyt he has to.

CHA!NGANG
10-02-2010, 06:22 PM
I'd have played Maxi on the right, put Kuyt upfront on his own, and got rid of Ngog and put Riera on the left and switched Agger and Skrtel. Apart from that it's a strong team.

What's happened with Johnson btw lol?

adaym
10-02-2010, 06:24 PM
i wouldn't be surprised to see a liverpool win. why he doesn't play an out and out strike i never no. give vela a chance fgs. he can't shine if he plays 1nce in a blue moon.

oh, and we got a point on the road at leicester. played piss poorly tho.

Jack.Lfc
10-02-2010, 06:39 PM
I'd have played Maxi on the right, put Kuyt upfront on his own, and got rid of Ngog and put Riera on the left and switched Agger and Skrtel. Apart from that it's a strong team.

What's happened with Johnson btw lol?

Because kuyt is horse plop ufront, like theres nothing there with him tracking back and stuff, so its best we have Ngog upfront atleast he can do something up there.

Yeh i think reira will play thinkin about it.

And johnson is out for a month.

Tash.
10-02-2010, 06:40 PM
---Reina---
---Carragher ---Agger --- Skrtel --- Aurelio---
---Kuyt --- Mascherano --- Lucas --- Maxi---
---Gerrard---
---Ngog---

You think he'll play Aurelio there? I have a feeling he'll still go with Insua.. I don't know why but still we'll see I guess. I hope Riera plays too and then he subs Maxi on. Other than that I don't see anything wrong with that team. Just pray we win or missing my uni tutorial will all be for nothing :(

Jack.Lfc
10-02-2010, 06:45 PM
I wish i was there singing the wonder of you with the arsenal fans

Geraint
10-02-2010, 07:06 PM
beat peterbrough. **** game but 3 points.

mcphail broke a rib and he's only just come back and i think bothroyd has done something to ankle.

Tash.
10-02-2010, 07:10 PM
Arsenal: Almunia, Eboue, Gallas, Vermaelen, Clichy, Fabregas, Song, Diaby, Nasri, Bendtner, Arshavin.
Subs: Fabianski, Sagna, Rosicky, Walcott, Denilson, Traore, Campbell.
Liverpool: Reina, Carragher, Skrtel, Agger, Insua, Lucas, Mascherano, Kuyt, Gerrard, Maxi, Ngog.
Subs: Cavalieri, Riera, Aurelio, Babel, Spearing, Degen, Kelly.

Thought Insua would play and clearly he does! Interesting that Kelly is back from injury though, he can maybe deputise again for Johnson.

CHA!NGANG
10-02-2010, 07:19 PM
Good team for us. Only things I would have changed would probably have been Sagna but I can see why Eboue is playing. Oh and I would just Sell Almunia to Orient or something and promote Mannone but that won't happen anytime soon...

Ardemax
10-02-2010, 08:31 PM
init chain lol

but yeah good game so far

Arron
10-02-2010, 09:05 PM
another own goal.
Utd and Chelsea both held up to a 1-1 draw so far. 5 minutes into the second half now.

-Heart
10-02-2010, 09:44 PM
Well.. WE JUST BEAT TOTTENHAM :D.

Black_Apalachi
10-02-2010, 09:56 PM
Tomas Rosicky looks like a habbo

Mexel
10-02-2010, 09:59 PM
Wow McLeish rested players for Derby in the FA cup :l. We had a blatent penalty turned down Phillips clear through and Upson stopped it with his arms! If we were going to lose a game why this one :@ give them pair of tarts somthing to brag about now

IM BITTER.

(But yeah we played realy, realy bad. Its ashame aswell its probably the most clear game i have ever watched on the internet aswell!)

CHA!NGANG
10-02-2010, 10:09 PM
Great day for us. Could have done with United loosing but oh well can't have everything lol.

Simmzay
10-02-2010, 10:13 PM
I had the Arsenal game muted and didn't realize that Cesc handballed it. Should've been a penalty.

alexxxxx
10-02-2010, 10:31 PM
we beat the toon army 3-0

bring on bham on sat. :D

CHA!NGANG
10-02-2010, 10:31 PM
Was it a free kick in the first place? And we should have had a penalty too..

Smits
10-02-2010, 10:39 PM
Shcoking performance.

Geraint
10-02-2010, 10:42 PM
Wow McLeish rested players for Derby in the FA cup :l. We had a blatent penalty turned down Phillips clear through and Upson stopped it with his arms! If we were going to lose a game why this one :@ give them pair of tarts somthing to brag about now

IM BITTER.

