PDA

View Full Version : T20 Cricket: England Lions beat England

Seatherny
19-02-2010, 08:26 AM
England Lions won by 5 wickets against England.

PMSL England's second best team is better than its number one team .. or at least it was in that match.

Browney
19-02-2010, 11:00 AM
England Lions won by 5 wickets against England.

PMSL England's second best team is better than its number one team .. or at least it was in that match.

Isn't that a good thing for us? If Sunderland reserves beat Sunderland's first team, I'd be delighted at the quality of our youngsters and bench warmers! :D I was more excited by this result than embarrassed.

Seatherny
19-02-2010, 11:57 AM
Isn't that a good thing for us? If Sunderland reserves beat Sunderland's first team, I'd be delighted at the quality of our youngsters and bench warmers! :D I was more excited by this result than embarrassed.

It shows how terrible the first team is. I have always said, half of them are crap, and this proves it.

Browney
19-02-2010, 12:09 PM
It shows how terrible the first team is. I have always said, half of them are crap, and this proves it.

I don't get you. If you're saying that we should play the reserves instead for one good win, and drop the team that beat Australia in TEST cricket, then you must be seeing something I'm not. Like I said, it only gives me optimism for our youngsters, and, as is probably your point, a few of the Lions players are now being tipped to play in the first team and replace a few lesser players.

Seatherny
19-02-2010, 12:20 PM
I don't get you. If you're saying that we should play the reserves instead for one good win, and drop the team that beat Australia in TEST cricket, then you must be seeing something I'm not. Like I said, it only gives me optimism for our youngsters, and, as is probably your point, a few of the Lions players are now being tipped to play in the first team and replace a few lesser players.

No not replace the whole team. I mean get rid of half of your crap players replace them with the ones doing good in the Lions. Problem with England right now is, they don't drop players even if they do crap.

That's what India used to do. They never dropped players even if they played ****. Then we didnt even make it past the group stages at the ODI World Cup 2007. From then on, they have a simple policy: if you don't play well, you are going to get replaced.

So now, the players know they must do well due to competition.

alexxxxx
19-02-2010, 01:04 PM
england are dreadful at t20. netherlands last year anyone?

StefanWolves
19-02-2010, 02:08 PM
Saurav will you stop England bashing for gods sakes. Don't you have anything better to do in your time than criticize a cricket team on a forum? Jesus Christ.

Seatherny
19-02-2010, 05:43 PM
Saurav will you stop England bashing for gods sakes. Don't you have anything better to do in your time than criticize a cricket team on a forum? Jesus Christ.

Stefan will you stop India and Australia bashing for gods sakes. Don't you have anything better to do in your time than criticize a cricket team on a forum? Jesus Christ.

I mean at least India and Australia are good teams and in the top 3. Bashing them makes zero sense.

:rolleyes:

If you noticed, I wasn't bashing but I was giving constructive criticism on how the team can improve. You obviously cant take constructive at all. :rolleyes: In which case, you might want to stay away from this section as not everyone loves the England cricket team. :rolleyes: Pathetic.

Catzsy
19-02-2010, 05:48 PM

Stephan will you stop India and Australia bashing for gods sakes. Don't you have anything better to do in your time than criticize a cricket team on a forum? Jesus Christ.

I mean at least India and Australia are good teams and in the top 3. Bashing them makes zero sense.

Well hopefully now that's sorted :P. I am pretty amazed that the lions beat the first team. Perhaps England A Rugby should play England. As long as good comes out of it then great! Harvest the best talent - the selectors may have been sitting on their laurals. It doesn't necessariky mean that England are crap it may mean that the selectors haven't been as on the ball as they could have been.

StefanWolves
19-02-2010, 05:48 PM
Oh, I didn't read the above post and I'm not going to because you are obviously going to try and patronize me. (Sarauv :rolleyes:) :)

Btw I read you said 'Stephan', can't you read? my name says 'STEFANWOLVES'.

Did England just beat the World T20 Champions?

Oh yes they did.

-Heart
19-02-2010, 05:50 PM
Stefan will you stop India and Australia bashing for gods sakes. Don't you have anything better to do in your time than criticize a cricket team on a forum? Jesus Christ.

:rolleyes:

If you noticed, I wasn't bashing but I was giving constructive criticism on how the team can improve. You obviously cant take constructive at all. :rolleyes: In which case, you might want to stay away from this section as not everyone loves the England cricket team. :rolleyes: Pathetic.
Could of sworn we won the Ashes..

Oh wait, we did.

Catzsy
19-02-2010, 05:50 PM
Oh, I didn't read the above post and I'm not going to because you are obviously going to try and patronize me. :)

Oh yes they did.

Valid point but then all teams have their ups and downs. Any chance of a truce here please? Thanks, guys xx

StefanWolves
19-02-2010, 05:56 PM
Just when England have downs he jumps on them. When England have ups he still tries to put them down. And when India or any other cricket team does poorly against England he always has an excuse for it.

Think he needs to grow up and stop being so narrow minded, and eventually accept the fact that England aren't as bad a team as he likes to make everyone believe.

Seatherny
19-02-2010, 05:56 PM
Oh, I didn't read the above post and I'm not going to because you are obviously going to try and patronize me. (Sarauv :rolleyes:) :)

Oh yes they did.

My name is "Saurav", not "Sarauv", OMGZZZZZZ CAN U NOT READ?!?!?! OMGZZZ

I edited my post at 05:45 PM and corrected your name. You made your post 3 minutes later.

Could of sworn we won the Ashes..

Oh wait, we did.

Its a normal series like any other.

Just when England have downs he jumps on them. When England have ups he still tries to put them down. And when India or any other cricket team does poorly against England he always has an excuse for it.

Think he needs to grow up and stop being so narrow minded, and eventually accept the fact that England aren't as bad a team as he likes to make everyone believe.

Last series India and England played against each other, this is what happened:
In ODI: India beat England 5-0
In Tests: India beat England 3-0

I have always congratulated England when they do well, you are the narrow minded one, hence you never notice it. You just love arguments.
I was merely saying the selectors need to start being more strict :rolleyes: which in turn would help England.

Some people always take the negatives of thing :rolleyes: Pathetic.

StefanWolves
19-02-2010, 06:00 PM
Haha, you feel for it. Not nice being patronized, is it? I think that will teach you to spell my name correctly from now on, when you know full well how to spell it, but continue to patronize me by spelling it wrong.

Btw, if I not mean to spell your name incorrectly, where does it say Saurav that I could copy? please? I'm trying to find where it say Saurav? help?

I think you should change your forum name to 'Salty' not Saucy. Because your much more bitter than you are sweet. :)

Seatherny
19-02-2010, 06:02 PM
Haha, you feel for it. Not nice being patronized, is it? I think that will teach you to spell my name correctly from now on, when you know full well have to spell it, but patronize me by spelling it wrong.

I think you should change your forum name to 'Salty' not Saucy. Because your much more bitter than you are sweet. :)

Err I noticed I spelt it wrong and corrected it before you even posted :S What the hell are you on about? rofl.
Tbh, this is a forum, and you are much younger than me. I don't really care what you say. I just have fun laughing at how worked up you get when someone says England are crap.

Btw, England is #5 for a reason. India is #1 in Test and #2 in ODI for a reason.

And LOL, I dont know anyone with the name spelt as yours. The only person I know is a person at work, but everyone calls him "Steph". So no, stop acting like Undertaker and pretending everyone's knows stuff.

Btw, if I not mean to spell your name incorrectly, where does it say Saurav that I could copy? please? I'm trying to find where it say Saurav? help?

Your first post.

I think you should change your forum name to 'Salty' not Saucy. Because your much more bitter than you are sweet.

Atleast I can accept criticism :) And "just moan about England on a forum"? Shows how much you know me :).

In conclusion: Half of the England team is crap. Their selectors are brainless and need to get one and start looking at who can play properly. India is #1. Ashes is just a normal series with a name.

Goodbye :).

StefanWolves
19-02-2010, 06:05 PM
Err I noticed I spelt it wrong and corrected it before you even posted :S What the hell are you on about? rofl.
Tbh, this is a forum, and you are much younger than me. I don't really care what you say. I just have fun laughing at how worked up you get when someone says England are crap.

Btw, England is #5 for a reason. India is #1 in Test and #2 in ODI for a reason.

Wow, how old are you? If you're older than 18 I think it's time you moved on from a Habbo forum. Will you please stop editing your posts? cause when I come to actually post you change it, I just cannot keep up. If you're gonna post summet, get it all in at once, not 5 minutes later. I don't really care what you say either, tbh, your narrow minded, patronizing, and have nothing nice to say to anyone who supports an English team. I have fun laughing at you trying to patronize a forum full of people who you say are 'younger then me'.

Do you get some sort of a kick off world rankings? tbh, in this day and age, they mean nothing.

Edit; Omg you edited your post again? fgs get it in all at once, please. I cba going back and reading that cause I've alredy posted what I wanted to say.

Seatherny
19-02-2010, 06:10 PM
Wow, how old are you? If you're older than 18 I think it's time you moved on from a Habbo forum. Will you please stop editing your posts? cause when I come to actually post you change it, I just cannot keep up. If you're gonna post summet, get it all in at once, not 5 minutes later. I don't really care what you say either, tbh, your narrow minded, patronizing, and have nothing nice to say to anyone who supports an English team. I have fun laughing at you trying to patronize a forum full of people who you say are 'younger then me'.

Do you get some sort of a kick off world rankings? tbh, in this day and age, they mean nothing.

Edit; Omg you edited your post again? fgs get it in all at once, please. I cba going back and reading that cause I've alredy posted what I wanted to say.

You edited your post three times. LOL. That is why I had to edit mine :S

Last edited by StefanWolves; Today at 06:01 PM..
Last edited by StefanWolves; Today at 05:57 PM..

I am not sure if you are aware, but every edit gets logged. Rankings mean nothing? Ok then. This does:

England LOST to India in the last ODI and Test series.
India won the T20 World Cup.
India have won 5 out of their last 6 test matches.
India hit 6 6's against England.

And if you check my posts, I rarely ever post in the Habbo section of the forum. Many members are above 18. I mainly post in politics. You wouldn't understand :). Good bye. England suck. :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!