(But yeah we played realy, realy bad. Its ashame aswell its probably the most clear game i have ever watched on the internet aswell!)

They wouldn't brag about being you. They're a good pair of guys, they hold Birmingham a place in their heart and realise how much the club did for them.

Doesn't matter if you did rest players, only one game in the league, you're safe, might aswell give the cup a go. You have a chance.

Black_Apalachi
10-02-2010, 10:47 PM
Was it a free kick in the first place? And we should have had a penalty too..

I'll give you Kuyt's as not a free kick but Gerrard's was. And if you're talking about Bentner then get out, although I do applaud him for how convincing that was - surprised the ref wasn't fooled. Ngog should have dived in the first half though

CHA!NGANG
10-02-2010, 10:53 PM
I'll give you Kuyt's as not a free kick but Gerrard's was. And if you're talking about Bentner then get out, although I do applaud him for how convincing that was - surprised the ref wasn't fooled. Ngog should have dived in the first half though

Were you not watching the same game? Even the commentators said it was a penalty. Aggers leg tripped him up. Yes Bendtner was dramatic but nevertheless Agger's leg was out and it tripped up Bendtner so it's a penalty. And your saying that your player should have dived? :S

As for the free kick you've got it the wrong way, it was Gerrard that dived and Fabregas then pushed Kuyt a bit afterwards. But Gerrard dived first so that should have been a yellow card and a free kick to us.

I'm not complaining about any decision but any Liverpool fan or any fan that says Liverpool should have had a penalty at the end, well plenty of decisions went against us to. Ref was quite poor actually lol. Glad to see that Clichy played well though, has had a rough last two games. Actually the whole team played well and Liverpool played well too especially Skrtel.

alexxxxx
10-02-2010, 10:54 PM
They wouldn't brag about being you. They're a good pair of guys, they hold Birmingham a place in their heart and realise how much the club did for them.

Doesn't matter if you did rest players, only one game in the league, you're safe, might aswell give the cup a go. You have a chance.

no chance at the fortress that is PRIDE PARK :D(h):)

StefanWolves
10-02-2010, 10:59 PM
Woop, Wolves just do not know when they're down and out.

Mexel
10-02-2010, 11:00 PM

Like i said im bitter!!! Lol. There will be a few snidey comments from them. I just cant believe how well we have being playing and we played that bad tonight!

Jack.Lfc
10-02-2010, 11:04 PM
Were you not watching the same game? Even the commentators said it was a penalty. Aggers leg tripped him up. Yes Bendtner was dramatic but nevertheless Agger's leg was out and it tripped up Bendtner so it's a penalty. And your saying that your player should have dived? :S

It was outside the box, and bendtner didnt get touched.

&

andy grey, he's a ****, you say commentator, he used to play for everton, hates liverpool. He even laughed off that handball by fabregas. oh and said how isnt babel getting in the liverpool team, when babel is absoulute garbage.

Draw would have been a fair result

Hope aresenal win the leauge.

Wouldnt suprise me if they did, played all the hard teams now

---wotch this space---

Geraint
10-02-2010, 11:22 PM
Like i said im bitter!!! Lol. There will be a few snidey comments from them. I just cant believe how well we have being playing and we played that bad tonight!

it's gotta come to an end sometime, you can't win them all. you didn't play on sunday if im correct.

It was outside the box, and bendtner didnt get touched.

&

andy grey, he's a ****, you say commentator, he used to play for everton, hates liverpool. He even laughed off that handball by fabregas. oh and said how isnt babel getting in the liverpool team, when babel is absoulute garbage.

Draw would have been a fair result

Hope aresenal win the leauge.

Wouldnt suprise me if they did, played all the hard teams now

---wotch this space---

i think andy grey's funny. just the way he says stuff. it's a great goal, a screamer, absolute screamer.

CHA!NGANG
10-02-2010, 11:29 PM
Bendtner did get touched, watch it again lol. You have a point about it being outside the box though so fair enough but arguably the Fabregas one was too lol.

We have City and Spurs left out of the top 7ish teams and by the time City comes around we should have RVP back hopefully as it's the last game and both games are at home too. I'm just hoping we don't mess up but I do think Bendtner will be ok as a target man for the rest of the season. Arshavin should be rested now for a few days because you can tell he's burning out a bit and same with Fabregas to be honest because our next game is in a week.

Bar the CL our next few games are: Sunderland, Stoke, Burnley, Hull, West Ham, Birmingham, Wolves. If we can get around 17 points or more from 21 out of those games, 5 wins 2 draws or better then we should be able to close the gap quite a bit.

That would leave us with 66 Points from 32 games.

Simmzay
10-02-2010, 11:35 PM
Bar the CL our next few games are: Sunderland, Stoke, Burnley, Hull, West Ham, Birmingham, Wolves. If we can get around 17 points or more from 21 out of those games, 5 wins 2 draws or better then we should be able to close the gap quite a bit.

That would leave us with 66 Points from 32 games.
Are the majority of those matches home games?

Disaronno
10-02-2010, 11:37 PM
Clichy was rubbish
Howard Webb Was Rubbish
Arshavin was Rubbish
Fabregas Wasnt at his best

Best player on the pitch was Alumina... ******* Arsenal were dreadfull and Liverpool didnt create enough to deserve a win or draw. OKAY Babel had a great shot and Ngog had one shot, but other than corners and freekicks, they didnt have anything other than the Ref bumlicking them everytime the fell on the floor...

I was at the game and it really was horse****...

Jack.Lfc
11-02-2010, 12:00 AM
The league is there for Arsenal's taking, i hope they win the rest of the games.

Black_Apalachi
11-02-2010, 12:32 AM

As for the free kick you've got it the wrong way, it was Gerrard that dived and Fabregas then pushed Kuyt a bit afterwards. But Gerrard dived first so that should have been a yellow card and a free kick to us.

I'm not complaining about any decision but any Liverpool fan or any fan that says Liverpool should have had a penalty at the end, well plenty of decisions went against us to. Ref was quite poor actually lol. Glad to see that Clichy played well though, has had a rough last two games. Actually the whole team played well and Liverpool played well too especially Skrtel.

Apologies, you're right about the Kuyt/Gerrard thing, I got it the wrong way round. But that's as far as it goes with this post lol. Agger's leg does go out and is very close to Bendtner's foot but there is NO contact - which is why I say Bendtner did a great job with the theatrics ;)

As for Ngog and diving; I've always been ashamed of divers and I know you'll say Gerrard does it all the time, but to be fair he started doing that relatively recently. The biggest teams in the Premier League all get by through diving so it's pretty much something you have to do when you get the chance nowadays. That, as well as the fact I don't even regard Ngog as a proper Liverpool player (wouldn't be surprised if we'd sold him on by next season) is why I wouldn't care if he'd dived before Gallas got a chance to make the tackle. Let's face it, Bendter did the same thing and you wouldn't have been complaining if he'd won a penalty - he couldn't even believe he didn't get away with it himself!

Don't even get me started on Fabregas! He had a horrible game and I don't care what you say; he raised his arm and touched the ball - which was on target, I might add - and his foot was on the line of the box meaning it would have been a penalty. Being on target it could easily have been a straight red as well, let alone a second yellow. By the way, what the **** was all that business about him moving the ball every time we had a free kick? :S

Now, I ask you the same question; were YOU watching the game?! :P Skrtel had a horrible game; Insua was our best player!

... andy grey, he's a ****, you say commentator, he used to play for everton, hates liverpool. He even laughed off that handball by fabregas. oh and said how isnt babel getting in the liverpool team, when babel is absoulute garbage. ...

THIS!!!!!!!!! ^

Not havin a go CHA!N, because you do seem very fair with your analysis of matches. I agree with Jack that a draw would have been fair. Just my two cents :L

Ardemax
11-02-2010, 06:25 AM
Imo, Arsenal were going to beat Liverpool really, whether it was 1-0 or 2-1.

Good game nonetheless.

Browney
11-02-2010, 07:32 AM
i think andy grey's funny. just the way he says stuff. it's a great goal, a screamer, absolute screamer.

Tikkaboo son, tikkaboo.

Bun
11-02-2010, 08:53 AM
looks like that arsenal slumdog was right, 1-0 to the arsenal. :L

Jack.Lfc
11-02-2010, 10:34 AM
Imo, Arsenal were going to beat Liverpool really, whether it was 1-0 or 2-1.

Good game nonetheless.

is that a joke

Ardemax
11-02-2010, 04:07 PM
is that a joke

well i didnt lol irl when i wrote it

TickTockTickTock
11-02-2010, 04:23 PM
Anyone see the Indian Arsenal fan? :L

Black_Apalachi
11-02-2010, 04:38 PM
I think I saw a couple?

TickTockTickTock
11-02-2010, 04:44 PM
http://lexissport.blogspot.com/2010/02/barclays-fan-of-india-makes-dream-trip.html

StefanWolves
11-02-2010, 04:48 PM
I saw that. That is simply embarrassing to the Indian race.

Browney
11-02-2010, 05:08 PM

I think I've heard you say the same about Saurav...

It's been 2 days now, I haven't stopped hurting.

Jack.Lfc
11-02-2010, 05:19 PM
Shame he didnt get a atmosphere going last night.

CHA!NGANG
11-02-2010, 05:31 PM
Are the majority of those matches home games?

It's mixed. The Spurs one is away my mistake but the City and Fulham ones are at home.

Clichy was rubbish
Howard Webb Was Rubbish
Arshavin was Rubbish
Fabregas Wasnt at his best

Best player on the pitch was Alumina... ******* Arsenal were dreadfull and Liverpool didnt create enough to deserve a win or draw. OKAY Babel had a great shot and Ngog had one shot, but other than corners and freekicks, they didnt have anything other than the Ref bumlicking them everytime the fell on the floor...

I was at the game and it really was horse****...

Clichy played well.

Apologies, you're right about the Kuyt/Gerrard thing, I got it the wrong way round. But that's as far as it goes with this post lol. Agger's leg does go out and is very close to Bendtner's foot but there is NO contact - which is why I say Bendtner did a great job with the theatrics ;)

As for Ngog and diving; I've always been ashamed of divers and I know you'll say Gerrard does it all the time, but to be fair he started doing that relatively recently. The biggest teams in the Premier League all get by through diving so it's pretty much something you have to do when you get the chance nowadays. That, as well as the fact I don't even regard Ngog as a proper Liverpool player (wouldn't be surprised if we'd sold him on by next season) is why I wouldn't care if he'd dived before Gallas got a chance to make the tackle. Let's face it, Bendter did the same thing and you wouldn't have been complaining if he'd won a penalty - he couldn't even believe he didn't get away with it himself!

Don't even get me started on Fabregas! He had a horrible game and I don't care what you say; he raised his arm and touched the ball - which was on target, I might add - and his foot was on the line of the box meaning it would have been a penalty. Being on target it could easily have been a straight red as well, let alone a second yellow. By the way, what the **** was all that business about him moving the ball every time we had a free kick? :S

Now, I ask you the same question; were YOU watching the game?! :P Skrtel had a horrible game; Insua was our best player!

Bendtner was touched. I'll find a video if you want one. Fabregas played badly but he is entitled to a rough game or two. Also you're meant to stand infront of the ball. It stops the other team taking a free kick quickly. If you watch that goal a while back that was from the half way line and lobbed the keeper I think it was Wigan, that was because no player stood infront of the ball and stopped it from happening.

Oh and Skrtel was voted Liverpool's Man of the match ;)

TickTockTickTock
11-02-2010, 05:34 PM
Liverpool, Man U, Villa, Spurs, Everton all at home.

Choo Choo top four.

Black_Apalachi
11-02-2010, 06:38 PM
... Bendtner was touched. I'll find a video if you want one. Fabregas played badly but he is entitled to a rough game or two. Also you're meant to stand infront of the ball. It stops the other team taking a free kick quickly. If you watch that goal a while back that was from the half way line and lobbed the keeper I think it was Wigan, that was because no player stood infront of the ball and stopped it from happening.

Oh and Skrtel was voted Liverpool's Man of the match ;)

Yeah, standing in front of it doesn't mean picking it up and rolling it away every time we get a free kick lol

Ardemax
11-02-2010, 06:54 PM
Anyone see the Indian Arsenal fan? :L

Yeah lol and did you see those chavs in tracksuits?... oh wait, that's the liverpudlian team. my bad.

I don't exactly know why you're saying that, it's not like Wolves are in the top 10? :S

Jack.Lfc
11-02-2010, 07:12 PM
Atleast that indian lad goes the home games.

StefanWolves
11-02-2010, 07:15 PM
@Ardemax, that makes no sense at all. Were you trying to insult Wolves because we're 15th? a club who have only just been promoted and were always going to be in a scrap? well done, you! well done!

Tbh that post just proves how much of a glory hunter you are; ''Wolves aren't in the top 10!!!''.

*Taps on the back*, well done! :)

Jack.Lfc
11-02-2010, 09:32 PM
@Ardemax, that makes no sense at all. Were you trying to insult Wolves because we're 15th? a club who have only just been promoted and were always going to be in a scrap? well done, you! well done!

Tbh that post just proves how much of a glory hunter you are; ''Wolves aren't in the top 10!!!''.

*Taps on the back*, well done! :)

I agree.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!